The soul

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 645 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………..Remember it also say “the dead Know nothing in the day they die their thoughts parish” another words that is It,  If you can't think you simply do not exist T8, and again “there is no praise in the grave”  and let not forget what Job said that he would see God In his FLESH , even if he died. He believed in a flesh resurrection also. T8 when we die that is it we no longer exist lights out no remaining living Souls , until God resurrects us by recreating another body adding life and spirit back it.IMO

peace and love………………………………………………………….gene

ftk
    Participant

Gene: My good friend, greetings how are you? I noticed your post in this thread to t8 about the “soul” which brought some things to mind I wanted to share. I have no strong opinion one way or the other. Except that “gospel” or “good” news(to me) would likely be continued life and consciousness of some sort forever. It might be that we cease to exist completely by since we don't know for sure I choose to believe we continue on. It might be we actually get what we believe we will get! Jesus said we are eternal beings, alive forevermore. I like that so I accept that.

One other point I would like for you to look at is the “mind”. I know the soul comes alive by the spirit but the “mind” is definitely eternal. The Bible says we all have the mind of Christ which to me is the anointed mind of God. This makes sense as there is ONE/God/MIND! I believe we program our “self”…''the mind” in each incarnation of life (whether one lifetime or many, per your beliefs). We choose our lifetime experiences by thoughts, contemplations with intentions and release through the words we speak. The energy we emit draws from the universe, like energy which will eventually manifest personal circumstances in life. This forms the belief system in mind that cause us to evolve and grow through all the events of life we experience. Each lifetime (or one, whichever you believe) starts clean of former knowledge and programs anew thereby enabling itself to choose to experience many variable aspects of life. We are constantly drawn back towards God/Love where we came. The closer to God we come in knowledge and understanding the nearer we are to home in God! We eventually return to ONE as Jesus said. These are thoughts and dreams of my thinking I wanted to share with whosoever might hear. God bless you my friend, TK

terraricca
    Participant

gene /tk

Dt 4:29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Dt 10;12 And now, Israel, what does the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, and to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul; 13 to keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and his ordinances, all that I charge thee to-day, that it may be well with thee? 14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens belong to the Lord thy God, the earth and all things that are in it. 15 Only the Lord chose your fathers to love them, and he chose out their seed after them, even you, beyond all nations, as at this day. 16 Therefore ye shall circumcise the hardness of your heart, and ye shall not harden your neck. 17 For the Lord your God, he is God of gods, and the Lord of lords, the great, and strong, and terrible God, who does not accept persons, nor will he by any means accept a bribe: 18 executing judgment for the stranger and orphan and widow, and he loves the stranger to give him food and raiment.

what is HEART ,STRENGT ,AND SOUL ?

AND WITCH PART OF THE SOUL OR BODY IS SEEKING THE LORD GOD ?

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Pierre……………It is with your MIND that you seek GOD and that is the complete YOU, your MIND and BODY (ARE) a LIVING SOUL and that Includes the SPIRITS that are (IN) that MIND you have (IN YOUR BODY)>  Notice Jesus did not say when he was about to die Father spare SOUL and MY SPIRIT now did He?, No he simple said His SPIRIT (INTELLECT) for GOD to SAVE His soul was going to Corruption and decay and would have if GOD did not resurrect it and that included His BODY which was HIS SOUL or Complete Being. What does this mean where it says he will not allow my SOUL To SEE Corruption or (decay) “IN the GRAVE” is where it would have been corrupted Not in some neither world in some mysterious place where it was still alive.  Jesus said he was raised from the “DEAD” and no where does DEAD mean STILL ALIVE as far as i know. This whole thing about the “NEITHER WORLD” is pure false pagan mystery religion. MY Bible say when a Man dies HIS thoughts PARISH. Now that to me mean He is no longer thinking.  If an mans Thoughts “PARISH” they are no longer there anymore. But them again you think the Word PARISH does not mean PARISH as the rest of Mystery religions teach. You think you body dies and your just keep on thinking and have thoughts and experience things, but scripture says differently. IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………………………………..

.gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 24 2011,10:30)
    Pierre……………It is with your MIND that you seek GOD and that is the complete YOU, your MIND and BODY (ARE) a LIVING SOUL and that Includes the SPIRITS that are (IN) that MIND you have (IN YOUR BODY)>  Notice Jesus did not say when he was about to die Father spare SOUL and MY SPIRIT now did He?,  No he simple said His SPIRIT (INTELLECT) for GOD to SAVE His soul was going to Corruption and decay and would have if GOD did not resurrect it and that included His BODY which was HIS SOUL or Complete Being. What does this mean where it says he will not allow my SOUL To SEE Corruption or (decay) “IN the GRAVE” is where it would have been corrupted Not in some neither world in some mysterious place where it was still alive.  Jesus said he was raised from the “DEAD” and no where does DEAD mean STILL ALIVE as far as i know. This whole thing about the “NEITHER WORLD” is pure false pagan mystery religion. MY Bible say when a Man dies HIS thoughts PARISH. Now that to me mean He is no longer thinking.  If an mans Thoughts “PARISH” they are no longer there anymore. But them again you think the Word PARISH does not mean PARISH as the rest of Mystery religions teach. You think you body dies and your just keep on thinking and have thoughts and experience things, but scripture says differently. IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………………………………..

.gene

gene

look it this way;

your mind is the access to the internet but you have nothing in your computer (body) but wen you see(mind) something you like then you download it right ,now you have something right it may be the samething that you have read and seen ,but now you possess it right so now it is in your soul(computer)but this does not mean that you use it right ?yes, but if you do this would be the will of your spirit (software) (soul,heart,mind,strenght)but it is the body on the outside (computer hardware)that makes it possible right ?yes

see if you are sick and lay in bed ,it is the body that tells you that you can not move because your will to get up is their but can not do anything ,you see ,the will of the soul as no power if it does not have a body to act it out ,

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………….Have NO IDEA what YOU are Talking about.

peace and love……………………………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 26 2011,16:30)

I know. :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 26 2011,09:30)

Hi Gene,

I really didn't get it either,
    perhaps Mike will translate it?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,18:04)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 26 2011,09:30)

Hi Gene,

I really didn't get it either,
    perhaps Mike will translate it?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ

I know. :)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……….A living Soul is a complete being It is the same as saying a compete individual. IMO

peace and love to you all…………………………………………………..gene

ftk
    Participant

Maybe one with a lot of soul just got a new pair of boots! Ha Ha! You got me on this one! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 17 2011,10:04)
    Maybe one with a lot of soul just got a new pair of boots! Ha Ha! You got me on this one! TK

Tk

????????? What s that for

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 20 2011,05:29)
    all

this is a start for the this subject look at the questions;
    Mt 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul

so it is the flesh that dies and this in according with Adam s sin.but the soul (spirit of us)go to God ,for resurrection of judgement right ?

Ge 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Ge 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living(active) being(soul).
    can a soul of men be actif without a flesh body ?

what would mean “in our image”? and our likeness”?

how is the image of “US” and OUR” ?

and what is the “LIKENESS of US ” ?

Ge 5:3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth.
    Jesus is also an image,
    2Co 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
    Ge 9:6 “Whoever sheds the blood of man,
    by man shall his blood be shed;
    for in the image of God
    has God made man.

Isa 40:18 To whom, then, will you compare God?
    What image will you compare him to?

so did the spirit of men was first and then the flesh ??

or both at the same time ?

the breath of live is the breathing of air so man brain and blood start moving I gess here .

Pierre

Terraricca.

when God created adam, he breathed the breath of life;This is the life.
    If you go rev11:11.And after 3 1/2 days,THE SPIRIT OF LIFE FROM GOD entered into them and they stood upon their feet.
    The spirit of life is the breath of life.
    Now what is the soul?The soul that sinneth it shall die.
    The spirit of life from God can not die,it simply goes back to God,but the soul can die.In the days of noah 8 souls were saved, because it can die.Now what is the soul; the soul is the essence of our life,our works, how we have lived our life.
    Good or bad.It is the essence of the person,and it can die.
    If we have lived a Godly life; It will be preserved,for ever.

Have a good day.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 28 2011,11:14)

all

so it is the flesh that dies and this in according with Adam s sin.but the soul (spirit of us)go to God ,for resurrection of judgement right ?

Ge 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Ge 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living(active) being(soul).

Ge 5:3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth.
    Jesus is also an image,
    2Co 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
    for in the image of God
    has God made man.

the breath of live is the breathing of air so man brain and blood start moving I gess here .

Pierre

Terraricca.

when God created adam, he breathed the  breath of life;This is the life.
    If you go rev11:11.And after 3 1/2 days,THE SPIRIT OF LIFE FROM GOD entered into them and they stood upon their feet.
    The spirit of life from God can not die,it simply goes back to God,but the soul can die.In the days of noah 8 souls were saved, because it can die.Now what is the soul; the soul is the essence of our life,our works, how we have lived our life.

Have a good day.

wakeup.

wakeup

what is it that you can breath trough your nostrils ??

look at you ;if you stop breathing you die,when you were born you have to start breathing,this is live,

but your soul is not the breathing process ,could it be your mind ? but the mind does not change you or make you ,i mean character wise

you see the mind is like the instant memory (the ram)now the soul is your hard drive ,and what you put on that hard drive becomes you and so it is your soul,

to save our soul ,we have to use the word of God as an operating system, if you can understand what i say,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 28 2011,05:09)

all

Jesus is also an image,
    for in the image of God
    has God made man.

Pierre

Terraricca.

Have a good day.

wakeup.

wakeup

look at you ;if you stop breathing you die,when you were born you have to start breathing,this is live,

but your soul is not the breathing process ,could it be your mind ? but the mind does not change you or make you ,i mean character wise

you see the mind is like the instant memory (the ram)now the soul is your hard drive ,and what you put on that hard drive becomes you and so it is your soul,

to save our  soul ,we have to use the word of God as an operating system, if you can understand what i say,

Pierre

Hi terra.

I think we are both in agreement,only you explained it differently.

God bless.

wakeup.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 28 2011,04:14)

Have a good day.

wakeup.

Wakeup…….> good and accurate post, a man is a “LIVING SOUL” which is a BODY With the SPIRIT of LIFE (IN) That body He is no more nor any less then that. Those who believe a Soul continues to exist after a man dies are in error becasue a Soul can not exist without a body of some kind with Spirit of Life (IN) it. . IMO.

peace and Love to you and yours……………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 29 2011,08:47)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 28 2011,05:09)

all

Jesus is also an image,
    for in the image of God
    has God made man.

Pierre

Terraricca.

Have a good day.

wakeup.

wakeup

to save our  soul ,we have to use the word of God as an operating system, if you can understand what i say,

Pierre

Hi terra.

I think we are both in agreement,only you explained it differently.

God bless.

wakeup.

:)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……………..Again a “living Soul” is a Body with Spirit of life (IN) IT> Nothing more and nothing less. When a man dies he orr she ceases to exist for ever unless there is a resurrection of a body and Spirit added back into it again, and then they will be born (AGAIN) and Become a “Living Soul” (AGAIN)> YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN OF SPIRIT (AND) WATER. Nothing more and Nothing Less.

peace and love to you all……………………………………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 05 2012,19:33)
    To all……………..Again a “living Soul” is a Body with Spirit of life (IN) IT> Nothing more and nothing less. When a man dies he orr she ceases to exist for ever unless there is a resurrection of a body and Spirit added back into it again, and then they will be born (AGAIN) and Become a “Living Soul” (AGAIN)> YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN OF SPIRIT (AND) WATER. Nothing more and Nothing Less.

Gene

You say,(a living Soul,is a body,with a living spirit in it,nothing Less nothing
    More)

In this we are in agreement ,SO GOD HAS A SOUL AND IS OR HAS A LIVING SPIRIT AND SO HAS A BODY,

NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2012,14:19)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 05 2012,19:33)

Gene

You say,(a living Soul,is a body,with a living spirit in it,nothing Less nothing
    More)

In this we are in agreement ,SO GOD HAS A SOUL AND IS OR HAS A LIVING SPIRIT AND SO HAS A BODY,

NOTHING LESS   NOTHING MORE

Pierre

Pierre.

God is the source of life,in him is life,and the word also.
    If we feed on the word, we will live also.
    The water of life; rev.22:1.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 645 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account