THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

We can not go by just speculations.
    Here are some of them so called anti christs.
    Nero,Mohamad,Napoleon,The Pope,Hitler,Ronald reagan,Who is next?
    Will the true man of perdition stand up,and show himself to the world.

2Thess.2:3.Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day(the day of Christ) shall not come,except there COME A FALLING AWAY first.(an apostasy,must come first).an anti christian preaching, that is against the teachings of Christ).
    then that MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED,THE SON OF PERDITION:
    (SON OF DAMNATION).
    4. Who opposeth,and exalteth himself ABOVE ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD,OR THAT IS WORSHIPPED; so that HE as God sitteth IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD,showed himself that HE IS GOD.(he will sit in the new temple build by israel).(this is the abomination of desolation,spoken of by Daniel,SET UP,12:11.).

6. He will be revealed in his time,when God says;IT IS TIME.
    7. —ONLY HE (GOD) who now lettteth will let,untill HE be taken out of the way.(destroyed,rev19:20.)

8. And then shall that WICKED be revealed,whom the lord shall CONSUME with the spirit of HIS MOUTH,and shall destroy with THE BRIGHTNESS of his COMING.(at Christ coming)

9. Even HIM, whose coming is after the WORKING OF SATAN,with ALL POWER and signs and LYING WONDERS.

So far none of the names above fits this discription, not even the pope.

In rev.13:11. the beast that came out of the EARTH(not sea) with 2 horns is the one that spake like a dragon(satan)this beast is a person.The first beast is a power system,with 10 horns.But we are sorting out this 2 horned beast.(the 666 man)

Why the 2 horns? He is a spiritual leader and a secular leader as well; He rules both.

13.He does GREAT WONDERS,so that HE meaketh fire come down from heaven(but lying wonders; technology is involved)

14. Earth DWELLERS deceived by those miracles.(Christians, jews, and gentiles).

16. And HE caused ALL BOTH SMALL AND GREAT FREE AND BOND,to receive a mark -IN- their right hand or -IN- their foreheads.(not on, but inside;under the skin).

17.– Without this number one is nothing,and can do nothing;no job,no food,no place to rent,no bank account.
    Will we Christians,so called; be strong enough to go through this sacrifice?The children will be crying for food,THEN WHAT?
    Just remember the first commandment;you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart—-

HE who loves father ,mother,brother, sister more than me is not worthy of me.

This mans name has a number,and can be COUNTED; and it will count up to 666.(rev.13:18.)
    To find his name is impossible at the moment,for he has not come yet. But he will come soon enough,then we can count his name.IT WILL NOT BE HARD TO IDENTIFY HIM;if we know the scriptures.

This man is THE FALSE PROPHET,with the wonders.
    Rev.19:20. And the BEAST (the 10 horned beast)was taken and with him the FALSE PROPHET,that wrought miracles before (the 10horned beast) which deceived them that had -RECEIVED-THE MARK OF THE BEAST,and them that worshipped his image.(we can not yet tell what the image is going to be.)Its coming.

THESE BOTH(10 horned beast and the 2 horned beast)were cast alive into a lake of burning fire with brimstone.

HOW TO IDENTIFY THE TRUE FALSE PROPHET:
    He is the one that sitteth in the temple of God.
    He is the one that call himself God.
    He will bring peace for one hour,to deceive.
    HE is the one that does not go for women,(Dan 11:37.) (he does not go for any religion),for he alone is to be worshipped.
    He is full of great miracles.
    He will cause all to take his mark.
    He will face Christ at his end, in the lake of fire.

Please do not forget that a great apostasy,must come first then HE will be let loose.The great apostasy is working today;preaching that all religions are the same;they all worship the same God in their own way.

This is the greatest lie that satan is working on.
    But we true Christians know that no man can come to God but by his word,and Jesus is that word.Not mohamads word,or krishnas word or any other word.

Stay strong in your faith,for only Jesus was cricified on the cross,and no one else.He alone came to the world to free us from our bondage; the bondage of living in sin.

Babylon the great will force us Christians to worship the false God,by means of the mark.
    WORSHIP ME OR YOU DIE,YOU ARE NOTHING IF YOU DONT WORSHIP ME,thats what he will say.

Dont be afraid of them that can kill the body but can not kill the soul,but rather be afraid of him that can kill the body and the soul,and cast them in hell.

Great tribulation is at the door,but this must be; for us to be cleansed. for after zion is having her birth pains,SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A NATION IN ONE DAY.Gods children,clean and white,babtised by fire and we will be with the creator our father,and Jesus his father for ever,and see him face to face.

Our sacrifice is nothing compared to our reward.
    Pray to God that we can withstand the hard times coming.
    God said; I WILL GIVE YOU A LITTLE HAND.

Peace to you all.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I believe the man of perdition is the Trinity Doctrine. It is he who sets himself up in the Temple of God, and exalts himself above all that is called God.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,01:50)
    I believe the man of perdition is the Trinity Doctrine.  It is he who sets himself up in the Temple of God, and exalts himself above all that is called God.

Hi Mike boll64.

The doctrine of the trinity has nothing to do with the gentiles.
    Such as the muslems,hindus,krishnas,bahas,chinese religions,budhists,african shamans,red indian shamans,soro astrans.

This man is the SON OF SATAN,TAKING CONTROL OF THE WHOLE WORLD: No number; no trade.all planes boats and trains,need to have this number.Everything is numbered.your house is numbered,highways are numbered,suburbs are numbered,countries are numbered, the food we eat are numbered,to join this web,we need a number.

I am not too sure but today maybe church members also are given a member number.We are use to numbers now, and that is nothing to us anymore,this is the whole idea,before –THE NUMBER COMES; humans are nothing but just a number to satan. There is no love in him.

All goods today,and animals,have already given a number,but this is only paving the way for the real one to come.
    It is coming; this time all humans will be numbered,except the true Christians,the faithful ones.

The doctrine of the trinity,has been going on for donkeys years, and it only concerns the Christian religions.

Numbering the population,will give him power,by just pressing a button,and one can be stripped of all his goods,and job and family.

We must be cleansed by fire, before we are resurrected.
    Only the 144000 will be saved from this fire,for they are the true worshippers.

With God on our side,what can they do but take this mortal flesh and nothing else.Jesus is our rock to cling to.

We must watch out for this evil man,he has not come, but he is coming soon,and he will speak as a dragon(satan speaking through him)

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

You try to be convincing by your long posts, and yet you say nothing; why?

because you have no clue what your talking about.

So here is my answer to your question, the Pope of the RCC.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 06 2012,02:52)
    Wakeup

So here is my answer to your question,  the Pope of the RCC.

Georg

GEorg.

Thanks for your answer,and if you are happy with that than thats fine,now everyone is happy.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 06 2012,08:42)

Wakeup

Georg

GEorg.

Thanks for your answer,and if you are happy with that than thats fine,now everyone is happy.

wakeup.

In other words; you don't care what nonsense you put up, as long as you can post.
    What your betting on is that nobody knows any more than you do.

Why don't you choose “””one””” subject and discuss it with others rather then putting a whole stew pot together.

And try to be serious about what your saying; show us how you got to your conclusions.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 06 2012,09:56)

Wakeup

Georg

GEorg.

wakeup.

In other words; you don't care what nonsense you put up, as long as you can post.

Why don't you choose “””one””” subject and discuss it with others rather then putting a whole stew pot together.

And try to be serious about what your saying; show us how you got to your conclusions.

Georg

That was very rude Georg, I think he made a very good post.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 06 2012,21:32)

Wakeup

Georg

GEorg.

wakeup.

Georg

…and he did give you scripture, but you choose to ignore it.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 06 2012,21:33)

Wakeup

Georg

GEorg.

wakeup.

Georg

…and he did give you scripture, but you choose to ignore it.

No Journey,

Georg did not ignore it, Georg flat out can not see it.
    He is blocked from the truth.
    The spirit within him being the reason.
    Haughty, arrogant, belligerent etc.
    All the attributes Christ warns us against when explaining what type of spirit the Holy Spirit can never dwell with…how Christ tells us not to be, like Georg & others on this site…exactly how the scribes and pharisees (“learned”) behave…having the spirit of error.
    These are the ones that trample the truth in lasciviousness….
    These are the ones whose punishment awaits…
    The coals piling up for that great day…
    Woe, woe,woe.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

Georg

GEorg.

wakeup.

Georg

Yes he did, but it is useless to any one who reads it.

Why don't you help explain how he got to his conclusions? starting with these two scriptures, perhaps Devolution will help you.

2Thess.2:3.Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day(the day of Christ) shall not come,except there COME A FALLING AWAY first.(an apostasy,must come first).an anti christian preaching, that is against the teachings of Christ).
    (SON OF DAMNATION).
    4. Who opposeth,and exalteth himself ABOVE ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD,OR THAT IS WORSHIPPED; so that HE as God sitteth IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD,showed himself that HE IS GOD.(he will sit in the new temple build by israel).(this is the abomination of desolation,spoken of by Daniel,SET UP,12:11.).

Don't go any further than that.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Georg

yes ,they coming here thinking that we are all ignorant of the scriptures ,and so dump their stories and believing they do us a favor,
    Dev;is one drops in do a dump of comments totally useless and then he leaves,then for some reason a other one pick up is non sense and try to explain it ,he does not understand it himself how can they explain it ??? beats me

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup

Georg

GEorg.

wakeup.

Georg

Hi Journey.

YOU CAN SEE THEM BY THE FRUITS.
    WHAT COMES OUT OF THE MOUTH,THIS DEFILETH A MAN.

Those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile a man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts,murders,adulteries,fornications, thefts,false witness,blasphemies:

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

7. —ONLY HE (GOD) who now lettteth will let,untill HE be taken out of the way.(destroyed,rev19:20.)

Wakeup, You have the meaning of this scripture wrong.
    kjv
    It is He(God) who now letteth will let, until He(God) be taken out of the way.

New International Version (©1984)
    For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 07 2012,15:35)

Wakeup, You have the meaning of this scripture wrong.
    kjv
    It is He(God) who now letteth will let, until He(God) be taken out of the way.

New International Version (©1984)
    For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin1.

2 Thess 2:3.the son of damnation.
    6. He might be revealed in his time.(God is in charge at all times) he decides when to reveal this man to the world.

Who is the one that is going take God out of the way?
    He must be stronger than God: I dont think so.
    God will let him have his way for a short time,then he will be taken out of the way. he will go into perdition.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Wakeup,

So I see, scripture means nothing to you, unless it lines up with your belief.

You can not understand God with intellectual understanding.

I believe that you and I can agree that the fullness of the Godhead was in the Son, Jesus.  Right?

That fullness was poured out into all His true children.  The baptism of the Holy Ghost.

When these children are removed and they will be,  God will no longer restrain Satan on the earth, for the Spirit will be gone.  

That is the true meaning of the scripture in question.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,04:05)
    Wakeup,

So I see, scripture means nothing to you, unless it lines up with your belief.

You can not understand God with intellectual understanding.

I believe that you and I can agree that the fullness of the Godhead was in the Son, Jesus.  Right?

That fullness was poured out into all His true children.  The baptism of the Holy Ghost.

When these children are removed and they will be,  God will no longer restrain Satan on the earth, for the Spirit will be gone.  

That is the true meaning of the scripture in question.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Can you be more specific about Gods children being removed.
    How so removed,from what to where?

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Wakeup,

Do you agree that the Spirit in Christ was the fulness of the Godhead?

And do you believe that Spirit in measure, is in His true children?

I need to know where to start?
    Thanks

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,09:06)
    Wakeup,

Do you agree that the Spirit in Christ was the fulness of the Godhead?

And do you believe that Spirit in measure, is in His true children?

I need to know where to start?
    Thanks

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

So what about the children of God being removed?
    We know that only in Christ dwells the fulness of God.We know that.
    Are we going to another topic now?

Thess 2:7.–until –HE–be taken out of the way.
    Who is the –HE–?

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 07 2012,10:26)

Wakeup

Georg

GEorg.

wakeup.

Georg

Hi Journey.

YOU CAN SEE THEM BY THE FRUITS.
    WHAT COMES OUT OF THE MOUTH,THIS DEFILETH A MAN.

Those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile a man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts,murders,adulteries,fornications, thefts,false witness,blasphemies:

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Your niece obviously is very fond of you, but she apparently does not want to take me up on my suggestion; so here is my offer to you; lets go step by step, and you explain to me my question.

you said this;
    (SON OF DAMNATION).

1. What makes you think that this “falling away” is yet to come?

2. do you believe that all “Christian” churches today are teaching the truth?

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

So what about the children of God being removed?
    We know that only in Christ dwells the fulness of God.We know that.
    Are we going to another topic now?

Hi Wakeup,

So we are in agreement that in Christ dwelt the fullness of God.

Are we in agreement that in true believers dwells God in measure?

No same topic, you ask HOW and the answer to these two questions help with my answer to your question.

God Bless
    Marlin

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account