Sabbath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 929 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 07 2007,01:25)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 06 2007,03:06)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 06 2007,01:23)
    Hi All:

It appears to me that those who have been advocating that Saturday and Saturday alone is the correct day to observe the Sabbath day are either not employed or are self employed so that they can begin their work week on Sunday if they choose to do so.  Is this observation correct?

Also, if Saturday is the correct day to observe the Sabbath and the only day, what do we do with people in the professions of Physician, Nurse, Policemen, Firemen, and those in the ministry?

God Bless

No!

When I started keeping the Sabbath I was a automobile mechanic and Saturday was a busy day for mechanics. I told my boss about the Sabbath and he said basically the same thing you just did. Your living includes Saturday!  But if you can't work on Saturday then I can't use you, “I can't hire some one to work just Saturdays”.  It took two months but I found a job not the same pay but with much better benefits.

Jesus said it is Good to do Good on the Sabbath.  Jesus healed on the Sabbath.  I believe caring for the sick would be the same.  All emergency personnel would fall under that rule “Good to do Good”.

What does God's Sabbath say?

What does the Harlot's day say?

The Sabbath is Spiritual just like the other nine.  Gee can I say this?  Use common sense and the Spirit will guide you as to what you can do and still please God :)

The Sabbath is not bondage it's a delight!

God bless,

Ken

Hi Ken:

So are you saying that everyone who is presently working a work week schedule that begins on Monday and those who are in those professions mentioned find another job that will allow them to observe the Sabbath on Saturday?

94, I'm not saying anything :)

Remember to keep the Sabbath.

The Sabbath day is the seventh day

The Harlot's day is Sunday the first day

God made the seventh day Sabbath and said to keep it.
    The Catholic church says they changed God's seventh day Sabbath to Sunday the first day.

I ” Said nothing.

God Bless,

Ken

kejonn
    Participant

Hey Ken,

Did the Catholic church ever come out and say that the Sabbath was now Sunday? Or do they call it the “Lord's Day” (which really has no scriptural foundation)? I know little about the Catholic church I must admit.

On another note, I found out that a local church has Sabbath services. I am going to find out more about them and the rest of their beliefs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 07 2007,00:57)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 06 2007,16:26)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 06 2007,13:29)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 06 2007,12:51)
    Hi 94,

As I said, I know there are those who disagree with us, but I also believe that you must follow through with what you have been convinced of.   For you, your concience is clear before the LORD, and so you should celebrate the Sabbath with joy on the day you set apart for the LORD.

We are called to be free (Galations 5:1).  We are not justified by the law any longer (Galations 5:4).  The ONLY thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love (Galations 5:6).

94, Here is the passage that came to mind as I was reading your post:

Romans 14:5,6

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike.  EACH ONE SHOULD BE FULLY CONVINCED IN HIS OWN MIND.  He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord.

So, I agree with your feelings and thoughts on the Sabbath.  I'm also fairly new to being convinced in my own mind, that the day I will regard as special to the LORD is from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset.  Amen.  God bless us both.  :)

Sad very sad!  How many days are called the Sabbath?  Is any day called the seventh day?  I'll get in trouble no matter what I say OR “HOW” I say it but you are wrong Mandy.  You haven't kept you first Sabbath but you are advising people to NOT keep the seventh day Sabbath but any day they wish.

I suppose the Harlot's day is “good enough” just goes to show you don't know the significance of the Sabbath!

Condem me if you like but “you don't know” what you are talking about and really should not be advising anyone.

Whatever :(

Galations 5: 14

The ENTIRE Law is summed up in a single command:  “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Ken, you may keep the Sabbath on the Seventh day, and you may even has some truth, but what you really need is a heart after the Lord Jesus.

There is a divisive spirit at work here…….and I will no longer be a part of it.  Get behind me (and us) Satan!  In the name that is above every name – Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Oh brother!  Look who's calling the kettle black!  If is isn't the one who started it all being hurt everytime she is corrected.

I agree! I rebuke you Mandy! In the Name Of Jesus!

Good morning brother,

I was not rebuking you, I was rebuking the spirit at work within our situation. Please keep the post in context and you will see that it was not you, personally I was rebuking, or I would have said, “I rebuke you Ken, in the name of Jesus.” Which I did not, and that was not my intention.

However, sadly, I guess it is your intention towards me. You have something against me and I'm sorry that you do. I have only tried to learn from you, and tried to understand you. But I cannot take your descouragement any longer. It is hurting my spirit and causing me to question the Sabbath teaching all together. If you are a teacher, Ken, then you must rise above petty/personal jabs and stay on track. You don't want to squash your pupils, do you?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Sep. 07 2007,03:21)
    Hey Ken,

Did the Catholic church ever come out and say that the Sabbath was now Sunday? Or do they call it the “Lord's Day” (which really has no scriptural foundation)? I know little about the Catholic church I must admit.

On another note, I found out that a local church has Sabbath services. I am going to find out more about them and the rest of their beliefs.

Kejonn, at one time Catholics could not work on Sunday. They tried to impose the same rule of the letter of the law to Sunday. Most businesses were closed on Sunday. But now it is relaxed because people stopped observing their rules.

But the Catholics will gladly tell you that they changed the Sabbath to Sunday.

Most Catholics (and her daughters) don't know which day is the Sabbath. They just go along like the sheep they are and believe that Sunday is the Lord's day because that's what they were taught.

The truth about the resurrection day is fairly new this being the last days knowledge is to increase. So the truth is their If one seeks the truth through the scriptures.

John said he was in the Spirit on the Lord's day. That day is not a day of the week that day was the great and terrible day of the Lord. It was on this day in the future John was shown everything. Certainly if one believes a certain day to be the Lord's day that would have to be His Sabbath day.

I don't have to tell you just because a church seems to keep the Sabbath that they are correct. It's the Spirit! The Spirit should be in that church as well as the Sabbath. Where the Spirit is there is freedom. Keep the Sabbath the way your Father wants according to the Spirit.

God bless,

ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 07 2007,03:58)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 07 2007,00:57)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 06 2007,16:26)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 06 2007,13:29)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 06 2007,12:51)
    Hi 94,

As I said, I know there are those who disagree with us, but I also believe that you must follow through with what you have been convinced of.   For you, your concience is clear before the LORD, and so you should celebrate the Sabbath with joy on the day you set apart for the LORD.

We are called to be free (Galations 5:1).  We are not justified by the law any longer (Galations 5:4).  The ONLY thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love (Galations 5:6).

94, Here is the passage that came to mind as I was reading your post:

Romans 14:5,6

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike.  EACH ONE SHOULD BE FULLY CONVINCED IN HIS OWN MIND.  He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord.

So, I agree with your feelings and thoughts on the Sabbath.  I'm also fairly new to being convinced in my own mind, that the day I will regard as special to the LORD is from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset.  Amen.  God bless us both.  :)

Sad very sad!  How many days are called the Sabbath?  Is any day called the seventh day?  I'll get in trouble no matter what I say OR “HOW” I say it but you are wrong Mandy.  You haven't kept you first Sabbath but you are advising people to NOT keep the seventh day Sabbath but any day they wish.

I suppose the Harlot's day is “good enough” just goes to show you don't know the significance of the Sabbath!

Condem me if you like but “you don't know” what you are talking about and really should not be advising anyone.

Whatever :(

Galations 5: 14

The ENTIRE Law is summed up in a single command:  “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Ken, you may keep the Sabbath on the Seventh day, and you may even has some truth, but what you really need is a heart after the Lord Jesus.

There is a divisive spirit at work here…….and I will no longer be a part of it.  Get behind me (and us) Satan!  In the name that is above every name – Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Oh brother!  Look who's calling the kettle black!  If is isn't the one who started it all being hurt everytime she is corrected.

I agree! I rebuke you Mandy! In the Name Of Jesus!

Good morning brother,

I was not rebuking you, I was rebuking the spirit at work within our situation.  Please keep the post in context and you will see that it was not you, personally I was rebuking, or I would have said, “I rebuke you Ken, in the name of Jesus.”  Which I did not, and that was not my intention.

However, sadly, I guess it is your intention towards me.  You have something against me and I'm sorry that you do.  I have only tried to learn from you, and tried to understand you.  But I cannot take your descouragement any longer.  It is hurting my spirit and causing me to question the Sabbath teaching all together.  If you are a teacher, Ken, then you must rise above petty/personal jabs and stay on track.  You don't want to squash your pupils, do you?

You are right Mandy I should not let what people think bother me! Anytime anyone tells you are wrong then someone will be offended. It happens all the time and I should not have been offended but should have realized this would happen.

So I will continue to share the truth if someone's feelings are hurt but they learn then I see it as growing pains no matter how much that person cries.

God bless Mandy,

Ken :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Keyonn I like to add something about the Catholic Church, since My Husband and I were both brought up in the Church and also taught our children, I am well qualified to do so. First it was Constantine the Roman Emperor who first brought the Christian out of hiding and established the Universal Christian Church under His rule. It was then called the Roman Catholic Church. It was then when all the change took place. Including all the Holy days into Holidays, like Christmas and Easter. And of course the Sabbath. The people were so deceived because they were very illiterate. Nobody was aloud to own a Bible etc. those that did were tortured and executed. You can still find those chambers were they executed and tortured the Christians in Churches in many Churches in Germany. The Church that i grow up was a beautiful Basilica, but the Basement was one of those chambers, were they put up the nativity scene every X-mas.
    Later all the scriptures were in Latin along with the Mass, which we feel is the abomination that is still going on.
    It was only in the late in 1960 if I remember correctly, that the Latin was put into English. We never had a Bible and neither did anybody that I knew. ( I knew a lot of People) We followed blindly, and still most do.
    When my Husbands Mother who was still in Germany found out that we left the Church in 1985, we told Her about the Bible Her reply was and I quote:” Talking about the Sabbath, Her reply was, if that is what the Bible says through the thing away.” She lived in a Nursing Home run by Nuns. Her Cousin was a Nun. She was very much involved in the Church.
    But they will one Day all come to the knowledge of the truth in the Millenium, that I am so happy about.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

to all……> remember it says the sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath don't let the sabbath day your sign of spitituality it is not. Do not be brought into a YOKE of bondage again. While God blessed and Hollowed that day for the Israelites, you brethern are Holy because The Spirit of God indwells you.And you did not become Holy because you keep the sabbath. You and your childern are Holy because of God's continual presents in you, those Israelites weren't holy but they were given a day (sabbath) when God was there for them, But God is there for us all the time, So if you keep the Sabbath remember that. The sabbath is not our sign of a realationship with God but the Blood of Jesus is. Im4truth is right about where sunday
    worship came from.

peace and love to all……..gene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi all , ……….Sunday has it's sufficientence but it has not said the resurrection was the sabbath yet Jesus is the head of the church as Jehoviah has given Him all power. As in John 17 He declares the victory and the one defeat, being the Judas who killed himself. The symbolic of the Sabbath is their to ponder, as I have said about Jer.31:31 a new teatament in His blood , we now share by faith. Scripture also says to bring your offering to the store house on the first of the week. Again something to ponder ( symbolic or not ) ?
    John 20. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
    The Resurrection Mt. 28.1-10 · Mk. 16.1-8 · Lk. 24.1-12 1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Mag'dalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth…
    Luke 24. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
    …The Resurrection Mt. 28.1-10 · Mk. 16.1-8 · Joh. 20.1-10 1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the…
                   ………..God Bless

Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 07 2007,01:47)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 07 2007,01:25)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 06 2007,03:06)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 06 2007,01:23)
    Hi All:

It appears to me that those who have been advocating that Saturday and Saturday alone is the correct day to observe the Sabbath day are either not employed or are self employed so that they can begin their work week on Sunday if they choose to do so.  Is this observation correct?

Also, if Saturday is the correct day to observe the Sabbath and the only day, what do we do with people in the professions of Physician, Nurse, Policemen, Firemen, and those in the ministry?

God Bless

No!

When I started keeping the Sabbath I was a automobile mechanic and Saturday was a busy day for mechanics. I told my boss about the Sabbath and he said basically the same thing you just did. Your living includes Saturday!  But if you can't work on Saturday then I can't use you, “I can't hire some one to work just Saturdays”.  It took two months but I found a job not the same pay but with much better benefits.

Jesus said it is Good to do Good on the Sabbath.  Jesus healed on the Sabbath.  I believe caring for the sick would be the same.  All emergency personnel would fall under that rule “Good to do Good”.

What does God's Sabbath say?

What does the Harlot's day say?

The Sabbath is Spiritual just like the other nine.  Gee can I say this?  Use common sense and the Spirit will guide you as to what you can do and still please God :)

The Sabbath is not bondage it's a delight!

God bless,

Ken

Hi Ken:

So are you saying that everyone who is presently working a work week schedule that begins on Monday and those who are in those professions mentioned find another job that will allow them to observe the Sabbath on Saturday?

94, I'm not saying anything :)

Remember to keep the Sabbath.

The Sabbath day is the seventh day

The Harlot's day is Sunday the first day

God made the seventh day Sabbath and said to keep it.
    The Catholic church says they changed God's seventh day Sabbath to Sunday the first day.

I ” Said nothing.  

God Bless,

Ken

Ok Ken:

One more time, you keep calling Sunday the Harlot's day, but as for me, I do not attribute any day to the Harlot.  God made every day, and I rejoice in each and every day.

I'll post the following scripture on which I base my reasoning:

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. 5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded F56 in his own mind

I commend you for striving to obey the commandments of God, and I am also striving to obey.  I am not trying to change your mind as to when you should obey the Sabbath.  All I am asking is that you not judge me for what I believe relative to this subject.

God Bless

kejonn
    Participant

Its is amazing that we can make 29 pages about the Sabbath. One would think that is it is “cut and dry”. But is it? Has anyone addressed why the Sabbath was part of the 10 Commandments? Let's look at a few passages preceding the first onstance of the 10 Commandments:

Exd 19:5   'Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine;  
    Exd 19:6   and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel.”  

Exd 20:1   Then God spoke all these words, saying,  
    Exd 20:2   “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

As many have pointed out, the 10 Commandments were given to the children of Israel some time after the Exodus. The reason that the Sabbath was so important was that the Jews were forced to work 7 days a week for the Egyptians and the Sabbath was a deliverence for this form of bondage. Also, it was a day that was celebrated as a nation for communion with God and other Israelites, as well as a day of rest.

So if those around you set aside Sunday as a day of rest for communion with God and fellowship amongst one another, what purpose will you serve in setting aside Saturday? The key, I think, is the day of rest and communion. You can do this on Saturday, but you won't likely have a day of fellowship with those around you and that would defeat some of the purpose of the Sabbath IMO.

That is not to say that I would be ever willing to call Sunday the Sabbath. I want to be able to observe Sabbath Friday evening to Saturday evening, but I am not willing to use that as a measuring stick of my righteousness or spirituality. But if you do it solely to please God, then the joy it gives you will spread to others until they too see the blessing in it. It will never work if we instead use it as a way of saying we are the only ones doing the right thing.

IOW, if someone asks you “Why do you rest and worship on Friday sunset to Saturday sunset?” you can tell them that you believe that God has made this special day just for those who love Him. He wants us to enjoy the time set aside for this. But if we tell them “because it is the right way, and you are wrong by doing it on Sunday” we will almost always hit a brick wall. Yeshua was the key: it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath. And it is lawful and good to love others and encourage them toward observing the Sabbath.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Keyonn If we look a little closer what God is saying in Exodus we will find that He made that Covenant with Israel.
    We are under a New Covenant that Jesus gave us. The Royal Law and that is
    ” To Love God with all of your heart, and your neighbor as thyself.”
    The are the greatest Commandments of All.
    I asked you what is more important that we keep the Sabbath like the Israelites did or do what Jesus said to do?
    Why would Paul say in Romans 14:5 ” One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his mind.
    verse 6 ” He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord. and who does not does not observe it.

Since we have Gods Holy Spirit living in us, should we not strife to keep every day holy to the Lord. Whatever you do, do it to to God, with all of your might, and give God Thanks.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 07 2007,10:23)
    Keyonn If we look a little closer what God is saying in Exodus we will find that He made that  Covenant with Israel.
    I asked you what is more important that we keep the Sabbath like the Israelites did or do what Jesus said to do?
    Why would Paul say in Romans 14:5 ” One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his mind.
    verse 6 ” He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord. and who does not does not observe it.

Since we have Gods Holy Spirit living in us, should we not strife to keep every day holy to the Lord. Whatever you do, do it to to God, with all of your might, and give God Thanks.

Peace and Love Mrs.

What is this love for God? That we Keep His Commandments.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Is keeping the Sabbath one of God's commandments?

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT 2John 6

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God,
    and the faith of Jesus.

The saints “keep the commandments of God”. The law that God wrote the “TEN” Commandments.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 06 2007,17:23)
    Keyonn If we look a little closer what God is saying in Exodus we will find that He made that Covenant with Israel.

Yet you did not complete the context:

Mat 22:40 “On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”

IOW, when you understand and live by the two greatest commandments, the rest spring forth from these. Even the Sabbath. But it is a progressive thing IMO.

Here's a question: can one observe the Sabbath but additionally participate in Sunday worship with a local body of believers? I don't see why not but any feedback is appreciated.

This is a sticky passage. But I believe we can all strive to observe the official Sabbath without holding it over others. So let's not tell others they are wrong if they do not observe. Yet that does not mean that we can't tell them the benefits of observing the proper Sabbath.

Peace and Love Mrs.

I think so. But yet most Christians will speak of people “sinning” if they work on Sunday. This, IMO, is wrong if they call it the Sabbath.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Keyonn After the World Wide Church of God split and they went back to believing in the trinity, we went to were our Son worships in the Baptist Church. For awhile I did not know that they believed in the trinity, but when I found out that they did, we stopped going. And because of the music, my Husband does not like all that jumping around that the did.
    Rev. says to come out of her my people. I wonder if that is not meant for us. What do you think?
    Sorry but what does IOW and IMO stand for?

Peace and Love

acertainchap
    Participant

Hi everbody and IM4Truth. I've been concentrating on college, that is why I haven't had time to be here.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Chap so happy to hear from you, and yes college is important. What are you studying for. We have 4 Grandson's in College right now and 1 Daughter who will be graduating this year. Have one Grandson that graduated from College and is married our Grand-Daughter-In-Law is going for her Doctrine in Psychology. She is an Intern right now while our Grandson is a Teacher. We are so proud of them all.
    Keep up the good work. A good education is so important.
    Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 07 2007,13:36)
    Keyonn After the World Wide Church of God split and they went back to believing in the trinity, we went to were our Son worships in the Baptist Church. For awhile I did not know that they believed in the trinity, but when I found out that they did, we stopped going. And because of the music, my Husband does not like all that jumping around that the did.
    Rev. says to come out of her my people. I wonder if that is not meant for us. What do you think?

Peace and Love

Hi Mrs.

“IMO” is In My Opinion. I'm not sure what the other one is? ha!

I've heard a lot about the WW Church of God since I denounced the Trinity. I had never heard of them before. When did this “split” happen and was it over the Trinity? I find that interesting. I've recently been looking at a group called The Way International. Does anyone know anything about The Way?

Regarding the Sabbath – Mrs. – I also wonder about the verse where Paul says that one considers a day more holy than the rest and so on. Do you think he is directing this towards the Sabbath or towards other religious festivals that were celebrated at that time?

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 06 2007,20:36)

Peace and Love

Hehe, sorry. Sometimes I take these things for granted. IOW – “in other words”. IMO – “in my opinion” or IMHO – “in my humble opinion”. BTW -“by the way”.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Mandy We were in the W.W.Church of God for 10 years. When Mr. Armstrong died the new head of the Church Mr. Tkatch started changing back to the trinity. They did not call it trinity. The called it Hyperstacies. Which is the same thing tho. The Church was World-Wide and we kept all the Feasts and Holidays. Right before Mr. Armstrong died we reached the 144 thousand mark.
    A lot of Ministers left the Church after the change and started their own Churches. I don't know for sure how many left , but I heard from one member that about half of the people left. I don't know if Way International is from the Church. We live in Ohio more then half here left.
    When all this happened I had been sick and I missed Church for some time and I was not going. So since we did not go a long with the change we stayed Home and did our own studying. We did listen to Mr. Stanley on T.V. and Mr. Adrian Rogers.
    God revealed some important truths to us since we stayed Home. It is 12 years ago now.
    About the Sabbath, I am going to get in trouble with Ken now.
    Especially my Husband is so convinced that that is a Covenant that He made with Israel. We are under a New Covenant that Jesus gave us. We have to remember here that what Jesus says comes from the Father.
    The Royal Law is what we believe in. I have a Post on the Covenant, I would have to look it up where it is. Since we have Gods Holy Spirit living in us, I feel every day should be kept Holy.
    The Sabbath is a physical day of rest, not spiritual.
    And yes why would Paul say that, is it that the Jewish People had problems with that also, like they had with the circumcision?
    Eternal Life is a gift of God, so nobody will boast. By Faith in Jesus Christ. No other strings attached. With good works that God has for us. I will get back with you where my Post is. It is getting late or early it is 12:43 A.M. here.
    Love and Peace Mrs.:D :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 07 2007,06:46)
    Hi all , ……….Sunday has it's sufficientence but it has not said the resurrection was the sabbath yet Jesus is the head of the church as Jehoviah has given Him all power. As in John 17 He declares the victory and the one defeat, being the Judas who killed himself. The symbolic of the Sabbath is their to ponder, as I have said about Jer.31:31 a new teatament in His blood , we now share by faith. Scripture also says to bring your offering to the store house on the first of the week. Again something to ponder ( symbolic or not ) ?
    John 20. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
    The Resurrection Mt. 28.1-10 · Mk. 16.1-8 · Lk. 24.1-12 1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Mag'dalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth…
    Luke 24. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
    …The Resurrection Mt. 28.1-10 · Mk. 16.1-8 · Joh. 20.1-10 1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the…
                   ………..God Bless

The happyman,

I read those scriptures for years and thought the same thing. But that's not what the scriptures say the scriptures say “the tomb was found empty on Sunday morning” HE “HAS” risen and is not here!

Also Jesus said HE would be in the tomb three days and three nights. Mat. 12:39-40

You cannot get three days and three nights from Friday to Sunday. The RCC (the Harlot) changed the Sabbath to Sunday and “one” of her reasons was because Jesus was resurrected on Sunday But there is no scripture that says that.

There is no Easter Sunday either :)

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 929 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account