Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 09 2010,14:47)
    Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and Said From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The seven spirits of GOD go to and fro in the earth ( do you even notice the tie there?

Hi Gene,

Here's the tie Gene…

Rev.17:11: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, (Isaiah 14:19)
                     and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (John 17:12 / Nahum 1:14)

…it is Lucifer!

peace and love to you and yours…………Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 09 2010,16:56)

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and Said From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The seven spirits of GOD go to and fro in the earth ( do you even notice the tie there?

Hi Gene,

Here's the tie Gene…

Rev.17:11: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, (Isaiah 14:19)

…it is Lucifer!

Ed,

aren't you embarrassed at all to post such silliness?
    You have no clue who that beast is, do you?
    That beast is referring to the seventh head of the beast in Rev. 17:3.
    Do you even know what the seven heads represent?
    Do you know what is meant by “beast”?
    What is meant by, “was, and is not”?
    If this beast is the eighth, who was the seventh?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 09 2010,17:40)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 09 2010,16:56)

Hi Gene,

Here's the tie Gene…

…it is Lucifer!

Ed,

aren't you embarrassed at all to post such silliness?
    You have no clue who that beast is, do you?
    That beast is referring to the seventh head of the beast in Rev. 17:3.
    Do you even know what the seven heads represent?
    Do you know what is meant by “beast”?
    What is meant by, “was, and is not”?
    If this beast is the eighth, who was the seventh?

Georg

Hi Georg,

You mean you don't believe? (Rev.17:8) …(Lucifer) 'was', and 'is not', and 'yet is'!

Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

NO

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Yes it is Satan though there is little evidence he is called lucifer.

It also gives us the timing of Rev 17.8. The timing is towards the end of the millenium time [Rev 20] after the return of Jesus, after satan is put in the abyss and just before he is about to be released.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 10 2010,08:27)
    Hi ED,

It also gives us the timing of Rev 17.8. The timing is towards the end of the millenium time [Rev 20] after the return of Jesus, after satan is put in the abyss and just before he is about to be released.

Nick

You make about as much sense as Ed does.
    Why don't you explain Rev. 17:8 a little more; like, what is a “bottomless” pit? for instance.
    And then, how can Satan be the “BEAST” that was and is not?
    Do you know what the Bible calls a BEAST?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    This is spoken of in a few places in the bible so research will reward you.
    In particular in Rev 20 it is said to be the place where satan is imprisoned for 1000 years.
    Who knows what it looks like – I for one am not keen to go and find out but scripture tells us it exists and that is enough.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 10 2010,08:27)
    Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

Satan's=74 name is Lucifer=74 the 'great i am'=74. (74+74+74=222)

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
    Haggai 2:22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen;
    and I(YHVH) will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down,
    every one by the sword of his brother.

You now know the meaning of this verse regarding Jesus…

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;
    because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he (Jesus=74) was NUMBERED with the transgressors;
    and he
    (Messiah=74) bare the sin of many(“The Passover”=148), and made intercession for the transgressors.
    The Hebrew word for “The Passover”=148 is [פסח=148] peh-säkh
          Jesus(74) + Messiah(74) = 148 [74+74=148] !

Can you not see (Georg) the similarity in these verses, both are obviously about Lucifer/satan…

The horses

Rev.6:28 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow;
    and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    And there went out another horse that was [red horse]: and power was given to him that sat thereon
    to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him
    a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see.
    And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny,
    and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death,
    and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth,
    to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The Chariots

Zech.6:28 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
    And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot [grizzled horses] and bay horses.
    Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
    And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens,
    which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth. The black horses which
    are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the
    grizzled go forth toward the south country. And the bay went forth, and sought to go
    that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk
    to and fro through the earth.  So they walked to and fro through the earth.
    Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go
    toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 10 2010,15:33)
    Hi Georg,
    This is spoken of in a few places in the bible so research will reward you.
    In particular in Rev 20 it is said to be the place where satan is imprisoned for 1000 years.
    Who knows what it looks like – I for one am not keen to go and find out but scripture tells us it exists and that is enough.

Nick

Not that I thought you changed; as usual, you did not answer any questions, and they were simple ones.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Eddy

Your colorful smoke screen prevents me from seeing anything, why don't you just explain it to me without it; I am a simple man, and not tuned in to your colors.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 10 2010,16:44)
    Eddy

Your colorful smoke screen prevents me from seeing anything, why don't you just explain it to me without it; I am a simple man, and not tuned in to your colors.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Could you be a little more specific as to what (in spicific) you would like me to explain to you that you don't currently understand?  
    My goal is to help you understand, the color most assuredly will help. YHVH=63 created color=63, The Bible=63 and
    even Biblical Gematria(Numbers in Scripture); they are not mine! It's a Pattern that YHVH orchestrated; not me!
    Your use of the wording 'smoke screen' implies deception; why do you 'choose' to use such 'satanic' wording?
    Is it because you 'choose' to use (Lucifer's) 'title'(i am) in what sounds very much like an accusation?
    It's quite appropriate that the name of this thread is called: Replying to Satan (Rev.12:3)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Zech.3:2 / Job 16:2)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 44:26 / Joshua 22:34)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

Don't flatter your self, so far you haven't explained anything to me.
    I just want you to be more specific in what you're saying, so I can understand it.
    Do you use a weegie board too?

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Gerog……….It does say the Four Horses (ARE) Four Spirits (intellects) that are working in the earth. These Spirits are Pictured as a Horse because a Horse represents Power that mover swiftly, a powerful Spirit or (INTELLECT) working in the earth causing what these colors represent as to that specific Spirit (intellect working) IN THAT PART OF THE EARTH. IMO

Also the word Beast does not necessarily represent something evil, because there are four Beasts surrounding the throne of GOD Also.
    Just something to think about. But I also agree there is not such thing as a Devil Named Lucifier. The name Lucifier implies nothing Evil at all. Where that word is used it applies to the KING OF TYER who the message was sent to. IMO

peace and love to you and Irene…………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

George ………Have you ever read what Sir Issac Newton , Had to say on what the symbols in Revelations Means. You would find it very interesting I believe. Remember the Book was Signified (symbolized) It is important to understand those symbols in order to get a clear understand of what is written there. IMO

peace and love……………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J…………Your number system only adds confusion to what you are trying to get across, you really could do a better Job without using it Brother. Because no one Here understand it but you. I get more out of you scripture quotes. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………..gene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Gene

I couldn't tell you what the symbolism of the four horses in Zech. are, or if there is a connection to the four horsemen in Rev., but I do know what the four horsemen in Rev. symbolize.
    I agree, it depends on what is talked about whether a beast is a beast, or a kingdom.
    I think the four beasts about the throne of God could symbolize, or represent, the four different natures of God's creation.
    The lion; wild beasts.
    The calf; domestic animals.
    The face of a man; man.
    The eagle; fowl.
    That's just a thought.
    You are right, there is no Devil named Lucifer; Lucifer was his name before he became Satan the Devil.
    The name Lucifer means; light bringer, bright morning star. There was a reason why he had that name; just as there is a reason why Jesus is called the Messiah, and, did not Jesus say he was the “light” of the world?
    Lucifer was not the king of Tyre, Lucifer was compared to the king of Tyre, and to the king of Babylon for obvious reasons. Do the description of the king of Tyre in Ezek. 28:12-15, really fit to a human king? the same goes for the king of Babylon Is. 14:12-14; read these verses and think about what they say; they could never apply to a human.
    No, I have not read the book of Issac Newton, but I will look into it.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Gerog……..Issac Newton wrote more on the bible then he did anything else, even Einstein said he thought he was the most intelligent person who ever existed, his logic is quite good, He could develop a theory and add to it and adjust it as he gained more knowledge on it. What is interesting is how his views on the DEVIL changed as he proceeded in his understanding of it. You can Find it by typing in the Newton Project and it will take you to several sites and Just scroll to His religions teachings. I am sure you will find it very interesting.

Peace and love to you and Irene………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Newton too seemed to be blindsided about satan.
    His legacy includes some demonic stuff.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Is this the Einstein who was famous for his womanising?
    fruit?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Why are you so bothered by this , is it because there exist people GOD gave a more Brilliant mind to then you, and this Bothers you, no one here is worshiping any of them, I have read Newtons explanations of the Devil and tend to agree with Him on this, Who are you to label people who contributed to humanities understanding of things. I think you would be better off focusing on your own shot comings then labeling others who you personally know little or nothing about IMO

And tell us Nick have you ever womanized yourself?, or are you to pure to have ever did that. What does it say about people who live in glass houses throwing stones, and he who condemns another condemns himself. Do you even know why scripture say that NICK Think about it it might come to you> (clue), It has something to do with playing GOD.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account