The Creator has a Name, few know it…. do you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Well! he sure had me fooled! Nick, how does a believer love when he is being called names? espescially when it is by a professing believer and in the public areana?

Eliyah
    Participant

soxan,

Well! he sure had me fooled! Nick, how does a believer love when he is being called names? espescially when it is by a professing believer and in the public areana?

Listen, I will repeat this only once more, I never called you anything, and as I said, If you mis-took my meaning, I'm sorry for that, however, you seem to persist this on purpose, rather than discuss the topic.

Now, if this off topic subject persists, then I have no other recourse except to report it to Heaven the main Administrator, because this has nothing to do with the topic subject forum discussion here.

Anonymous

If the administer does not ban you for your slander, then they/he/she is useless! Go find your pacifier! and behave!

Eliyah
    Participant

Listen, I don't think that the Main Administrator Heaven would like you calling them USELESS, either, however, I have not slandered anyone, but on the other hand, you just did slander the Administrator of this forum.

You really should go find you a toy to play with instead of personally insulting people.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    We really just have to ignore this contentious man as otherwise he occupies the stage constantly with his diversions. Is there any issue you would like to discuss? There are lots of forums to choose from about 16plus pages in the biblical forums alone. These are accessed by taking the “beginning” option bottom right of the biblical forums.

Anonymous

Now it`s the big brother routine! Hey big brother do you know what he said about you? …I can`t believe your a man. Take a big breath, now slow down a bit and evaluate what you have been saying to me and others on this forum. If you don`t listen to others than don`t expect people to listen to you. If you reject light you can only expect it`s opposite. I hope you embrace light.

Eliyah
    Participant

I'm only doing what the Main Administrator Heaven said to do on this forum, however, others seem to ignor or take those rules lightly, then blame them on me concerning sticking to the subject topic forum.

Anonymous

Thats the problem, he wants a stage, and if you challange his spurious assumptions than he rettaliates and slanders people. Why is his behaviour tolerated? Nick this must be a grief to you and others, is he a contributor$$$$$$$$$ If so i`m outta hear.

Eliyah
    Participant

The only one who is slandering here is you, as you did ABOVE of the Administration of this forum, and this is not a money contribution forum, and I remind you again that this is not the subject of this topic forum either.

Anonymous

As a mad [man] who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death,

So [is] the man [that] deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    Eliyah Collette has contributed 634 times. About 6 of those were very readable. His attacks are very educational in terms of helping us cope with the divisive and diversionary tactics Satan uses and the style of the antichrist spirit. He then blames everyone else and judges all and sundry. He seems to enjoy himself and would love even more to be banned as he could claim martyrdom status. The childish bullying and accusations are pathetic to almost a humourous extent. I don't think he means harm but he just can't help himself. If he could grasp his own advice about love and turn his passion to the work of God then he could be a great blessing. God has not given up on him yet so we try to be patient.

No he does not contribute in any other positive way

Anonymous

Where no wood is, [there] the fire goeth out: so where [there is] no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

[As] coals [are] to burning coals, and wood to fire; so [is] a contentious man to kindle strife.

Eliyah
    Participant

Sir, The words from your own mouth condemns yourself, as you say to others, so as you are in your own heart.

Anonymous

Nick i feel your pain, i realy do. Nick you don`t know me, but believe me when i tell you that i wish Eliyah[Elijah, thats a beautiful name-Elijah or Eliah = “my God is Jehovah” or “Yah(u) is God”] nothing but the best, i hope he progresses.

Eliyah
    Participant

Your a clasic example of a person that resorts to personal accusations of attacks when you cannot disprove simple scriptures as you earlier ” thought my using the name of Yah “ had to be proved from Jewish sources, now you used that name above, and resort to folly.

How sad of a way to act on your part.

Anonymous

That came from an english source, not a Hebrew source. I can`t vouch for the english source. And what we were talking about was pronounciation not english spellings of Hebrew words and names. I might as well argue with the whirlwind than with you. Peace is not an option with you.

Admin
    Keymaster

It would be good if the topic “The Creator has a Name, few know it…. do you?” was adhered to. Otherwise it just becomes one big slinging match.

Anonymous

How can anyone keep on the topic when you have a mad man slinging mud and #### at you in the name of his relgion. Why do you tolerate this nonsence?

Eliyah
    Participant

I think your own words testify to the mudslinging as You are the one who became side tracked from this topic, and the topic was the name, not the pronounciation, as this was discussed here below.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….1;t=351

Eliyah
    Participant

How can anyone keep on the topic when you have a mad man slinging mud and #### at you in the name of his relgion. Why do you tolerate this nonsence?

Who is the person above that is calling me names and mudslinging? I've been very tolerant to you considering you don't really want to discuss this topic.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account