The great apostasy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 281 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    Indeed God and His Son dwell in the saved.
    But believing it can be so does not save the lost.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you right ,the fact that someone make a speech in front on the podium and then walk away to his seat and all applauded his talk does not make the speech truthful.

banana
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 02 2010,14:37)
    hi georg
    HE who NOW?? what is now stand forth,??  65 ad   until  325ad ??
    Constantine is the first so called Christian emperor. all the other ones are take overs from him.

terraricca

“NOW” stands for now; that is what Paul was saying, “HE”, the emperor, was the restrainer, meaning, he was holding back the Antichrist now (today we would have to say, “then”) from taking over then already.
    Constantine was anything but a Christian; he was superstitious, thinking because he had painted red crosses on the shields of his soldiers, the God of this new religion, Christianity, had given him the victory. He not only murdered other contenders to the throne, but killed his own family that posed a thread to him.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Jesus came to reveal to us the true Kingdom of God. The Law and the Prophets were UNTIL John the baptist, since then is the Kingdom of God preached and it is within each believer.(Luke 16:16) Jesus showed us the truth of God which are the words of God which is the spirit of God. Jesus said the words I speak are spirit and life.(John 6:63) Jesus came and completed his mission for mankind by cleansing, healing, ordaining and sanctifing us unto God. His work is finished.Our work is to believe what he said. We are sent forth to further gather those who will accept by believing the truth of Jesus. Deception, lies, un-truth, and anti-christ believing that this will be done at a future time has bound the truth from many. It is finished, the Kingdom is within each one who believes what Jesus said. Accepting Jesus word of the truth in us (John14:17) unites us to that truth. Accepting and believing that we are clean is (John 15:2). Believing we are ordained of God through Jesus words (John 15:16) and accepting our sanctification by the words of Jesus at (John 17:17). Believing Jesus manifest to take away our sin (John 3:5) and he took away the sin of the world (John 1:29) covers any and all who will believe the truth from Jesus himself.
    Now picture a person that is on an island somewhere, alone and unable to communicate with anyone. All he has is a copy of the book of John. He would have everything necessary to be a perfected, righteous, son of God. We seem to make it to hard! Bless all, TK

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg

to me the NOW is refert to the light still in the world this means the true christians ,apostels,and direct diciples thouth by the apostels.
    wen those died out there was no more restrain.

terraricca
    Participant

hi tk
    if i would not know the scriprures like i do ,your story would be very good ,as for your story that John is enough to be a righteous and perfect son of God,this would only be true if the person does not ask any question ,

Heb 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
    Heb 11:2 This is what the ancients were commended for.
    Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible

Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
    Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith

banana
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2010,04:50)
    hi georg

to me the NOW is refert to the light still in the world this means the true christians ,apostels,and direct diciples thouth by the apostels.

terraricca

You are only one of a long line of names, that show no interest in understanding, or learning; the only thing that matters to you is to post your opinions; that is the sad part of this forum.
    I said it before, and I say it again; this is a religious gossip forum!

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg
    you are wrong about me not wanting to learn,but if i could have seen in your presentation the truth i would have tell you so.

as for your comment to the forum ,they are everywhere the same ,i think we just say what we believe and let God spirit do the rest,just like seeds blowing in the wind

banana
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2010,15:45)
    georg
    you are wrong about me not wanting to learn,but if i could have seen in your presentation the truth i would have tell you so.

as for your comment to the forum ,they are everywhere the same ,i think we just say what we believe and let God spirit do the rest,just like seeds blowing in the wind

terraricca

If you believe that to be true, then I am right with what I said; this is just a gossip column, nothing more.
    No body knows the truth to teach, and no body wants to learn; what a bunch of fools we are!

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    what really matters is that we live a live approved by God based on what we have learn from his word help our family members teach them and hope they will do the same,remove all vinegar and yeast from our hearth so we can be of some use to the Lord and his father now and in the future.we are ambassadors of the Kingdom of God what is to come so we have no place of our own yet.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

How can you or any one else live a life approved of God, when nobody understands what it is that God approves of?
    What is that you or any one else has learned, when every one rejects what every body else says, and only insists that their ideas are right?
    Only Jesus was the ambassador for God's kingdom because he had, and knew the truth, no one else does.
    If every one is unwilling to learn; what good are we to any one?
    NO, I stand on what I said about this forum.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Georg

we are living a live before God and Christ night and day,this forum is but a sand pebble in our live ,if we are Christian we are one not for man but for God ,it is not for us to make people accept or reject what we believe is true,how can we see in there hearth,this is for God to see and do.

Like i said if we are Christ disciples we are his ambassadors and have no land in this world ,but our Kingdom is God kingdom,our king is Christ.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Do you know what an ambassador is, and whom he represents? He is there instead of God, and will only speak what he was told to say; that was Jesus.
    Jesus then send fourth the apostles; that is what an apostle is; one who was send.
    You and I, and any one else, are neither; at best we try to become followers of Christ.
    As ambassadors you have to know exactly what the Father will is, as far as I can tell. you don't even know exactly what his word is; so, stop fooling yourself.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2010,04:50)
    hi georg

Terraricca……..I agree with you on this, it was the apostles who was holding back the false teaching of the TRINITY, when they died it began to grow until it came to full at the council of Nasia in 325 AD , by the pagan Emperor Constantine and the establishment of the apostate Church. The HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. The link that ties them all together is the DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY. There is no man of Sin ,it is a LIE about Jesus being a GOD, that is why He will abolish it with his own mouth at his return. IMO

banana
    Participant

terraricca, Gene

When you don't understand something, but are to proud to admit it, then you have to stick with what you got.
    The apostles holding back the anti-Christ, you're joking, right?
    The apostles didn't hold back any one; in fact Paul scolded the Galatians for falling for a different gospel, and John said there were anti-Christs already in their midst.  
    Why don't you use your head a little?
    If there is no man of sin, then Paul must be a liar, is that your assessment Gene?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

this is your understanding therefore you followed ,our we ignorant because we have not accepted your views ,????

banana
    Participant

terraricca

No, not at all, your ignorance shows by rejecting my views without proving them to be wrong.
    I do it to yours don't I?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

we have been there i will not do it over again,and what i understand out of my study of the scriptures i don't share with everyone because it is my personal understanding,and it as to stay just that.until
    God make me see more and understand more.

banana
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 10 2010,02:07)
    georg

we have been there i will not do it over again,and what i understand out of my study of the scriptures i don't share with everyone because it is my personal understanding,and it as to stay just that.until
    God make me see more and understand more.

We have been no where, and if that is how you feel about your understanding; what are you doing here? stirring the pot as Nick?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg

Group: Regular Members

——————————————————————————–
    terraricca, Gene

When you don't understand something, but are to proud to admit it, then you have to stick with what you got.
    The apostles holding back the anti-Christ, you're joking, right?
    The apostles didn't hold back any one; in fact Paul scolded the Galatians for falling for a different gospel, and John said there were anti-Christs already in their midst.
    Why don't you use your head a little?
    If there is no man of sin, then Paul must be a liar, is that your assessment Gene?

Georg

how you think we are connecting??????????????????

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 281 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account