The gospel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    13But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
    .Jesus said (NO) man (CAN) come unto me unless the FATHER (DRAW) HIM.
    those two scriptures can been seen and understand this way;the seeds are spread (the father seed through Christ )the ones who pick up the seeds and eat them to be nourished by them, becomes a plant of God because they are fed by God.
    Jesus said ,,,unless the father Draw him;the same, the ones who ear the voice of God through Jesus or his disciples or word (bible )and find them attractive and in their heart they are move by the will of God ,this is how they are drawn to the father.
    in both cases we have to take responsability for are decisions,this is why the judgment of God is righteous.the gift is free ,but you have to accepted .

I am just a fisherman

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The gospel preached by Peter at pentecost has never changed.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Sadly the twisting of Rom 10 into a new gospel of assent only has frustrated the plan of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Those who preach have no responsibility to ensure others agree with them.
    The whole work is of God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2012,14:50)
    Hi,

Nick

Peter was send to the JEWS

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2012,00:10)
    Hi,
    Those who preach have no responsibility to ensure others agree with them.
    The whole work is of God.

Nick

That is true they will be judge accordingly

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The gospel is the same for all.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Different gospels cannot save.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus preached the gospel
    14.Luke 4:18
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2012,09:25)
    Hi,
    Sadly the twisting of Rom 10 into a new gospel of assent only has frustrated the plan of God

Nick

What are you talking about?
    The plan of God is designed before creation began.
    He doesn't get frustrated, he already knows what will happen.
    He created the Waster to destroy.

Isaiah 14:24   The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Romans 10:14   How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:15   And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 10:16   But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Romans 10:17   So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:18   But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Any one with the Holy Spirit who has gained knowledge in his quest for the truth can easily identify anything contrary to the scriptures.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2012,02:50)
    Hi,

N

so you know that the Jews knew their God but the gentiles did not ,

so the preaching was different one as to be enlightened,the other as to be fully thought about God and his ways ,the end result will be the same ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The gospel does not change.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 15 2014,00:42)
    Hi T,
    The gospel does not change.

Nick

I never said it changes ;it is the way it would be teache

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    The message of Peter in acts 2.37-39 is still an open invitation for all to escape the terrible times to come

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Another gospel is being offered by Wakeup.
    Best avoided

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    jn5

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The gospel is the escape plan to avoid the wrath of God on earth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The gospel is of power.

acts 13
    6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:

7 Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    And another gospel from wakeup

“Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

This means that if you dont have knowledge you can be destroyed by the evil one. He never stops to attack,day and night,seeking for a weak moment, a chance to attack.

To have knowledge is to know the Lord.
    To understand His works and His mercy,and also His chastisements.
    Most think that; if something bad is hapened to them, it is a punishment; that is not true.

God loves His children;therefore He also chastised them.

When Jesus said seek: He means get some knowledge
    and you will find the truth.One can not find the truth without any effort. Show some effort,and the HS will be sent,and understanding will come.

Doing some seeking instead of going for a picnick is a sacrifice to God.This is acceptible to God.”

naah

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Do you think that a verse written to the jews under the law becomes another gateway under the new covenant for gentiles?

Think again

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account