Should some forums be restricted?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 27 2007,06:56)
    Ken,

You need to stop this – really!

You cannot keep slinging people's words back at them. It does no good. People will do what they will no matter how many archives you visit and cut and paste. I'm sorry but people are free to change their minds! People are free to post and read what they will.

You and Irene are really taking this to another level and yet you both are STILL posting to Stu (just today, in fact). Talk about practicing what you preach! Goodness.

By the way, I still believe everything I wrote in the above archive of my words! Nothing in that regard has changed. Have I denied Christ? Have I denied faith? Have I said that Christ only holds a dear spot in my life but I do not believe him to be the Messiah? Nope. So what gives? Why are you harassing me like this?

I didn't want to say it like this, but, Ken – please leave me alone now. Let me search things out on my own. I would appreciate some space and some room to grow……

Thanks, bro.
    Mandy

Are people free to change scripture?

Ok I finished! YOU know that Mrs and I have your best interest at heart! Whens the last time you have seen MRS and I agree :;): BUT that's what Christians do they drop their differences and rally to a needy bro/Sis.

But that's it I'll stop at your request

:)

acertainchap
    Participant

Ken please don't leave! Ignore words of doubt and confusion, and move forward toward the prize.

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 27 2007,06:45)
    Here is your warning to kejonn NOT that it did any good in fact it backfired!

kejonn

Group: Regular Members
    Posted: Oct. 28 2007,12:32 QUOTE
    Hi gang,

Towshab and I have been going at it “behind the scenes”. He knows I am desirous of learning the Tanach — particularly the Torah — but he also know that while I'm “teetering” that I still hold a special place in my heart for Yeshua. He has pointed me to many things but I've also appealed to him as well. Be patient with him because he went through similar situations as me. It is surprising to see the number of ppl who are trying to shed their selves of pagan influences. Sadly, it seems that many on this board are not.

I hope that you folks realize that he is just a human like any of us and is subject to emotions getting the best of him.

LG&LP,
    Kevin
    ————————————————-
    Not3in1 Online

Posted: Oct. 28 2007,18:26 QUOTE
    Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 28 2007,13:42)
    Quote (kejonn @ Oct. 28 2007,12:32)
    Towshab and I have been going at it “behind the scenes”. He knows I am desirous of learning the Tanach — particularly the Torah — but he also know that while I'm “teetering” that I still hold a special place in my heart for Yeshua.

I hope and pray that as I mature as a christian I NEVER get to a stage where I would make a statement like this. Instead I hope that Yeshua becomes increasingly significant to me in my life, to the point where I, like Paul, might make statements like this:

“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” (Philippians 1:21)

Amen!

Knowledge is a good thing. But faith is better……

Many things are hidden or unsearchable, but without faith it is impossible to please God (this goes for the God of the OT as well).

Kevin, will there come a day when you consider our dear Lord to be a pagen influence that needs to be shed? I fear you are headed in this direction under the counsel of a stranger to God. The water is about to boil…..JUMP!

WHAT HAPPENED MANDY?

You should follow your advice to kejonn………JUMP!

To Kenrch.

You cannot continue to act this way in these forums, therefore I have ended your posting rights.

Thanks for your previous contributions here. Somethings you said were good and will help people.

acertainchap
    Participant

Heaven please don't get rid of his rights. I realize that we all make mistakes with posting. You know, saying the wrong things and such, but we must forgive. Making Ken's voice unheard is not going to accomplish forgiveness only more confusion. :(

Admin
    Keymaster

Your right.

I put it back.

But Ken, please respect other people.
    I have upped your warning level.

acertainchap
    Participant

Hey thanks, Heaven. I knew you would see through. :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Thank you chap you are one of the nicest persons on this Wewbsite and I for one appreciate you. I was going to say something to Heaven too not to take His rights away. You were faster then I was.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 27 2007,07:59)

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 27 2007,06:45)
    Here is your warning to kejonn NOT that it did any good in fact it backfired!

kejonn

Posted: Oct. 28 2007,12:32 QUOTE
    Hi gang,

Towshab and I have been going at it “behind the scenes”. He knows I am desirous of learning the Tanach — particularly the Torah — but he also know that while I'm “teetering” that I still hold a special place in my heart for Yeshua. He has pointed me to many things but I've also appealed to him as well. Be patient with him because he went through similar situations as me. It is surprising to see the number of ppl who are trying to shed their selves of pagan influences. Sadly, it seems that many on this board are not.

I hope that you folks realize that he is just a human like any of us and is subject to emotions getting the best of him.

LG&LP,
    Kevin
    ————————————————-
    Not3in1 Online

Posted: Oct. 28 2007,18:26 QUOTE
    Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 28 2007,13:42)
    Quote (kejonn @ Oct. 28 2007,12:32)
    Towshab and I have been going at it “behind the scenes”. He knows I am desirous of learning the Tanach — particularly the Torah — but he also know that while I'm “teetering” that I still hold a special place in my heart for Yeshua.

I hope and pray that as I mature as a christian I NEVER get to a stage where I would make a statement like this. Instead I hope that Yeshua becomes increasingly significant to me in my life, to the point where I, like Paul, might make statements like this:

“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” (Philippians 1:21)

Amen!

Knowledge is a good thing. But faith is better……

Many things are hidden or unsearchable, but without faith it is impossible to please God (this goes for the God of the OT as well).

Kevin, will there come a day when you consider our dear Lord to be a pagen influence that needs to be shed? I fear you are headed in this direction under the counsel of a stranger to God. The water is about to boil…..JUMP!

WHAT HAPPENED MANDY?

You should follow your advice to kejonn………JUMP!

To Kenrch.

You cannot continue to act this way in these forums, therefore I have ended your posting rights.

Thanks for your previous contributions here. Somethings you said were good and will help people.

OK :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 27 2007,08:08)
    Your right.

I put it back.

But Ken, please respect other people.
    I have upped your warning level.

I respect people so much I don't want them deceived. Are you saying that the Antichrist is correct?

Can one drag your Saviour's name through the mud and you say nothing!

Can you sit there and watch as your Brothers and Sisters are being deceived and say nothing! OR may be you believe him also!

AH! I'm sorry for hurting people by telling the truth.

Gees I put it in black and white. Where was it a lie or does that even matter.

Whatever t8 or heaven or whatever your name is!

I won't compromise God for man's feelings because the truth hurts.

But you really have a lot of praying to do before you give this Antichrist a home :(

Proclaimer
    Participant

kenrch.

It would be better to attack the teaching or doctrine rather than the person.

If you correctly point out scripture that contradicts what people say, then the truth has won.

But if people start attacking people here, then it will just turn into a big slinging match. Why should you be the only one allowed to attack people? If you are allowed then everyone should be allowed.

As I said before, if it is allowed, then that gives everyone the same license and we will end up with the WWF.
    And WWF.com is already taken too.

kenrch
    Participant

But you really have a lot of praying to do before you give this Antichrist a home :(

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 26 2007,14:42)
    If I'm kicked off for wanting to save a sister from the deceit of an Antichrist well so be it!

I would love to leave you out of anything I do BUT as it is you are at the foundation of the problem, sorry!

You brought the man here YOU have left Jesus.

Again you have no idea what my relationship with God is. You merely point your cyber finger. In any case since your feel I am at the “foundation” of the problem, that is easily rectified.

2Co 11:3  But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
    2Co 11:4  For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.

1Ti 6:3  If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness,
    1Ti 6:4  he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,

I'm not teaching anything at the moment, I'm searching. If I discuss my thoughts that is sharing not teaching.

Whatever the case, I'm out of here. Some people on here are just like the last church I was at — judgmental with no room for understanding. I don't care for such attitudes.

Ciao folks! I will pray that God leads you all in the right direction just as I seek what God has in store for me!

charity
    Participant

Before the land rose out of the ocean, and became dry land, chaos reigned; and between high and low water mark, where she is partially disrobed and rising, a sort of chaos reigns still, which only anomalous creatures can inhabit.
    Quote attributed to Henry David Thoreau; Cape Cod (1855-1865), in The Writings of Henry David Thoreau



On the whole, we were glad of the storm, which would show us the ocean in its angriest mood.
    Quote attributed to Henry David Thoreau; Cape Cod (1855-1865), in The Writings of Henry David Thoreau



It is easier to sail many thousand miles through cold and storm and cannibals, in a government ship, with five hundred men and boys to assist one, than it is to explore the private sea, the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean of one's being alone…. It is not worth the while to go round the world to count the cats in Zanzibar.
    Quote attributed to Henry David Thoreau; Walden, “Conclusion,” (1854)

david
    Participant

Good bye Kejonn.

So, I was gone for two days. What's been happening?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 27 2007,09:04)

If Tow or whoever is antichrist, then let the scriptures judge.
    Then at that point, you can dust your feet and warn others using the same scriptures.

The forums are not really a home to anybody, they are more like a public square.

Forum:

1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
    2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
    3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
    4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.

I am suggesting that we have a home in a few forums, yes, but that other forums are open to the public in order to reach out to the public if one desires to do that.

That is what we are discussing in this thread at the moment.

david
    Participant

Wow. Kenrch is banned. Kejonn has left. Anything else I missed?

acertainchap
    Participant

kenrch isn't banned. I want kenrch to stay. Kejonn left? I want Kejonn to stay. Everyone's leaving! Why???:( :( :( :( :(

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 27 2007,09:57)
    Wow.  Kenrch is banned.  Kejonn has left.  Anything else I missed?

Yes. Right after Ken was banned, he was reinstated but his warning level was increased.

Now I think you are up-to-date! :)

Not3in1
    Participant

Charity,
    I can't keep up with your Avatar's!

This latest one is hysterical! :laugh:

david
    Participant

Oh, as soon as I read he was banned, I skipped the rest and posted that. Didn't read the next few posts. Thaks.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account