The arian dissenters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 658 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 24 2010,10:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 22 2010,20:12)
    1) Are you your own spoken word?
        Certainty can't be anybody else!

Well lets see how this foolishness works.

So if I speak a 1000 words then it is a thousand keiths. Or maybe when someone speaks my words then they are not speaking at all but I am speaking it! Why do you ignore that John 1:1 does not say “the word of God”. You should stop adding to the text and twisting it to support untruths.

Can you quote any reputable sources that teach what you teach?

and the Word(HolySpirit) was with God,

But you say the Holy Spirit is the Father, So why wouldn't John say “and the Word (Father) was with God! See how foolish that is?

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

The systems of religion and traditions of men are unreputable sources because they 'twist' bible verses
    in the same way that you 'twist' my words, trying to make the “Bible Truth”=117 I present (to) sound false.

In the beginning (at birth) was WJ. And “WJ's word” was with WJ. And “WJ's word” was WJ.
    If you see an actor on TV, and someone asks “Who is that”? Are you going to say…
    That's not him, that's only a picture of him. You could see 1,000 pictures of and it will never be him.

I quote many Bible verses as my reputable source that teaches exactly what I teach.
    John 15:20 Remember the word that I (Jesus) said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord.
    If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep (Ed J) yours also.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

and the Word(HolySpirit) was God.

But again, John didn't say “and the Holy Spirit was the Father (God) here did he?

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

It was Mathew.

Matt.1:20 …fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit.
    Matt.1:18: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused
    to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the HolySpirit.

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

They are together, and they go together; please consider…

Acts:4:31: And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
                    and they were all filled with the “HolySpirit“, and they spake “the word” of God with boldness.
    Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the HolySpirit fell on all them which heard the word.
    Acts:11:15: And as I began to speak, the HolySpirit fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
    Acts:6:7: And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly…

Nope they do not say the Holy Spirit and the “Word” is the same. Consider this…

Acts:11:15: And as I began to speak, the HolySpirit fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

Why didn't luke write “as I began to speak, the HolySpirit (Word of God) fell on them, as on us at the beginning”?.  ???

Again, no scripture says the “Word” is the Holy Spirit but that is only your inference.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

You say because the “HolySpirit” was sent, he cannot (falsely) be the father.
    But in John 14:24 you don't apply that same reasoning to Jesus? Why is that?

Jn:14:24: He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    Why do you flip-flop? This is the excuse you to disqualify The Father.

HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ! Click Here

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    John 6:63: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
    the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Try to separate these verses…

Rom:8:11: But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you,
    he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
    GaL.1:1  Paul, an apostle…by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him(Jesus) from the dead😉
    Eph.4:6 ONE God and Father OF ALL, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

Can you see it ED? The “Sword **OF** the Spirit is the “word of God”.

Not the Sword is the Spirit which is the word. Eds version!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev.19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall
       rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Gen.3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
                   and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

Ed no one here that I know of believes that the Father is the Word and the Holy Spirit.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Ask and you shall receive  …Gene is here!

Isaiah 44:26: That confirmeth the word of (Ed J) his servant (with Gene),
                         and performeth the counsel of his messengers…

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 24 2010,12:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,12:12)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 23 2010,03:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 22 2010,00:46)
    Now the parable is this: “The seed” is “the word” of God. (Luke 8:5-11)
    You seem to have a LOT of trouble “Connecting ALL the Dots”; don't you?

Ed

The problem you have in connecting the dots here is John 1:1c doesn't say “The Word of God was God”.

1) Is God his own spoken word?

John 1:1c says “The Word was God”. The ltteral rendering is “God was the Word”.

The other problem you have is John 1:1b says “The Word was with God”.

So John was not implying that he (God) was with himself!

John 1:14 clearly shows that the “Word” that was with God came in the likeness of sinful flesh! 1 John 1:1-3, Phil 2:6-8 Thats connecting the dots correctly!

2) Click here for an excellent exegesis on John 1:1.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

You usually “don't” just skip over PROVEN points you don't like, which is TT's pattern.

1) Are you your own spoken word?
        Certainty can't be anybody else!

2) The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
        distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

These verses are ALL very similar in their content. I will use them to connect the dots for you…

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word(HolySpirit),
    and the Word(HolySpirit) was with God,
    and the Word(HolySpirit) was God.

They are together, and they go together; please consider…

Acts:4:31: And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
                    and they were all filled with the “HolySpirit“, and they spake “the word” of God with boldness.
    Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the HolySpirit fell on all them which heard the word.
    Acts:6:7: And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly…
                  Did Jesus increase? The HolySpirit increased in the People! Why is this SOOO hard for you to get?

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

God bless
    Ed J

ED  J…….they Just don't get it, all who try to divide GOD and Make more GODS ARE IDOLATERS.  But for us and Jesus there is “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD”. IMO

Hi Gene,

Thanks for the support.

Matt.18:16 But if he(WJ) will not hear thee, then take with thee one(Gene) or two more,
                     that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

God bless
    Ed J

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J………You must understand WJ is ministering to People and His heart is a caring Heart. it is not easy ministering to the broken hearted and i do not take that away from Him and neither does Jesus our Lord and master. I and your do not agree with him on many things but I believe he is sincerer in what he believes.

peace and love to you and yours……………….gene

JustAskin
    Participant

Gene,

You might think that WJ is 'SINCERE' in what he believes… his postings and ignoring of scriptural truth does not bare that out.

If he were SINCERE then he would admit when he is wrong and accept the TRUTH – and that would be an end to his Trinitarians belief!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

JA……..You can be sincere, but sincerely wrong JA, look at Paul when He persecuted the true Church, He did it in ignorance , as we all have in time past and still do on some thing. Many people are sincere and still not called or chosen at this time, We are also told to “Judge (NOTHING) BEFORE THE TIME”. I have been Here for going on four years and have vigorously disagreed with WJ on His Trinitarian views and Still DO, but i Have not seen his insincerity in what he believes. We are to throw out the seed and let it fall where ever it falls into what ever ground it will. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………….gene

JustAskin
    Participant

Gene,

Ok, so let it be.

If it weren't for the likes of TT and WJ, I wouldn't have studied as hard nor as deep as I do. I have said this before and will say it again.

How can one develop 'muscle' and strength unless there is a resistive force against which to 'push'?

I have also stated that there are some given over to Him (Satan) from time and some given over to God from time. It was appointed to them and not theirs to choose – BUT they still, even after given their respective spirits, have the ability to change if they so desire. The Scriptures say that “These things must be – but woe to him by which these things are” (My paraphrase).

This means as I say, someone WILL do the bad and someone WILL do the good but either way the good and teh bad WILL be done but WOE to that person through whom the bad is done (Could Judas have stopped from betraying christ given all that Jesus did in his presence? yes and no! Can WJ stop from being a Trinitarian given the wealth of explanation gvien in this forum – Yes, and no!)

Why Yes and No?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Mikeboll said to WJ:

I have heard the “making himself equal to God” argument before, but it doesn't hold up.

Mike,

The statement that Jesus was “making Himself equal with God” is the apostle John's comment. If John's assessment was in error then we cannot trust his narrative at all. Right?

Mike:

And when the disciples worshipped him in the boat, they didn't think he was God Almighty either.

Just more anti-christian double talk. You suggest that the disciples were idolaters because they worshiped someone they did not believe was God.  

I find it amusing to observe you guys speaking out of two sides of your mouths. My 20 year old daughter gets a kick out of you guys.

thinker

JustAskin
    Participant

To all,

How many times do you use the word “Worship” – the most sacred act that should be given to God and God alone – AND YET YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT WORSHIP IS?

The disciples did obeisance to Jesus – now that I can believe.

The disciples WORSHIPPED Jesus in a boat? How did they do that, please?
    Did Jesus breath into them the Spirit of life? To whom should they give it back?

This question ha been answered on another recent thread – why is AGAIN being debated here…
    It seems, once again, when the Trinitarian is beaten in one place, he runs off to another and raises the same matter – in all innocence and sincerity – again – never learns anything – never agrees anyhting and never moves beyond false notions.

After YEARS on this forum and indepth study the Trinitarians are no further forward than they were on day one.

Exasperation leads truth seekers to leave the forum – and the Trinitarians say “Ha! He has run away – can't sustain himself against our great learning!!”

I used to work at a place where there were a couple of guys who thought they knew everything about the job they were doing but were only in junior posts.

Every so often new people would start, learn and move up or out.

The two stale-warts (mispelling mine!) convince the newcommers that they were the 'daddys' of the office because they knew everything – which indeed they did, as far as the certain low aspect, low impact elements were concerned.

The newcomers eventaully got promoted and new newcomers would come in and the two stalwarts, happy in their know-all knowledge would start all over again with the new batch of newcomers.

(Oh and before the jokers start – no! One of them wasn't me!)

KangarooJack
    Participant

Justaskin said;

How many times do you use the word “Worship” – the most sacred act that should be given to God and God alone – AND YET YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT WORSHIP IS?

The disciples did obeisance to Jesus – now that I can believe.

JA,

No one has forgotten that YOU defined worship as “the giving of one's self ENTIRELY as a sacrifice.” Did not Jesus require this of His disciples?

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY SAKE will find it.” Matthew 16:24-25

What part of your own definition of worship is not present in Jesus' requirement for following Him? Why won't you be a man and own up to what you said?

thinker

JustAskin
    Participant

TT,
    “For My Sake” – did I not respond to that saying “What is the Sake of Christ but to do the will of his Father”. Look back and you will find it.

Give your life as a sacrifice to him who gave it to you in the first place – to God Almighty, who breathed into man's nostrils the breathe of life – that is the Spirit of Man.

Jesus is the only way to the Father – the one and Only God to whom you must give the sacred sacrifice.
    Jesus is the one who showed us how to perform the ultimate sacrifice and if we are to follow him then we must do like he does, give ourselves over completely to the will of the Father and die (physically or metaphorically) like Jesus died (in the Truth)

– This is what “For Christ's Sake means”

KangarooJack
    Participant

JustAskin said:

“For My Sake”  – did I not respond to that saying “What is the Sake of Christ but to do the will of his Father”. Look back and you will find it.

JA

Then why didn't Jesus say, “For the Father's sake?” He said, “For MY sake.” He said that we must love Him above all things:

“He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.”

He said that he who does not love ME above all is “not worthy of ME.”

JA:

Give your life as a sacrifice to him who gave it to you in the first place – to God Almighty, who breathed into man's nostrils the breathe of life – that is the Spirit of Man.

You ignore the scriptures which say that God is a PLURAL being:

Then God said, “Let US make man in OUR image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[a] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Genesis 1:26

So God is a PLURAL being. The Father said that the Son created all things:

8″But to the Son he says, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10And, You, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of YOUR hands[“/u]. Hebrews 1:8-10

The Father is God. So if He says that the Son created all things then you had better accept it. The son who doed for you also created you. So by your own standard you should give your life as a sacrifice to Him.

Note also that the Father said to the Son ” YOUR throne” and “YOUR kingdom.” So Christ is the “rich man” you spoke about in another post.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    God is not a plural being.
    He was not alone and speaking to himself.
    The builder of all things had the angelic sons of God watching as the foundations of earth were laid.[Jb38]

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 25 2010,06:33)
    Hi TT,
    God is not a plural being.
    He was not alone and speaking to himself.
    The builder of all things had the angelic sons of God watching as the foundations of earth were laid.[Jb38]

We are not created in the image of the angelic sons. “Let US make man in OUR image and after OUR likeness.”

If we are created in the image of the angelic sons as you have unwittingly suggested, then you have more gods than I have.

God is therefore a PLURAL being!

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Read carefully.
    God was not alone when HE spoke.

Polytheism is anthema but you yearn to prove it.

terraricca
    Participant

TT

there are tree ,there is TT and there is thethinker and then there is the ttinker.=3

JustAskin
    Participant

TT,
    You just screwing around…Goodnight.

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 658 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account