The Son of God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 840 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    Jesus had to be reborn of the Spirit of God to become one with God.
    We follow him as reborn sons.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,03:13)
    Hi GM,

I agree with your words.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,08:13)
    Hi GM,

Hi brother Nick,
    So you agree with me that Jesus was not a human son of God but a spiritually begotten son?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    Do you not realise Jesus was conceived in Mary of the Spirit of our God?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,15:04)
    Hi GM,

Do you realize that that just means his conception was miraculous?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Are you extrapolating from this that the baby was not an ordinary human but has a head start?
    Scripture disagrees.

He needed to be a man to be the sheep taken from the flock to be sacrificed.
    He needed to be a man to be the mediator for men.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: Being born from above is just a description of receiving or accepting the words of God through Jesus.God is Spirit, Jesus said his words were Spirit. Jesus was Gods Spirit/Words made flesh in a human. If you partake of Gods words through Jesus then again Gods words are made flesh in you. This is being born of the incorruptable word of God. This is the recreation of your mind. This is being born again and being born from above. Thanks, with Love, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    So Jesus does not need to know you but you just accept his words?
    No need for the three witnesses of 1Jn5 either.
    Even demons believe..and shudder.

It seems the apostles were just deluded by the way the worked in the book of Acts?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,16:18)
    Hi KW,
    Are you extrapolating from this that the baby was not an ordinary human but has a head start?
    Scripture disagrees.

He needed to be a man to be the sheep taken from the flock to be sacrificed.
    He needed to be a man to be the mediator for men.

What I am saying is that Jesus was conceived via a miraculous conception but that conception did not make Him any different than the rest of us must like the conception of identical twins though by fission rather than fusion does not make them any different than the rest of us.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Certainly God emphasises in Rom 1 the human line of Jesus according to the flesh to ensure his right to inherit the throne of David. He also shows in Jn8 the real meaning of Spiritual fatherhood is alignment and not origin.

John 8:44
    You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,18:24)
    Hi KW,
    Certainly God emphasises in Rom 1 the human line of Jesus according to the flesh to ensure his right to inherit the throne of David.  He also shows in Jn8 the real meaning of Spiritual fatherhood is alignment and not origin.

John 8:44
    You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I agree with what you wrote.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 25 2009,21:36)
    Hey Nick: Being born from above is just a description of receiving or accepting the words of God through Jesus.God is Spirit, Jesus said his words were Spirit. Jesus was Gods Spirit/Words made flesh in a human. If you partake of Gods words through Jesus then again Gods words are made flesh in you. This is being born of the incorruptable word of God. This is the recreation of your mind. This is being born again and being born from above. Thanks, with Love, TK

TK…..I agree with you, with one exception, it takes GOD the FATHER himself to open the Mind to except His words that Jesus gave us. ” no man (CAN COME) unto me except the FATHER draw HIM. But you are overall right in what you said. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 25 2009,21:36)

Hi TK,
    If you accept the words of God given through Jesus as truth you will obey them.

You MUST BE born again of water and the Spirit.

It is vanity to assume God accepts you as already clean without the inner washing by the blood.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………And it is foolish to tell anyone WHO or HOW GOD excepts anyone, seeing you don't know their heart brother. GOD accepts us on the basis of His Works and Calling. No one goes to GOD , He come to them and causes them to go to Jesus, and Jesus in no way will reject them because it is the Father who brings them to HIM. They are not saved by (THEIR OWN) So called FREE WILL Choices, but by the effectual working of the power of GOD in them. IMO

love and peace to you and yours……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

HG,
    There is a way that is written and demonstrated in Acts.
    It is up to the servants of Jesus to preach that way.

But they also know their God of love and mercy will save all that He can.

Some, however, give Him no option but to meet His promised wrath.

SEEKING
    Participant

Hi all,

In the process, after the calling – drawing – leading of God, we must open the door. He leaves that response to us in accordance with His directions –

Rev 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Our opening  the door merits nothing –

Luk 17:10  So you also, when you have done all that you were commanded, say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.'”

Seeking

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

seeking……..Question would be who Hears the Knock, and can He hear it without GOD causing Him or opening his ears to Hear. Brother we always have to remember Jesus said “no one (CAN) come unto me, unless the FATHER draw him. IMO

peace and love to you and yours brother……………….gene

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,20:04)
    Hi GM,

This is the point I am not getting my brother Nick.

What do you mean by saying that Mary conceived Jesus by the Holy Spirit? Was it a physical relation or Spiritual? Was Jesus a literal I mean flesh and blood son of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    His father was God by God's Holy Spirit.
    It is written

epistemaniac
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2009,18:49)
    Hi GM,
    His father was God by God's Holy Spirit.
    It is written

Wrong.

Matthew 1:18 (ESV) Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.

{b]That[/b] is what is written. Do not add to the Word of God Nick… it is very dangerous to do so…

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 840 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account