The arian dissenters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 658 total)
  • Author
    JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

To answer (!!!) your last question to me 'what rules…'?

The ones that are requested explicitly.

The same ones that you use to 'demand' a response from me and others…a reasonable one.

And, again, you accuse me of NOT answering your posts questions to me.

I challenge you to find a question that you have posted to me that I have NOT responded to!

(I have given you the option of NOT answering my questions if answering means you would otherwise be tempted to deceptive answers.
    Is it this option that you have invoked?
    You do well, then and I relieve you of a need to answer!)

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 27 2010,05:14)
    WJ,

To answer (!!!) your last question to me 'what rules…'?

The ones that are requested explicitly.

The same ones that you use to 'demand' a response from me and others…a reasonable one.

And, again, you  accuse me of NOT answering your posts questions to me.

I challenge you to find a question that you have posted to me that I have NOT responded to!

(I have given you the option of NOT answering my questions if answering means you would otherwise be tempted to deceptive answers.
    Is it this option that you have invoked?
    You do well, then and I relieve you of a need to answer!)

JA

I have never demanded any such thing.

I simply point out that you are being hypocritical for saying we do not address all of your points when you do not address all of ours!

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2010,09:40)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 24 2010,10:42)
    Ed

Can you see it ED? The “Sword **OF** the Spirit is the “word of God”.

Not the Sword is the Spirit which is the word. Eds version!

Can you quote any reputable sources that teach what you teach?

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:51)
    Hi WJ,

Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev.19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall
       rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Gen.3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
                   and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Ed J

Yes Ed,

Good scriptures. Notice that the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth. In no way does this support Eds view that the “Father is the Sword” or the Father is the “Word of God”.

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 24 2010,21:35)

Hi WJ,

Let me try to get you to “see” that your doing something very similar as me.

I say: HolySpirit is “the Word”:
    “The Word” proceeds from the “HolySpirit” and is the “HolySpirit” (John 1:1)

Ed

The Holy Spirit does not proceed from himself! The “Word” in John 1:1 is not the “spoken word of God”. God is not a spoken word, God speaks words. The Holy Spirit is not a spoken word, the Holy Spirit speaks the word of God.

WJ says:

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 21 2010,06:27)
    Jesus is the Word

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2010,09:40)
    the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth.

Can you see: your doing the same thing that I did except when I do it you say (in essence) it is wrong?

No because I am not saying John 1:1 is the spoken word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth which is “the sword of the Holy Spirit” (Eph 6:17 and Rev 19:13-15) and not the Holy Spirit!

John clarifies his meaning of the “Word” in 1 John 1:1-3 which in no way states that the “Word” is the spoken word of God or the Holy Spirit or the Father!

The only problem here is: Rev.19:15 DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE it refers to Jesus, that is mere conjecture on your part.

The context clearly bears out that it is Jesus spoken of for in verse 16 it reads…

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Who else is it but the Lord Jesus?  John has already shown us who it is here…

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.  John 17:14.

Jesus himself said that the Father judges no man but has committed all judgment to him! John 5:22

The difference here is: I have produced many verses to indicate that “The Word” IS the “HolySpirit”!

Please! You have not produced a single scripture that says the “Word” capital “G”, or for that matter the spoken word of God is the Holy Spirit!

Your proof (falsely) exists in the exegesis of the systems of religion. At least you engage my points!

This is a circular accusation.

Please explain what you mean by accentuating **OF**
    and why “IS” cannot (according to WJ) be substituted.

• President **OF** the United States!
  • President **IS** the United States!

If you can’t see the difference then I can’t help you!

Blessings WJ

Ed J
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 03 2010,09:16)
the spoken word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth which is “the sword of the Holy Spirit”

Jesus is the Word

Hi WJ,

Please explain how you believe all three of these can all be true?

Ed J

Ed J
Participant

Yes Ed,

Please! You have not produced a single scripture that says the “Word” capital “G”, or for that matter the spoken word of God is the Holy Spirit!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”!  I will start with these two for you to try to refute.
I won't give you too many verses at one time so you can try to refute them if you like.

John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
he gave me a commandment
, what I should say, and what I should speak.
And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: thatsoever I speak therefore,
even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 Isaiah 60:13-15)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 02 2010,19:53)

the spoken word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth which is “the sword of the Holy Spirit”

Jesus is the Word

Hi WJ,

Please explain how you believe all three of these can all be true?

Ed J

Ed

I already have shown you that John 1:1 “The Word” is not the spoken word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth as the Sword of the Spirit!

I am done with this. I see no point in continuing since you want to rehash the same things. I do not agree with you! There is no point in trying to change my mind ED.

Later!

Keith

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 02 2010,19:54)

Yes Ed,

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”!  I will start with these two for you to try to refute.
I won't give you too many verses at one time so you can try to refute them if you like.

John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
he gave me a commandment
, what I should say, and what I should speak.
And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: thatsoever I speak therefore,
even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 Isaiah 60:13-15)

Sorry ED!

Nowhere in those scriptures is the term “Holy Spirit”.

Bye. Have a nice life! :)

WJ

GeneBalthrop
Participant

WJ………Scripture also Personify Wisdom and do you really think it is a Person, or is wisdom an intellect? We could use you logice of personification on may thing , why stop with Jesus, You have yet to produce ONE explanation of John not Just simply writing the name of Jesus there in John 1:1, instead of using the word , word there. What Ed j posted is right Jesus said (PLAINLY) He was speaking the words (GOD) GAVE HIM TO SPEAK AND NOT ONLY THAT HOW TO SPEAK THEM. Simple logic would tell you If Jesus Himself was the words He spoke then why would he deny they were His words. The words of GOD were (IN) Jesus why do you think He said the FATHER (IS) (IN) ME, GOD was (IN) Jesus via the HOLY SPIRIT and that SPIRIT was giving Jesus the WORD to SAY guiding HIS Thought and MIND.The Words Jesus Spoke (ARE) SPIRIT , why Because they were coming FROM The Spirit of GOD and they are life. It was the same as if the FATHER was Speaking to us HIMSELF , but was through Jesus, BUT THAT DOES (NOT) MAKE JESUS A GOD No more than it Made the Prophets a GOD when GOD SPOKE through Them. Why is that so hard for you to understand WJ?

peace and love to you and yours…………….gene

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 03 2010,12:00)
WJ………Scripture  also Personify Wisdom and do you really think it is a Person, or is wisdom an intellect?  We could use you logice of personification on may thing , why stop with Jesus, You have yet to produce ONE explanation of John not Just simply writing the name of Jesus there in John 1:1, instead of using the word , word there.  What Ed j posted is right Jesus said (PLAINLY) He was speaking the words (GOD) GAVE HIM TO SPEAK AND NOT ONLY THAT HOW TO SPEAK THEM. Simple logic would tell you If Jesus Himself was the words He spoke then why would he deny they were His words.  The words of GOD were (IN) Jesus why do you think He said the FATHER (IS) (IN) ME, GOD was (IN) Jesus via the HOLY SPIRIT and that SPIRIT was giving Jesus the WORD to SAY guiding HIS Thought and MIND.The Words Jesus Spoke (ARE) SPIRIT , why Because they were coming FROM The Spirit of GOD and they are life. It was the same as if the FATHER was Speaking to us HIMSELF , but was through Jesus, BUT THAT DOES (NOT) MAKE JESUS A GOD No more than it Made the Prophets a GOD when GOD SPOKE through Them. Why is that so hard for you to understand WJ?

Gene

Who is the “Word” spoken of in these scriptures?

That which was from the beginning“, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, “which we have looked upon, and OUR HANDS HAVE HANDLED, of “the Word” “OF LIFE”; (For THE LIFE was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, “which was with the Father“, and was manifested unto us😉 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:1-3

Now compare that with this…

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. “The same was in the beginning with God“. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. “In him was life“; and the life was the light of men. John 1:1-4

The Gospel of John was written 20-30 years after the 1st Epistle of John and the book of Revelations, so John's prologue of who the “Word” is in John 1:1 is clearly evident especially since the “Word” came in the likeness of sinful flesh. John 1:14

WJ

Ed J
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 04 2010,04:39)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 03 2010,12:00)
WJ………Scripture  also Personify Wisdom and do you really think it is a Person, or is wisdom an intellect?  We could use you logice of personification on may thing , why stop with Jesus, You have yet to produce ONE explanation of John not Just simply writing the name of Jesus there in John 1:1, instead of using the word , word there.  What Ed j posted is right Jesus said (PLAINLY) He was speaking the words (GOD) GAVE HIM TO SPEAK AND NOT ONLY THAT HOW TO SPEAK THEM. Simple logic would tell you If Jesus Himself was the words He spoke then why would he deny they were His words.  The words of GOD were (IN) Jesus why do you think He said the FATHER (IS) (IN) ME, GOD was (IN) Jesus via the HOLY SPIRIT and that SPIRIT was giving Jesus the WORD to SAY guiding HIS Thought and MIND.The Words Jesus Spoke (ARE) SPIRIT , why Because they were coming FROM The Spirit of GOD and they are life. It was the same as if the FATHER was Speaking to us HIMSELF , but was through Jesus, BUT THAT DOES (NOT) MAKE JESUS A GOD No more than it Made the Prophets a GOD when GOD SPOKE through Them. Why is that so hard for you to understand WJ?

Gene

That which was from the beginning“, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, “which we have looked upon, and OUR HANDS HAVE HANDLED, of “the Word” “OF LIFE”; (For THE LIFE was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, “which was with the Father“, and was manifested unto us😉 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:1-3

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. “The same was in the beginning with God“. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. “In him was life“; and the life was the light of men. John 1:1-4

The Gospel of John was written 20-30 years after the 1st Epistle of John and the book of Revelations, so John's prologue of who the “Word” is in John 1:1 is clearly evident especially since the “Word” came in the likeness of sinful flesh. John 1:14

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why do you ignore what the Bible says? Here is what Luke said…

Luke 8:11: Now the parable is this: ;The Seed is The Word of God.
Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart,
               having heard The Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
Rom.9:8 …children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (“Jesus“=74 AND “Fruit“=74)
                but the CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE are counted for The Seed.

“The Seed” is “The Word”! (Luke 8:11)

John 14:24 He that loveth me (Jesus) not keepeth not my (Jesus) sayings: and
                 The Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
Acts 19:20 So mightily grew The Word of God and prevailed.
Acts 12:24 The Word of God grew and multiplied.

THE WORD IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
    WILL YOU IGNORE THESE VERSES AS WELL; WJ?
          Just like you ignored my last two Posts?

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 03 2010,13:55)
Hi WJ,

Why do you ignore what the Bible says?

Why do you ignore what I said…?

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 02 2010,21:43)
I am done with this. I see no point in continuing since you want to rehash the same things. I do not agree with you! There is no point in trying to change my mind ED.

But no, the scriptures that you quote do not say the “Word” is the Holy Spirit and in fact the word “spirit” is not even in the verses.

WJ

NickHassan
Participant

Hi WJ,
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy.

Ed J
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 04 2010,03:39)
Gene

WJ

Hi WJ,

“The Word” in 1John 1:1-3 is the “HolySpirit”;
He(The HolySpirit) is the one that produces the fellowship (in us) with “The Father” and with “The Son”!

John 1:1-4: “The Word”: [ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs.
[ο λογος=443] Hō Lōgôs; 443 is the 86th Prime number, as it relates to [אלהים=86] ĔL ō Hêêm=63(YHVH=63)!
Gen.1:1 In the beginning God (אלהים) created the heaven and the earth. How did he Create? BY SPEAKING!
“The Word”(HolySpirit) clearly came to us in Jesus(John 1:14) and through “The Father”(John 20:21)!

Acts 12:24 …“The word” (ο λογος: Hō Lōgôs) of God grew and multiplied.
Did Jesus grow and multiply? NO; The “HolySpirit” grew and multiplied !

God bless
Ed J
PS. Were these the words you were referring to?

Quote (Ed J @ June 09 2010,05:44)

Gene

WJ

Hi WJ,

He(The HolySpirit) is the one that produces the fellowship (in us) with “The Father” and with “The Son”!

[ο λογος=443] Hō Lōgôs; 443 is the 86th Prime number, as it relates to [אלהים=86] ĔL ō Hêêm=63(YHVH=63)!
Gen.1:1 In the beginning God (אלהים) created the heaven and the earth. How did he Create? BY SPEAKING!
“The Word”(HolySpirit) clearly came to us in Jesus(John 1:14) and through “The Father”(John 20:21)!

God bless
Ed J

ED

The holy spirits you speak are not the holy spirits of god at all.

When you speak the holy spirits of god you should speak them under the anointing of the holy spirit.

The scriptures are the inspired holy spirits of god and you should speak only the holy spirits of god.

The holy spirits Jesus spoke were the holy spirits of god.

Did John “see” the Holy Spirit?

You say the Holy Spirit is the Father, did John see the Father?

The systems of religion and traditions of men are unreputable sources because they 'twist' bible verses.

WJ

Ed J
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 10 2010,00:58)

Gene

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless
Ed J

ED

When you speak the holy spirits of god you should speak them under the anointing of the holy spirit.

The scriptures are the inspired holy spirits of god and you should speak only the holy spirits of god.

The systems of religion and traditions of men are unreputable sources because they 'twist' bible verses.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Your words here are beginning to sound irrational.

God bless
Ed J

Ed J
Participant

WJ

Hi WJ,

He seen the attributes of “The Father” in Jesus. (John 1:14)

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me,
Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

The systems of religion and traditions of men are 'unreliable sources'!

God bless
Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ June 09 2010,09:42)

Gene

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless
Ed J

ED

WJ

Hi WJ,

Your words here are beginning to sound irrational.

God bless
Ed J

I agree…..   :D

Thats because I replaced the word “logos” with “holy spirit”.

:D

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ June 09 2010,09:49)

WJ

Hi WJ,

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me,
Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

God bless
Ed J

ED

No, John didn't say he saw the “attributes” of the Word, which you say is the “Holy Spirit”.

Again, did John see the “Holy Spirit”?

WJ

Ed J
Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 10 2010,02:39)

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless
Ed J

ED

No, John didn't say he saw the “attributes” of the Word, which you say is the “Holy Spirit”.

WJ

Hi WJ,

I believe you're referencing this verse with your loaded question…
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the “glory”=77 as of the only begotten of the Father(Christ=77),) full of grace and truth.

John beheld “The Father's Glory”(Heb.7:28): God's Son “Christ”! “Christ”=77 and “Glory”=77.
This idea is further substantiated by John 14:9; Scripture explains Scripture! (Your answer is in John 14:9)

Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: (Matt.15:5-9 / Mark 7:11-13)
and “The Word” ([ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 3:34: For he whom God hath sent (Jesus) speaketh the words of God (John 14:24):
                  for God giveth not the [HolySpirit] by measure unto him(Jesus).

We can discuss “any” point you wish to make my friend!

God bless
Ed J
http://www.holycitybiblecode.com

Quote (Ed J @ June 09 2010,11:46)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 10 2010,02:39)

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless
Ed J

ED

WJ

Hi WJ,

I believe you're referencing this verse with your loaded question…
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the “glory”=77 as of the only begotten of the Father(Christ=77),) full of grace and truth.

John beheld “The Father's Glory”(Heb.7:28): God's Son “Christ”! “Christ”=77 and “Glory”=77.
This idea is further substantiated by John 14:9; Scripture explains Scripture! (Your answer is in John 14:9)

Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: (Matt.15:5-9 / Mark 7:11-13)
and “The Word” ([ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 3:34: For he whom God hath sent (Jesus) speaketh the words of God (John 14:24):
                  for God giveth not the [HolySpirit] by measure unto him(Jesus).

We can discuss “any” point you wish to make my friend!

God bless
Ed J
http://www.holycitybiblecode.com

ED

John specifically says that he saw and handled the “Word” which you say is the Holy Spirit which you also say is the Father.

Did John see the “holy spirit”, for the holy spirit is invisible?

No, it is your inference that reads into 1 John 1:1-3 that the “Word” is the Holy Spirit when John does not mention the Holy Spirit in the text!

Revelations 19:13 Jesus has the name Word of God.

John 1:1, 14  says the Word was with God and that same Word came in the flesh! That Word is Jesus, and we have fellowship with the Father and the Son!

Continue on with your false teachings ED.

I am done!

Have a nice day, and thanks for listening!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 658 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account