The kettle is boiling over Proclaimer……

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Don't know where she is coming from. But she is against God or the existence of God.

princess
    Participant

Gentlemen

Fear comes from not understanding. I do not deny gods, to deny a person's thoughts or belief is foolish. I do not take the christian god as being the 'one' god as I do not take Allah, Budda, Brahma ect. as being the 'one' god.

The earliest form of deities found are female. Due to female carried life within her and this built nations and kingdoms. Then along comes another thought and all that changes to mostly male deities. Religion cannot make up its mind so why should I let it make up mine.

God or the concept of has been cheapened by man. Replaced with “oh we understand god and his plan and going to tell you what it is all about.' Yeah right! You can reference all the physical aspects to religion to explain how it works, but anyone that really knows will tell you it is all about spirit, nothing more nothing less.

You can preach to the same person every day and nothing can come about it, unless you use the phsycological warfare trick. It is what is inside what is on the heart and mind it is not being reborn nor transforming into someone else. If it is not in there then you are not going to bring it out. Christianity has a habit of telling you how you should be, doesn't tell you it is already there just needs brought to the surface.

Christianity brings shame and dishonor to a person a form of your not good enough as a human so you will spend your days on this earth hoping you will make it to heaven. Nice huh! And there is no guarantee that you are making it or not. A roll of dice. Then to top the day's special off you have a chance of being burnt to a crisp tourtured and thrown into pits. So live your life like a tell you but keep it in the back of your head you could be fried in a second without explanation just a simple I do not know you. Ah, no.

Had a dream the other night where ash figures where carrying humans via conveyer belt and flipping them over landing their necks on a wall and then ripping their heads off by one good jerk. Funny thing I don't remember dreams. Nasty dream to some. To me it shows that many are going down a path that will surprise them when the time comes.

Throughout the years man has feared death when all it has been is a part of life. Were we came from…….why not put more effort on what are you doing today!

Have a wonderful day gentlemen, may all the best come your way today!

Participant

Hi Princess:

Thanks for the well wishes for a wonderful day, and I will say that I hope that you are doing well and that you also have a wonderful day and that good things come to you this day and every day of your life.

Although I do know that God is a reality and that the gospel is true now, I was also skeptical at one time. I had been told about God having been raised by Catholic parents, and I was married in the Assembly of God church, and I was a member of a Southern Baptist church when God revealed to me that he was a reality through his Son baptizing me with the Holy Spirit. But before this experience, although I had been told that there was a God, I had no evidence of Him in my life, and so, I guess I can say at that time I was an agnostic.

All I can say to you, is that you keep an open mind relative to the gospel. God loves you, but He will not force Himself on anyone, and I love you also, and am willing to teach you what I know and share my experiences with you when and if you are ready to hear, but until then, I can pray that God will show you the truth, and I will do that.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

kerwin
    Participant

Princess,

I have heard of prehistoric figures some believe represent goddesses but many beliefs have the great spirit in them. Any representative of such is not literal.

Proclaimer
    Participant

All men believed in God, but not all gave him glory.

It was inevitable that from there men would deny God completely.

And people speak evil of God because of what they have done in his name. Knowing this, the enemy has used this tactic very well throughout history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v….DCEB4F0

princess
    Participant

Belief is a personal choice and when ones belief is questioned, then it becomes personal and the only way it becomes personal is when someone feels offended.

Then like a witch they come out with all the curses that their god has said. shaking the stick and chanting all kinds of nasty things.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Sep. 29 2013,17:21)
    Belief is a personal choice and when ones belief is questioned, then it becomes personal and the only way it becomes personal is when someone feels offended.

Then like a witch they come out with all the curses that their god has said. shaking the stick and chanting all kinds of nasty things.

Hi princess

Yes,so true,and to add to this ,many are religious selve serving,what I mean is that they declare the self ,anointed ,or possess the things that can not be possessed ,this by it selves shows that the knowledge in the scriptures is lacking ,but this they compensate with self confidence in the fact that their entourage (religion club)are supporting what they preach,it seems that it is easier to listen to and accredited high level worldly personality ,than to listen to an humble no body,like Jesus Christ,or Paul,Peter,and John ,
    After all they say that they believe in the scriptures but not the way it is written,it needs their interpretation,just like God need their help,???

How conceded can you be ???

princess
    Participant

Hey T,

All is well yes?

The christian faith bases it foundation on spirit, but it is the last thing they listen to. they run to their books upon books to ensure the spirit is correct. poor souls of old what did they do when they were listening and had no books to go to. they are most assured not permitted into heaven due to they forgot their book for class.
    don't think it states in the bible that is a requirement the book gets you a free pass or for that matter believing everything written it……..who's teaching is that anyhow? That everything written in the bible is true? Maybe something like the trinity teaching, not exactly written out just an accepted teaching….

perhaps you could compare the verse of loving the creation then the creator…. just a thought.

take care of yourself T, much love

terraricca
    Participant

hi, princess,

I am ok, I think so,

yes you right ,but it is not what is all written in the scriptures that will bring you life,;it is the fact that you believe it to be true ,and that you prove by acting accordingly ,and you have to have a deep faith so that you do not carry doubts in it ,

those are the factors that lead to God and his son and so to everlasting life,AND ALL MEN ARE STANDING ON THEIR OWN ;if you give in to religion so you also give your soul to them and they will keep you on milk for that s there own interest

princess
    Participant

The mind, body and spirit must agree with each other to have peace. Unfortunately, it is hard to piece the bible together like this, too many conflicting teachings and too many different gods involved.

For a truth there is no changing it. Just finding it is a journey within itself.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 13 2013,18:11)
    The mind, body and spirit must agree with each other to have peace. Unfortunately, it is hard to piece the bible together like this, too many conflicting teachings and too many different gods involved.  

For a truth there is no changing it. Just finding it is a journey within itself.

princess

the body as no authority,he is a follower,if you are subdue by your body,you are done ,and will have no need of a mind,or spirit ,and truth of God will be useless to you then,

the coordination ,is first to love the truth of God ,if not everything else become of no importance ,and will be subject to your own desires ,

and so godliness will not be a need in your eyes or ears,

have a great day

princess
    Participant

I don't see it like that T, mind controls the body. That is why spirit is the most important. You don't device a mechanism then not use the machine T.

Christianity places the individual at war with itself, a awesome tatic. A catch 22 across the board.

Really a waste of energy if you ask me, would love to see some of zeal people have over god and use it where they would actually help humanity instead.

The world is a mess T, and whether you want to believe it or not, your god has helped it get here. For me, I am glad I am no longer attributing to such. More is being accomplished now then ever in my life. And the best part of it I haven't 'moved to the dark side' in the transition. That worried me a lot, not as much as it did honoring and bowing down to a blood god.

as with you; hope your having a great day also.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 24 2013,18:46)
    I don't see it like that T, mind controls the body. That is why spirit is the most important. You don't device a mechanism then not use the machine T.

Christianity places the individual at war with itself, a awesome tatic. A catch 22 across the board.

Really a waste of energy if you ask me, would love to see some of zeal people have over god and use it where they would actually help humanity instead.

The world is a mess T, and whether you want to believe it or not, your god has helped it get here. For me, I am glad I am no longer attributing to such. More is being accomplished now then ever in my life. And the best part of it I haven't 'moved to the dark side' in the transition. That worried me a lot, not as much as it did honoring and bowing down to a blood god.

as with you; hope your having a great day also.

PRINCESS

this is what i have said,

I do not believe in Christianity as it is now and for the past 1900 years,the devil took it over,

The world is a mess T, and whether you want to believe it or not, your god has helped it get here.

yes the world is in a mess,agreed

if God as help it to be there ? NO ,GREEDY MEN DID ,AND THE BLOOD SPILLED IS ALSO THOSE SAME MAN ,THOSE SOCIOPATHS FOR WHICH MOST OF THE WORLD VOTE FOR ,

GOD AS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WICKEDNESS ,BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT ;YOU CAN SEE THAT THE WICKED PEOPLE DO NOT WIN IN ALL ACCOUNTS AND SOME ARE SAVED OUT OF THEIR HANDS ,BUT SOON IT WILL E OVER,

princess
    Participant

of course we need a devil, what would it be without one? have to give the devil his due. to even acknowledge such power to an entity is no offense T, a bit foolish. how can christianity be the right religion with such goings on in their teaching, and since everyone is so adamant about tracing history to prove christianity, history has it that a god created his own evil….weird but true.

spilling blood T, really? how much does the christian belief base its foundation on the spilling of blood? Like I stated it is a catch 22 with christianity.

I understand T, the golden rule ,whoever has the gold rules. doesn't mean that the people underneath the leadership are the same or agree, but money talks to those who love to listen….

keeping up with the tradition of religion the wicked are those who do not believe, so yes by all accounts per religious views the world is getting worse. Then again perhaps humanity is getting tired of religion. They have seen it in its full glory and found it lacking in caring for humanity. Let's hope it is not a passing fancy.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Dec. 02 2013,19:25)
    of course we need a devil, what would it be without one? have to give the devil his due. to even acknowledge such power to an entity is no offense T, a bit foolish. how can christianity be the right religion with such goings on in their teaching, and since everyone is so adamant about tracing history to prove christianity, history has it that a god created his own evil….weird but true.

spilling blood T, really? how much does the christian belief base its foundation on the spilling of blood? Like I stated it is a catch 22 with christianity.

I understand T, the golden rule ,whoever has the gold rules. doesn't mean that the people underneath the leadership are the same or agree, but money talks to those who love to listen….

keeping up with the tradition of religion the wicked are those who do not believe, so yes by all accounts per religious views the world is getting worse. Then again perhaps humanity is getting tired of religion. They have seen it in its full glory and found it lacking in caring for humanity. Let's hope it is not a passing fancy.

Princess

and since everyone is so adamant about tracing history to prove christianity, history has it that a god created his own evil….weird but true.

do not mix religion with the word of God ,those are two different entities ,men would do anything for a dollars $

humanity is getting tired of religion. They have seen it in its full glory and found it lacking in caring for humanity

this will come when the righteous ones are disappeared

princess
    Participant

Have a question:

When you study as much as one does regarding one’s faith and come across passages, history or facts that disprove or shed doubt on your faith what route do you take to ensure one’s confidence stays in the faith even if you know it isn’t right?

terraricca
    Participant

Hi,

good question, now you can understand  why Jesus always  talked about individual faith and so did his apostles ,we are all standing before God almighty ,not as a group of people but as a single entity or soul,so it should not matter to us what the  next to  person does ,but what we do or not do ,for that’s how we all being judge at the end,

the place we want to be in has to be made in our own heart and love ,so that we either choose righteousness over wickedness,

history, the ongoing events will not be the factor of influence, but our heart will be ,the things we want to believe and do and act upon,those are the factors that will set us either with righteousness or wickedness,

understanding history and the event for what they really teach us,will help us to go one way or the other,

learning scriptures is the true way to go to God,but again if you are going to stand between God,s teachings and you ,with all your own views in your heart and mind,then you will only come to know your own deep inclination to make you go towards wickedness,

for truth and righteousness is only found with God the Father of Christ,the only Love that will save all men,

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account