The rapture on July 7, 2007? (777)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Steve
    Participant

Laurel;

With all respect, you claim that we should be keeping the law. You compel others to keep the law. Now you say you keep the law spiritually. So now you confess you do not keep the law literally. How is it that you yourself who do not keep the law yourself compel others to keep the law? What benefit is Christ to you if you are justified under the law. What did Christ say about being justified in the eyes of God under the law? Did not he conclude all under sin. You have veered way off the course that Christ set for us in my opinion. I hope you are successful leading the Seventh Day Adventist to greater truth. Romans 14:5 would be a great place to start.

Steven

Laurel
    Participant

You do not have understanding. Your assumptions are wrong of me.

Mr. Steve
    Participant

What assumptions would those be?

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Mr. Steve @ Aug. 05 2007,09:38)
    Laurel;

With all respect, you claim that we should be keeping the law.  You compel others to keep the law.  Now you say you keep the law spiritually.  So now you confess you do not keep the law literally. How is it that you yourself who do not keep the law yourself compel others to keep the law?  What benefit is Christ to you if you are justified under the law.  What did Christ say about being justified in the eyes of God under the law?  Did not he conclude all under sin.  You have veered way off the course that Christ set for us in my opinion.  I hope you are successful leading the Seventh Day Adventist to greater truth.  Romans 14:5 would be a great place to start.

Steven

THESE ASSUMPTIONS!

Laurel
    Participant

Mr. Steve,
    Grace did not come to us when Y'shua was murdered. Grace has always been there for the children of Elohim.

Grace is not a licence to sin, and if you think differently, may Elohim have mercy on your soul.

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Laurel;

Upon what statements from me do you make the statement that, “grace is not a license to sin.” You appear to be responding to an issue that has never been an issue of debate between you and me. Whatever.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 06 2007,12:41)
    Mr. Steve,

Grace did not come to us when Y'shua was murdered. Grace has always been there for the children of Elohim.

Grace is not a licence to sin, and if you think differently, may Elohim have mercy on your soul.

If the children of the Old testament had “forgiveness” of sin then Pentecost would have been fulfilled much eariler. And there would not have been need for Jesus to die.

Heb 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
    Heb 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
    Heb 10:3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
    Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
    Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
    Heb 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

I don't see how you separate the feast from the offering?

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

You say that the law that was nailed to the cross were man's law, the laws of the Pharisees. But in the above scripture Jesus says “concerning me”. Was He not the Lamb of God?

Admin
    Keymaster

This topic was about the rapture on July 7, 2007? (777). The discussion has now deviated from it's intended subject and because the rapture didn't happen on that date, it is pointless to keep this discussion open.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account