The Creator has a Name, few know it…. do you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

Very good advice T8, I think I will take it, instead of being slandered by someone who cannot disprove my scriptures.

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

It would be good if the topic “The Creator has a Name, few know it…. do you?” was adhered to. Otherwise it just becomes one big slinging match with no focus.

All are welcome to post on Heaven Net, so long as the posts are related to the topic. Of course all are also welcome to start up a new topic if one doesn't exist. You can also discuss anything within reason, but in the appropriate place, that is all. We ask that people preach a topic in one discussion and not flood the forums with their teaching or so-called revelation. This way the topic can be found easily and discussed in a focussed way.

We allow anyone to have their say, because light shines through darkness and it is good for people to see the light overcoming in this way. This is the preferred way to deal with deception as apposed to censoring it. Persecuting anyone only makes them think that they are being persecuted because they have the truth. This is of course true in some cases, but not all.

Hopefully in time, all that people say here will be revealed in the light. Scripture is one form of that light and it is good to challenge any teaching found here with scripture. That is most certainly welcome.

The issue here is that Eliyah is saying that the Most High is not God because God is a pagan name. He also professes that Yah is the true name of God. This discussion is dedicated to that, because Eliyah started that topic. Anyone is welcome to prove him wrong or right. The best way of course to deal with his teaching, is to disprove it or agree with it. Of course the other thing you can do is ignore him. Jesus sometimes ignored people because he knew their hearts.

But if we can prove or disprove a person's teaching using scripture (or whatever) then that is a victory either way for the truth and truth is a pillar of God's Kingdom.

thx :)

Eliyah
    Participant

The issue here is that Eliyah is saying that the Most High is not God because God is a pagan name. He also professes that Yah is the true name of God. This discussion is dedicated to that, because Eliyah started that topic.

Correction, I did not start this topic, and I declare that Almighty Yah is the Name of El the Most High.

Admin
    Keymaster

Oh yes, indeed you didn't start this topic. I was mixing it up with the 'Baal' topic you started. I will check to see if these topics are the same and close one off if they are.

:)

Eliyah
    Participant

Correction again,

Very good advice T8, I think I will take it, instead of being slandered by someone who cannot disprove my scriptures.

Sorry, I meant Heaven, somehow, T8 said these words in my memory before somewhere.

Eliyah
    Participant

No this is not my topic here, however, I would appreciate you leaving my original Baal Gad topic, but no this is not my topic, it was Iyyob that started this one tho.

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (Eliyah @ Oct. 19 2005,11:52)
    Correction again,

Sorry, I meant Heaven, somehow, T8 said these words in my memory before somewhere.

He did.

I posted under the wrong ID and changed it super quick, but you got a post in before I changed it.

I am currently both T8 and Heaven. T8 is the real me (so to speak) and Heaven is a technical and moderate role. Heaven, the Super Admin can be different people at different times.

So I am currently posting like anyone else and have the technical /moderators role as well, for now. Hence the reason for 2 IDs.

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (Eliyah @ Oct. 19 2005,11:57)
    No this is not my topic here, however, I would appreciate you leaving my original Baal Gad topic, but no this is not my topic, it was Iyyob that started this one tho.

I will leave them both open and see how they go. Hopefully we do not have a double up.

Eliyah
    Participant

Man that was double quick, I knew my memory was not wrong.

I was beginning to think my mind was playing tricks on me( laugh) for a minute there.

Thanks for that clarification.

This topic here has to do with KNOWING THE NAME evidently, not the pronounciation of it.

Eliyah C.

Admin
    Keymaster

OK, fair enough.

Eliyah
    Participant

Thanks

Eliyah C.

Anonymous

So! do you know how to pronounce the NAME? If you don`t, why do you make up your own? Before you display your ignorence, please consult a Hebrew expert. You seem to lack a basic understanding in the Hebrew language! If so, and its so, why do presume to teach anything in the matters of the tongue of the Children of Isreal?

Eliyah
    Participant

The Pronounciation is discussed here below, as I told you before, this topic is concerning knowing the true Name.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….1;t=351

Either go dis-prove those scriptures, otherwise, I do not want to hear your childish insulting remarks again which is off the subject topic of this forum.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The biggest issue in not calling God by His correct name. Certainly praying to Allah or other gods is never going to be answered by our God. We should not worship angels or pray to demon gods.

The biggest issue is being reborn into the family of God. In discussing our God amongst ourselves it matters that we understand and can share the terms used. But if you are not reborn into His family then you cannot pray to him as Father. You have no way open to the Father.

Anonymous

Scriptures? let me guess your referring to English scriptures. Yes Nick, the New Birth is a more important topic, thats why there might not be agreement in the family. You MUST become part of the family and not merely profess that your in the family. Whats that famous english scripture? oh yes! you will know them by their fruit!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    So we have to become part of the Family of God. We become sons, filled with the Spirit of God too, along with our brother Jesus.
    Eph 1.17
    ” that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him”
    I agree with that.
    But how does this fit with a trinity God theory?

Anonymous

Is Jesus just your brother? Doesn`t He mean more than that to you? If so please explain?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    Heb 2.10
    ” For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things, and through who are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to perfect the author of their salvation through suffering. For both he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one father; for this reason he is not ashamed to call them BRETHREN”
    He is Lord, the head of the body of which we who have been reborn are a part and he is my brother.

Eliyah
    Participant

Indeed true Nick,

He is the firstborn among many Brethern( Rom.8:29).

NickHassan
    Participant

and another

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account