Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J………Lucifer, means sun of Morning which is a rising STAR. A term still used to day. It described who Isaiah Said it was spoken to (THE KING OF TYER. It is you and other who are making it appear different , not Us or Isiah . Where does it say anywhere in scripture that Lucifer is SATAN and unseen Being of some Kind.Forcing the text to meet our view is what can be con screwed as a LIE. The Text say it was addressed to the KING of TYER. What part of that you can't seem to understand. There existed a literial KING of Tyer and Issiah the prophet was sent to take him that message. Any one can force the texts to make it appear to say something it does not specifically say and can draw all kinds of Ideas from them, like you number system that only you understand. Other have done the same thing Only their number codes vary from your. Identifying Numbers with events and words is nothing new , there is a complete religion that does that. I personally encounter a Man doing many years ago telling me that this number meant this and that number meant, then I started to walk away from Him because i thought He was not all there, but he kept following me and I turned to him and said I thought he had a demon in Him and He fell backwards to the ground and raised his hands and said “I”M not mean though” again and again, I told him i did not say He was mean and gave Him the card of a Minister to talk to about His number problem. That is the only Personal contact i have had with this type , but i do hear there are more number code preachers around. Forcing text and Jumping to conclusion of what they are saying is a HUGH Problem HERE, and everwhere, that is why it takes GOD SPIRIT OF TRUTH, to correctely understand scriptures. IMO

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 14 2009,08:08)
    Ed J……….is right the word (Lucifier), means (RISING STAR) or morning star….People have been duped into believing it means a so-called Being so-called SATAN. Pure hog wash.

Quote (Gene @ Feb. 20 2010,06:51)
    ED J………I turned to him and said I thought he had a demon in Him and He fell backwards to the ground
    and raised his hands and said “I”M not mean though” again and again, I told him i did not say He was mean

Quote (Gene @ Nov. 24 2009,15:20)
    Ed J………Do you see all the contradiction in what you posted….not some Spook going around jumping in and out of People.

John 16:11: Of judgment, because the prince of this world (Lucifer) is judged.
    Eph:2:2: Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to
    the prince of the power of the air
    , the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience
    :
    Matt.12:24-27 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils,
    but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils
    . And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them,
    Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided
    against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself;
    how shall then his kingdom stand
    ? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils,
    by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J………What i forgot to tell you about the Number man was that I ask him when did he start seeing these numbers and doing this , He said when he was young He was playing on a hill in a storm and was struck by lighting and after that he started doing it. It was obvious He had been mentally damaged by the lighting stick. It had nothing to do with any demons and the reason he felll back and said He was not mean was because other had treated him in the past as if he had a demon and tried to cast it out of him, so he was afraid i would do the same, so he responded that way.

At the time of Jesus all the people would attribute any mental Illinass as the work of a Devil or Demon, I you have ever seen an Epileptic have a seisure to does appear as if something is taking over his body, he will fall down and foam at the mouth . But we know that is (NOT) caused By any Devil or Demon now days , they did not know that in Jesus day, also we Know that people with Multiple Personalities disorders are not possessed by some Spook or Demons but they have a mental disorder, Modern Medical Understanding has totally eliminated the false Teaching of devils and demons jumping in and out of People. In Jesus day they had many suspicions about thens they did not have knowledge of .

Jesus spoke to them on there level, and reasoned with then through there understanding, so He reasoned “if Satan cast out a Satan How will his Kingdom stand . He was not saying there was a real Satan, He was simple showing them the fallacy of there reasoning. Why would He say i SATAN (The BEING) CAST our SATAN , that would mean there are more then ONE SATINS so there goes you false teaching about a single BEING called SATAN.

Jesus through the power of GOD was simply healing People of their Mental Illnesses Nothing More. WE are told “TO COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE THAT YOU RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES”, her plagues are Phobias and Paranoias produce in peoples lives by these false teachings of devils and demons going around jumping into people and taking them over. These are what is written “THEY TEACH THE DOCTRINES 0F (or about) DEVILS AND DEMONS”. Learn to separate reality from fiction and we would all be better off fro it. IMO

peace and love …………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

GENE

GOD S SPIRIT IS IN THE SCRIPTURES BUT SOME STILL DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT ;
    NEXT IS FROM YOUR QUOTE.
    Forcing text and Jumping to conclusion of what they are saying is a HUGH Problem HERE, and everwhere, that is why it takes GOD SPIRIT OF TRUTH, to correctely understand scriptures. IMO

LOOKING IN THE MIROR OF GOD ,AND WEN YOU LAY IT DOWN ALL IS FORGOTTEN;TYPICAL OF MANY

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

terraricca……….SO God ha a MIRROR NOW, I thought Jesus said GOD was SPIRIT. The Truth working in THE LOVE of GOD is what counts not some ACCUSING SPIRIT WORKING IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

gene

the miror is his word,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 21 2010,05:03)
    ED J………What i forgot to tell you about the Number man was that I ask him when did he start seeing these numbers and doing this , He said when he was young He was playing on a hill in a storm and was struck by lighting and after that he started doing it. It was obvious He had been mentally damaged by the lighting stick.  It had nothing to do with any demons and the reason he felll back and said He was not mean was because other had treated him in the past as if he had a demon and tried to cast it out of him, so he was afraid i would do the same, so he responded that way.

At the time of Jesus all the people would attribute any mental Illinass as the work of a Devil or Demon, I you have ever seen an Epileptic have a seisure to does appear as if something is taking over his body, he will fall down and foam at the mouth . But we know that is (NOT) caused By any Devil or Demon now days , they did not know that in Jesus day, also we Know that people with Multiple Personalities disorders are not possessed by some Spook or Demons but they have a mental disorder, Modern Medical Understanding has totally eliminated the false Teaching of devils and demons jumping in and out of People. In Jesus day they had many suspicions about thens they did not have knowledge of .

peace and love …………..gene

Hi Gene,

You Sound a lot like Stuart (the Atheist), according to Stuart…

We as a society today are much smarter, because (of the false theory) of evolution of course.
    And because of this (False) fact we no longer believe the mythology (falsely) of a God.
    Are you following in Stuart's footsteps now, or are you just a bit more selective
    as to what parts of the bible you are going to dismiss as mere mythology?

Think about it!

Ed J
    http:www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J……….If you are so ignorant to think we have not advanced in Medical understanding from the time of Jesus. And are using this to some how Justify your false assumptions of what I addressed , I find that a weak and Ignorant reply. Please stick to the Posts and subject matter profiling people is just and ignorant thing to do, it proves nothing to anyone only you ignorants of subject matter. Think about that>

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 21 2010,13:49)
    ED J……….If you are so ignorant to think we have not advanced in Medical understanding from the time of Jesus. And are using this to some how Justify your false assumptions of what  I addressed , I find that a weak and Ignorant reply. Please stick to the Posts and subject matter  profiling people is just and ignorant thing to do, it proves nothing to anyone only you ignorants of subject matter. Think about that>

Hi Gene,

Isn't that what you are doing complaining about my use of numbers verification?
    How is it you keep missing these connections?

Ed J

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J………The difference is you admit doing that, and I have never admitted being an Atheist as Stuart does I have argued many times with Stuart about my disagreements concerning His evolutionary views, many times here and on another web site. It is your FALSE assumptions that is trying to discredit me in the eyes of people Here. And also i have never complained about you using any number verifications of any Kind I simply said I personally don't believe in them, that is my personal right to and gave a personnel experience with some one who did< You can believe in what ever you chose to, that is your right to. Just like it is my right to disagree with what your are saying. The problem is (false accusations) and we know who the accuser of the brethren is . THINK ABOUT THAT.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 21 2010,14:50)
    ED J………The difference is you admit doing that, and I have never admitted  being an Atheist  as Stuart does I have argued many times with Stuart about my disagreements concerning His evolutionary views, many times here and on another web site. It is your  FALSE assumptions that is trying to discredit  me in the eyes of people Here.  And also i have never complained about you using any number verifications of any Kind I simply said I personally don't believe in them, that is my personal right to and gave a personnel experience with some one who did< You can believe in what ever you chose to, that is your right to. Just like it is my right to disagree with what your are saying.  The problem is (false accusations) and we know who the accuser of the brethren is . THINK ABOUT THAT.

Hi Gene,

I think that you may be insinuating that I have accused you of something?

Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You do not believe many things including the teaching from Jesus about the devil.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………I believe in devils as Jesus taught it, PETER WAS SATAN and JUDAS WAS A DEVIL, I just don;t believe He taught there was (ONE) BEING called a DEVIL, and SATAN, I believe there are Many Devils and Satan's everywhere in the world in fact the world is run by them. That is the spirit (intellect) of adversaries of GOD. That is the prince of the powers of the Air, it is SPIRIT of disobedience (NOT) a BEING. Some see the adversarial Spirit (INTELLECT) as a Being, I see it as one of the Seven Spirits of GOD that goes to and fro through out the whole earth influencing folks in there minds. I believe what Jesus said alright, but what he was saying you (may) not fully understand yet, brother

peace and love to you and your………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    But you tell us thoughts are intellects while saying spirits are intellects.
    Then you speak of one spirit of disobedience.
    It does not hold water.

terraricca
    Participant

gene

it seems now you are making a war between the prophets and Christ ,
    you accept Christ word and not Mosses, so Mosses was not God word he heard,in the book of Job??

is there anything else you do not like us to use for rebuke your false statement and believes.??

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….Thoughts are (derived) from our intellects is what i meant to say, and Spirits are those intellects. When we speak we express our thoughts derived from our (INTELLECTS) (SPIRIT) same thing. “what knows a man except the Spirit in Man”. IMO

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..if you realize that there are seven Spirits of God these are considered (EYES) of GOD, They are each a Distinct (type) (INTELLECT) And form the mind of ONE GOD and GOD gives Us from these Spirits or Intellects, Jesus has all seven in Him now, and with these He will set up the Kingdom of GOD on the earth. We all derive our Intellects from these Spirits of GOD. THE LORD pours them out on us. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You should not teach from such weak foundations.
    You are basing this on two verses you do not understand and then you alloy in your intellect theory.

When will you submit to scripture and take a right approach to it?
    Wacky gnostic folly

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 22 2010,12:35)
    Nick…….Thoughts are (derived) from our intellects is what i meant to say, and Spirits are those intellects. When we speak we express our thoughts derived from our (INTELLECTS) (SPIRIT) same thing. “what knows a man except the Spirit in Man”. IMO

Gene

Is mind and spirit two different thinks?

Phl 2:5 ¶ Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

What mind is Paul talking about?

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg………No, our minds reflect the (INTELLECTS) or Spirit that is in US. You mind is where your intellect is stored . Its what you think with. Nick say i am basing this on two verses that I don't Understand , When in fact He is the one who does not understand them IMO. I simply Believe what Jesus (clearly) Said, He has Yet to disprove any of them. Making accusation is NOT PROOF, To say something is wrong and Produce not scriptural proof Justifying that statement Just show me the Person have no idea of what he is talking about. I have challenged Nick on this many time but never any contradictory Proofs offered, So why should i change what Jesus clearly said to fit HIS Dogmas.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account