The fruit of the Tree

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken The Doctor told you that you had so many years to live? In a way that is nice, right? I have a very short life left too, since my Lungs are so bad. How long can one run around with that Oxygen in the nose. I am very happy tho that I was able to fellowship again with some Christians. For that I am very thankful.
    I'll pray for you.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 22 2007,02:57)
    There is NO God we are animals SO why not take a life that is not wanted to lengthen my life.  

I take it you are vegetarian, then?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Hi Kenrch

Everything is cursed not just man but the entire earth, all flesh is cursed.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned.

Job 1:1 There was a man… whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright.

Which is right?

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    Ps 32 1-2

bmanmcfly
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 22 2007,18:57)
    Hi Kenrch

Everything is cursed not just man but the entire earth, all flesh is cursed.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned.

Job 1:1 There was a man… whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright.

Which is right?

Stuart

So, for both
    A) For all have sinned AND
    B) That Job was perfect and upright
    to be 'truth' then it means either

A) All have sinned; means that Job was not within the group that has sinned
    B) Job's Perfection and uprightness overshadows his sin
    C) All have sinned is a generalization… akin to saying 'most have sinned'

If the choice is
    A) where is mention of these other groups? (Oh wait, there's God's, Angels, Fallen Angels and Humans)
    B) That even Jobs original sin had already been forgotten, or original sin did not apply to Job
    C) How would you differentiate the ones that have inherited original sin and those that are exception?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We must produce good fruit.
    The fruit God requires is shown in Gal5.
    We cannot do that of ourselves but only by allowing the work of the Spirit in us.

It is possible to not do so and be a branch choped off the vine.
    It is possible to fail to remain awake and miss the Bridegroom's return.
    It is possible to fail to produce any profit from the investment of the talent given us.

We have a part to play-it is not magic.
    Check the fruit.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick. Scripture doesn't agree with you. See the last verse.
    Ro.11:32-36
    32 For God locks up all together in stubbornness, that He should be merciful to all.
    33 O, the depth of the riches and the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How inscrutable are His judgments, and untraceable His ways!
    34 For, who knew the mind of the Lord? or, who became His adviser?
    35 or, who gives to Him first, and it will be repaid Him?
    36 seeing that out of Him and through Him and for Him is all: to Him be the glory for the eons! Amen!

Blessings.

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Jerry,
    Wonderful verses that prove God is in full control of everyone's life on this earth because He is the Potter and we are the clay.
    Thanks
    Adam

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

chosenone…….Amen brother.. The God we love is in control of everything and is not letting man chose his own destiny because if he did all would parish, because it says < the Lord looked for one righteous man , but did not even find one, wherefore the Lord took upon his own arm to bring Salvation. And again blessed is He whom the Lord will not impute Sin, whose iniquities He has covered. Our salvation is a work of One God by His Arm (or might). For we are being (CREATED) unto righteousness, and that creator is not us but the Father Himself. The Father is in total control of all His creation and that includes man also.

Jerry it thrills my heart when brothers understand that, What a gift to know and understand that, our Father is an awesome God.

Peace and love to you and yours Jerry………….gene

Quote (gollamudi @ July 09 2008,01:55)
    Hi brother Jerry,
    Wonderful verses that prove God is in full control of everyone's life on this earth because He is the Potter and we are the clay.
    Thanks
    Adam

GM

Really?

What about the terrorist that cut off peoples heads?

What about the little children being raped and murdered every day?

Is God in complete control of their lives?

???

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ….yes God is allowing evil in fact he creates evil He said he even frames evil and if you were brought up the same way a pedophile was with the exact same enviorment and learning you would be one also, But God by his Grace framed us also. God takes full responsibility for all sin, why?
    because He allowed it in the first place. And He atones for it also. He as the guilty Party brings His Sacrificial Lamb (Jesus) and Pay for all Sin, Why? because he takes full responsibility for it. Sin is a tool to teach us to Hate evil and love Good, so bith have to exist side by side, in order for us to experience it and thereby be taught to hate evil and love Good, it all has a purpose or God would be a monster to allow it to exist, He can stop it when ever he want to and will When He is ready.

IMO……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Is it written that God is responsible for sin, is a sinner, and thus atones for it to Himself?
    You are sadly much deceived.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…it you who are deceived because you don't comprehend the sum of Gods words.

What do you think the sacrifice of the Lamb was all about, was it not an offering for sin by the responsible Party. God takes full responsibility for all sin and if you don't except that then your sins remain on you. Not only does God take responsibility for all sin but for all his creation also even the good and the evil in it.

You still can't see the SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    You dig big holes for your self accusing our God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..accusing Him of His creation that digging a big hole, NO you are the one who doesn't understand how SOVEREIGN GOD IS< thats the problem.

If God didn't take responsibility for sin then He would not have sacrificed his son thats for sure. You don't understand why people gave sacrifices, it was to atone for their sins and God in a sense allows sin and even created it and placed man in it, so He takes responsibility for sin and atones for it by offering His atoning Lamb Jesus Christ for the sins of the whole world. If he didn't why would he sacrifice Jesus them. Use you Head for a change Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    So He offered his son to men for them to sacrifice to Him
    for His guilt?
    You are constantly off beam

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..Jesus was God's sacrifice as scripture shows. Not some mans. And i may be off beam but you don't even have a beam. Your light is completely out. In mine and others opinions.

You really need to study your bible before you start tell us what it says you need to learn first yourself.

chosenone
    Participant

God cannot sin. If man bombs a city and kills hundreds, that is sin. If God causes an earthquake that kills hundreds, God is using all for His purpose, that is that He will be “All in all”. Gods ways are not our ways, He has a higher purpose.

Blessings.

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Nick,
    Please see these verses

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Nick,
    What about this verse in Deuteronomy?

“I, the Lord, do all these things.” “Now see that I, even I, am He, and there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; nor is there any who can deliver from My hand (Dt.32:39).”

and also Is 45:7

” I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things”

Doesn't God has control in this universe?
    Please think over
    Adam

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account