The Son of God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 840 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

psst E,
    The Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Even those who preach a trinity god know that.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

psst Nicky,

the spirit (IS) GOD.

even those who preach preexistence should know that.

peace and love………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

HG,
    God is in heaven and his Spirit works among His creation and in His sons.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick … psst, GOD is (A) SPIRIT< AS JESUS SAID. As i told you a hundred times , YOU do not know what SPIRIT (IS). And there are seven spirits that make up that (ONE GOD). Jesus plainly said the FATHER (who is GOD) is (IN) ME Right so how is He in Jesus , through His SPIRIT.
    GOD (IS) spirit and He can cohabit our bodies like He did Jesus'. GOD in (ALL) and through (ALL) GET IT?

peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Evolution in action?
    Not two or three but seven?

God is one.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Yes there are seven powers of OF ONE LORD, and Jesus has all these Seven as revelations says they are the seven spirits of GOD, which compose (ONE GOD) Power or ELOHIM. Evolution has nothing to do with it Scripture which you don't seem to understand does. IMO

peace and love brother……………………gene

Cindy
    Participant

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as we are called in one hope of your calling.
    The Scripture disagrees with you, Gen. And since the Father is Spirit we know that it is His. In verse 20 it tells you not to grief the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God convicts you in all truth. So
    listen to the Spirit of God, it will.

Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ April 30 2009,03:24)
    Nick………Yes there are seven powers of OF ONE LORD, and Jesus has all these Seven as revelations says they are the seven spirits of GOD, which compose (ONE GOD) Power or ELOHIM. Evolution has nothing to do with it Scripture which you don't seem to understand does. IMO

peace and love brother……………………gene

G,
    Are these the seven spirits that are IN FRONT OF God's throne?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….The reason they are in front of the Throne they are the seven Powers (ELOHIM) composing (ONE) GOD. Now the LORD is the controller of all seven SPIRITS. And sends them out into the world as scripture says. They execute the ONE WILL of the ONE LORD. And God will be in all by those seven Spirits as He is in Jesus also, IMO.

peace and love………………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 30 2009,03:38)
    Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as we are called in one hope of your calling.
                The Scripture disagrees with you, Gen. And since the Father is Spirit we know that it is His. In verse 20 it tells you not to grief the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God convicts you in all truth. So
               listen to the Spirit of God, it will.

Peace and Love Irene

Irene…….Yes we have recieved another spirit from GOD called the Spirit of Truth, That is (ONE) of the seven Spirits of GOD. We also have other Spirits from GOD besides these, and when we die these all go back to him who gave them. IMO

love and peace to you and Georg………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    If they compose one God why are they not on the throne?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Try to find out what the word (GOD) Means first and them apply it to scriptures. I will try to help you (GOD) Hebrew Elohim meaning (POWERS) a uni-plural word. Here is a simple way to see it from a human reasoning stand point , Say you have (A) gun, and there are seven bullets in the cylinders of that ONE gun, each bullet is a power of that (ONE GUN) and that gun is controlled by (ONE PERSON) (THE LORD). The bullets are representative of the Seven SPIRITS OF GOD , and they are (IN) Jesus NOW. The seven HORNS are symbolic for Powers, and the seven eyes are the seven Spirits (OF) GOD the go into the whole world. Jesus has been given them all. IMO

peace and love……………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So do you know the Father's love?
    He seems so distant and cold and impersonal the way you describe Him.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….if you understood What  SPIRIT is, you can easily understand of the LOVE of the FATHER, Its because you don;t understand that Love is what controls and operates the Seven Spirits (Intellects of GOD). Love is (NOT) void of understanding as you presume it to be.
    Please show me the way i describe GOD the FATHER then. I could ask the same question of you do you know His love , you present Him as a cruel being who is going to destory His created children in a lake of Fire and burn them up , except of course you and a few , but the heathen are made to be burned up, this is what i have hear you say many times, and not only is God the father going to burn up his creation but you even have Jesus burning “THEM” up to. And you have the nerve to ask me if I know the FATHERS LOVE, Yes i DO, the question is do you? IMO

peace and love………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    God is in front of His own throne?

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Nick,
    This is the question I am seeking for many years; whether the Holy Spirit is separate from God as you also raised above?

The seven spirits of God or seven eyes of God which are mentioned in Rev 3 and 5, are they different from the Spirit of God? if so how many Spirits are there?

gollamudi
    Participant

For brother Nick,
    Please see my post above.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM
    Can our spirit be separate from us?
    Without it we are dead meat[jas]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM

The Spirit is as the finger of God[lk11]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM

The Spirit is as the finger of God[lk11]

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 840 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account