Satan is in the lake of fire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 382 total)
  • Author

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 24 2009,03:49)

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 23 2009,20:56)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 24 2009,05:00)
    G,
    Do you think greek logic plays a major part in scriptural exegesis and we can infer teachings from what we think God is?

You do not fear God obviously because adding to and subtracting from scripture is your way?

But if these special understandings you claim are not from scripture does that not prove you are not yet of the Spirit of God?

NIck……..It's you who believe in a literial lake of fire, and doctrines of devils and demons going around jumping in and out of people not I,it is you who are going along with “Greek Logic”, so why should talk about (inferred teachings ) when you believe in the preexistence of Jesus as some super being or demigod of some kind. You have never produced (ONE) scripture the (specifically) say Jesus preexisted his berth. SO LET GET OF THE GREEK LOGIC and  Gnostic STUFF,  you believe way more in Greek Logic and teachings of the Gnostic's then i do, by far. You just can't see it thats the problem.  

Nick i have no fear of GOD because I love GOD so why should i fear him. I respect and reverence Him , but fear NO. Why should i FEAR who is SAVING ME…>  “The fearful and the unbelieving shall have there part in the lake of fire”, now that should give you real fear seeing you fear and therefore do not believe GOD.  “For he who fears is not being made perfect in LOVE”>

and please where did i (CLAIM SPECIAL) understandings , because you don't understand what i have said does not make it anything SPECIAL, others understand them. IMO

gene

:angry:HAHAHA Dante's Inferno! HAHAHA:angry:

Demons and Devils torturing losts souls in a lake of fire under the subjetcation of Satan himself!

:angry:HAHAHA Dante's Inferno! HAHAHA:angry:

Too too bad it isn't really funny!

What happened to my smilies with the devil eyes?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 24 2009,03:54)
    :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Ha, now they work!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CT……….Yes to bad it isn't funny, because many believe in these false teachings about devils and demons going aroung jumping in and out of people, because they don not rally understand what scripture means by the words written in them, the word Devil only means (adversary) and any one can be an adversary even GOD can. But those steeped in false teachings of (MYSTERY RELIGION) teach that the devil is a real person instead of a Spirit(intellect) of the prince of the power of the air and can reside in anyone even the apostle PETER, Jesus plainly said get behind me Satan (adversary) is what her really meant.

Peter by resting Christ was acting as an adversary to him, Jesus even said have I not chosen you and one of you is a Devil, (adversary) and told the Pharisees the were of their father the Devil (adversary) because they were resisting his word which were GOD'S Words and Man kind has always been an adversary of GOD from the Garden of Eve to this present Day.

There are no invisible  Devil (Beings) Just adversarial Spirits (intellects) in man,  This is the prince of the power of the air because it is what is ruling this world through those in Power and authority. These are human beings not some unseen being who goes around jumping in and out of people, but a unseen force or Spirit (intellect) that is in the mind of man.  

There are no devil beings Just adversarial Spirits (intellects) in beings, that resist the truth of GOD. People don't realize the extent of there involvement into false religious teaching and practices that plague their minds with suspicions and fear Phobias of all types, that plague their lives. We are to come out of those false teachings so we do not recieve of there plagues, these things plague the mind of Man.  

peace and love to you and yours…………………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CT………Because people don't really understand what SPIRIT really is they are lead into all kinds of false teachings, Spirit is (NOT) a Being Spirit is an ATTRIBUTE (IN) a Being an aspect of His INTELLECT not some real person itself,  Therefore Spirit can be distributed or poured out on ALL Flesh, because it is (INTELLECT) not a being. When people started believing these pagan ideas of Spirit as a Beings themselves, them came the false teaching of devils and demon (BEINGS) going around jumping in and out of people, and with it came all kinds of phobias that plague people to this day. There are (NO) Satan or Devil (BEINGS) there are BEINGS who have (ADVERSARIAL) Spirits (INTELLECT) in them. These Adversarial Spirit (intellects) can be removed or inter anyone, therefore man can be cleansed and purified by GOD Words because they (ARE) Spirit (INTELLECT) of GOD. GOD said  “my people have fallen because of lack of knowledge”. That is a true statement. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gene,
    Why do you call Jesus and his disciples false?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Excuse me, where did I call Jesus and His disciples False , It is you who does not understand what Jesus and the Disciples are saying is the problem , it's not my problem you lack understanding and hold onto (MYSTERY RELIGION) teachings. Falsely accusing people of saying things they have not said is not of GOD NICK. Your (PERCEPTIONS) of your understanding being of Jesus and his Disciples is what is false NICK. You try to alway come from a stand point of knowing it (all) and down cast on other who do not agree with you is the problem here Nick, a matter of self pride. Your failure to admit you false assumptions. IMO

gene

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 24 2009,11:40)
    CT……….Yes to bad it isn't funny, because many believe in these false teachings about devils and demons going aroung jumping in and out of people, because they don not rally understand what scripture means by the words written in them, the word Devil only means (adversary) and any one can be an adversary even GOD can. But those steeped in false teachings of (MYSTERY RELIGION) teach that the devil is a real person instead of a Spirit(intellect) of the prince of the power of the air and can reside in anyone even the apostle PETER, Jesus plainly said get behind me Satan (adversary) is what her really meant.

Peter by resting Christ was acting as an adversary to him, Jesus even said have I not chosen you and one of you is a Devil, (adversary) and told the Pharisees the were of their father the Devil (adversary) because they were resisting his word which were GOD'S Words and Man kind has always been an adversary of GOD from the Garden of Eve to this present Day.

There are no invisible  Devil (Beings) Just adversarial Spirits (intellects) in man,  This is the prince of the power of the air because it is what is ruling this world through those in Power and authority. These are human beings not some unseen being who goes around jumping in and out of people, but a unseen force or Spirit (intellect) that is in the mind of man.  

There are no devil beings Just adversarial Spirits (intellects) in beings, that resist the truth of GOD. People don't realize the extent of there involvement into false religious teaching and practices that plague their minds with suspicions and fear Phobias of all types, that plague their lives. We are to come out of those false teachings so we do not recieve of there plagues, these things plague the mind of Man.  

peace and love to you and yours…………………..gene

I have been a Christian for 35 years and have never heard such theological garbage in my life until I met you and Jodi, in fact I cannot even find a source anywhere on the internet that supports your belief.

The closest thing is eastern superstitions.

Thoughts/intellects do not jump into pigs and drive them to suicide, that would be considered “mind over matter”.

Mind over matter“.. Is also described in Dan Brown latest book ,”The Lost Symbol”.. As described, ” A single grain has mass.. And so exerts gravity.. Now imagine trillions of sand grains together make the moon, which can cause tides on earth , lifting thousands of gallons of sea water. “Similarly, Let hypothetically a *SINGLE THOUGHT* may have a maps, however negligible and thus exerts gravity. So if thousands of minds focus on a *SINGLE THOUGHT*.. It can be converted to action“.. ” it means if sufficiently large number of minds concentrate on a single outcome of a event, may even cause an event to happen. Source

This is pure “eastern philosophical superstition” and has nothing to do with the truth of Gods word!

It is you that believes these “thoughts/intellects” run around jumping into people.

Thoughts/intellects do not have wills or brains. Brains have thoughts/intellects!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Gene,
    You do claim a special mastery of knowledge but unless it is written it is gnostic is it not?
    You have at other times told us it is your opinions but now those who disagree are evil?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 24 2009,06:07)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 23 2009,22:13)
    Can we possibly look a devils, demons, and deception for what they actually are? These are thoughts of the mind. You have thoughts of the mind that are of God and they line up with all that God is and you have thoughts that are not in line with God/truth. A thought not in line with God is un-truth or a deceptive truth, incorrect information, error(sin) thinking. You have the annointing power of God or the mind of Christ, within you now, provided by Jesus, if you believe it. Devils or Lies and deceptions have no power, they can only try to use your power to destroy you. God thoughts create, build up, protect, administer life, feel good. Thoughts cannot force their way into the human mind. We allow them. As long as we don't meditate on the destructive thoughts and believe them they will pass to and from the mind. When we accept negative doctrines as part of our God/Truth we begin to destroy ourselves. If they are accepted and believed they produce evil, death, destruction, sickness and disease. Lies against God/Truth are always thoughts that if accepted will take you to hell on earth and destroy you. The Angel thoughts of God can be accepted in the mind or you can create your own Angel thoughts by pondering and dreaming on life, love, kind works, goodness, happiness etc.! Whatever is predominate in your mind and believed in your heart is what you are and what will be created in this life on earth! God is running the show through you if you put off yourself(die to self) and take on and express God/Truth/Love in your life. Then like Jesus you would say to someone, I do nothing I do not see the Father do. We desparately need a religion data dump. I see masses of man made doctrines being passed to and fro. We should start at the beginning where Jesus prepared the way. The Law is finished. Sin has been removed from mankind. We are one together with the Father/God/Jesus/the whole Spirit just like it was in the Garden of Eden!! Now the battle in the mind is for pure, untainted Truth of God. Sin is a lie.There is no sin in God. Are you in God? What you believe God/Jesus has made you is what you are. If you believe in evil, then evil is what you will eventually create and experience in this life. If you believe that God/Jesus has cleansed you, purified you, made you whole and perfect then all the creative powers of God will see to it that your experience on earth will reflect abundantly more than you could ask or think. I many of those reading this right now there is a flood of negative, deceptive, un-truth swarming your mind telling you this cannot be true. Hold fast or the truth seed being planted here will be removed BY DECEIVERS. God loves all forever, TK

TK

Your belief in this is denying what the Bible teaches:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Ephesians 6:11-13

If this is true then what you are saying is false.

Revelation 20:2 (King James Version)

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Are you telling me this should be interpreted to mean that the angel laid hold on the negative THOUGHTs and bound the Thoughts for a thousand years? Really do not be decieved.

Mr.B:Are you actually saying that,”we wrestle not with flesh and blood” doesn't mean that we don't fight against one another in the flesh?
    then Paul says,”we do fight against principalities(lower rank spirits,doctrines) against Powers(spirit,words) against rulers of darkness of this world,and against SPIRITUAL wickedness in high places…! Does that not sound like a war of truth in the mind to you?
    Are you saying that Revelation should be interpreted physically? Is the Gospel, physical or spiritual? If not physical it can only be spiritual. Are thoughts spirit? Jesus said his words were spirit and life (John6:63) Deceptive thoughts would be spirit and death. Jesus spoke to the devil(thoughts) in Peter because his thinking was on behalf of Jesus and not on behalf of God. That was an evil spirit/thought. Everything that you are is in your mind. You are whatever you have decided to believe in life. This is a spiritual war of the mind we are in. It is for the Truth or non-truth. The Truth is in the mind or lies and deceptions are in the mind, whichever the person chooses as his belief will be expressed in this world. And whatever is expressed by all-powerful men that have the mind of Christ will be manifest in the earth. Believing evil and sin have created what exists in this physical world today. TK

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 24 2009,22:44)

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 24 2009,12:47)

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 24 2009,12:28)
    Marty said:

Abraham is our father in the faith, we are not children of Abraham, but as born again Christians, we are children of God.

Con concurs:

Agreed.

TO ALL:
    This is another example of futurist double talk. Marty and Con says that Abraham is our father but we are not his children. ??? We are the children of God but not the children of Abraham. ???

According to Paul our being the children of God and the children of Abraham go hand in hand,

Galatians 3:26-29:
    “26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” [Note: It is as Abraham's children that we are heirs of the promises]

There it is! We are children of God and of Abraham. How Marty and Con can believe that Abraham is our father without our being his children is beyond my comprehension. ???

I had said that futurists engage in a lot of double talk on the subject of satan. So let's summarize what we have so far:

1. CON: Satan lost his authority in principle but not in fact.

2. MARTY AND CON: Abraham is our father but we are not his children. ???

If these guys would just let satan be in the lake of fire where God threw him they would not be speaking such unintelligible nonsense.

thinker

Hi thethinker:

Just trying to teach you the Word of God, but you just don't won't to listen.

Abraham is our father in the faith.  I am a son of God.  God is my Father in the Spirit.

Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, [was] not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.  
    Rom 4:16 Therefore [it is] of faith, that [it might be] by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law,  
    BUT TO THAT WHICH IS OF THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM,who is the father of us all.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,
    If you are not a son of Abraham then you are not an heir of the promises. Paul said that we are the children of Abraham (Romans 4).

You are blatantly denying the gospel in favor of tradition.

Tradition has erred in the chronology it has given us. Jesus said that “NOW shall the prince of this world be THRUST OUT.” Paul said that satan would be broken to pieces (crushed) under the feet of those christians. He said it would happen to satan “shortly.”

Tradition has given us the wrong chronology in this manner. According to John's vision it was the “ancient serpent” that was bound. This takes us all the way back to the garden when he was cursed. This is supported by the fact that we have no biblical record of demon possession or any satanic activities throughout the old testament period. We don't see satan wreaking havoc again until the time of Jesus and the apostles.

So satan was loosed during the “little season” of Jesus and the apostolic church age. He was about to be judged. Jesus clearly said that satan was to be thrust out NOW. When Jesus returned in ad70 to judge Israel satan was also judged and he was cast into the lake of fire.

Questions:
    1. Explain why John's vision says that the “ancient serpent” was bound and show how the binding of satan can be in our future.
    2. Explain why there was no satanic activity in the old testament period and that satan did not wreak havoc until the time of Jesus and the apostles.
    3. Explain why Jesus said, “NOW shall the prince of this world be thrust out.”
    4. Explain why Paul said that satan would be “broken in pieces” SHORTLY. The word “shortly” cannot be a long time because Paul said it was to happen under THEIR feet.

And give up your error that we are not Abraham's children. Paul repeatedly said that we are and that those who follow in his footsteps are his sons. Your assertion that Abraham can be our father without our being his children is total nonsense.

thinker

Do you call Sodom and Gomorrah places lacking in Satanic activity?

Do you believe that God flooded the earth because of a lack of Satanic activity?

It seems to me that you think of Evil as something completely separate from Satan is that true?

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 24 2009,14:18)
    …then Paul says,”we do fight against principalities(lower rank spirits,doctrines) against Powers(spirit,words) against rulers of darkness of this world,and against SPIRITUAL wickedness in high places…! Does that not sound like a war of truth in the mind to you?

No. You are adding your words into the text. Spiritual wickedness in heavenly places is not “doctrines” or “words”.

They are real demons and evil spirits that seduce men with doctrines of “demons”.

Notice “doctrines” and “demons” are not the same thing, for the doctrines are “OF” the demons.

Words are nothing unless they are spoken by a person. Words have no will or mind to seduce. It is the person that seduces by the use of words or doctrines!

Blessings WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ……….Where have i said by thought you can do any act outside you body, That is what you are saying by believing that Devils are real (Being) but you or Nick or anyone else have ever produced any proof of anyone seen them. Jesus Plainly said (the words) he spoke are spirit and life , He never said the spirit he spoke was a being of any kind. It you MYSTERY RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGIES THAT SUPPORT the teaching of demonic (Beings) going around jumping in and out of People. SPIRITS are (intellects or thoughts) and these effect all matter that has life in them. The legion did not have a thousand separate beings in his head, He had a thousand (mentally ill) thoughts in his head) and these were controlling his body, and when Jesus took them out and cast them into the pigs these crazy thoughts to control of the pigs as they did the man when they were in Him, and the pigs went nuts and ran into the sea. If you could only understand thought are (NOT) begins they are what is (IN) beings, common since should should you that. Come out of that false (MYSTERY RELIGION ) you and Nick teach and practice,. IMO

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So seeing is proof Thomas?

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Fine gnostic theories but the teaching of Jesus is truth.
    Time you bought some salve for your eyes?
    You must be born again.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 25 2009,06:18)
    Mr.B:Are you actually saying that,”we wrestle not with flesh and blood” doesn't mean that we don't fight against one another in the flesh?
    then Paul says,”we do fight against principalities(lower rank spirits,doctrines) against Powers(spirit,words) against rulers of darkness of this world,and against SPIRITUAL wickedness in high places…! Does that not sound like a war of truth in the mind to you?
    Are you saying that Revelation should be interpreted physically? Is the Gospel, physical or spiritual? If not physical it can only be spiritual. Are thoughts spirit? Jesus said his words were spirit and life (John6:63) Deceptive thoughts would be spirit and death. Jesus spoke to the devil(thoughts) in Peter because his thinking was on behalf of Jesus and not on behalf of God. That was an evil spirit/thought. Everything that you are is in your mind. You are whatever you have decided to believe in life. This is a spiritual war of the mind we are in. It is for the Truth or non-truth. The Truth is in the mind or lies and deceptions are in the mind, whichever the person chooses as his belief will be expressed in this world. And whatever is expressed by all-powerful men that have the mind of Christ will be manifest in the earth. Believing evil and sin have created what exists in this physical world today. TK

TK………you have said it right, it is the thoughts in the minds of Human Kind we fight against , and these Human who have these thoughts are in places of High authority in this earth. Our war is a war of the Spirit (intellects) of the mind, not some beings going around jumping in and out of people, as false religions teach. There is (NO) Satan Being its just Adversarial SPIRIT (intellects) in beings that is against GOD. Jodi also said it right in what She Posted. IMO

peace and love tpo you and yours………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So our thoughts are like a roaring lion?
    Why do you preach them instead of truth?

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 24 2009,15:54)

WJ……….Where have i said by thought you can do any act outside you body, That is what you are saying by believing that Devils are real (Being) but you or Nick or anyone else have ever produced any proof of anyone seen them. Jesus Plainly said (the words) he spoke are spirit and life , He never said the spirit he spoke was a being of any kind.

Gene

Do you believe God is a Spirit being? Do you believe Angels are Spirit beings? Then it seems that your definition is flawed seeing that you do not understand the full scope of the word “Spirit”. Jesus words are “Spirit and life” because they were spoken by a Spirit being! Notice Gene his words are “Spirit and Life”. So are all words “Spirit and life”? No, because spirit beings who are dead in trespasses and sin speak words of Spirit and death!

Again, Gene do you believe in Spirit beings or not? If so then how is it that you can assume that whenever the word Spirit is mentioned it means “thoughts\intellect”? This is a gross  mishandling of the word Spirit.

It you MYSTERY RELIGIOUS  IDEOLOGIES THAT SUPPORT the teaching of demonic (Beings) going around jumping in and out of People.

What was it that went into the swine Gene, a thought, or an intellect? Do pigs understand human language?

You have not a single source for your twisted belief. I have looked! What you are talking about is “mind over matter”, that’s the closest thing I can find to match your concept.

SPIRITS are (intellects or thoughts) and these effect all matter that has life in them.

Scriptures please.

The legion did not have a thousand separate beings in his head, He had a thousand (mentally ill)  thoughts in his head) and these were controlling his body, and when Jesus took them out and cast them into the pigs these crazy thoughts to control of the pigs as they did the man when they were in Him, and the pigs went nuts and ran into the sea.

But you said…”Where have i said by thought you can do any act outside you body,..”, yet now you are saying that Jesus acted outside of his body by using his own thoughts to control the demoniacs thoughts by sending his thoughts into the swine!

Was it by he Spirit of God or his “thoughts or intellect” that sent the demoniac spirits into the swine?

Your bad interpretation is “Hogwash”, (no pun intended), Jesus was not talking to thoughts or intellect that had a “Name”. Why did Jesus ask for the legions name? You turn Jesus into some kind of idiot or fool for talking to a “thought or intellect” and telling it to go into the swine!

If you could only understand thought are (NOT) begins they are what is (IN) beings, common since should should you that. Come out of that false (MYSTERY RELIGION ) you  and Nick teach and practice,. IMO

gene

The mystery is all yours Gene. Can you show us any viable source anywhere that supports your erroneous teachings?

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………The only being that is Spirit is GOD, angles are (NOT) Spirit beings, they are beings that have Spirit (intellect) in them. Jesus Had the intellect of GOD (IN) Him so by those intellects from GOD he was able to connect with GOD and Operate as ONE, Jesus Himself never did (ONE) miracle It was GOD doing them, no man can do any miracles  himself only GOD CAN, and GOD is (NOT) a Man, as Jesus was.
    You assumption the Angles are Spirits is wrong angels (have) Spirit in them. You are reading where God created His angles spirits, as they are spirit beings , but it should be understood like this, (GOD creates His Angle's (SPIRITS) in them, as He does with us also. Spirit (intellect) is life rather that life is Godly or not,. WE are told to try the (SPIRITS) to See if they are of GOD, why is that because,  if a man has GOD'S spirit (intellect) working in him he will as angles do speak the things of GOD, how?, by the very Spirit (intellect) in Him , if He is from the Spirit (intellect) of the world he will speak from the worlds view. But either way that is the life that is in the Man , it may not be a GODLY life , non the less it is his life speaking. Rather of GOD or MAN it is still Spirit or intellect he is speaking from, “so a man thinks so he is”.

Your MYSTERY RELIGION teaches false teaching about doctrines of Demons and Devils and works FEAR in People who are ignorant of the truth and gives power to you who preach these things.  Jodi as well as Tim and I  have spoken the truth. The devils and demons are the people themselves as Peter was when Christ rebuked Him.  The pharisees were also of the (satan) or adversarial spirit (intellect) as well as Judas as Jesus said “have i not chosen you and one of you is a devil” Jesus said JUDAS WAS A DEVIL, now do you  believe that or not, when Jesus said Peter was a SATAN do you believe that or not. Obviously you and Nick don't believe Jesus really meant that do you. If you really believed Jesus meant it then you would understand what we are saying. IMO

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Those who serve the devil are devils.
    Sons of their father, the devil.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account