The Door

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………tell us who is your GOD is it Jesus or GOD the FATHER, you seem to never mention the FATHER as most churches in Christendom, why is that , you also seem to think we must go the the door and knock in order to (GET) in. But scripture say the it Jesus and the Father that doing the Knocking. We simply open the door and let them in. You keep putting you own human efforts as your means to salvation , and always you leave the Father out of you explanations i Noticed, why is the Nick. If you were really following Jesus wouldn't you be glorifying the Father as He was always doing, i don't see you ever doing that. Why is that Nick?

peace and love……………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Jesus is the door to a relationship with the Father.
    God is not your father till you are born again.
    Jesus is mediator and then advocate
    Seek ye first the kingdom.

chosenone
    Participant

NH.
    Why do you resist His (Jesus) words? Believe what He said.

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    What did he say that I have not heard?
    O you mean how he was sent just to the Jews.
    Why do you think that means that message is not for us?

chosenone
    Participant

NH.
    Silly question, because it says so!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Where CO?
    It is not in that verse.

chosenone
    Participant

NH.
    I can't help you if you don't understand scripture, sorry.

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    So please show us where is is in the verse or stop this nonsense.

chosenone
    Participant

NH.
    Read Matt.15:24, this is the verse!

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    Can someone help this poor person.

chosenone
    Participant

NH.
    Not you obviously, you can't even understand His words.

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    Ever heard of the dog in the manger?
    Some of these guys here are hungry and want to move on.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 17 2009,19:10)
    Nick………tell us who is your GOD is it Jesus or GOD the FATHER, you seem to never mention the FATHER as most churches in Christendom, why is that  , you also seem to think we must go the the door and knock in order to (GET) in. But scripture say the it Jesus and the Father that doing the Knocking. We simply open the door and let them in. You keep putting you own human efforts as your means to salvation , and always you leave the Father out of you explanations i Noticed, why is the Nick. If you were really following Jesus wouldn't you be glorifying the Father as He was always doing, i don't see you ever doing that. Why is that Nick?

peace and love……………………..gene

Nick……you still haven not answered this post, and by the way God is My Father even before I have a new body, Didn't Jesus tell us to pray (OUR FARTHER) who art in Heaven give us this day our daily bread. So is the reason you never hardly mention Him is be cause you figure He is not your FATHER then? You need to preach who Jesus preached about and worship who He worshiped or you may find yourself rejected NICK> Remember everything Jesus was and is was the work of the FATHER, Give GLORY to whom GLORY is Due, Jesus DID,

love and peace to you and yours……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Idolatry of a false Jesus is one of the most popular forms.[2Cor11]

He remains indispensible as Lord and advocate and as the head of the church to those who joined the family of God.

To serve God we serve Jesus.

Romans 16:18
    For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

1 Corinthians 1:9
    God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians 16:22
    If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

1 Corinthians 6:11
    And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

chosen one,

truly, how you speak, i would never even attempt to ask you anything about the Father or Son, it seems you would hold the precious word and only give me scraps.

Chosen one do not hold back the word of YHWH from anyone…no matter what, what you may think doesn't apply to them could be what is needed for them.

we need the tutor, we need to understand what love is, we need to understand that it is not easy………

we need to think him, pray constantly to him, wake up singing to him.

much love

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….you are right Idolatry of Jesus in the most popular positions of (Christendom) Even turning Him into very GOD HIMSELF. And creating the Man of Sin, who Jesus will destory with the brightness of His coming, by the words of His mouth, Why, by the words of His mouth, because the man of sin is not a real person , it is (The LIE) about Jesus being GOD, preached by most all religions. WE need to be careful as to what level we preach Jesus, it should always be to the Glory of the FATHER. IMO

love and peace to you and yours……………………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……….Remember Jesus said I am the DOOR, no one comes to the Father except by Me. While all this is true, we must remember though that a door is the access point into the House it is not the House, but the way into it. If we keep that in mind we will have the proper understand as to Jesus' relationship to GOD and to or selves. GOD the Father has given Jesus to us to show us the way into the Kingdom of GOD, its by GOD the Father through Christ . The Father has made Jesus our Shepard who is responsible for us and gives account to the Farther for us all, He is the good Shepard who gave His life for the Sheep. He has not lost any whom the Father has brought to Him nor ever will. We can rest assured of this, it is the Father's will we all come to the (FULL) Measure of Christ. He is our elder Brother in the House hold of GOD. WE are in good Hands brothers and sisters. IMO

love and peace to you all………………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You can do nothing outside of the vine.
    Those who obey the Lord Jesus obey His Father.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….Do i disagree with that?. The vine and the branches are all one plant, the planting and nurturing of GOD the FATHER. Its life dependency is from GOD the FATHER HIMSELF.

peace……………………….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account