Should Eliyah be invited back?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

Why do you assume i'm against you T8 ?

Seem the other way arround

anyone wanting to post any topic can at..

http://www.freeforums.net/forum_s….7497591

Proclaimer
    Participant

You know what Eliyah,

I am not against you or your teaching. I am certainly open to the possibilty that we should shun all that is Greek (even language) and return to the Hebrew names of God etc. I have even stated this in some earlier posts, before you came here.

But I have 2 hats. One is as T8 a man seeking the truth with all his heart, and the other as “SuperAdmin” whose job it is to administer the Forum and make sure that things are running smoothly. So it is not t8 that you have offended but the Admin guy.

I asked you to keep to a topic and I will even admit that you have most of the time. The problem came when I asked you, and the reply was basically “why me”, “I am not as bad as” … Then it just kept on going.

I knew then that you would be a problem here, because most just say OK, or start up another post. There is no argument from them.

I have learned a few things working on this and other websites. One of those things is that there are 2 types of people. Timewasters and those who comply (or leave if they don't want to comply). I have already spent too many hours with the first group and anything I can do to discourage them from here I will do.

I really want to just go ahead and learn stuff and talk to people who love God and share with them. But Satan is not happy for that to happen, so he sends his messengers to buffet us and to try and wear us down with anything, so long as it is not about searching for the truth.

I have learned that the best thing to do with these people is to ignore them if you cannot reason with them. Once you engage in conversation with them, you might as well kiss your chances of using your time for searching, learning, and progressing, goodbye.

Now I am not passing judgement on you as far as your standing with God, but I know deep down in my heart that you will consume much of my time if I let you.

I hope now that you understand my reasons at least, and why I haven't read most of your posts.

Eliyah
    Participant

T8 or Heaven,and everyone.

I have nothing against you either, what makes you think that ?

However, you really should do some investigating on those idol titles you mention, because in the scriptures there are only two classes of people in the endtime.

1 are those who really love Yahweh with all their heart mind and soul, and they are sealed through the Spirit ( Eph.1:13) by having the Father's NAME( it does not say title) in their foreheads or minds( Rev.7:2-9) even that great multitude which no man could number ( Rev.7:9) are sealed with the Father's name of YHWH= YAH( Exod.15:2; Psalms 68:4) short for YAHWEH in their foreheads, and they call upon His NAME ( it does not say title) the same as Eliyahuw The Prophet did in ( 1 Kings 18:24; and Joel 2:32; and Acts 2:21 and Rom,10:13) both Peter and Paul quoted from ( Joel 2:32), and the Name in ( 1 Kings 18:24 and Joel 2:32) is YAHWEH.

2. Then there is the other class of people who are either deceived or purposely and wilfully unbelievers, and they call on the idol title name of ” god and lord ” that the religious Babylonian mother and her harlots have in their minds or foreheads, which is also the same religious deity of the 4th beast of Daniel ( which is John's 1st beast) of the title name of LORD=Baal GOD =JUPITER that they call on every day, and have that idol title name in their foreheads or minds ( See Rev.13:15-17 and Rev. 17:5, which are the names of blasphemy, and ( Rev.13:3-4 and Rev.13:8 ) say these WORSHIP the dragon or satan( Rev.12:9) through deception and the 1st ( Roman deity) beast kingdom, and those who do so, do not have their names written in the lamb's book of life either.

People are either in the one class or the other, there is no stratle poling, and no middle ground, for the true FATHER YAHWEH will NOT SHARE HIS HONOR or GLORY( and His Name is His honor) with another idol deity( See Isa.42:8). He will not accept such worship, He plainly says so.

Which class of people do you want to be in ?

The choice of which class to be in is yours, however, even i would not let running a forum for popularity people's sake knock me out of following the true Creator, and losing out on the great prize of eternal life, would you really ?

Now you study about that, because judgment of the beast Rev.13:15-17)and the great mother whore and her daughters( Rev.17:5) who have those NAMES OF BLASPHEMY ON OR IN THEIR VERY FIREHEADS OR MINDS have already been pronounced on them.

I will tell you like I last spoke to Nick by private message when he contacted me first by private message.

I love you T8 or Heaven, because the scriptures say that if we love our neighbors, we will not suffer sin and coming judgment to come upon him if we know the truth, or why would i even bother to point this out to you, I have nothing to lose or to gain either way.

That was the very reason i was born was to fulfill ( Rev.7:2-9; Rev.14:1; Rev.22:3-4) to seal the Father's Name of YAH( which cannot be disputed in original texts of scriptures) in telling the common people His true Name as Paul asked the questions in ( Rom.10:14), for to be sealed ” for that great multitude which no man could number Rev.7:9).

I don't have a following of people and neither do i desire it either, I do not ask people for money or support( that alone sets me apart from the rest), and i do not belong to any organization on the face of this earth, soI do not have to speak and preach what some organization of me tell me too.

If I did not love and care about you people, I would not have been sent here, and to tell you the truth, I've been on this forum longer than any other forum for thay very reason.

Now the choice is up to you, which class of people you choose to be in, but remember, when you use and call on the idol title name of “GOD = Jupiter ” you are calling on satan the devil, and we have the Roman Pontifices maximus catholics to thank for all that blasphemy.

If you bow the knee to that idol deity, you bow the knee to satan the devil( Rev.13:3-4 ; Rev.13:8 ) not YAHWEH, and he want accept such worship ( Isa.42:8).

Now, to keep my promise, if you still want me to leave, I will do it to prove i'm a man of my word, even though others voted for me to stay.

All the choices are yours dearly beloved, this is your forum, and you also have the choice of being sealed through the spirit( Eph.1:13) with His true Name in your forehead or mind to use ONLY HIS NAME as people don't have much longer to decide or to stay on the fence, or to strattle the fence.

Those strattling the fence and using both ” GOD YAHWEH ” are doing it in vain or for nothing, because Isayah 42:8 makes it very plain He will not acept it and there are other scriptures too.

It either Him YAHWEH or it is the idol demon satan who is GOD, the Father's Name is YAHWEH ELOHIM The Almighty not Yahweh god -satan.

That's the size of it, its either the true FATHER YAHWEH ELOHIM you use and call upon in prayer and worship( John 17:11, or it is the other false father god satan ( John 8:44) that you are sealed in your mind or forehead with, and call upon and worship.

Its now your choice, and i'm truely sorry if you think i have wronged you in any way.

Like I said though, if you still want me to leave, I will prove my word to you, even though others wanted me to stay.

Thank everyone who did, I only pray that the TRUE YAHWEH ELOHIM will open your minds to see this truth, for your sake , but not for mine, i'm only the messenger.

If anyone wants to reach me I have websites and there is a new message board, though I don't know how long it will be opperated, because if no one visits it and posts to the forum, it will be removed by me, and i will keep traveling the forums.

http://www.freeforums.net/forum_s….7497591

Eliyah Collette

Eliyah
    Participant

I am not against you or your teaching. I am certainly open to the possibilty that we should shun all that is Greek (even language) and return to the Hebrew names of God etc. I have even stated this in some earlier posts, before you came here.

Then why not do it if you really love ABBA YAHWEH and YAH'SHUA Messiah ?

But I have 2 hats. One is as T8 a man seeking the truth with all his heart, and the other as “SuperAdmin” whose job it is to administer the Forum and make sure that things are running smoothly. So it is not t8 that you have offended but the Admin guy.

Well, all I can say is as the scriptures do, “” a double minded person is unstable “”, then IF it were me, I would stop playing 2 people, because in the end only one will be judged, do you want to lose eternal life, and be judjed because of the administrator guy to please others or to please YAHWEH ELOHIM and YAH'SHUA MESSIAH our Redeemer ?

If I had the choice of running a board to please others against my will, then what purpose or relationship would I really have with THE TRUE FATHER YAHWEH and Messiah , is a relationship with other people merely to please them for their support worth more than my relationship with the true FATHER YAHWEH ELOHIM and Messiah?

I'll tell you something T8, my wife and I live only on $ 600 us dollars a month, now I'm in a place where i can't work because i'm almost cripled because of dead discs from my tail bone to my neck, and live with constant pain, because i lifted heavy weights up to 400 pounds for 14 years.

I have no support from people, and do not ask then either, and after an electric bill of 95 dollars, and telephone because od emergencies of 30 dollars, and vehicle insurance of 145 dollars( which i can't drive right now and neither does my wife) then the internet bill of 17 dollars , not counting my wif's nescessities, how much do you think I have left to buy food for the rest of the month ? about 400 to live and buy cleaning supplies and food each month.

It gets tough, but i don't ask anyone for support, I would rather HAVE ABBA YAHWEH AND MESSIAH, not the support of people, because if i had to choose, it would be YAHWEH AND MESSIAH.

You better start thinking about who you would rather obey and please, had we rather not obey and please YAHWEH ELOHIM And Messiah?

Now what kind of real trouble have you had from me, other than getting off topic, which I never done no different than you or the others who also got off topic too?

Then you know that what I'm telling you is the truth in my posts don't you?

I know, I've already been there a long time ago, and even I cannot dis-prove my own posts, I tried that years ago, they cannot be dis-proven with original texts of scriptures.

I'm not trying to force anyone to do anything , however, I point out that YAHWEH ELOHIM and Messiah expects everyone that they must now make a choice, its either YAHWEH ELOHIM and MESSIAH, or it is the Babylonian sun GOD deity satan the devil.

Then what is stopping you brother?

Who's forum is it then, yours , or YAHWEH ELOHIM AND YAH'SHUA Messiah's, who's its head, you, or YAHWEH ELOHIM and YAH'SHUA, who is the head of the body or Assembly?

Paul plainly told us, THAT SATAN IS THE god= idol deity or elohim OF THIS AGE OR WORLD ( 2 Cor.4:4) hand has blinded the minds of them that believe not.

So who's forum is it, yours( yes YAHWEH HAS MADEYOU CUSTODIAN OVER IT) but is it YAHWEH ELOHIM and Messiah's, or is it god satan's as its head?

I love you im Messiah T8 or Heaven, no matter what you may think or say about me.

That's the same I also told Nick too.

Your choice who you want to turn the forum over to, whether YAHWEH ELOHIM AND MESSIAH or the god satan .

Eliyah Collette

Eliyah
    Participant

I am new and would like to inquire as to why eliyah was banned? From both sides, his and the accusors. Now that i am a member of heaven.net, i would like to vote on it as well. Feel free to PM anytime.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Some background here

Has eliyah commited a sin against any of the brothers that are members? If so then please show me how and if not why do you rebuke him? Just let him know to stay on topic if you want order in the topic so there is no confusion, otherwise let him speak as he wants about a question asked.
    Now some of the things said could be relevant and others may not be. To Heaven or T8 or whoever is trying to 'ban' eliyah, if it is related topics let him speak. To eliyah, please use the PM to answer the off topic questions or inquiries. See it is that simple.

Admin
    Keymaster

People can get kicked out of the forum for abusing others, for spam, or continually changing the subject to other discussions.

Even though some may engage in some of these and not get any rebuke at all, Eliyah engaged in all to some degree. But the worse part was when he was asked to stop changing the subject of certain discussions, he reacted in a way that was not good and denied that he was doing wrong, (unrepentant). I knew then that he was going to be a time-waster and I and others do not want to spend time on policing this forum, rather we prefer to engage in interesting and useful conversation.

The reason for the rules here is to stop people using the forum as a platform for denominational doctrines or other products that people tend to spam forums with. That is why forums have moderators. Someone needs to make sure that things run smoothly and in accordance with the rules.

Eliyah had plenty of discussions where he was able to talk with others about his Baal Gad beliefs and that is where he should keep them. The problem he has is that he is offended when people say “God”, “Christ”, “Jesus”, (anything in Greek), so he couldn't engage in certain disussions where people used those words all the time. He guess he wanted to participate, but was offended by these words, so maybe he thought he could purify the discussion first.

What he should have done, was stayed in the discussions where he challenges the use of the word “God”, etc, and tried to convince people from there of his beliefs (which is what he is entitled too). But he is not entitled to bring this sort of thing up, in the “Trinity” discussion for example.

It is easy to judge my decision, but when people sign up as a member here, there are rules that they sign up for too. They are not grevious or heavy burdens. They are there to encourage good conversation on a number of topics.

If people want to flood this forum with their belief, product, or denomination, then there are services like milliondollarhomepage.com that caters for this kind of activity.

Eliyah
    Participant

Well this is not a million dollar advertizement but if others wants to try out a very nice discusson forum here it is.

http://spiritual.servertalk.in/index.php?mforum=spiritual

Eliyah
    Participant

Has eliyah commited a sin against any of the brothers that are members? If so then please show me how and if not why do you rebuke him? Just let him know to stay on topic if you want order in the topic so there is no confusion, otherwise let him speak as he wants about a question asked.
    Now some of the things said could be relevant and others may not be. To Heaven or T8 or whoever is trying to 'ban' eliyah, if it is related topics let him speak. To eliyah, please use the PM to answer the off topic questions or inquiries. See it is that simple.

I have sent T8 PM but I never received any relies, that is why I asked also what sin have I sinned against anyone on the forum, even T8 which is Heaven also who is playing 2 different people on the forum.

Everyone else on the forum knows that i have not sinned against them, and not even T8 or Heaven.

Even in the trinity topic T8 got off subject like veryone else did, I wonder if Heaven who is also T8 reprimanded himself for doing the same as everyone else did in getting off topic?? That is wha I asked what sin have I done ?

New forum open for discussion..

http://spiritual.servertalk.in/index.php?mforum=spiritual

Admin
    Keymaster

Eliyah, I am asking you not to flood the forums with links to other websites. I deleted the ones you made in both “Biblical Discussions” and “General Questions”. That is spam and that is not tolerated in this forum. If you continue I may just delete all your posts and rid of you once and for all. I know that your motive is to try and annoy me, and you are entitled to your rage, but I ask you that you keep it in this discussion. I will even let you spam in this discussion so you can forward others to these wonderful forums you are speaking of, and let of some steam in doing so.

I am not worried about people moving onto other forums if they are truly helping people, then I encourage it. This forum is not about getting as many people here as possible, rather to engage in quality discussion. You may note that there are no ads here, so it makes no difference to me how many people are here, rather the quality of the people here. However even false teachers are useful in that people can compare their teachings with scripture for all to see.

But spam and flooding the forums is pretty cheap and is against the rules. Do I really have to warn you again.

May I remind you that you promised that you would stop posting if an Admin asked you. Well I asked and you kept on posting. But it is one thing to break a promise (because that is between you and God) but it is another to engage in breaking the rules of the forum. I have deleted members here before for this kind of carry on.

Also I cannot ask you back if you continue to blatantly break the rules. If people vote for your return, it is still conditional upon you not breaking the rules.

1) No spamming or flooding the forums.
    2) No abusing others.
    3) No pushing doctrines that are not related to the topic. Pushing them in the appropriate topic is OK.

I agree with what heaven says, this is a forum for The Trinity and everything has its place. If The proper definitions are needed then i can see that as ok. As long as the somewhat off topics are left to PMing. Plus i see that on page 3 of this forum that both of you put up websites to go to. Spamming shouldn't be anywhere but in the Private messages.

Eliyah, if there are rules try to obey them. Also have you apologized for any offenses. You say well T8 or Heaven did it and i don't see him being disciplined, well i say this Luke 6:42
    Or how can you say to your brother, Brother, allow me to take out the speck that is in your eye, when you yourself do not see the beam that is in your own eye? You actor (pretender, hypocrite)! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.
    Stop pointing fingers and apologize. you don't have to be worried if t8 repents, as long as you do. Here is an example, you won't ask for forgiveness of you sin, beacause T8 won't. Wow if every christian said that, none of us would be saved. Deal with what you did, then help a brother(not judge a brother).

To Heaven, if God stopped giving us chances after we didn't do what He wanted us to do then boy would we be in trouble. Wait for the repentance, then forgive. Also take a look into your own heart and search, see if there is anything that you might have done, that eliyah says you are doing.

Correct the problem don't make it worse. Both of you.

Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for your advice OneoftheLordsGenerals.

Eliyah
    Participant

Heaven or T8,

I told you before, if I have said something to you or anyone else that you have taken the wrong way, then I'm sorry for that, and please forgive me, that was not, and is not my intention. OK ? But I really am sorry if I have offened you, however, all i have written is true nevertheless.

How many times do I have to keep re-peating myself ?

Or, did you not read on the page before this one of I quote…

I love you T8 or Heaven, because the scriptures say that if we love our neighbors, we will not suffer sin and coming judgment to come upon him if we know the truth, or why would i even bother to point this out to you, I have nothing to lose or to gain either way.

??

If I leave this forum, it will die spiritually, its almost dead already, or have you not noticed that, however, like I said before, if you really want me to, I will keep my word.

Now i have to say this Eliyah, you are not the sole christian on here with the Holy Spirit. You alone are saying that if you leave, this will die. See the Spirit dwells in me and others on here. You are not the only person from which God speaks through. I hope Heaven can accept your apology and I for one will vote you to come back in. Though words of caution. If the rules on which we are to go are broken by you again, then you must understand why you shall not be allowed back. Rules are set for everyone, even the one who created this forum and rules. We must practice what we preach.

Admin
    Keymaster

Eliyah,

You are officially welcomed back, if you want to come back.
    Feel free to post and I hope you can contribute good things here.

:)

Welcome back eliyah.

david
    Participant

Didn't Eliyah once say that if anyone on here asked him to leave, he would?

Jamie
    Participant

I hope your happy David now that Eliyah has gone as he said he would do. You people on this forum made a mockery out of him like he had done some crime against you. First the Administrator asked him to leave then made a voting block and put him on it for everyone to make a spectacle out of him by either to vote asking him to leave or stay then everyone voted for him to come back and even the Administrator asked him to come back after he voted against him to leave. It seems as if the Administrator done this to him on purpose knowing that he had already said he would leave if asked to leave. Then expect him to break his word and come back after he was asked to leave? What Hypocratic kind of leadership is that for a forum ? I'm new here and I have been reading many of the subjects and topics and I can count and find more accsations from you against him than he did against you David. Some person called Nick accused him over and over again for no reason was that you David ? I see you have the same picture as this Nick. I hope you all are happy now that you have made a mockery out of him and now that he is gone and will probably never be back again. I know if I was done the way he was done that I would never be back either.I noticed one thing about him in his writings that when he said wrong to any of you he asked in public of this forum for you to forgive him. But I never saw you or anyone else asking him to forgive the wrong things you and others said to him David. So what does that tell you about Eliyah ? He repented for saying wrong things to any of you but none of you repented for saying wrong to him did you? Did any of one of you people even read what this man said in one of his posts to the Administrator? I will requote his words here.

Posted: Feb. 22 2006,17:43

I'll tell you something T8, my wife and I live only on $ 600 us dollars a month, now I'm in a place where i can't work because i'm almost cripled because of dead discs from my tail bone to my neck, and live with constant pain, because i lifted heavy weights up to 400 pounds for 14 years.

I have no support from people, and do not ask then either, and after an electric bill of 95 dollars, and telephone because od emergencies of 30 dollars, and vehicle insurance of 145 dollars( which i can't drive right now and neither does my wife) then the internet bill of 17 dollars , not counting my wif's nescessities, how much do you think I have left to buy food for the rest of the month ? about 400 to live and buy cleaning supplies and food each month.

It gets tough, but i don't ask anyone for support, I would rather HAVE ABBA YAHWEH AND MESSIAH, not the support of people, because if i had to choose, it would be YAHWEH AND MESSIAH.

You better start thinking about who you would rather obey and please, had we rather not obey and please YAHWEH ELOHIM And Messiah?

Did any of you even notice what he wrote and said in that post of his? The condition that man said he was in and no one even noticed or even commented and never even cared enough to realize what he wrote. How can people on here call themselves christian is beyond belief to me. Eliyah if you ever come back here please know that I arrived here after they made a mockery out of you on this forum and that I had no part in their Phariseeic mockery of you and that I do not approve of it either.
    Jamie

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account