Satan is in the lake of fire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    You seem quick to condemn the ignorant men who began your life and not grant them the opportunity of mercy in the judgement.
    But if their judgement was death so was yours and if you will be raised so will they.

georg
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 31 2009,11:37)
    Nick was saying people die every day but this is not the judgement, but Adam, those who were destroyed by the flood in the days of Noah, and Sodom and Ghommorah were judged by God and in the case of the wicked in the days of Noah and Sodom and Ghommorah they were destroyed.  This was no ordinary death.  They were judged by God.

Anyway, I have given you my understanding of this.  I would hope that everyone would be saved, but based on my understanding of the scriptures, I don't believe that will happen.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Have you ever wondered why Jesus said this?

Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
    Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Doesn't that show that all the dead will yet have their chance to repent?

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Irene………..you have said it right, God the Father and Jesus and the Saints are about (salvation) not (condemnation) , “whosoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be Saved”. Judgment must come to all in order for all to see the error of their way and repentance is offered to all. We all still have error and must grow and change as we mature, we grow in grace and knowledge.

peace and love to you and Georg……………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    No second chance.
    Judgement is final.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 01 2009,05:19)
    G,
    No second chance.
    Judgement is final.

That's why it's called judgement

georg
    Participant

Nick

Explain to me this scripture.

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Georg

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 31 2009,16:06)
    Hi 94,
    You seem quick to condemn the ignorant men who began your life and not grant them the opportunity of mercy in the judgement.
    But if their judgement was death so was yours and if you will be raised so will they.

Hi Nick:

What are you talking about, each generation had an opportunity to come to God with a repentant heart.

But judgement will be more severe for us since we have the full revelation of God's plan for humanity.

And I am not condemning anyone, I have simply given my understanding of the scriptures.

It seems to me that you are condemning me for what I believe to be the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 01 2009,07:46)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 31 2009,16:06)
    Hi 94,

Hi Nick:

What are you talking about, each generation had an opportunity to come to God with a repentant heart.

But judgement will be more severe for us since we have the full revelation of God's plan for humanity.

And I am not condemning anyone, I have simply given my understanding of the scriptures.

It seems to me that you are condemning me for what I believe to be the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Nick:

I believe that the following scripture would support what I have said relative to the judgment being more severe on us who have the full revelation of the knowledge of the truth.

Hbr 10:26 ¶ For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    Hbr 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
    Hbr 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
    Hbr 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 01 2009,07:19)
    Nick

Explain to me this scripture.

1Pe 4:17   For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?  

Georg

Hi Georg,
    That judgement is described in 1 Cor 3, the faith testing by fire of those ESTABLISHED in Jesus.

The times of cleansing by TRIALS and the SUFFERING of the brothers that Peter speaks about in his first letter. What we have been given must be shown to be effective for us and God or we can have it all burned away.

It points to the time ahead when the rest will be also tested while they live and 1Peter 4..18 expresses doubt that those who have no faith can survive.

But the final judgement is of all who have lived and died and now are resurrected for an audit of those lives.[Mt25, rev20]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Indeed ALL who have not been found among the living in the first resurrection, will be raised to find unexpected mercy or condemnation and the second death.
    Your exclusion of some groups beacuse of a false idea that they had already faced judgement is wierd to say the least.
    We all suffer the penalty of sin by the first death of the body so they are no different.

Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 01 2009,01:00)

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 31 2009,11:37)
    Nick was saying people die every day but this is not the judgement, but Adam, those who were destroyed by the flood in the days of Noah, and Sodom and Ghommorah were judged by God and in the case of the wicked in the days of Noah and Sodom and Ghommorah they were destroyed.  This was no ordinary death.  They were judged by God.

Anyway, I have given you my understanding of this.  I would hope that everyone would be saved, but based on my understanding of the scriptures, I don't believe that will happen.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Have you ever wondered why Jesus said this?

Mat 10:14   And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.  
    Mat 10:15   Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.  

Doesn't that show that all the dead will yet have their chance to repent?

Georg

Hi Georg:

Everyone had an opportunity to repent during their lifetime.

But judgement will be severe on those who have heard the gospel and have rejected it.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    God was in the men He sent out in Christ.
    He reveals the saved by their reaction to the message.
    Sodom and Gomorrah have more excuse because they never heard from an anointed messenger.

georg
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 21 2009,08:08)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 21 2009,07:54)
    Hi TT,
    Really?
    When were you told this had already happened?

Nick,
    Have I been so long  time with you and you don't know my arguments? Jesus said “NOW is the judgment of this world. NOW is the prince of this world cast out (John 12:31-32).

From what was satan cast out if not the world? And where was he sent if not the lake of fire? Jesus said “NOW.”

thinker

thinker In Isaiah 14:12 “How you have fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning!
    How you are cut down to the gound!
    You who weakend the nations!

verse 13 For you have said in your heart:” I will acent to heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
    I will also sit on the mount of the contragation
    On the farthest sides of the north;

verse 14 I will be like the Most High.”

verse 15 Yet, you will be brought down to Sheol.
    To the lowest dephts of the pit.

verse 16 : “Those who see you will gaze at you,  
    And consider you saying:” Is this the man who madethe earth tremble, who shook kingdoms.

verse 17 Who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed
    its cities,
    Who did not open the house o his prisoners?

verse 18 All the kings of the nations, All of them sleep in glory,
    Everyone in his own house.

verse 19 But you are cast out of your grave
    Like a abominable branch,
    Like the garment of those who are slain, Trust through with a sword,
    Who go down to the stones of the pit, Like a corps trodden underfoot.

verse 20  You will not be with joined with them in burial,  because you have dstroyed your land
    And slain your people.
    “The brood of evildoers will neve bve named.

verse 21Prepare slauder for his children
    “Because of the iniquity of their fathers,
    Lest they rise up and possess their land.
    It goes on for awhile but you get the picture here.

Jude1:6  And the Angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own habittion.  He has reseved them in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgement of the great day.
    That is the story of Satan who was Lucifer the Amorning star.  And huis angels.

So in conclusion I will say to think that there is no Satan and those Angels or demons wll be loosed one day,for judgement of the wcked.  There is also a Scripture that says that this earth is reserved for the destruction of the wicked. Thinker I don't think that Satan has been trown in the Lakeof fire.  We would have evidence from that.  I belief that the earth will burn, cause Malchi says this
    4:1 :For Behold the day is coming, burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes all who do wicked will be stubble;
    The day which is coming will burn them up.
    Later it says that the Saints will walk on their ashes.

Peace and Love to you Irene
    Be good……..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT
    You say
    “Nick,
    Have I been so long time with you and you don't know my arguments? Jesus said “NOW is the judgment of this world. NOW is the prince of this world cast out (John 12:31-32).

From what was satan cast out if not the world? And where was he sent if not the lake of fire? Jesus said “NOW.””

The NOW was the establishment of the kingdom of God in the domain of Satan.
    One greater than Satan had been sent by God to establish His kingdom in the darkness of the stolen earth.
    The grip of the god of this world on earth and it's inhabitants was already broken and now Jesus and His followers would retake the promised land for God.

georg
    Participant

The post above nick should be last, yes Nick
    Irene

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 01 2009,09:17)
    Hi Georg,
    God was in the men He sent out in Christ.
    He reveals the saved by their reaction to the message.
    Sodom and Gomorrah have more excuse because they never heard from an anointed messenger.

Hi Nick:

They did not have the gospel preached to them by Jesus, but certainly, they heard about the flood that destroyed the ungodly in the day that Noah and his family were saved by the arc.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    As you say they were less clearly taught by God and had less contact with His Spirit.
    God is merciful.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 01 2009,05:19)
    G,
    No second chance.
    Judgement is final.

Nick…..what scriptures do you produce to show Salvation is a (CHANCE). I thought it was a work of GRACE of GOD. That GOD causes to happen. Do you just through Out of your bible where it says we are (CREATED) unto good works, and where it Say “FOR HE (GOD) WORK IN US (BOTH) TO WILL AND DO HIS GOOD PLEASURE. What part of those scripture you disbelieve NICK>

Your Assumptions that salvation is a CHANCE is (NOT) Scriptural at all. Just your speculations. Because you base salvation on so-called (FREE WILL) choices and that then credits yourself for saving yourself. Mystery religion teaches a works of Self Choices causing salvation. But that is not scriptural. Also while your at it show us where it say Judgment is final. I see judgment as an opportunity to change , you see it as a death penalty.

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    We know you prefer your speculations but after death comes judgement[Heb9]

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You say there is no satan,
    You say there is no fire,
    You say there is no final judgment ….so why do you contribute to this thread?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account