The Door

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The door is Jesus and we should seek baptism in his name.
    Do not stand in the doorway and block access to others if you cannot accept this truth.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Who's blocking anyone access to anything, If some one want to be water Baptized let them be that fine with me , i was water baptized twice, But it doesn't change the fact, its the baptism of Christ that counts , that why John said I have need to be Baptized by you, he full well know that the baptism of Spirit and Fire was the one that really counted , not his water baptisms, or He would have never said that. You saying i am stand in the doorway and blocking access to other is not only a lie but is a form of Character assassination which you and a few others practice Here. Even if it means you have to lie to bring it about. IMO

love and peace…………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Was your name mentioned?
    Then please withdraw the charge.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..If you were not referencing me then i do apologize . Sorry I would not want to be charge as preventing anyone from Jesus, who is the door to the Kingdom of GOD.

love and peace to you and yours………………………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus Christ gives men access to his God.
    1Jn5.20
    “And we know that the Son of God has come [We who have been reborn from above know the Son]
    and has given us understanding [By the Spirit]
    so that we know Him who is true [God]
    ;And we are in Him Who is true,[God]
    in His Son Jesus Christ” [in Jesus Christ]
    '
    Jn 17.21

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,22:39)
    Hi,
    Jesus Christ gives men access to his God.
    1Jn5.20
    “And we know that the Son of God has come [We who have been reborn from above know the Son]
    and has given us understanding [By the Spirit]
    so that we know Him who is true [God]
    ;And we are in Him Who is true,[God]
    in His Son Jesus Christ” [in Jesus Christ]
    '
    Jn 17.21

N

still do not know Christ the son of God ,and you still believe you are one of the 144k ,but do not have the same understanding has the apostles had ,

and wish to share their gift for nothing just believing lies ,is that what scriptures teaches ?????????????????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So you judge.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,23:00)
    Hi T,
    So you judge.

N

the spirit of truth is judging you not me

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    But you do not agree with him that his words are from God so how do you figure this?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,23:21)
    Hi T,
    But you do not agree with him  that his words are from God so how do you figure this?

N

please show me what ,were and how ,I do not believe in scriptures ,

how many scriptures have I quoted you that you have rejected ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Dig deeper.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,23:21)
    Hi T,
    But you do not agree with him  that his words are from God so how do you figure this?

N

this way ::

Jn 16:5 “Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’
    Jn 16:6 Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief.
    Jn 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
    Jn 16:8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:
    Jn 16:9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me;
    Jn 16:10 in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer;
    Jn 16:11 and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.
    Jn 16:12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.
    Jn 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

but you do not believe the words of Christ ,right ,you have your own words to follow;

AND

Jn 15:6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
    Jn 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
    Jn 15:8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
    Jn 15:9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
    Jn 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,00:14)
    Hi T,
    Dig deeper.

N

you should apply your own wisdom ,it would help to remove your blindness

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You boast of your vision and your pure heart?
    Come down and join us.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,12:46)
    Hi T,
    You boast of your vision and your pure heart?
    Come down and join us.

N

I can not join you ,what you believe in your interpretation is so far away of scriptures that I can not come across ,and it becomes deeper as the days go on ,

it is not me that saves it is the words of God in your heart that can save you ,providing that you let those words do their work,and obey them ,if not guess what your faith is worth ????

and I do not boast ,truth is truth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Be brave.
    Step away from tradition.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,17:16)
    Hi T,
    Be brave.
    Step away from tradition.

N

I have quoted you many scriptures ,which one do you think I should walk away from ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Many refuse to enter through the door of Jesus preferring to think they can climb in some other way.

Jesus spoke of these in Jn 10

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,19:58)
    Hi,
    Many refuse to enter through the door of Jesus preferring to think they can climb in some other way.

Jesus spoke of these in Jn 10

N

Why you ask me to come with you trough the large door and the large road ??? This is no good road

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We do not do the inviting.
    Tiny door and narrow road

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account