The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 693 total)
  • Author

Jodi

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 16 2009,15:01)
    Jesus had NO confidence in flesh, he had no confidence in the ways of man, but he had ALL confidence in God and His ways. If Christ is IN us, then we too have no confidence in the ways of man, we have all confidence in our Heavenly Father!

Excuse my french but what the hell does this mean?

Why do you need a thousand words to answer a simple question or scripture?

Are you saying that you have no confidence in Jesus but only the Father?

Can you just answer this simple question without a thousand words Jodi…

Is Jesus in you or not?

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

TO JODI LEE:

Did you see my post today on page 23 the 5th post down?

thinker

Jodi

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 16 2009,15:54)

WJ,

You clearly are dodging my post. You have done nothing to explain the fact that scripture tells us directly that there exists ONLY One True God who is said to be the Father, and how Jesus is directly excluded from this, for right after it says the Father is the ONE TRUE God it says that Jesus is our master.

No I am not dodging your post. I am just cutting to the chase.

You want to go down all these rabbit trails with a thousand words to cloud the discussion in your effort to hide the truth!

You are claiming that the Father is “The True God” and yet deny that scriptures say Jesus is God also!

That is the problem with the Arians. You can spot them a mile away!

They have to explain away scriptures with thousands of words and oppologetics rather than deal with a simple question or point like…

Is Jesus God?

Does the scriptures say Jesus is God?

Either you believe this or you use your white out and blot them out of the book or you become a Henotheist and believe that there is more than “One God”.

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Jodi Lee said:

Jesus was placed at the Father's right hand, how in the world to you get equality out of that? How do you get that Jesus is under no one when he sits at the Right hand of someone else?

What did the right hand mean to the to the Jews? It meant EQUALITY. Paul clearly said that the Son “WILL BE” subject (future) which makes no sense if He is subject at the present time.

Jodi Lee:

Did you catch that Jack? Jesus sits at the Father’s right hand and the Father says “sit at My right hand until I MAKE your enemies your footstool”! The plan that Jesus carries out and the means of which he is able to carry out that plan ALL COMES from the Father.

You need to learn some humility. From now on try to assume that I amy know more than you instead of less than you. After all, I was studying the scriptures when you will feeding on your mother's breasts.

Guess what young Miss Jodi Lee? The new testament says that Jesus Himself PARTICIPATES in the subjugation of His enemies.

1 Corinthians 15:24-26 (New King James Version)

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For HE must reign until HE has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Did you catch that Missy? It says that the Son both delivers the kingdom AND puts an end to all rule and authority. Paul went on to say that the last enemy to be destroyed is death. Hebrews clearly says that Christ destroys the devil who has the power of death (Hebrews 2:14).
    So Paul said that Christ brings an end to all His enemies with death being the last enemy to be abolished. Hebrews 2 says that Christ destroys him who has the power of death, that is, the devil. Therefore, Christ PARTICIPATES with the Father in the subjugation of His enemies.

WHEN WILL YOU EVER ALLOW THE NEW TESTAMENT TO EXPLAIN THE OLD? ???  

Jodi Lee:

So how is it that Jesus could be master to his Father David? David and Jesus are BOTH the children of YHWH, and YHWH has given Jesus the right hand position. YHWH has made Jesus a king of kings for eternity. This puts Jesus the son of David, as David’s master.

Anathema! Jesus was David's Lord. David said so in the Psalm and Jesus also said so. Jesus said, “David Himself calls Him 'Lord.' “

TO ALL: Did you note that Jodi Lee denies that Christ was David's Lord?

Jodi, I am now prepared to say that I seriously doubt you are a true believer.

Jodi Lee:

The flesh of Jesus DID not see CORRUPTION, Jesus is STILL in his FLESH, to deny this is to be of the antichrist.

I agree that His flesh saw no corruption IN THE GRAVE. However, He must have put off that flesh for Paul said that “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.” He was speaking about the resurrection. The “antichrist” doctrine denies that He appeared in the flesh. There is no scripture that says that He must continue for ever in that flesh. In fact, Paul said that the bodies we will receive are “unseen” and that they are “from heaven.”

2 Corinthians 4:6 -5:5:

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

1 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, 3 if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. 4 For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Paul said that we do not look for the things that are seen but the things that are NOT SEEN. Then he goes on to describe that our eternal bodies will be FROM HEAVEN.

Jodi Lee:

Anyone who says that Jesus our Christ is NOT flesh to this VERY day is of the antichrist.

The scripture no where says that Christ must be in the flesh “to this very day.” Paul said that “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.” Jesus asked the Father to glorify Him with the glory He had with Him before the wolrd began. He did NOT have a body of flesh and blood before the world began.

Again, the antichrist doctrine denies that he APPEARED in the flesh. There is no scripture that He must keep it. If this was the case then Paul was antichrist for he said that “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.”

Jesus still ate and drank before He ascended into heaven. This means that He would still defecate and urinate “to this very day.” Are there outhouses in heaven? ???

HE RETURNED TO UNAPPROACHABLE LIGHT AND HIS FLESHLY BODY WOULD HAVE BEEN CONSUMED BY THE TIME HE GOT BACK TO HIS FATHER.

Here you are calling others “antichrist” while you deny that Jesus was David's Lord. Take the “antichrist” beam out of your own eye young lady!

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So if he was equal with God he was not God.
    THINK about it.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 17 2009,08:59)
    Jodi

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 16 2009,15:01)
    Jesus had NO confidence in flesh, he had no confidence in the ways of man, but he had ALL confidence in God and His ways. If Christ is IN us, then we too have no confidence in the ways of man, we have all confidence in our Heavenly Father!

Excuse my french but what the hell does this mean?

Why do you need a thousand words to answer a simple question or scripture?

Are you saying that you have no confidence in Jesus but only the Father?

Can you just answer this simple question without a thousand words Jodi…

Is Jesus in you or not?

WJ

Keith,
    The apostle John explicitly said that he wrote his letter for the purpose of creating confidence toward Jesus the Son of God

13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life,[a] and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
    14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

John wanted his readers to believe in the name of the Son of God and to have confidence in Him.

Did you notice that Jodi denies that Christ was David's Lord? What a shame! :(  This is where anti-trinitarianism leads people.

Jack

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So we must all add catholic theology to scripture to gain understanding?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Catholicism would love you to teach that scripture cannot be understood unless seasoned with their dogmas.

But why would you offer such support to them?

Jack says to Jodi…

Guess what young Miss Jodi Lee? The new testament says that Jesus Himself PARTICIPATES in the subjugation of His enemies.

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For HE must reign until HE has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Did you catch that Missy? It says that the Son both delivers the kingdom AND puts an end to all rule and authority. Paul went on to say that the last enemy to be destroyed is death. Hebrews clearly says that Christ destroys the devil who has the power of death (Hebrews 2:14).
    So Paul said that Christ brings an end to all His enemies with death being the last enemy to be abolished. Hebrews 2 says that Christ destroys him who has the power of death, that is, the devil. Therefore, Christ PARTICIPATES with the Father in the subjugation of His enemies.

WJ

What did the right hand mean to the to the Jews? It meant EQUALITY.

no it does not, thinker….where do you think the phrase 'my right hand man' came from. it means that the person in authority is stating that I cannot do it without 'my right hand man'.

i.e. Yahweh's right hand man is Yaushua. You cannot not enter Yahweh's kingdom without the right hand man Yaushua opening the door for you.

if you believe what you preach, there should be no reason for a right hand man, none is needed in your belief, but you still keep right on preaching it, why?

WHEN WILL YOU EVER ALLOW THE NEW TESTAMENT TO EXPLAIN THE OLD?

and when will you let the old (Yahweh) confirm the new (Yaushua) ?

you play what came first the chicken or the egg game, we all know the chicken came first……but you keep insisting it was the egg….possibly to due to that trinity thing you keep speaking of……..could you tell me again, I still cannot understand it.

kol tuv

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 16 2009,20:18)

no it does not, thinker….where do you think the phrase 'my right hand man' came from. it means that the person in authority is stating that I cannot do it without 'my right hand man'.

i.e. Yahweh's right hand man is Yaushua. You cannot not enter Yahweh's kingdom without the right hand man Yaushua opening the door for you.

if you believe what you preach, there should be no reason for a right hand man, none is needed in your belief, but you still keep right on preaching it, why?

WHEN WILL YOU EVER ALLOW THE NEW TESTAMENT TO EXPLAIN THE OLD?

and when will you let the old (Yahweh) confirm the new (Yaushua) ?

you play what came first the chicken or the egg game, we all know the chicken came first……but you keep insisting it was the egg….possibly to due to that trinity thing you keep speaking of……..could you tell me again, I still cannot understand it.

kol tuv

Hi

If Jesus has “All authority and Power” and is not subjected to the Father until all enemys are under his feet then that means he has equall authority and is Soverign!

Did you even read the post! Or will you just close your eyes to the truth?

How about the book of Revelation where he is sitting in the throne with the Father?

Jesus said the Father had given all things into his hands including all judgment!

But as usual the unregenerate carnal mind of man has to bring Jesus down to our level and find ways to reduce who he is therfore creating a false image of the invisible God which is Idolatry.

BTW the phrase “my right hand man” is from man and is not found in scriptures is it?

WJ

Hi Princess

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 16 2009,20:18)
    ….where do you think the phrase 'my right hand man' came from. it means that the person in authority is stating that I cannot do it without 'my right hand man'.

What are you saying? That the Father cannot do it without Jesus?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So two gods again.
    I thought you teach three?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ…………Scripture say UNTIL (I) GOD Make His (JESUS')  enemies HIS foot stool. Interesting  It doesn't say until Jesus makes His enemies HIS foot stool.  Show us where it is written  “Jesus is (NOT) Subject to the FATHER”.  Jesus (is) subject to the FATHER by virtue of the seven Spirits of GOD working (THROUGH) Him with power as Revelations shows.  God Still is indwelling Him even when HE returns to earth. It GOD (ONE) GOD working through HIM. That in no way makes Jesus the GOD that is (IN) HIM. BY not understanding that GOD can and will indwell (ALL) you fail to really see who and what GOD really (IS)>  Just ONE WILL being done not some two or three separate Being all equally GOD.   You deluded TRINITARIANS Just can't understand How GOD the FATHER can work through His creation can you? It just completely goes right over you heads.   DOES the words GOD IN (ALL) AND THROUGH (ALL) mean anything to you people, or do you just disbelieve He can Exist in His creation. You and Thinkers and CA's trinitarian shell games Just won't work here, the Spirit of truth won't allow us to be decieved by dogmas. Switching Subject matter and dancing all around doesn't work here on those who have the Spirit of TRUTH in THEM. IMO

peace and love……………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    There is one Spirit,[1Cor12]

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..Scripture say there are SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD and These are (NOW) in the (SLAIN) Lamb (Jesus) These are the seven eyes of GOD that go to and fro through out all the earth, with POWER (symbolized by the seven horns) The reason Jesus is depicted as a (SLAIN) Lamb is because He has Put His WILL to death and has now recieve the Seven Spirits of GOD that (DO) ONLY GODS WILL IN all Heaven and the earth. IMO God the FATHER will be ruling varcariousely through Jesus by the Spirits (INTELLECTS) given Him when He returns , that is why GOD the Father could say to Him (thy Kingdom O GOD is a scepter of righteousness) because GOD (IS) ruling vicariously (THROUGH) JESUS when he return , by His seven spirits with power. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………gene

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 16 2009,23:43)
    WJ…………Scripture say UNTIL (I) GOD Make His (JESUS')  enemies HIS foot stool. Interesting  It doesn't say until Jesus makes His enemies HIS foot stool.  Show us where it is written  “Jesus is (NOT) Subject to the FATHER”.  Jesus (is) subject to the FATHER by virtue of the seven Spirits of GOD working (THROUGH) Him with power as Revelations shows.  God Still is indwelling Him even when HE returns to earth. It GOD (ONE) GOD working through HIM. That in no way makes Jesus the GOD that is (IN) HIM. BY not understanding that GOD can and will indwell (ALL) you fail to really see who and what GOD really (IS)>  Just ONE WILL being done not some two or three separate Being all equally GOD.   You deluded TRINITARIANS Just can't understand How GOD the FATHER can work through His creation can you? It just completely goes right over you heads.   DOES the words GOD IN (ALL) AND THROUGH (ALL) mean anything to you people, or do you just disbelieve He can Exist in His creation. You and Thinkers and CA's trinitarian shell games Just won't work here, the Spirit of truth won't allow us to be decieved by dogmas. Switching Subject matter and dancing all around doesn't work here on those who have the Spirit of TRUTH in THEM. IMO

peace and love……………………………gene

Hi Gene

As usual you claim Jesus can do nothing even though scriptures say he “HAS” all authority and power! To you Jesus is just a puppet on a string it seems!

Did you even read 1 Cor chapter 15 with an open mind?

You guys used to throw it at me all the time to prove that the Father was greater than Jesus and so he could not be God, until one day a light came on in my Spirit and the Lord Jesus showed me that he was in full control and that the Father has even turned all judgment over to him. All things are his, and in his hands Gene.

But somehow you do not believe this. You just give lip service to him being sovereign, which by the way is what it means to have all authority! Even the Holy Spirit of God is subservient to Jesus. What do you think Gene? Will you ever be like that? Will the Spirit proceed from you to all of creation? Will you ever be the Baptizer of the Holy Ghost and fire? Will you ever uphold all things by the Word of your power? Will all things ever consist by you? Will you ever dwell in every believer?

Come on Gene, you have to admit no man could do those things. We are not just talking about ability or power here Gene, we are talking about his very nature. His nature is invisible Spirit and fills all things Gene.

Look again Gene, scriptures also say Jesus fills all things! (Eph 1:23, Col 3:11)

Why do you leave scriptures like these out of your Bible?

You have to admit Gene that he must be as Isaiah said “The Mighty God”, eh?

Open you eyes and ears my friend and see how great Jesus really is!

Jack explained that Jesus participates with the Father in the subjugation of His enemies.

Jack says to Jodi…

Can you see it yet Gene? You give Jesus no credit at all! Where is the same honour for Jesus that you give to the Father? Please take off the Arian glasses and see that Jesus Glory does fill his Temple which is his Body, and he is the Head of that body!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

princess of the king said:

it means that the person in authority is stating that I cannot do it without 'my right hand man'.

pk,
    You said that the one in authority “CANNOT DO IT” without his right hand man.

Your statement helps me out more than it does Jodi Lee. The Father “CANNOT DO IT” without His right hand man.

Thanks for the help,

thinker :;):

KangarooJack
    Participant

WJ said to pk:

How about the book of Revelation where he is sitting in the throne with the Father?

And Revelation 19 says that Jesus “HIMSELF” shall rule with a rod of iron and that He “HIMSELF” shall tread the winepress of the wrath of God.

I gave this passage to Jodi Lee and she still said that Christ has no part in the subjugation of His enemies. Now what will she do with Paul and Hebrews 2? My quess is that she will dismiss Paul's statement that Christ will put an end to all authority. She will didmiss the statement in Hebrews that He will destroy the last enemy which is death.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

thethinker said:

princess of the king replied:

Explain why Paul said that the Son “will be” (future) subject when he delievers the kingdom to the Father?

At the right hand of God He is not subject. At the end He is subject. Therefore, while at the right hand of God He is EQUAL. No degree in rocket science is needed. Or is it that you don't like the exalted Jesus and you want to keep Him down where you are?

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account