The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 693 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    So when scripture says THROUGH HIM AND FOR HIM it is just repetition?
    Scripture does not waste words

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You now say God is a bush?
    How many angels are in your God?

You really need to get your head around this messenger, mouthpiece, vessel idea.
    God can use His creation but He does not become them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Unless you can grasp the idea that God speaks through vessels then you will start to tell us angels and even bushes are God.

Hang on you just did.

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 24 2009,15:41)

WJ………..What does this mean to you ?………THE CHRIST OF GOD.

It means Jesus (the Messiah) and not the Holy Spirit!

I'll try to keep it simple The word CHRIST is synonymous with    ANOINTING with (HOLY SPIRIT) It the same thing.

Then why haven't you shown me one scripture where the word “Christ” is used in referring to the Holy Spirit?

That is HOW the SPIRIT gets into Us, we are (ANOINTED WITH IT). AS JESUS WAS AND IS> LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU THAT WAS IN CHRIST (the anointed) JESUS.

That has nothing to do with the word “Christ”, Jesus is “the Christ”, and so are you saying that Jesus is the Spirit that we are anointed with?

IT was GOD HIMSELF who was following ISREAL in the Wilderness through HIS ANOINTING SPIRIT>

That is not what the scripture says, the scripture says…

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and “that Rock was Christ“. 1 Cor 10:4

Where is the scripture Gene that says the Holy Spirit is the Rock that followed them? Where is the scripture anywhere in the NT that says anyone other than Jesus is the “Christ”? Why didnt Paul say that Rock was the Father or “God the Father”?

Do you see how this False Trinitarian teaching has clouded up the teachings of GOD and Jesus and the Apostles. WJ it is WRONG come out of it brother.

Peace and love………………………..gene

No, I see how your false teaching has muddied up the waters!

The word “Christ” in the NT is always referring to Jesus! But you use the pick and choose theology again.

Strong's G5547 – Christos = Christ = “anointed”

1) Christ was the Messiah, the Son of God

2) anointed

The word “Christ” (Christos) was the Greek term for the “Anointed One” or “The Messiah”, and not the “anointing” or Holy Spirit.

569 TIMES THE WORD “CHRIST” IS USED IN THE NT AND IN EVERY CASE IT IS REFERRING TO JESUS”.

And guess what Mr Gene, I hate to burst your bubble, but the writer of 1 Cor 10:4, the Apostle Paul, under the influence of the Holy Spirit USED THE WORD “CHRIST” (CHRISTOS) “57” OTHER TIMES IN THE EPISTLE AND ALL OF THEM REFER TO JESUS, yet you want to tell us that Paul meant something or someone else besides Jesus in 1 Cor 10:4.

It is never used for the Holy Spirit or any other man but Jesus, the Messiah!

We are anointed by the Holy Spirit but we are not the “Messiah” or “The Anointed One”.

So come out of Babylon which means “confusion” and accept the true light, who is the “Christ of God”?

You haven’t given me a NT passage that does not use the word “Christ” for Jesus!

Just one Gene to substantiate your theory, can you at least find “ONE”, or will you continue to teach what is false?

WJ

Jodi

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 24 2009,16:12)
    The ORIGIN of CHRIST is known, Christ is the MAN of the seed of David. Since Jesus is the CHRIST, then obviously the origin of the Christ comes from Mary's WOMB!

Sure he took on the likeness of sinful flesh according to John 1:1, 14 and Phil 2:6-8, but that was not his “Origin”!

1 Cor 10:4 is proof that Jesus is YHWH.

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and “that Rock was Christ“. 1 Cor 10:4

The word “Christ” in the NT is always referring to Jesus!

2) anointed

The word “Christ” (Christos) was the Greek term for the “Anointed One” or “The Messiah”, and not the “anointing” or Holy Spirit.

569 TIMES THE WORD “CHRIST” IS USED IN THE NT AND IN EVERY CASE IT IS REFERRING TO JESUS”.

The Apostle Paul, under the influence of the Holy Spirit USED THE WORD “CHRIST” (CHRISTOS) “57” OTHER TIMES IN THE EPISTLE AND ALL OF THEM REFER TO JESUS, yet you want to tell us that Paul meant something or someone else besides Jesus in 1 Cor 10:4.

The challenge is to you also to explain why Paul in every other case in all of his “Epistles” uses the word “Christ” (Christos) in referring to Jesus, yet somehow he is not meaning Jesus in 1 Cor 10:4!

Why did he do that? Was Paul an idiot?

This is proof that Paul believed that Jesus was YHWH!

WJ

Bump!

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,08:47)
    Hi Jodi,
    So when scripture says THROUGH HIM AND FOR HIM it is just repetition?
    Scripture does not waste words

Good Morning Nick,

When I was expecting, I created a nursery through and for my coming child. All things created in the nursery were created through Molly. By Molly were all things created in the nursery. If it were not for Molly, there would have been NO POINT in creating the nursery.

Neh 9: 6 Thou art He, O Jehovah, Thyself — Thou hast made the heavens, the heavens of the heavens, and all their host, the earth and all that are on it, the seas and all that are in them, and Thou art keeping all of them alive, and the host of the heavens to Thee are bowing themselves.

2Ki 19:15 And Hezekiah prayeth before Jehovah, and saith, `O Jehovah, God of Israel, inhabiting the cherubs, Thou art God Himself — Thyself alone — to all the kingdoms of the earth: Thou hast made the heavens and the earth.

Isa 37:16`Jehovah of Hosts, God of Israel, inhabiting the cherubs, Thou art God Himself — Thyself alone — to all kingdoms of the earth, Thou hast made the heavens and the earth.

2 Samuel 7:12 “When your days are fulfilled and you rest with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.

Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son”?

Isaiah 9:6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace. 7 To the increase of the princely power, And of peace, there is no end, On the throne of David, and on his kingdom, To establish it, and to support it, In judgment and in righteousness, Henceforth, even unto the age, The zeal of Jehovah of Hosts doth this.

Matthew 1:18 And of Jesus Christ, the birth was thus: For his mother Mary having been betrothed to Joseph, before their coming together she was found to have conceived from the Holy Spirit,

Acts 3: 13 `The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, did glorify His child Jesus, whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, he having given judgment to release him,

YHWH created heaven and earth for the heavenly man, which Jesus Christ is the FIRST of. In the beginning YHWH created heaven and earth because of or through the heavenly man, and for the heavenly man. The heavenly MAN was NOT a pre-existent spirit son or god son. Jesus of Nazareth, born of Mary, BECAME the heavenly man when he died for us and was raised with eternal life.

To All

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 25 2009,12:24)
    When I was expecting, I created a nursery through and for my coming child.

When you were expecting your child was already in existence.

Nobody in their right mind builds a nursery for a Baby that has not been concieved yet.

Your analogy still fails because the nursery is built “Through” the One or Ones who built it! The baby has nothing to do with it!

In the beginning YHWH created heaven and earth because of or through the heavenly man, and for the heavenly man.

This shows the total lunacy of the Unitarian faith and to what extremes they must go to explain away the clear meaning of words.

You cannot make something “Through” something that doesn't exist!

Not only that but nothing came into being that exist without Jesus.

All things came into being through Him, and “apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. John 1:3

Plain language,

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ…..GOOD let zero in on the (WORD CHRIST) You rightly say it is the Messiah, NOW lets look up the meaning of Messiah, Wala we Have it , IT MEANS THE ANOINTED OF GOD. Point is do you accept that Jesus the MAN was in fact (ANOINTED OF GOD) Christ is just the GREEK WORD for ANIONTED > Check it out in a GREEK Dictionary.

gene

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 25 2009,13:11)
    WJ…..GOOD let zero in on the (WORD CHRIST) You rightly say it is the Messiah, NOW lets look up the meaning of Messiah, Wala we Have it , IT MEANS THE ANOINTED OF GOD. Point is do you accept that Jesus the MAN was in fact (ANOINTED OF GOD) Christ is just the GREEK WORD for ANIONTED > Check it out in a GREEK Dictionary.

gene

Gene

Then the Rock that followed them was Jesus “Right”?

By the way Gene, “Anointed” and “Anointing” are two different things.

'Anointed' means the “One who is anointed by the anointing”.

“Anointing” is what the 'One who is anointed with”. You do understand this don't you?

So look up the Greek, for I have and infact this is what I posted…

2) anointed

Do you see the word “anointing” in the definition of “Christos”?

Surely you are smarter than this Gene. Stop closing your eyes to the truth!

WJ

gene

Gene

WJ…..GOOD let zero in on the (WORD CHRIST) You rightly say it is the Messiah, NOW lets look up the meaning of Messiah, Wala we Have it , IT MEANS THE ANOINTED OF GOD.

Thanks, you just admitted that the Rock that followed them was the Messiah, the anointed one!

Are there any other Messiahs Gene?

WJ

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 26 2009,04:43)
    To All

When I was expecting, I created a nursery through and for my coming child.

When you were expecting your child was already in existence.

Nobody in their right mind builds a nursery for a Baby that has not been concieved yet.

Your analogy still fails because the nursery is built “Through” the One or Ones who built it! The baby has nothing to do with it!

In the beginning YHWH created heaven and earth because of or through the heavenly man, and for the heavenly man.

This shows the total lunacy of the Unitarian faith and to what extremes they must go to explain away the clear meaning of words.

You cannot make something “Through” something that doesn't exist!

Not only that but nothing came into being that exist without Jesus.

All things came into being through Him, and “apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. John 1:3

Plain language,

WJ

WJ, the POINT is the word THROUGH, or because of.

But for your information some people actually PLAN to get pregnant, and some people cannot wait to by things once they've decided to try having children. The work for the nursery did in fact START before Molly existed in my womb. As a matter of fact we bought our house THROUGH the children we knew we would one day have, long before we decided to start trying. YHWH created heaven and earth through His future children of whom Christ was the FIRST.

YHWH created heaven and earth ALONE,

John 5:37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. 41 I do not receive honor from men. 42 But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you. 43 I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. 44 How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God? 45 Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you–Moses, in whom you trust. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. 47 But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

YHWH is clearly ONLY the FATHER, and the FATHER ALONE created heaven and earth, and He did so through and for the heavenly men He would make.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God; 2 this one was in the beginning with God; 3 all things through him did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men,  

The WORD of YHWH that was in the beginning was the PROMISE of ETERNAL LIFE, and YHWH knew in the beginning that this promise would come through ONE man. When Jesus was born, this word or promise was fulfilled, it became flesh. YHWH created heaven and earth FOR righteous men, therefore all things were created through him, and without him, the CHRIST NOT some pre-existent god son, NOTHING would have come into existence at all.

That is your problem RIGHT THERE WJ, all things were created through THE CHRIST, the MAN born of a woman, it NEVER EVER says that all things were made through and for a god son. For some reason none of you can get that through your head, you think you need to use your own wisdom and make the CHRIST into someone that he is not.

Jodi

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 25 2009,13:29)
    But for your information some people actually PLAN to get pregnant, and some people cannot wait to by things once they've decided to try having children.

I am quite sure this is not what the Apostles had in mind!

WJ

Jodi

As a matter of fact we bought our house THROUGH the children we knew we would one day have, long before we decided to start trying.

You built the house “For” maybe, but not “Through”.

The words “for” and “through” are not synonomous!

The Greek word for “By and Through” is “Dia” and the word “For' is “eis”.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 26 2009,05:42)
    Jodi

As a matter of fact we bought our house THROUGH the children we knew we would one day have, long before we decided to start trying.

Sorry WJ, you are mistaken dias means BY, THROUGH and FOR!

Transliterated WordTDNT Entry

Dia2:65,149
    Phonetic SpellingParts of Speech
    dee-ah'    
    Preposition
    Definition
    1.through
    a.of place
    1.with
    2.in
    b.of time
    1.throughout
    2.during
    c.of means
    1.by
    2.by the means of
    2.through
    a.the ground or reason by which something is or is not done
    1.by reason of
    2.on account of
    3.because of for this reason
    4.therefore
    5.on this account

King James Word Usage – Total: 646 by 241, through 88, with 16, for 58, for … sake 47, therefore + (5124)&version=kjv 44, for this cause + (5124) 14, because 52, miscellaneous 86

Col 1:1   Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,

Col 1:5   For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:20   And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Heb 1:2   Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 25 2009,17:38)
    Jodi

The ORIGIN of CHRIST is known, Christ is the MAN of the seed of David. Since Jesus is the CHRIST, then obviously the origin of the Christ comes from Mary's WOMB!

Sure he took on the likeness of sinful flesh according to John 1:1, 14 and Phil 2:6-8, but that was not his “Origin”!

2) anointed

The Apostle Paul, under the influence of the Holy Spirit USED THE WORD “CHRIST” (CHRISTOS) “57” OTHER TIMES IN THE EPISTLE AND ALL OF THEM REFER TO JESUS, yet you want to tell us that Paul meant something or someone else besides Jesus in 1 Cor 10:4.

The challenge is to you also to explain why Paul in every other case in all of his “Epistles” uses the word “Christ” (Christos) in referring to Jesus, yet somehow he is not meaning Jesus in 1 Cor 10:4!

WJ

Hi WJ,
    The Lord is the Spirit.
    The Spirit of Christ was in the prophets[1Peter1]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Paul knew who Jesus was and it is you who prefers confusion.

Rom8 tells us God sent HIS SON in the likeness of sinful flesh.
    As also in 2 cor 1 Paul speaks of THE SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST,
    Gal 4 God sent forth HIS SON. Eph 4 again the knowledge of the SON

You slander Paul and that is an evil thing to do in support of your employment choice.

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 25 2009,14:17)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 26 2009,05:42)
    Jodi

Sorry WJ, you are mistaken dias means BY, THROUGH and FOR!

Transliterated WordTDNT Entry

Dia2:65,149
    Phonetic SpellingParts of Speech
    dee-ah'    
    Preposition
    Definition
    1.through
    a.of place
    1.with
    2.in
    b.of time
    1.throughout
    2.during
    c.of means
    1.by
    2.by the means of
    2.through
    a.the ground or reason by which something is or is not done
    1.by reason of
    2.on account of
    3.because of for this reason
    4.therefore
    5.on this account

King James Word Usage – Total: 646 by 241, through 88, with 16, for 58, for … sake 47, therefore + (5124)&version=kjv 44, for this cause + (5124) 14, because 52, miscellaneous 86

Col 1:1   Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,

Col 1:5   For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:20   And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Heb 1:2   Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Jodi

Sorry, but you are decieving for you quote…

The greek word “for” in the first part of the verse is Strong's G3754 – hoti and not “dia” which means “through” or “by”.

The greek word at the end of the sentence “for him” is “eis”.

So you have proven nothing!

Jesus is the Rock that followed them in the wilderness and is the one “by or through” whom all things were created!

WJ

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,14:25)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 25 2009,17:38)
    Jodi

2) anointed

WJ

Hi WJ,
    The Lord is the Spirit.
    The Spirit of Christ was in the prophets[1Peter1]

NH

Was the prophets ever called “The Christ” “The Messiah”?

WJ

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2009,14:31)
    Hi WJ,
    Paul knew who Jesus was and it is you who prefers confusion.

Rom8 tells us God sent HIS SON in the likeness of sinful flesh.
    As also in 2 cor 1 Paul speaks of THE SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST,
    Gal 4 God sent forth HIS SON. Eph 4 again the knowledge of the SON

You slander Paul and that is an evil thing to do in support of your employment choice.

NH

No it is you who slanders Pauls words for you deny his meaning of the word “Christ” in 1 Cor 10:4 as meaning something or someone else than who he claimed the Christ was the other 57 times in the 1st epistle of Corinthians.

So show us NH where Paul used the term 'Christ” for any other than Jesus, can you do that? I didnt think so.

Live with your contradictions and your own confusion!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account