Proclaimer’s shenanigans exposed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

You must choose one of the following Ed J…

1. You are wrong for questioning my(T8’s) belief that there are gods (erroneously of course) according to the bible.
    2. Or you must declare the AKJV Bible to be wrong (erroneously of course) because of the “word for word” limitations.

(Link)

david
    Participant

He SHOULDNT issue unrighteous edicts (1) but he CAN assassinate who he likes since this is his playground (2) so I choose not to vote (3)

Ed. Perhaps this is just one of those things were you should “let it be.”–the Beatles.

terraricca
    Participant

EDJ

i can not vote because i have follow you for the same years i am on this forum ,and so come to know you well ,and so that your quarrel is with t8 alone ,it seem to me that you went in battle and did not notice that you were holding your sword by the blade until the time you stricken your opponent and armed your self  ;the reason why you were holding your sword that way becomes evident in your comments ,and for not being honest and truthful,

don't get me wrong I like you ,but i will not put my trust in you ,

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

There are quite a few limitations to translating one language to another. Sometime a thought to thought translation is necessary and in these cases translator bias can play a part.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account