The glory of the builder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kangaroo Jack,

As you very well know Greek isn't written the way English is written. You reference this…
    Hebrews 1:5-10 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day
    have I begotten thee? 6) And again, I (YHVH=63) “will be”=63 to him a Father, and he shall be to me
    a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels
    of God worship him. 7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers
    a flame of fire.
    8) But unto the Son, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness
    is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9) Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God,
    even thy God
    , hath anointed thee ([משיח] Mäh-shē-äkh) with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 10) And,
    Thou, LORD, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

We MUST always go back to see where “Shaool”(The Apostle Paul) draws from: in this case it's here…
    Psalm 104:1-5 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed
    with honor and majesty. 2) Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out
    the heavens like a curtain: 3) Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh
    the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: 4) Who maketh his angels spirits;
    his ministers a flaming fire
    : 5) Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

We can clearly see from Psalm that Heb1:5-10 it's talking about “God”(Our YHVH) as The Subject!
    We can further also see that it's “The Son”(יהשוע) that helps establish YHVH's Throne (Verse 8)!
    Therefore [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă deserves worship for the GREAT Sacrifice he has done in our behalf!
    Verse 8 is referring “CLEARLY” to Jesus' Father (as O God) by verse 9 “therefore God, even thy God”!
    Furthermore verse 10  is talking exclusively about “The Creator”: “The LORD”(YHVH) based on Psalm 104:5!
    Scripture MUST interpret Scripture! Your assumptions are just that 'assumptions'; clearly NOT based on Facts!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 12 2010,10:39)
    pok said:

Your are taking 'his house' as being christ's house, while throughout the passages, each house spoken of is of the Father's house.

pok,

You are telling a blatant lie. The “His” is Jesus' house. The text plainly says that Jesus is the builder of the house. Therefore, it is the Son's own house.

Moses was a servant in “His” (Jesus') house. Jesus is Son and not servant in the same house which is HIS OWN house.

The Son is the heir. Therefore, it is the Son's own house.

Jesus said, “I will build MY church and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it.”

The angel said, “You shall calll His name Jesus for He shall save HIS people from their sins.”

Paul said, “13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself HIS OWN special people, zealous for good works.”

It clearly says that Christ redeemed us FOR HIMSELF that we might be HIS OWN special people. Hebrews 3 says that we are the Son's house.

Stop lying pok!

Kangaroo Jack

Kangaroo thinker,

Once again your getting you tail in a bunch, you still must be in mamma's pouch, suckling on that milk.

Let's use your words,
    'I knew you could not answer.'

Your problem kangaroo thinker, is you take the word and as a combination of two subjects to equal one, where I take the word and as separating the subjects.

Those little, if, ands, and buts can really get you sometimes, do you not think.

Hey I did not get a unrefuted logic knockout punch pic, that's alright kangaroo thinker, bare fisted is better anyhow.

Take care.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ June 12 2010,14:54)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 12 2010,10:39)
    pok said:

Your are taking 'his house' as being christ's house, while throughout the passages, each house spoken of is of the Father's house.

pok,

You are telling a blatant lie. The “His” is Jesus' house. The text plainly says that Jesus is the builder of the house. Therefore, it is the Son's own house.

Moses was a servant in “His” (Jesus') house. Jesus is Son and not servant in the same house which is HIS OWN house.

The Son is the heir. Therefore, it is the Son's own house.

Jesus said, “I will build MY church and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it.”

The angel said, “You shall calll His name Jesus for He shall save HIS people from their sins.”

Paul said, “13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself HIS OWN special people, zealous for good works.”

It clearly says that Christ redeemed us FOR HIMSELF that we might be HIS OWN special people. Hebrews 3 says that we are the Son's house.

Stop lying pok!

Kangaroo Jack

Kangaroo thinker,

Once again your getting you tail in a bunch, you still must be in mamma's pouch, suckling on that milk.

Let's use your words,
    'I knew you could not answer.'

Your problem kangaroo thinker, is you take the word and as a combination of two subjects to equal one, where I take the word and as separating the subjects.

Those little, if, ands, and buts can really get you sometimes, do you not think.

Hey I did not get a unrefuted logic knockout punch pic, that's alright kangaroo thinker, bare fisted is better anyhow.

Take care.

pok,

The text PLAINLY says that Jesus is “Son over HIS OWN HOUSE (vs. 6). Then it says, “whose house WE ARE.”

Even the anti-trinitarian NWT says that Jesus Christ is our “ONLY OWNER

4 My reason is that certain men have slipped in who have long ago been appointed by the Scriptures to this judgment, ungodly men, turning the undeserved kindness of our God into an excuse for loose conduct and proving false to our ONLY OWNER and Lord, Jesus Christ.

There it is! It is talking abvout certain people who deny that Jesus Christ is our “only owner.” That's you pok. May God have mercy on you!

Kangaroo Jack

JustAskin
    Participant

KJ,

Why are you so obsessed with 'Ownership'.

You are betraying your inner being, your inner spirit, your inner – desire!

Thank God… For, by this, we can see who and what you really are!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Any reference to Christ refers also to the anointing from his God and not just the man.
    However Jesus was called the Christ prophetically by the angels from the moment of his birth though that anointing had yet to fall on him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    God MAKES His angels spirits.[Ps 104]
    Perhaps that means His angels are given His Spirit?
    We do know they have often ministered to men on earth in His name

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 12 2010,19:38)
    pok,

The text PLAINLY says that Jesus is “Son over HIS OWN HOUSE (vs. 6). Then it says, “whose house WE ARE.”

Even the anti-trinitarian NWT says that Jesus Christ is our “ONLY OWNER

4 My reason is that certain men have slipped in who have long ago been appointed by the Scriptures to this judgment, ungodly men, turning the undeserved kindness of our God into an excuse for loose conduct and proving false to our ONLY OWNER and Lord, Jesus Christ.

There it is! It is talking abvout certain people who deny that Jesus Christ is our “only owner.” That's you pok. May God have mercy on you!

Kangaroo Jack

Hi Kangaroo Jack,

Now it's time to examine these two favorite Scriptures of yours(Heb.3:6 / Jude 1:4)…

Hebrews 3:6-9 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we,
    if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
    7: Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, 8: Harden
    not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
    9: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

We can clearly see by these Scriptures that Jesus house is his Father's house! (Eph.2:18-22)
    Jesus(Son) “owner” and JEHOVAH(Father) “The Owner”! Why do you make such a big thing of it?

Now lets look at Jude 1:4

Jude 1:4-5 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained
    to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
    and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. 5) I will therefore put you
    in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that [The LORD JEHOVAH], having
    saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

We see in Jude 1:4 there are “two” that referred to here…
    1) “The only LORD GOD”(JEHOVAH: Father) AND AND AND
    2) “Our Lord Jesus Christ”(His Son)!
    What is so hard for you to understand? ? ? ? ? ?

God bless
    Ed J

JustAskin
    Participant

Edj,

Because he is out to prove the unproveable.

Take heart, though, every negative from a trinitarian, nay, a new name:” a despararian”, is an opportunity to firm, confirm and reaffirm your view. Despararians are a necessary part of God's plan as they provide the test track around which we steer our own Godlyness, and fine tune the engines of our belief.

For this reason, God had put on them a delusional spirit and hardened their heart against his beloved of mankind.

That, by this, they who are true will hold and strengthen, and those who are not will likewise be not because they were persuaded away by the delusional spirit.

Does God not allow Satan to exist and accuse the brothers before him day and night? Yes, why? So he cannot say that he was not allowed to put his point of view!

Even so, yes, it is so frutrating seeing one who claims scholarshipness, being so unscholarly, but then what does Scriptures say concerningn the Pharasees, Sadducees and the Scribes, who were deep divers in the reading of the OT Scriptures but yet understood little of what they read.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 12 2010,22:21)
    Edj,

Because he is out to prove the unproveable.

Take heart, though, every negative from a trinitarian, nay, a new name:” a despararian”, is an opportunity to firm, confirm and reaffirm your view. Despararians are a necessary part of God's plan as they provide the test track around which we steer our own Godlyness, and fine tune the engines of our belief.

For this reason, God had putmon them a delusional spirit and hardened their heart against his beloved of mankind.

That, by this, they who are true will hold and strengthen, and those who are not will likewise be not because they were persuaded away by the delusional spirit.

Does God not allow Satan to exist and accuse the brothers before him day and night? Yes, why? So he cannot say that he was not allowed to put his point of view!

Even so, yes, it is so frutrating seeing one who claims scholarshipness, being so unscholarly, but then what does Scriptures say concerningn the Pharasees, Sadducees and the Scribes, who were deep divers in the reading of the OT Scriptures but yet understood little of what they read.

Hi JustAskin,

You didn't know I could perform without all the numbers, aye?
    OK, so I slipped in a couple on the Post at the top of the Page.

Hey, did you ever start that new thread on “Fractals” yet?
    Remember, I said I would help you support such a thread?

By the way congrats on becoming a “Moderator” here! (Mark 10:42-44)
    Let's hope you can keep your chin up and your heart soft. (Matt.10:16)

God bless
    Ed J

JustAskin
    Participant

Edj,

And congratulations to you for that, too.

By the way, I emphasise that I only asked for you to develop it into something more palitable. It was like showing someone a sphagetti breadboard wired version of an electronic device. You demonstrate that it does work but it's not in anyway pretty to look at – You love it because you created it but to others it's just a wirey mess. Putting it in a case, hide the wiring, label the necessary knobs and buttons, make a fair sized display, all else packed away out of sight.
    What are the discrepancies, do all words fit, or is it only selected words that are 'tuned'. When testing the device, how does it fair against tested, malicious, errored, invalid, input. Finally, how valid is the output in the display? Can you prove that the output isn't shortcircuited to 'your' desired output?

These are ways to improve, develop, test, refine, soak test, and finally, rubberstamp a production version of your numbers theory.

Fractals, No, I didn't feel comfortable with it….I just use them in my posts(Does anyone understand?)

I keep thinking of it and I have written a bit of Webcode to manage it which runs nicely into becoming a Moderator because I would need those rights.

So all in all, everything is moving me in that way to do it. Keep encouraging me. Thanks.

Oh, and on about Moderator… thank you!

And if you look back, no need but only if… You will that there was a period where I held off from my usual hardlined posting… So yes, as a Moderator I am mindful of duty ..but at the same time I also have my own views and strong beliefs …and theories…

Does t8 hold off from vigourous debates with WJ?
    Did Moses hold off from anger with the Hebrews over worshipping the golden Calf
    Does Jesus hold off from anger with the money changers defiling the Temple of his father?
    Did God hold off from rage at his defiant nation?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 12 2010,20:30)
    KJ,

That's it? Of all the scriptures I gave showing that we are Christ's people and we belong to Him you have no scriptural rebuttal?

KJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

KJ,

JA,

Why is it you side with ED J? He believes that the Holy Spirit is God which you guys say is also idolatry. Could it be that you will side with anyone who refuses to honor the Son just as the Father is honored.

KJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    No we believe God is one and has a son.
    Is that not your faith?

JustAskin
    Participant

KJ,

I do not side with anyone who speaks 'falsely'.

I side with the post or part post that is before me.

None of us has perfect grace from God and knows all so at one point someone speaks truth by revelation of God's Holy Spirit.

When I see that, I agree. Otherwise I may intervene, or post against a poster if I feel the spirit urge.

Do you not read my posts against Edj, against Nick, against Bod, against Mike, against …anyone… I am not partial.

Also, have I not spoken For you, For WJ, For Is1… Where such deserves credit for truth in their post?

I have chosen Mike as my 'Begotten Brother'. I have not held off from refuting even his posts so why would I do that to another whom I have not 'begotten'?

I have written several times that we should acknowledge truth where it is spoken to encourage the brother. But all too often the post reader, andespecially an ooposer, only seems to pick out the parts they want to refute without ever mentioning the agreement point. Did they agree, or just ignored or couldn't be bothered with those parts? It is never credited or refuted.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 13 2010,06:18)
    KJ,

None of us has perfect grace from God and knows all so at one point someone speaks truth by revelation of God's Holy Spirit.

When I see that, I agree. Otherwise I may intervene, or post against a poster if I feel the spirit urge.

Do you not read my posts against Edj, against Nick, against Bod, against Mike, against …anyone… I am not partial.

Also, have I not spoken For you, For WJ, For Is1… Where such deserves credit for truth in their post?

I have chosen Mike as my 'Begotten Brother'. I have not held off from refuting even his posts so why would I do that to another whom I have not 'begotten'?

I have written several times that we should acknowledge truth where it is spoken to encourage the brother. But all too often the post reader, andespecially an ooposer, only seems to pick out the parts they want to refute without ever mentioning the agreement point. Did they agree, or just ignored or couldn't be bothered with those parts? It is never credited or refuted.

JA……..Good points you brought out brother. If we could at least find some parts of posts that we agree with and accredit that it would help, and some do do that. I know i try to if I agree with some posts. Thanks for bringing this out , as you say none of us has it all yet and maybe never will either.

peace and love………gene

JustAskin
    Participant

Gene,

I COMPLETELY AGREE.
    Thank you.

(p.s. I also said that the greater praise should be done in a pm so the brother doesn't go seeking to write things seeking praise.
    And also, some admonision should likewise be done in a pm so as not to publicly dishearten the brother…andnI have been doing so unbeknown to most here!)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 13 2010,05:56)

KJ,

JA,

Why is it you side with ED J? He believes that the Holy Spirit is God which you guys say is also idolatry. Could it be that you will side with anyone who refuses to honor the Son just as the Father is honored.

KJ

Hi Jack,

Who do you 'think' is Jesus' Father? (Click Here) <– Second Post (Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35)

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the HolySpirit(speaketh against the HolySpirit), it shall
    not be forgiven him; neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Mathew 12:32

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

KangarooJack
    Participant

KJ,

JA,

Does Jesus Christ own us or not?

KJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ June 13 2010,07:23)

KJ,

JA……..Good points you brought out brother. If we could at least find some parts of posts that we agree with and accredit that it would help, and some do do that. I know i try to if I agree with some posts. Thanks for bringing this out , as you say none of us has it all yet and maybe never will either.

peace and love………gene

Not good points Gene. JA sides with ED J by his silence. JA aggressively goes after those who say that Christ is God but not after ED J who says that the Holy Spirit is God the Father.

It makes one wonder if JA is just anti-Jesus. Just wondering.

Kangaroo Jack

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    You do a good Don Quixote attacking windmills everywhere.
    Focus on important matters not battling people.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account