The arian dissenters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 658 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,11:28)

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 08 2010,19:17)
    WJ……John 1:1 has not mention of the word Jesus there, so who gave anyone the right to change it . That is altering and forcing the text, It make perfect sense to me just like it is. So who's Idea was it to change it to mean Jesus, was John so dense He could not have written Jesus there if that is what he was trying to say. You see even simple common reason should have told you that. Forcing the text and trying to make it fit you TRINITARIAN Theology is Just another distortion of scriptures. It only work for the blind. IMO

Gene

Who is changing it? The Word became flesh and was given the name Jesus for he shall save “His people” from their sins.

John had no reason in calling him Jesus until he took on the likeness of sinful flesh in following with the Story that the Angel gave the name!

But he did call him the “Word” which is true to his vision in Rev 1:13 that he saw before he penned John 1:1 amd 1 John 1:1-3.

You have shut your eyes to this truth and say the Father became flesh!

Anathema!

WJ

WJ ……INTERESTING , Jesus said that the FATHER (GOD) was (IN) Him , not where did He say He was a GOD or The GOD that was (IN) HIM. A Word (can not be FLESH) it can come to be (IN) FLESH and as in the case of Jesus Christ , and even Jesus said the word were (NOT) HIS WORDS> But you Trinitarians disbelieve that right, while all the time saying you worship and believe Jesus. Trinitarian Hog WASH.

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 08 2010,20:10)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,11:28)

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 08 2010,19:17)
    WJ……John 1:1 has not mention of the word Jesus there, so who gave anyone the right to change it . That is altering and forcing the text, It make perfect sense to me just like it is. So who's Idea was it to change it to mean Jesus, was John so dense He could not have written Jesus there if that is what he was trying to say. You see even simple common reason should have told you that. Forcing the text and trying to make it fit you TRINITARIAN Theology is Just another distortion of scriptures. It only work for the blind. IMO

Gene

Who is changing it? The Word became flesh and was given the name Jesus for he shall save “His people” from their sins.

John had no reason in calling him Jesus until he took on the likeness of sinful flesh in following with the Story that the Angel gave the name!

But he did call him the “Word” which is true to his vision in Rev 1:13 that he saw before he penned John 1:1 amd 1 John 1:1-3.

You have shut your eyes to this truth and say the Father became flesh!

Anathema!

WJ

WJ ……INTERESTING , Jesus said that the FATHER (GOD) was (IN) Him , not where did He say He was a GOD or The GOD that was (IN) HIM. A Word (can not be FLESH) it can come to be (IN) FLESH and as in the case of Jesus Christ , and even Jesus said the word were (NOT) HIS WORDS> But you Trinitarians disbelieve that right, while all the time saying you worship and believe Jesus. Trinitarian Hog WASH.

Gene

I give you scriptures and you call it hogwash!

Why do you deny Johns words?

You say that the Word was not made flesh, Lies! The scriptures says the Word was made flesh!

What was his name when the Word which was with God and was God came in the flesh?

Jesus, Immanuel, God with us!

WJ

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,12:09)
    Marty

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 08 2010,19:49)
    The spirit of the Son is the Word of God that God spoke to humanity through him and that he obeyed without sin even unto death on the cross.

Marty

That statement is so “convoluted” I don't even know where to start!

Where is the scripture that says that “Jesus Spirit” is the Word of God?

Then you say that the “Word of God” which is the Spirit of the Son was spoken through the Son!  

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Cor 3:17

This scripture says clearly “The Lord is that Spirit” and not a spoken word of God!

WJ

Hi WJ:

Why not just start at the beginning an read what I have to say. It isn't difficult to understand.

Jesus said, “he who has seen me has seen the Father”. What is the “me” he is speaking of here? How have we seen the Father in seeing him?

Answer these questions and then we will see where we go from here.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,02:49)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 08 2010,07:10)

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 08 2010,03:12)

“Before Abraham was I AM.”

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Nahum 1:14 And the LORD hath given a commandment concerning thee,
    that no more of thy ('i am') name be sown: out of the house of thy gods
    will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I (YHVH) will make thy grave; for thou art vile.

Gal.2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live

Isaiah 45:20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
    they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

Isaiah 44:19-20 …shall I make the residue thereof an abomination?
    shall I fall down to the stock of a tree? He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart
    hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?
    Jer.2:27 Saying to [the stock of a tree], Thou art my father; and to a stone(evolution),
    Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face:
    but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.

2Thess.2:4 Who(satan) opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is “called God”=63(YHVH=63),
    or that is worshipped; so that he as ('i am')God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he(satan) is God.

Romans 1:22-25 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man(Deut.4:16),
    and to birds(satanic rapture doctrines), and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts,
    to dishonor their own bodies between themselves (prideful WJ and Thinker):
    Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature(Jesus)
    more than the Creator(YHVH), who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Job 40:4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.

Jer.2:11-13Hath a nation changed their gods (to a vile I am abomination), which are yet no gods?
    but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit. Be astonished,
    O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD.
    For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me(YHVH) the fountain of living waters,
    and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water (Isaiah 30:13-14).

Deut.32:39-41 See now that I, even I, he, and there is no ('i am'=23)god with me(YHVH: Isaiah 43:11): I kill (2Thess.2:3),
    and I make(Jesus) alive(Gal.1:1); I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand (John 10:29).
    For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword (Rev.19:15-16),
    and mine hand take hold on judgment (Isaiah 27:4-5); I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

More of his (Ed j's) unrighteous judgments!  :D

Tell us Ed, should we bow down to your (Ed j's) excellence and repent
    at your feet because you are a self proclaimed prophet who makes judgment
    on the hearts of believers and uses the scriptures as a hammer to judge them?

Your mishandling of the inspired scriptures is like chaff in the wind!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Jer.23:29-31 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD;
    and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
    Therefore, behold, I against the prophets, saith the LORD,
    that steal my words every one from his neighbor. Behold,
    I against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Ed j (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-14)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 09 2010,05:15)
    To my knowledge anti-trinitarians do not write or sing songs of praise to Jesus.

thinker

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2010,13:10)
    there's more “Truth” in music!

Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs Robinson
    Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
    God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson
    Heaven holds a place for those who pray
    (Hey, hey, hey…hey, hey, hey)

Hi Thinker,

I ain't 'anti-trinitarian', but your forgetting this post about music to Jesus; are you not?

Ed J  

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ed

Heres my beliefs as iv come to believe especially over the last few weeks, am I a Monotheist, trinitarian or anti trinitarian? (Just wondering your opinion)

I pray to one God

For me there is nothing to work out, it is like a Holy mixture, weather it is God or the Son or the Spirit whom is listening or there I dont know! I dont even TRY to know because in trying I see that as a big mistake for me.  It starts becoming seperate things far away from each other which isnt right. Though I know that is the case, Trying to see it is the mistake. Feeling God is different, I start with Lord God and keep it as that. Iv never felt any closer ever before in any of the ways iv tried to see it!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Karmarie………Indeed “HEAR O ISREAL THE LORD OUR GOD IS (ONE) LORD”, you have it right . IMO

Peace and love to you and yours…………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,10:57)
    t8

If all things are by him and through him and for him, then he is God!

John 1:1-3, Rom 11:36, 1 Cor 8:6,

Jesus is self-existent t8! And at this time is not yet subject to the Father. 1 Cor 15

By him all things consist. Col 1:17, and all things are upheld by the word of his power, Heb 1:3

He is our Great God and Savour, (2 Peter 1:1, Titus 2:13) and our “Only Master and Lord”, Jude 1:4, 5!

WJ

Lets see if this is so.

If all things are by him and through him and for him, then he is God!

No it does not say anywhere that this makes him God. That is pure assumption fuelled by bias.

How does God making all things through Christ make Christ, God?
    It doesn't make sense. God made all things through him and for him. It is no more complicated than that.

God brings children into the world through earthly fathers and mothers. Does that make us God if we are part of that creative process?

Jesus is self-existent t8! And at this time is not yet subject to the Father. 1 Cor 15

What are you saying here? Are we not all self-existing in the same way? How is Jesus different in that sense?
    Here is what Jesus our Lord said:

John 16:27
    No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

John 8:42
    Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.

He is our Great God and Savour, (2 Peter 1:1, Titus 2:13) and our “Only Master and Lord”, Jude 1:4, 5!

Who made Jesus Lord? It was God that made him lord.

Acts 2:36
    “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

God is one. HE is one. Not they are one. This is a very important commandment and not one commandment should be infringed upon.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,11:08)
    Saying that Jesus is one with God doesn't mean he is not God either.

Sorry but it does. Being one in unity by its very definition implies more than one.

Saying that a man can be one with a woman doesn't actually make the man the woman too. A man and a woman who are one, are in number, two, and in purpose and flesh, one.

If Jesus were God, you wouldn't say that he is one with God, because he would be God.

A good team plays as one. One mind, one mission, one purpose, one in agreement. As soon as they lose that oneness, they have a greater chance of losing a game because individuals who are not one, cannot match individuals who are one. Together we stand, divided we fall and all that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,10:45)
    t8

As usual you always appeal to his post incarnate state as “Servant”. Phil 2″6-8

What was he before then t8? Where is he now? Was he not the Lord that came down from heaven and is now “Lord of Lords and King of Kings”?

We will have to disagree.

Where is he now and what is he now? Is he God now?

I wonder if you are able to accept Jesus words on that subject.

Revelation 1:1
    The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.
    He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Revelation 1:6
    and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Revelation 3:12
    Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
    Never again will he leave it.
    I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

See, the Father is still his God. The Father has always been his God and that same God is our God.

John 20:17
    Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
    `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God

The great thing about quoting scripture or prophecy in the Book of Revelation is that you have to accept it and treat it with utmost respect. You cannot add or take away from those words without serious repercussions on yourself.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 09 2010,14:47)
    Karmarie………Indeed  “HEAR O ISREAL THE LORD OUR GOD IS (ONE) LORD”, you have it right . IMO

Peace and love to you and yours…………..gene

And all those who call on the name of the Lord will be saved!  Not Lords- not like 'oh hang on, should I call on God or Jesus?'.. not a moments doubt or confusion of the mind! Trust in the Lord!

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

WJ ……INTERESTING , Jesus said that the FATHER (GOD) was (IN) Him ,

Jesus said also that He was IN the Father. So what's your point?

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 09 2010,16:18)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,10:45)
    t8

As usual you always appeal to his post incarnate state as “Servant”. Phil 2″6-8

What was he before then t8? Where is he now? Was he not the Lord that came down from heaven and is now “Lord of Lords and King of Kings”?

We will have to disagree.

Where is he now and what is he now? Is he God now?

I wonder if you are able to accept Jesus words on that subject.

Revelation 1:1
    The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.
    He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Revelation 1:6
    and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Revelation 3:12
    Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
    Never again will he leave it.
    I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

See, the Father is still his God. The Father has always been his God and that same God is our God.

John 20:17
    Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
    `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God

The great thing about quoting scripture or prophecy in the Book of Revelation is that you have to accept it and treat it with utmost respect. You cannot add or take away from those words without serious repercussions on yourself.

It can be shown that all of the statements in the Revelation t8 gave above were said BEFORE the new covenant fully took effect. Chapters 21-22 are a picturesque description of the glories of the new covenant age and we see that God and the Lamb possess all the same divine attributes. In the new covenant age the Lamb is everything that God is.

t8's treatment of the Revelation fails to take into account the progressive nature of revealed truth. Furthermore, t8 fails to see that the name “God” is never used in a vacuum but depends upon predicates to complete it and define it.

If we say “God is God” we say nothing. But if we say “God is the only Savior” we define God. Therefore, when Jesus is called “the Savior” we know that God exists in the form of at least two Persons (Logic 101).

Major premise: God alone is Savior.
    Minor premse: Jesus is the Savior
    Conclusion : Jesus is God

The conclusion necessarily follows from the two premises and is therefore an infallible conclusion. The only way the conclusion can be false is if any one of the two premises are false. The denial of any one of the premises amounts to disobedience to God's word and would lead to the erroneous conclusion that there is more than one God or more than one Savior. To accept each premise is to accept the conclusion..

The difference is that the one Person humbled Himself and took another form, namely the form of a servant. It is in this manner that the Father was the God of Jesus.

I challenge t8 to a debate one on one without all the silly interruptions by certain novice idividuals here.

thinker

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 09 2010,23:07)
    If we say “God is God” we say nothing. But if we say “God is the only Savior” we define God. Therefore, when Jesus is called “the Savior” we know that God exists in the form of at least two Persons (Logic 101).

And when Jesus said “Ye are theos”, then what according to your logic? When Moses is called a saviour, then what according to your theory?

God is not more than one person. He is one. He is not triune. It is Babylonian speak to say that God is not one and that he is not a HE, but THEY.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I challenge t8 to a debate one on one without all the silly interruptions by certain novice idividuals here.

Sure set one up and make sure your first post stipulates the rule that it is between us, so that no one else will post, and include any other rules that you would like.

I cannot guarantee that I will post straight away when it is my turn to post, but I will post, and I look forward to it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 09 2010,22:08)
    Gene said:

WJ ……INTERESTING , Jesus said that the FATHER (GOD) was (IN) Him ,

Jesus said also that He was IN the Father. So what's your point?

thinker

thinker ……..THE POINT (IS) BECAUSE GOD IS (IN) A PERSON DOES (NOT) MAKE THAT PERSON (A) GOD. GOD can be in (ALL) and THROUGH ALL, and WILL BE< Does that make the (ALL) GOD?

You have yet to understand that GOD can (INDWELL) a PERSON. He considers us temples He can (INDWELL). You need to start listening to what Jesus Said, and get rid of That Trinitarian garbage.IMO

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 09 2010,23:59)

And when Jesus said “Ye are theos”, then what according to your logic? When Moses is called a saviour, then what according to your theory?

God is not more than one person. He is one. He is not triune. It  is Babylonian speak to say that God is not one and that he is not a HE, but THEY.

t8,

First, we have already been over the point of men being called “gods.” In reference to men it simply means “ruler” or “magistrate.” Even if Jesus is a god to you like other men He would still be in a class all by Himself. Second, I am not aware of any scripture which says that Moses was a “saviour.” Even so it was Jesus who was THE Savior:

Jude 4-5 in the Critical text:

“For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
    5Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Jude 4-5 in the NU Text:

4For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
    5Now I desire to remind you, though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, after saving a people out of the land of Egypt, subsequently destroyed those who did not believe.

The Critical Text is based in earlier manuscripts which say that it was Jesus who saved the people out of Egypt (vs.5).

The NU text says that it was “the Lord” who saved the people out of Egypt. But verse 4 says that Jesus Christ is the “only Master and Lord.” So regardless of the text you choose Jesus is THE Savior who saved the people out of Egypt.  

t8:

It  is Babylonian speak to say that God is not one and that he is not a HE, but THEY.

Then Moses and God were Babylonian:

26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image;

1. The plural of majesty explanation is not an option because that concept did not exist then and there are no examples in the bible of an earthly king speaking of himself in the plural.

2. Neither is the explanation that Elohim is addressing the angelic court an option. God said, “let US create man in OUR image.” We are not made in the image of angels or of any creature. We are made in the image of Elohim alone.

3. God refers to man as “him” and “them” indicating that as a plural unity the man and the woman together may be called by the denominations “them” or “him.”

26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

It says, “Let US make man (singular) in our image….Let them (plural) have dominion….And so God created man (singular) in His own image. In the image of God he created him (singular); male and female He created them (plural).”

Note: It says that God created man in HIS OWN image. This is conclusive proof that God was not addressing the angelic heavenly court when He said, “Let US make man in OUR image.”

Man is a plural unity after Elohim's own image. And The Lord (Jesus) is THE Savior who led the people out of Egypt. God said, “besides Me there is no Savior” (Isaiah 43:11).

Anti-trinitarians allow for a plurality of saviors but only one god. If they can't be consistent in their logic then they should dump it.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 10 2010,00:04)

Sure set one up and make sure your first post stipulates the rule that it is between us, so that no one else will post, and include any other rules that you would like.

I cannot guarantee that I will post straight away when it is my turn to post, but I will post, and I look forward to it.

Thanks t8. There is not much in the way of rules I was thinking about except that everyone else be locked out of the thread. I will begin by challenging the way you employed the scriptures from the Revelation.

Each may take his time in answering the other. I will get it started before Tuesday. It is now Saturday, January 9 in my part of the world. I am looking forward to this too. This is better than having a number of novices descending upon a thread.

God bless,

thinker

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 10 2010,04:39)
    First, we have already been over the point of men being called “gods.” In reference to men it simply means “ruler” or “magistrate.” Even if Jesus is a god to you like other men He would still be in a class all by Himself. Second, I am not aware of any scripture which says that Moses was a “saviour.” Even so it was Jesus who was THE Savior:

It is still the word 'theos' and 'elohim' that is being used. It is up to us to determine what kind of ruler, magistrate we are talking about. If it is the Most High, then that is the One True God. So saying that Jesus is the Most High is an unreasonable opinion.

Try it yourself. Replace the word 'God' in scripture for the word 'Trinity'. It breaks every scripture that you apply that logic to. Although, I am sure that if you tried hard enough you might find a few where it may appear to work, but in those cases it would be coincidence.

God is a HE and a HIM. Not THEY.

Jesus taught that it is very important to honour the first commandment.

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 09 2010,12:09)
    Marty

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 08 2010,19:49)
    The spirit of the Son is the Word of God that God spoke to humanity through him and that he obeyed without sin even unto death on the cross.

Marty

That statement is so “convoluted” I don't even know where to start!

Where is the scripture that says that “Jesus Spirit” is the Word of God?

Then you say that the “Word of God” which is the Spirit of the Son was spoken through the Son!  

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Cor 3:17

This scripture says clearly “The Lord is that Spirit” and not a spoken word of God!

WJ

Hi Marty

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 08 2010,20:38)
    Hi WJ:

Why not just start at the beginning an read what I have to say.

I did but your first statement seemed to be contradictory.  

It isn't difficult to understand.

It is when you say that Jesus Spirit was the Word of God and then say God spoke his Word through Jesus!

Jesus said, “he who has seen me has seen the Father”.  What is the “me” he is speaking of here?

The “me” he was speaking of was “Himself” unless there is some kind of secret meaning or you have to read inference into it!

How have we seen the Father in seeing him?

Oh, Now I see your confusion. You think that when Jesus said…If you have seen “Me” its really not “Me” but it is the Father!

No Marty! Jesus didn't say when you see “Me” and know “Me” then you have not seen me or known me, but you have seen the Father and known the Father!

Philips question “Lord show us the Father (God) and we will be satisfied was answered when Jesus said…

Have I been so long time with you, and “YET HAST THOU NOT KNOWN ME”, (Marty)? “he that HATH SEEN ME” hath seen the Father (God); and “HOW SAYEST THOU THEN, SHEW US THE FATHER (God)?  John 14:9

Notice Jesus is saying to Philip how is it you do not “Know Me”? Why are you asking me to show you the Father?

Now you will say that it is because the Father was in him that he makes this claim!

But God dwells in you yet can you make the claim of being God in a visible way and that others can know God by knowing you? Before you try to make yourself equal to Jesus and make the ridiculous claim that you can say the same thing, then make sure you use his words when someone asks you to show them God. Then you must say…

Have I been so long time with you, and “YET HAST THOU NOT KNOWN ME”, (friend)? he that “HATH SEEN ME” hath seen the Father (God); and “HOW SAYEST THOU THEN, SHEW US THE FATHER? (God)  John 14:9

Will you say, why are you asking to see God when you see me you see God and if you know me you know God?

I think this is the kind of statements that people like Jim Jones and David Koresh told their blind and deaf followers!

Answer these questions and then we will see where we go from here.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I have probably more than once. But now maybe you can answer this question..

You said…

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 07 2010,21:45)
    The Spirit of our Father, is not a “third person of some tri-une God”

The above scripture says the Lord is that Spirit! So is the Spirit a person or not?

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 658 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account