The arian dissenters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 658 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 16 2010,10:01)
    Hi thethinker:

He is also not like us now in that he has a spiritual body.

Phl 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
    Phl 3:21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I FULLY agree! Some day we will have that spiritual body! It's nice to agree once in a while.

thinker

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 16 2010,11:09)

Hi thethinker:

Phl 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
    Phl 3:21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I FULLY agree! Some day we will have that spiritual body! It's nice to agree once in a while.

thinker

Hi thethinker;

I hope that someday we will agree on all things that God has said so that the prayer of our Lord will be answered in that he prayed we would be “One” in Father and him so that the world might believe that God has sent him and be saved.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

gollamudi
    Participant

Amen to that post brother Marty. May God help us to have united opinion on our Saviour.

Peace and love
    Adam

Quote (gollamudi @ Jan. 16 2010,01:44)
    Amen to that post brother Marty. May God help us to have united opinion on our Saviour.

Peace and love
    Adam

Adam

I am glad to see that Jesus is your Savour but it wasn't to long ago you were denying Jesus as the Messiah, what gives?

WJ

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother WJ,
    I never denied Jesus as Messiah or my saviour. I was only arguing from the Jewish point of view how they see Jesus.

Thanks and peace to you
    Adam

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Jan. 16 2010,18:57)
    Hi brother WJ,
    I never denied Jesus as Messiah or my saviour. I was only arguing from the Jewish point of view how they see Jesus.

Thanks and peace to you
    Adam

Hi Adam,

You want to know why Hillery Clinton was not elected President.
    Because then Bill would be the “First Man”. Ha Ha Ha Ha, ha ha ha…

Glad to see your back.
    Are you Jewish?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

JustAskin
    Participant

TT said:

Gene claims that he worships the Father only. But the whole creation worships the Father and the Son:

“And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

'Blessing and honor and glory and power
    Be to Him who sits on the throne,
    And to the Lamb, forever and ever!' “

but forgot to give the next verse from Rev 5:14 “Then the four living creatures said “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and WORSHIPPED HIM who lives for ever and ever (i.e. God)

In the whole of Revelation Worship is only ever given to “He who is, was and is to come – the almighty!” – The difference between great Honor and Worship is clearly distinguished : Both the father and the Son are given great Honor but ONLY God is Worshipped.

JustAskin
    Participant

Even one MAN can say to another Man: “Blessing and honor and glory and power” to you. You might say it rightly to a king or queen, for instance!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2010,18:00)

Quote (gollamudi @ Jan. 16 2010,01:44)

Peace and love
    Adam

Adam

I am glad to see that Jesus is your Savour but it wasn't to long ago you were denying Jesus as the Messiah, what gives?

WJ

WJ………Adam never denied Jesus was the Savior or the Messiah, to my knowledge.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 16 2010,21:30)

Quote (gollamudi @ Jan. 16 2010,18:57)
    Hi brother WJ,

Thanks and peace to you
    Adam

Hi Adam,

You want to know why Hillery Clinton was not elected President.
    Because then Bill would be the “First Man”. Ha Ha Ha Ha, ha ha ha…

Glad to see your back.
    Are you Jewish?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed J,
    Thanks for your welcome. I was little busy in studying about Jewish Messiah these days. I am not a Jew so far. But I am more interested to know about them because Jesus our Lord was a Jew by birth and in practice.

Peace to you
    Adam

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Jan. 16 2010,17:44)

Peace and love
    Adam

Who do you think is Savior? Hebrews 5:9 says that Christ is the “source” of eternal salvation. The New Testament repeatedly says that Christ is the Savior and that we are His people.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 16 2010,15:46)

Hi thethinker:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thinker

Hi thethinker;

I hope that someday we will agree on all things that God has said so that the prayer of our Lord will be answered in that he prayed we would be “One” in Father and him so that the world might believe that God has sent him and be saved.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

Christ's prayer has already been answered. Revelation 5:13 says that every creature in heaven and in earth and under the earth worships the Father and the Lamb. Therefore, the whole creation is ALREADY ONE.

You are among the dissenters who do not worship the Lamb.

thinker

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 19 2010,03:10)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 16 2010,15:46)

Hi thethinker:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thinker

Hi thethinker;

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

Christ's prayer has already been answered. Revelation 5:13 says that every creature in heaven and in earth and under the earth worships the Father and the Lamb. Therefore, the whole creation is ALREADY ONE.

You are among the dissenters who do not worship the Lamb.

thinker

Hi thethinker:

He said that we should honor him just as we honor the Father who sent him, and he is my Lord who is worthy of all praise, glory, and honor, and when I obey him, I am obeying God's Word submitted to Him through His Son and His Christ. He is the head of the church, but he is not God, and so, I do not worship him as God.

He said:

Jhn 4:23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him Jhn 4:24 God [is] Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

He said:

hn 17:20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will [fn] believe in Me through their word;
    Jhn 17:21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, [are] in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
    Jhn 17:22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
    Jhn 17:23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

And he said:

Jhn 17:1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
    Jhn 17:2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should [fn] give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
    Jhn 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

He said that they may KNOW YOU, “THE ONLY TRUE GOD”, AND JESUS CHRIST WHOM YOU HAVE SENT.

And so Jack, based on this last statement, how man God's are there?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

KangarooJack
    Participant

Marty said:

He said that we should honor him just as we honor the Father who sent him, and he is my Lord who is worthy of all praise, glory, and honor, and when I obey him, I am obeying God's Word submitted to Him through His Son and His Christ.  He is the head of the church, but he is not God, and so, I do not worship him as God.

Marty,

Paul said that Christ is the Husband and the Church is His wife. Israel's Husband was her God. So the new testament church's husband is her God.

Marty:

He said that they may KNOW YOU, “THE ONLY TRUE GOD”, AND JESUS CHRIST WHOM YOU HAVE SENT.

And so Jack, based on this last statement, how many God's are there?

Jude said,

For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Based on Jude's statement how many Lord's are there? Christ did not exclude Himself as Jude did not exclude the Father.

thinker

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 19 2010,14:00)
    Marty said:

He said that we should honor him just as we honor the Father who sent him, and he is my Lord who is worthy of all praise, glory, and honor, and when I obey him, I am obeying God's Word submitted to Him through His Son and His Christ.  He is the head of the church, but he is not God, and so, I do not worship him as God.

Marty,

Paul said that Christ is the Husband and the Church is His wife. Israel's Husband was her God. So the new testament church's husband is her God.

Marty:

And so Jack, based on this last statement, how many God's are there?

Jude said,

For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Based on Jude's statement how many Lord's are there? Christ did not exclude Himself as Jude did not exclude the Father.

thinker

Hi thethinker:

Why do you want to argue with scripture?

1Cr 11:3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.

“AND THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD”

There is “ONE” LORD who is over all including Jesus, and there is “ONE Lord” whom God has exalted to the position of head of the Church.

David speaking by the Holy Ghost said the following:

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

And the writer of Hebrews said the following:

Hbr 1:1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
    Hbr 1:2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
    Hbr 1:3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself [fn] purged our [fn] sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

You are out of arguments and so why don't you just admit it and accept your correction so that you can teach the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

KangarooJack
    Participant

Marty said:

Marty,

Moses no longer applies today. God is no longer the head of Christ as man is no longer the head of woman. At His Father's right hand Christ is EQUAL with His Father. Paul said that the Son “WILL BE ” subject to the Father (chap 15). If Christ “will be” (future) subject to the Father then He could not have been subject to the Father when Paul wrote.

Christ cannot be equal with God and subject to Him at the same time. God was the head of Christ under the Mosaic economy just as the man was the head of the woman under Moses. Christ is not under Moses today just as we are not under Moses today. This is because Moses has been done away.

Marty:

There is “ONE” LORD who is over all including Jesus, and there is “ONE Lord” whom God has exalted to the position of head of the Church

EXACTLY! There is ONE Lord “including Jesus.” So there is one God including Jesus. For God said, “I am ONE Lord.”

You're slowly gettin there Marty.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi 94
    do not let TT fool you by putting all the verses contrary to is philosophy in the garbage so that only is views are remaining.
    God is God the father

the Son is the Son of God otherwise all the scriptures are wrong since the beginning.

TT as men views do not buy it,unless you want to.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2010,08:32)
    hi 94
    do not let TT fool you by putting all the verses contrary to is philosophy in the garbage so that only is views are remaining.
    God is God the father

the Son is the Son of God otherwise all the scriptures are wrong since the beginning.

TT as men views do not buy it,unless you want to.

t,

Son of God or God made no difference in Hebrew thought.

thinker

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 20 2010,05:35)
    Marty said:

Marty,

Moses no longer applies today. God is no longer the head of Christ as man is no longer the head of woman. At His Father's right hand Christ is EQUAL with His Father. Paul said that the Son “WILL BE ” subject to the Father (chap 15). If Christ “will be” (future) subject to the Father then He could not have been subject to the Father when Paul wrote.

Christ cannot be equal with God and subject to Him at the same time. God was the head of Christ under the Mosaic economy just as the man was the head of the woman under Moses. Christ is not under Moses today just as we are not under Moses today. This is because Moses has been done away.

Marty:

There is “ONE” LORD who is over all including Jesus, and there is “ONE Lord” whom God has exalted to the position of head of the Church

EXACTLY! There is ONE Lord “including Jesus.” So there is one God including Jesus. For God said, “I am ONE Lord.”

thinker

Hi thethinker:

Who said anything about Moses? And who said Jesus was equal to the Father?

Read what I said over and over again and maybe you will get it. You are out of arguments. There is only “One God” and Jesus is God's only begotten Son and His Christ. Quite easy to understand.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 20 2010,09:51)

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 20 2010,05:35)
    Marty said:

Marty,

Marty:

thinker

Hi thethinker:

Who said anything about Moses?  And who said Jesus was equal to the Father?

Read what I said over and over again and maybe you will get it.  You are out of arguments.  There is only “One God” and Jesus is God's only begotten Son and His Christ.   Quite easy to understand.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

You totally avoided everything I said. WJ and I have pointed to Paul's statement a million times when he said that the Son “WILL BE” subject to the Father. Not once has any of you anti-christians attempted to deal with it.  

28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will be also subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

Answer this Marty! Christ could not have been subject to the Father at the time Paul said this. Otherwise the future “WILL BE subject” makes no sense at all. Note also that Paul said that the Son will be subject in order that God may be “all in all.” If God was “all in all” at that time then Paul's statement that He “may” be all in all makes no sense.

Christ was “all in all” at that time.

…where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all. Colossians 3:11

Marty:

There is only “One God” and Jesus is God's only begotten Son and His Christ.   Quite easy

…looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. Titus 2:13

God said, “besides Me there is no Savior” (Isaiah 43:11). Yet Paul said that Jesus Christ is called both God and Savior.

How could Paul say that Christ is the Savior when God said, “Besides Me there is NO Savior?”

Please explain how Paul could say that the Son “WILL BE” subject to the Father if He was still subject when Paul said that. Really, you need to re-think all of it for your view of Christ's exaltation amounts to no exaltation for Him at all.

MY VIEW: Christ was exalted from servant to Sovereign Lord.

Your view: Christ was exalted from servant to servant.

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 658 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account