The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 693 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Mark your words.
    Paul knew the Son of God.
    It was no longer he that lived but Christ lived in him.
    His Lord is the Spirit and your lord and master should be Jesus and not the pope.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,15:01)
    Hi WJ,
    Mark your words.
    His Lord is the Spirit and your lord and master should be Jesus and not the pope.

NH

sadgfsgfhwgvo!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Your works are not unknown to the one who told us to be sanctified in the truth-the Word.[Jn17]
    Serving another god who wishes to preach confusion is unwise.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,15:01)
    Hi WJ,
    Mark your words.

NH

I thought God lived in Pauls Temple which was the Temple of the Holy Ghost?

But you just said that “Jesus” lived in him!

You are correct. For they are One God, One Spirit!

:D

WJ

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,15:05)
    Hi WJ,
    Your works are not unknown to the one who told us to be sanctified in the truth-the Word.[Jn17]
    Serving another god who wishes to preach confusion is unwise.

NH

I am not confused, but it seems that you are?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

WJ,
    Catholic trinity is confusion.

Raising intellectualisations above revelation is always unwise but this monstrosity you create does not help you in our prayer and worship of the God of Israel.
    Jesus taught us to pray to the Father[mt6] and worship the Father[jn4] so the usefulness of your concept ends right there- just a vanity and a vapour from the fires of gehenna.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,15:19)
    WJ,
    Catholic trinity is confusion.

Raising intellectualisations above revelation is always unwise but this monstrosity you create does not help you in our prayer and worship of the God of Israel.
    Jesus taught us to pray to the Father[mt6] and worship the Father[jn4] so the usefulness of your concept ends right there- just a vanity and a vapour from the fires of gehenna.

NH

From a man who quotes from scriptures he doesn't even believe!

He doesn't accept Titus 2:13, he rejects 1 Cor 10:4, and he claims that Matt 28:19 shouldn't even be there and that the scriptures have been tampered with.

Yet he wants people to believe that when he says…

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 24 2009,16:23)
    Stand aside and let God speak through His unadulterated word.

that he believes what he says!!!

Its laughable really, and yet sad!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Trawling through scripture to find possible conflict is the work of the rebellious.
    Listen to the Son of God as God commanded.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,16:16)
    Hi WJ,
    Trawling through scripture to find possible conflict is the work of the rebellious.

NH

The one finding conflict is the one that discredits the word and believes it has been tampered with.

You might as well quote from other sources like the Quran, since you have no credibility in quoting from scriptures you think are corrupted!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Jodi Lee said:

When I was expecting, I created a nursery through and for my coming child.

Jodi's explanation above is weird. Hebrews chapter one says that in the last days God had spoken to them THROUGH His Son. It was Christ PERSONALLY who did the speaking. Of Christ the old testament prophet said that “I will open MY mouth in parables.”

Just as God spoke THROUGH Jesus' own mouth so it says that He also created the ages THROUGH Him.

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us THROUGH His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, THROUGH whom also He made the worlds;

Weird Jodi. Really weird.  :O

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    If God had kept everything as original in scripture vain men would never need His Spirit.
    The Spirit gives us spiritual sight and insight that we might be as cunning as serpents.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Nick said to WJ:

“All men should honor the Son EVEN AS they honor the Father” (John 5). Listen to the Son of God Nick.

thinker

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 26 2009,08:59)
    Nick said to WJ:

“All men should honor the Son EVEN AS they honor the Father” (John 5). Listen to the Son of God Nick.

thinker

John 5:19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. 20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. 21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. 22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. 24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. 25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, 27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. 28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth–those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation. 30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

We honour Jesus as we honour the Father because everything that Jesus is doing he has learned or received from the Father.

We DO NOT honor Jesus as the One True God, we honour Jesus as the MAN who mirrors the character of our Heavenly Father and acts as an example for us. We honour Jesus because the Father gave him judgment over us and authority to give us eternal life.

If we follow Jesus then the Father gives us honour too!

Joh 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 26 2009,08:59)
    Nick said to WJ:

thinker

Hi TT,
    God expected His prophets to be honored too but those who rented the vineyard killed them and then killed even His Son.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 26 2009,05:23)

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 25 2009,13:11)

WJ…..GOOD let zero in on the (WORD CHRIST) You rightly say it is the Messiah, NOW lets look up the meaning of Messiah, Wala we Have it , IT MEANS THE ANOINTED OF GOD. Point is do you accept that Jesus the MAN was in fact (ANOINTED OF GOD) Christ is just the GREEK WORD for ANIONTED > Check it out in a GREEK Dictionary.

gene

Gene

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 25 2009,13:11)
    WJ…..GOOD let zero in on the (WORD CHRIST) You rightly say it is the Messiah, NOW lets look up the meaning of Messiah, Wala we Have it , IT MEANS THE ANOINTED OF GOD.

Thanks, you just admitted that the Rock that followed them was the Messiah, the anointed one!

Are there any other Messiahs Gene?

WJ

WJ…..Jesus was indeed the anointed one who GOD was going to send to Israel as Moss the Anointed ONE Said He would. Anointed does not Just pertain to Jesus But to any Man Having God's Spirit on HIM> Jesus was one of many who were anointed of GOD. MY Point was that the word Christ Just Means the Anointed and Nothing else. Who here including me has ever said Jesus was not anointed with the SPIRIT OF GOD. What your turning it into has nothing to do with the meaning of the (WORD) CHRIST or Messiah. The ROCK is the anointing and it was on many in the old testament as well as in the New Testament , what do you think Christ in us means. It is the anointing (IN) Us. that Anointing is what Identifies us with Jesus. That anointing that was (IN) Jesus was working on all GOD was using in the old Testament. That is no way referencing the Man (JESUS) Himself as the one in the old testament at all. Just another TRINITARIAN TWIST and desperately drawing straw to try to make their complicated mystery religion work, on something Simple to understand.

It does amaze me how little you really understand WJ.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker ………..Why should He be an Heir if He created it all, it would be his anyway. Does it not say God does (ALL) things after the council of HIS (OWN) WILL, But Jesus said He came (NOT) to do HIS WILL But the WILL of HIM who SENT HIM. MY another trinitarian dilemma but i am sure you and WJ and CA have some (MYSTERY RELIGION) explanation for this though. Face it thinker nothing you people produce make any sense at all. DUMP the TRINITY GARBAGE THINKER.

gene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gene, Do you attend church? The trinity is what all the ordained preachers teach.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kato……….No i do not attend any church, I have in my past for years, I was in the World Wide Church of GOD for seven years, But found through much study some of their teachings were wrong , Mr Arnstrong Presented Himself as an Apostle , but I found Him to be a lier and anong other thing His sone Garner Ted Arnstrong was not much better either. All false teachers , I used to thinke Mr Armstrong became corrupted when He got old and was used by His assoiates, but have descovered He Had and incest with His Daughter for 10 years when he had the radio Church of GOD , and found out many more things like He has a Swis Bank account with a million dolars in it as well as Him buying Millions of dollars and Much more. But thanks be to God He delievered Me from those False teachers. Trinitarians Churches are no better they also teach lies about Jesus and GOD the FATHER. I want nothing to do with any of them. My relationship is directely with God the FATHER and Jesus the Christ , no in betweens needed for me. We are told to study to show (OURSELVES APPROVED) Unto GOD (RIGHTLY) DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH a workman who needs not to be ashamed. Why should anyone turn themselves over to these false teachers to get deluded and confused with their false teachings. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………gene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gene, just because your church was like that dont mean they all are. I know our pastor doesnt get paid too much and lives in a small house right by the church, and he is happy as can be. How could you think that all these pastors who have been to college so many years, dont know what they are talking about?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Do you need these human intermediaries or can God reach you?
    Many men spend all their lives in the study of futility and are none the wiser unsurprisingly.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account