Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Please show the additions , because you don;t understand the scripture discussed , does not mean i am adding to them.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Take away all the brackets and the words within them and let scripture speak.
    You show not respect for it and distort the truth with your words.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    It seems you are too scared and insecure to just put scripture on the site.
    Every time you do you also add your interpretation in each line.
    You try to control what is read from the sacred words.

So it is your only own doctrines you present and not scripture.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 05 2010,17:36)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 05 2010,13:56)
    Jesus says do not fear the ones who can kill the body only ,but fear the one who can kill the body and the spirit

Lk 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Rev 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Terraricca……….Mat 10:28……> And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the Soul (spirit): but rather fear him which is able to destory (both )(two things)  soul (should be spirit) and body in Hell (grave).  
    there are two things that compose ONE Soul, a BODY and a SPIRIT.

Sorry Nick

This is another one I have to go along with Gene.
    I hope this doesn't become habit forming.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2010,08:38)
    Hi GB,
    It seems you are too scared and insecure to just put scripture on the site.
    Every time you do you also add your interpretation in each line.
    You try to control what is read from the sacred words.

So it is your only own doctrines you present and not scripture.

NIck……….I believe you are identifying yourself more then me , you seem to be the one to insecure and fearful to think about what is really said. And you are the one not really reading scripture right. IMO

peace and love…………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,

GB,
    Reading scripture right?
    You cannot present one verse without additions.
    The word of God is the wisdom of God but you see yourself as wise when you add to his words?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….Your lack of understanding is the real problem here, not what i am saying. That is all you have to do is present Scripture that disproves it, instead of just mouthing off accusations about me or others committing and quoting scriptures. Produce you Proofs otherwise you words, are just your own and mean nothing to me or anyone else. You are always saying produce scripture but you produce very little yourself. , why is that NICK?

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So we need to grasp your added understandings to know truth?
    Naah.
    You seem more like a charlatan promoting his own ideas.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God will crush Satan under our feet.[Rom16.20]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 06 2010,16:10)

Jesus says do not fear the ones who can kill the body only ,but fear the one who can kill the body and the spirit

Lk 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Rev 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Terraricca……….Mat 10:28……> And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the Soul (spirit): but rather fear him which is able to destory (both )(two things)  soul (should be spirit) and body in Hell (grave).  

Sorry Nick

Georg

georg

did not gene said that the two things compost of man was the body and the spirit and that both are called soul??

this is not Jesus view;Mt 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

so the soul does not die upon dead.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2010,05:39)
    GB,
    Naah.

Nick……….You or anyone here doesn't need to grasp anything I say or imply. That is your business if you do or don't agree, as it is OUR business If we do or do not agree with you Gibberish. And for that matter you seem more like a Charlatan promoting your Dogmas here to me then I do. At least I produce Scriptures to support what i am saying, where most of the time you produce nothing but accusation from your own personal perspective, with no scripture support other than you Opinions. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 09 2010,09:01)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2010,05:39)
    GB,
    Naah.

Nick……….You or anyone here doesn't need to grasp anything I say or imply. That is your business if you do or don't agree, as it is OUR business If we do or do not agree with you Gibberish. And for that matter you seem more like a Charlatan promoting your Dogmas here to me then I do. At least I produce Scriptures to support what i am saying, where most of the time you produce nothing but accusation from your own personal perspective, with no scripture support other than you Opinions.  IMO

Gene

I know you do not supply scriptures in full ,give usually only comments with no scriptures.

sometime with partial verses,who do not mach the scriptures meaning,

you have introduced strange wording in you doctrine.

only you personal proselytes can fallow,I hope,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca……..If you accuse me of Partial quoting Scriptures then Please show where i have missed the meaning of those quotes, to make statements with out Proof only shows your nature and that you yourself as Nick can't prove what you are saying , and yourselves prove to be false accusers of the brethren. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 09 2010,09:50)
    Terraricca……..If you accuse me of Partial quoting Scriptures then Please show where i have missed the meaning of those quotes, to make statements with out Proof only shows your nature and that you yourself as Nick can't prove what you are saying , and yourselves prove to be false accusers of the brethren. IMO

gene
    To All……there is no scripture that say Satan is a Angelic being of any kind, there are seven Spirits or intellects from GOD and that includes the adversarial Spirit or intellect. At first this may seem bad , but in fact it is not, because an adversarial Spirit (intellect) can also be good if applied the right way, as an example in Jobs case. It produced a contrary view of Jobs obedience to YHWH, It also was a force in fixing Job potential Problems of self righteousness. God used this Spirit (intellect) to inflect JOB and His environment. To bring him to repentance and abhorrence of SELF. HE HAD HEARD OF GOD BY THE HEARING OF THE EARS BUT NOW HE Saw HIM , AND AS A RESULT REPENT IN DUST AND ASHES AND ABHOR (HIMSELF). Then GOD took away the Adversarial Spirit away from Job, it had served it's purpose. This Spirit is one of the Seven of GOD and goes to and fro through out the earth it is an (INTELLECT OF GOD). IT IS ONLY WHEN THAT SPIRIT (INTELLECT) IS AGAINST GOD HIMSELF IS IT EVIL. This spirit helps us see both sides of things and can be used for good also. The LORD YHWH uses it himself to further His Plans in His creation…………There are no SATAN BEINGS, there is ADVERSARIAL SPIRITS (INTELLECTS) and when These conflict with GOD'S WILL they are EVIL. IMO

there are many others if you want to i will show them again to you ,but this one is typical,

bits and pieces,no verses quotations.

this should answer your request

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 09 2010,08:36)

Sorry Nick

Georg

georg

did not gene said that the two things compost of man was the body and the spirit and that both are called soul??

this is not Jesus view;Mt 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

terraricca

Whether human beings, animals, birds, or fish, “all” are souls. what we humans have that animals don't have is, what Paul calls a spirit. This spirit is our mind, the invisible part to our physical brain; that “is” what sets “us” apart from the animals; it is also the the means by which God can communicate with us via his Holy Spirit. The reason Paul called it spirit is, this spirit is invisible as a spirit being is invisible.
    When a human dies, his body, including his physical brain will decay, his spirit/mind does not, it is not physical, and not prone to decay. God will preserve this spirit and give it a new body at the resurrection. You will know who you are and were, you will know your friends, everything about you will be the same as before.
    That is the spirit Jesus is talking about only God can destroy.
    Genesis tells us that we are a soul, not that we have a soul. The confusion is created when the soul is also referred to as spirit. We are a soul, and have a spirit, and both can be destroyed in the second death; that is what Jesus was referring to.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 09 2010,10:22)

Sorry Nick

Georg

georg

terraricca

Whether human beings, animals, birds, or fish, “all” are souls. what we humans have that animals don't have is, what Paul calls a spirit. This spirit is our mind, the invisible part to our physical brain; that “is” what sets “us” apart from the animals; it is also the the means by which God can communicate with us via his Holy Spirit. The reason Paul called it spirit is, this spirit is invisible as a spirit being is invisible.
    When a human dies, his body, including his physical brain will decay, his spirit/mind does not, it is not physical, and not prone to decay. God will preserve this spirit and give it a new body at the resurrection. You will know who you are and were, you will know your friends, everything about you will be the same as before.
    Genesis tells us that we are a soul, not that we have a soul. The confusion is created when the soul is also referred to as spirit. We are a soul, and have a spirit, and both can be destroyed in the second death; that is what Jesus was referring to.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Excellent Post!

God bless you Georg!
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg……….You have it right. IMO

A SOUL= A BODY = SPIRIT. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.

PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU AND IRENE…………….GENE

terraricca
    Participant

georg

nicely done but i will get back to this one later,it is as you say but not as you explain it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 09 2010,10:22)

Sorry Nick

Georg

georg

terraricca

Georg

Terraricca……..So produce Scripture contrary to what my post says then , and there are quotes from scripture in what is said there. I can not help it if you are unable to see them. there is a hint,

Job 1:6…> Now there was a day when the sons of GOD came present themselves before the LORD, and Satan (the accuser or adversary) Came also (AMONG THEM), (son of GOD).

Why did Satan come also , because He also is a son of GOD.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and Said From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The seven spirits of GOD go to and fro in the earth ( do you even notice the tie there?

Did Job repent in dust and ashes, Job 42:6 ……> wherefore I abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes.

Who did this to Job was it Satan or GOD, …Job 42:11 Then came there unto him all his sisters, and all they that had been his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house:and they bemoaned him and comforted him over (ALL) THE (EVIL) THAT THE (LORD) HAD (BROUGHT) UPON HIM:

I don't need to quote the rest because that has nothing to do with my POINT.

Just listing a whole volume of scriptures that has nothing to do with the subject matter is nothing but a detraction the ignorant us to distract from the subject being discussed, and cause confusions. IMO

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 09 2010,14:20)
    Georg……….You have it right. IMO

A SOUL= A BODY = SPIRIT. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.

PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU AND IRENE…………….GENE

I meant to say a SOUL = A BODY + SPIRIT, IN IT, nothing more and nothing less, You can't have a SOUL without (BOTH) a BODY with SPIRIT IN IT. That is what a SOUL IS. IMO

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account