Satan's Christmas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Raziel
    Participant

That was the big point there.

princess
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 14 2011,12:00)

Quote (princess @ Oct. 12 2011,21:19)
    So the passage you present 'they must be put to death' means what to you?

I feel conflicted about it, Princess.  God Himself says that homosexuals are an abomination, detestable to His eyes, and that those found in the nation of Israel were to be killed.

Solomon said:
    Proverbs 17:15
    He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous; Both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD.

God Himself labeled them as wicked – so who am I to justify them?

But in the back of my head I hear Jesus saying, “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone”.

Therefore, I'm conflicted and basically avoid them and media about them altogether.

What does “they must be put to death” mean to YOU?

peace,
    mike

Mike,

I understand your conflict, I have the same with pedophiles, however the cast the first stone, love one another goes out the door, have tried for years to break from this train of though, however cannot do it. I know true to my heart, that I could pull the trigger, push the syringe, take a stone to their head and be very peaceful and loving in the process.

There are many things noted in the Hebrew text that is considered an abomination, long ago I took on the same stand regarding the dietary laws for the same reason you have, it was an abomination and how could anyone go against god, was the same way with sabbath.

Then I came to understand, that I first did it out of fear, then love, then understanding. Now it is such a part of me, that there is no emotion attached to it, and no emotion attached is peace. You have to come to this peace and understanding regarding the subject, no one else can do it for you.

The ones that choose to take on the same gender sex as a partner is their own, not ours. To live your life as it should be is enough. Believe me, it would not be the first time anyone told them they were going to hell because of it. It is the most hardest thing to love our enemies.

We are only here to give what has been given to us. In honesty Mike, I believe in westing.

I do hope you find your peace when conflict arises Mike.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Thank you for those words, Princess. I will definitely reflect upon them.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Oct. 14 2011,10:07)

I disagree with defense and find it blasphemous to say something was added to the bible because of man's input. i think of the word as 100% God's word.

Man added to the what you call the bible, and also took away. Tis documented fact, the catholic church decided for you what your bible was going to be.
    you decided to accept it

Richard! If the Catholic Church did what you think, then most of the Scriptures that proof the trinity wrong, would not be in the Bible either….. So be careful what you say, you will be made accountable for all your words…. Peace Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 14 2011,01:09)

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 13 2011,10:38)

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 13 2011,05:46)
    Before I reply to any of these quotes I have a question. What are you all going to do on halloween?  Normal day? Christian halloween? Got something planed that so happens to be on halloween on coincidence?  

I was going to evening church but was wrongly told it took place on a Sunday and it turns out it's a Monday. It just might be a normal day for me. I don't dress up myself because I think that's childish to pretend to be something cool satanic or not. I do got to admit as a person who's first words were candy bar I would take a chance on free candy. I doubt it will happen because unless a church has a party I don't think I will go to one myself.

What am I going to do on Halloween? Go to bed early…. Or read a good Book…. Or crochet… Where we live no children come to our door… lucky us….Peae  Irene

Okay cool I invite you to Christmas in October
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=3992
    Mike is participating and so is my evening church and me of course.

Richard! Tell me something… in the Bible is there any Scripture that tells us to keep the Birthday of Jesus? I go to no Church, and I don't celebrate anything….whether Mike will go or not, that is His choice…. Mine is to stay away….Peace Irene
    __

princess
    Participant

Pastry,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]
    Irene

Who is Richard?

and yes Irene the roman catholic church did put together your bible for you, that is why the trinty can be debated like it is, ever think of that?

and thank you for your warning regarding my words, however, I stand behind them without doubt.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 13 2011,20:42)
    I go to no Church, and I don't celebrate anything….whether Mike will go or not, that is His choice….

Hi Irene,

We're not talking about going to a church. We are going to have a day of fasting and prayer on Halloween. Will you join us?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Oct. 14 2011,09:07)

Irene

Who is Richard?

and yes Irene the roman catholic church did put together your bible for you, that is why the trinty can be debated like it is, ever think of that?

and thank you for your warning regarding my words, however, I stand behind them without doubt.

Princess,

The Trinity is debated because the there are those who have eyes but cannot see and ears but cannot hear.

I have tested the spirit of the books of the bible and what I have heard is the voice of God falling on my ears.

There are some debatable scriptures but most if all of them can be understood in such a way to agree with the good news of the kingdom of God.

I have also tested other claimants and so far they have all fallen short.

There are some mistranslations that make certain passages hard to understand.  Some were hard to understand in the first place.

God lives and speaks to those who seek him.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 14 2011,07:00)

Quote (princess @ Oct. 12 2011,21:19)
    So the passage you present 'they must be put to death' means what to you?

I feel conflicted about it, Princess.  God Himself says that homosexuals are an abomintation, detestable to His eyes, and that those found in the nation of Israel were to be killed.

Solomon said:
    Proverbs 17:15
    He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous; Both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD.

God Himself labeled them as wicked – so who am I to justify them?

But in the back of my head I hear Jesus saying, “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone”.

Therefore, I'm conflicted and basically avoid them and media about them altogether.

What does “they must be put to death” mean to YOU?

peace,
    mike

Mike,

Did John the Baptist cast a stone when he rebuked Herod for his sin?

princess
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 14 2011,15:00)
    Princess,

The Trinity is debated because the there are those who have eyes but cannot see and ears but cannot hear.

I have tested the spirit of the books of the bible and what I have heard is the voice of God falling on my ears.

There are some debatable scriptures but most if all of them can be understood in such a way to agree with the good news of the kingdom of God.

I have also tested other claimants and so far they have all fallen short.

There are some mistranslations that make certain passages hard to understand.  Some were hard to understand in the first place.

God lives and speaks to those who seek him.

Kerwin,

Then there are a lot of people that cannot hear and see, for the triad belief is mainstream christianity. I do not know what could or would deter the catholic church to ensure that their views of teaching were not somehow found in the book they put together.

Even so, the truth cannot be hidden when one seeks it with a pure heart, with no intention to use it for anything other then finding truth.

Strange you should say such about other books, I would think the shepard of hermes and enoch would be one that you would take as such.

I do hope that your health is well, and you are taking care of yourself.

Princess

princess
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 14 2011,12:48)

I think the point was more one of solidarity, Princess.  Whenever two or more are gathered in his name, he'll be there also.

I saw it as an invite for you to become one with us as we attempt to become one with the Father and the Son – praising them and asking for guidance on this Halloween issue, among other things.

Mike,

I am apt to decline the offer. I have no issues with holydays, that has been sorted out a while back.

There is no need to have another beside me to attain insight, and attempt show there is some doubt that it can be done.

Then again, perhaps with all this talk of halloween, your invite closely resembles a séance gathering.

Although I understand what you are asking.

Take care Mike.

Raziel
    Participant

I don't think of it any way related to a séance. If I know correctly a séance is when a group of people gather for the purpose of talking with dead spirits. The only spirit that will be involve in this day will be the holy spirit. The whole point of this day is to counter Satan's day with prayer. Christians are called to pray in the war against satan. Jesus fasted and prayed. Was that a séance?

I slightly agree with your point on holy day. The only thing that gets me is just that we are called to pray. It's one thing not to celebrate but to 100% give to God seems to be on the next level. if it's God's day then how can satan have it? In the end I think we should honor God at all times and give him days of trouble.

I don't understand on how you can think some evil day is coming and reject a day of prayer. To say a evil days is coming is to say day of spiritual battle is coming. Refusing to pray is refusing to fight. As for fasting people fast on other things besides food. I think food was big back then because it was more of a major part of entertainment back when things we not as modern as today. To say their is a spiritual fight coming and not participating shouts to me all you wanted to do was sound smart.

On a ending note we don't need to understand but accept each other.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 14 2011,14:28)

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 13 2011,20:42)
    I go to no Church, and I don't celebrate anything….whether Mike will go or not, that is His choice….

Hi Irene,

We're not talking about going to a church.  We are going to have a day of fasting and prayer on Halloween.  Will you join us?

Yes, that I will… sorry I misunderstood…Peace Irene
    PS I can only fast 3 hrs. since I have to take Medications…But that is alright, one Minister told me…

Pastry
    Participant

am apt to decline the offer. I have no issues with holydays, that has been sorted out a while back.

I don;t have an issue with Holy Days either, but I do with Holidays…they are pagan….Peace Irene

Raziel
    Participant

Pastry I fail to under stand your position. I understand the fasting. I fail to understand based on the fasting you are at least willing to participate on prayer because you had not shown you are 100% against Christmas in October. The next quote is saying You have holy days that are not pagan.

If one prays and fast on halloween then that's not pagan. Unless you pray to pagan gods and me or Mike are not planing on that. The point is to give halloween to God almighty.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 14 2011,14:13)
    Yes, that I will… sorry I misunderstood…Peace Irene
    PS I can only fast 3 hrs. since I have to take Medications…But that is alright, one Minister told me…

Very good, Irene – we're happy to have you aboard.

Raz will fill us in on the specifics as the time draws closer.  The 31st is Monday, but I imagine most of the Halloween rituals will take place on Saturday or Sunday.  I believe one of those should be the day we fast and pray.

I will fast from food from 6 PM on whatever night Raz decides until 6 PM the following evening.  And I will pray that God recognize that humble offering as a sign that not all of us will take part in making Halloween “Satan's day”.  

God, some of your humble servants will acknowledge that day – like all the rest of them – as YOURS.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (princess @ Oct. 14 2011,07:01)
    Mike,

I am apt to decline the offer.

Okay Princess. No harm, no foul. :)

Raziel
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Oct. 11 2011,08:14)
    Statisically, it is one of the most dangerous night of the year to be out and about, thanksgiving being the first.
    So my conclusion is somewhat different, your is just a different view point due to your faith.

@mike I thought the 31st was the most active time for halloween. I could be wrong I'm not trying to start a debate on this topic. Also take a look at princesses quote. This is her second comment on the thread.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 15 2011,07:47)
    Pastry I fail to under stand your position. I understand the fasting. I fail to understand based on the fasting you are at least willing to participate on prayer because you had not shown you are 100% against Christmas in October.  The next quote is saying You have holy days that are not pagan.

If one prays and fast on halloween then that's not pagan. Unless you pray to pagan gods and me or Mike are not planing on that. The point is to give halloween to God almighty.

You will find Gods Holy Days listed in Lev; 23, starting with The Days of Unleavened Bread, etc. I am not against honoring Jesus in October, but i don't want to call it Christmas…the Holidays are pagan whilce the Holy Days are Gods Days…..All in the Old Testament times…. Jesus never told us to keep any day Holy, and Paul says this
    Rom 14:5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

Rom 14:6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; [fn] and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

You will not find Christmas in the Bible….When we worship and fast to God on Halloween, w are not honoring that day, but God….You my friend got me all wrong…
    Peace Irene

Raziel
    Participant

Yeah I wasn't getting you and that was the main point of my last post. I was just basically asking for clarification on where you stand, which you gave me.

Yes I aware of the list of holy days and read them in Leviticus. I decided to call it Christmas in October because to me when it comes down to it in my mind Christmas is really just a mass or gathering for Christ. If that is correct every church gathering can be thought of as a Christmas. I'm noting going to say I'm right and you're wrong on this area but just saying that was my thinking.

Nice verses to point out.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account