Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

gene

so jesus was a liar,or he did not know what he was taking about and you do??about Demons and satan.
    so you are above the spirit of Christ because you judgeging Christ and is knowledge.

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    ED J………What i forgot to tell you about the Number man was that I ask him when did he start seeing these numbers and doing this , He said when he was young He was playing on a hill in a storm and was struck by lighting and after that he started doing it. It was obvious He had been mentally damaged by the lighting stick. It had nothing to do with any demons and the reason he felll back and said He was not mean was because other had treated him in the past as if he had a demon and tried to cast it out of him, so he was afraid i would do the same, so he responded that way.

At the time of Jesus all the people would attribute any mental Illinass as the work of a Devil or Demon, I you have ever seen an Epileptic have a seisure to does appear as if something is taking over his body, he will fall down and foam at the mouth . But we know that is (NOT) caused By any Devil or Demon now days , they did not know that in Jesus day, also we Know that people with Multiple Personalities disorders are not possessed by some Spook or Demons but they have a mental disorder, Modern Medical Understanding has totally eliminated the false Teaching of devils and demons jumping in and out of People. In Jesus day they had many suspicions about thens they did not have knowledge of .

Jesus spoke to them on there level, and reasoned with then through there understanding, so He reasoned “if Satan cast out a Satan How will his Kingdom stand . He was not saying there was a real Satan, He was simple showing them the fallacy of there reasoning. Why would He say i SATAN (The BEING) CAST our SATAN , that would mean there are more then ONE SATINS so there goes you false teaching about a single BEING called SATAN.

Jesus through the power of GOD was simply healing People of their Mental Illnesses Nothing More. WE are told “TO COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE THAT YOU RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES”, her plagues are Phobias and Paranoias produce in peoples lives by these false teachings of devils and demons going around jumping into people and taking them over. These are what is written “THEY TEACH THE DOCTRINES 0F (or about) DEVILS AND DEMONS”. Learn to separate reality from fiction and we would all be better off fro it. IMO

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 22 2010,16:25)
    Georg………No, our minds reflect the (INTELLECTS) or Spirit that is in US. You mind is where your intellect is stored . Its what you think with.  Nick say i am basing this on two verses that I don't Understand , When in fact He is the one who does not understand them IMO. I simply Believe what Jesus (clearly) Said, He has Yet to disprove any of them. Making accusation is NOT PROOF, To say something is wrong and Produce not scriptural proof Justifying that statement Just show me the Person have no idea of what he is talking about.  I have challenged Nick on this many time but never any contradictory Proofs offered, So why should i change what Jesus clearly said to fit HIS Dogmas.

Gene

I know Nick doesn't answer, I have gotten used to it, but, did you miss my question?

Gene

Is mind and spirit two different thinks?

Phl 2:5 ¶ Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

What mind is Paul talking about?

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

George……..To me the mind (IS) the Spirit and Its intellects are Spirit, If a man speakes he is speaking from his mind. his words are Spirit even as Jesus said His words were Spirit, those words were the Spirit of GOD being expressed to us. Georg think about exactly what Jesus said , “the words i am telling you (ARE) spirit and life. Now think about what a WORD (IS), a word is the (expression) of ONES intellect right? Now if the word are not of GOD then that person is not of GOD< His word express who he is from. Test the Spirits or(Words) to see if they (words) are from GOD or not. A man is Judged by his words right. Why because that is who He is. The same with GOD He is who is WORDS ARE. Gorge you are smart enough to understand this i know.

Peace and love to you and Irene………………….gene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Gene

Is a child born with a spirit? I'm talking about the spirit in man that Paul talks about in 1 Cor. 2:11.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg……..If a Child did not have Spirit (intellect) He could never learn anything. His Body and Blood vessels would not work he would die. Spirit is the life in the blood. All life Has Spirit or it can not live, This Spirit in them may not be as high as ours are , but non the less Spirit (intellect) has to be present or they would die, and when they die Spirit is released from them, that is why God even knows when a Sparrow falls. He is the giver of (ALL) Life that exists. Even the Indians could see GOD'S existence in his creation they called HIM the GREAT SPIRIT , they may have been more right then we understand. It does say the hidden Attributes of GOD can be seen by the things CREATED. God is certainly tied to his Creation. He lives vicariously through his creation. GOD IN (ALL) AND THROUGH (ALL). God is what life (IS). IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So spirit helps only us learn?
    Is intellect your god?

Do spirits have different heights?

The Father of spirits only lives in those vessels cleansed for that purpose.
    You must repent and having been forgiven be born again from above.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 25 2010,16:24)
    Georg……..If a Child did not have Spirit (intellect) He could never learn anything. His Body and Blood vessels would not work he would die. Spirit is the life in the blood.  All life Has Spirit or it can not live, This Spirit in them may not be as high as ours are , but non the less Spirit (intellect) has to be present or they would die, and when they die Spirit is released from them, that is why God even knows when a Sparrow falls. He is the giver of (ALL) Life that exists. Even the Indians could see GOD'S existence in his creation they called HIM the GREAT SPIRIT , they may have been more right then we understand. It does say the hidden Attributes of GOD can be seen by the things CREATED. God is certainly tied to his Creation. He lives vicariously through his creation. GOD IN (ALL) AND THROUGH (ALL). God is what life (IS).  IMO

Gene

How come you don't die in your sleep? do you consciously breath, or is it your brain that does that for you?
    A child is born with a brain, enough brain to breath, to cry when it's hungry, or wet, or hurt. As the brain develops so does the memory of things it observes around it, whether it is sound, smell, taste, or identifying things. Then in month and years to come he learns how to put things together from his memory, the more he becomes exposed to information the more he learns; that you may call “intellect”, and yes, that is the spirit Paul is talking about that is in man, because it is this spirit/mind/intellect that we use to figure out the physical world.
    Why did Paul call it a “SPIRIT” in man? because you cant see it, neither can you see a spirit being, get it?
    In order to understand the things of God, you have to have God's Holy Spirit.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 22 2010,03:42)
    Nick………I believe in devils as Jesus taught it,  PETER WAS SATAN and JUDAS WAS A DEVIL, I just don;t believe He taught  there was (ONE) BEING called a DEVIL, and SATAN, I believe there are Many Devils and Satan's everywhere in the world in fact the world is run by them. That is the spirit (intellect) of adversaries of GOD.  That is the prince of the powers of the Air, it is SPIRIT of disobedience (NOT) a BEING. Some see the adversarial Spirit (INTELLECT) as a Being, I see it as one of the Seven Spirits of GOD that goes to and fro through out the whole earth influencing folks in there minds.   I believe what Jesus said alright, but what he was saying you (may) not fully understand yet, brother

peace and love to you and your………………..gene

Hi Gene,

Mt:4:10: Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan:
    for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Mt:12:26: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Mk:1:13: And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan;
    and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

Mk:3:23: And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?

Mk:3:26: And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Mk:4:15: And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard,
    Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Lk:4:8: And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan:
    for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Lk:10:18: And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Lk:11:18: If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand?
    because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

Lk:13:16: And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound,
    lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

Lk:22:3: Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

Lk:22:31: And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold,
    Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

Jn:13:27: And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Acts:5:3: But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie
    to the HolySpirit, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

Acts:26:18: To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God,
    that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Rom:16:20: And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.
    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

1Cor:5:5: To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh,
    that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1Cor:7:5: Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time,
    that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again,
    that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

2Cor:2:11: Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

2Cor:11:14: And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Cor:12:7: And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations,
    there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me,
    lest I should be exalted above measure.

1Thes:2:18: Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

2Thes:2:9: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

1Tm:1:20: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

1Tm:5:15: For some are already turned aside after Satan.

Rv:2:9: I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy
    of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rv:2:13: I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is:
    and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days
    wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Rv:2:24: But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine,
    and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Rv:3:9: Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
    behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rv:12:9: And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
    which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rv:20:2: And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Rv:20:7: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

No Satan…MMMMM

Ed J

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J………Now go back and replace every where you see the word SATAN, with (advaserial (SPIRIT).

It would read the same way Only the difference is that this adversarial Spirit (intellect) is With in Us and we all must with the help of GOD overcome it, or PUT IT UNDER OUR FEET, same thing. This Spirit also work out side of Us because it is in others also, and it (the SPIRIT) not a BEING, Has the power of the air and is everywhere in this world, controlling it. It is Not a BEING Operating in the childern of disobedience, in the world through People, Not out side of them as most think. There are no Beings jumping in and out of peopel controlling them , only a Mind set on self WILL and operating as an adversary to GOD. This is what caused the orginal sin and is still operation to this very day. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You should listen to Jesus when he speaks of the devil and evil spirits.
    Your words and theories are of no consequence by comparison.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………the devil (IS) the Spirit of an adversary, it is not a being. Anyone can have this in them, Peter did and Judas, and the Pharisees also, do you honestly think that any of them were a SATAN (BEING) , Some beings standing around them and jumping in and out of them. IF so then produce the Scriptures that back up you thinking. By saying Jesus was talking to some being that was beside Peter and referencing to it , is just a false assumption on your Part, You say listen to the words of Jesus < But what he said you deny , why is that NICK?

Nick……….Just understan what the word (SATAN) (DEVIL) (DEMON) COMES FROM and you have your answer, Jesus really meant Peter was a SATAN when He called Him one. Peter was acting as a (ADVERSARY) OR SATAN to Jesus and God's Work. You don't have to change any of that just except what Jesus said as fact, and that should solve your problem, of the devil being some Kind of Invisible (Being) WHEN IN FACT IT IS THE (spirit) (INTELLECT ) of disobedience working in the childern of disobedience.

You have bought into the LIE of devils and Demons, taught by the Great Whore Church, the doctrines (teachings) of devil and demons, which only works Phobias of all kinds in the minds of those who believe it. COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE THAT YOUR RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES WHICH ARE PHOBIAS OF ALL KINDS. There are no (spirit Beings) going around jumping in and out of People (Only ADVERSARIAL SPIRITS) at work in the mind of Man. Man it the SATAN because of what is (IN) His Mind. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So there are no evil spirits but just evil men?
    Wake up.

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So some SPIRIT OF DISOBEDIENCE works in the children of disbedience?
    Is this one spirit or many?

Plagues are phobias?

You do develop interesting if odd ideas.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……You have have said so there are no evil spirits, But just evil Men. Who said that, your not Listening There (ARE) EVIL SPIRITS (INTELLECTS) IN MEN, and these (ARE) adversarial to GOD, They are no some (BEING) but SPIRITS (INTELLECTS) IN THEM. The false Church teaches them as some kind of (BEINGS) when in fact they are Just thoughts in a person, as was in Peter when He resisted Jesus and Judas also and the Pharisees, these thoughts from their (intellects) were causing them to do what they were doing< Just as your thought from your intellect (spirit) (causes) You to do what you do. The devil is not a being it is a SPIRIT (INTELLECT) i the MAN, in fact it is in all men and is working (IN) the Childern of (DISOBEDIENCE). IT IS INDEED THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR (IN) THIS WORLD.

We need to learn to loo to what we are doing that is an adversary to GOD not at some spook doing it, by jumping in and out of us. We must learn with GOD Help to Master It (OUR OWN SELVES)> Not some elusive (Being) Some where that we can see> To believe that is to buy into the Lie of the False Church, and the results is Excuses and coup-outs (“Satan made me do it”) and the result is failing to see yourself as you are and plague of Phobias of all kinds. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So there are evil spirits in men, the ones Jesus cast out but warned can come back?
    Nobody says they JUMP in and out as this concept is what seems to upset you.

terraricca
    Participant

GENE

there is a evil spirit or angel called Satan who is the adversary of God and so represent all what is in opposition to god ,because he as introduce the spirit of adversity he as become the father of it.so any men who copy s that way is classified as being evil and as a spirit of adversity or evil.

that is what the scriptures teaches,their is no intelect involved ,your heart and greed are the ones who make you chose out of your freewill ,you are influence by your own thinking and you decieve your self,picking evil over good ,is a choice not an obligation.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2010,07:34)
    G,
    So there are evil spirits in men, the ones Jesus cast out but warned can come back?
    Nobody says they JUMP in and out as this concept is what seems to upset you.

Nick………Any Evil Spirit can come back as well as an unclean Spirit these Spirits are not (BEINGS) they are intellects in a Being. Let me explain it the way i see it Nick. There are seven spirits (intellects) that effect all things . The Spirit or (intellect) of the (KNOWLEDGE) of good and Evil is ONE of them, The Spirit (intellect) of an (ADVERSARY) is also one of these. But before you criticize this adversarial spirit (intellect) think about this, many time an adversarial spirit (intellect) is beneficial, it is what causes us to be careful and reconsider some of the things we are thinking or Hearing. But When this is contrary to GOD'S WILL then it is wrong, and if we follow it through our OWN So-called “FREE WILLS” Which really are not FREE at all, then we are sinning. There is also a SPIRIT (intellect) of TRUTH given us By GOD and this Spirit (Intellect) enables us to understand what is true and what is not true, Because this Spirit (intellect) Both accuses Us and it defends Us. It is this Spirit of Truth which converts Us (IN) our minds , we are being transformed by the renewing in our Minds, BY it. There is also the Spirit (intellect) of Wisdom which gives us a wise use of understandings.

Nick we need to stop looking at SPIRIT as a (BEING) of some kind but rather as an (INTELLECT) that cause us to move and be animated to do the things we do and say the things we say. When we pray to GOD for His Spirit we are asking for (INTELLECT) of His to be given US in our MINDS. Salvation in a reals sense (IS) a REVELATION From GOD in our lives. Isn't it interesting that GOD'S Book, the Bible begins Genesis (the beginning) and Ends with REVELATIONS. And it is also significant that Jesus said Upon this ROCK, the(revealed Knowledge By GOD) into our minds was the POWER that He would build the church on. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So in your private theology intellects are like spirit beings and they can enter and leave a man.
    These are the ones who spoke with Jesus while they were being cast out?
    I do not see why you have to give them a different name

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You have an odd idea of the nature of the mind if it is inhabited by intellects that come and go.
    do you have your own personal intellect or only a collection of visitors?
    Do you have a mind of your own?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..Show (ONE) Scripture where it say the are Spirit (BEINGS) going in and out of People, a Thought is (NOT) a Being Brother it is a thought derived from our intellects> A word is the expression of those Thoughts rather of GOD or Man. The ONLY Being that can be consider SPIRIT is GOD HIMSELF. That is why we can try the Spirits by what a man says, because they proceed out from (HIS) mind or heart and they tells us who has the SPIRIT (INTELLECT) of GOD IN them, and the person is of GOD or NOT> We can Know by His or Her Words. Jesus knew this also, He could tell instantly if a Person was of GOD or Not by their Words, Did he not say If you were of GOD you would understand my words if they were from Me or GOD, It works both way Jesus could also understand who they were from also. All men will be tried by there own words and deed , they go hand and hand. “SO A MAN THINKS SO HE (IS)”. imo

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account