Sabbath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 929 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Please read Jodi's Post with an open mind, so we can all be united in Christ. That is my Prayer for this Weekend.
    Happy Sabbath Day
    Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

When the NT asks us to keep God’s commandments, I am going to assume this means we are to keep the Two Great Commandments that Jesus gave us, which we are told, when kept, they fulfill the Law.

Sister you can assumeall you like.

If you keep the Ten Commandments then you keep all moral laws. But not the sacrificial ritual laws that Moses gave.

I suppose your problem is the Sabbath the forth commandment? Is that right? Seeing that if you love the Lord with all you heart and mind and soul and love your neighbor as thyself then you have kept the Ten commandments.

The first four commandments deal with what pleases God. You DO want to please God don't you? Then keep His Commandments. The last six explain how to treat your neighbor/brother.

It always amazes me the trouble people will go through to explain the forth commandment away. And boy you went through a lot of trouble for nothing.

Jodi explain what are these commandments of God.

1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
    1Jo 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
    1Jo 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
    1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
    1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
    2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

My bad, your right Ken, God wrote both of the Ten Commandments, I was reading it wrong and obviously there would be a contradiction. Who actually wrote the law with their fingers has no barring however in my understanding of what laws we are still to obey and what laws we are not, according to the NT.

Sister why did God “not” write all the Law? Why was the law He did write “the Ten Commandments” placed inside the ark. And the law he gave Moses to write placed outside the ark?

When in scripture it states “Moses' Law”, is that the Law God wrote?

Why were the Ten commandments written in “stone”?

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

No we don't go running to the stone and check if it's alright to murder or commit adultery.

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The Pharisees kept the letter of the law but Christ having the Holy Spirit kept the law Spiritually. And so if we keep the law spiritually, if we walk in the Spirit, then our righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees.

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
    Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

We cannot keep the commandments in the flesh but only by Spirit. But does the scripture say that the Commandments have been done away with? No it says that those in the flesh “cannot” please God because those in the flesh “cannot ” keep God's law.

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Jodi how do we “establish” the law? Isn't it by Keeping the law?

LOVE fulfills the law! Of course it does. What is the fruit of our love for God?

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

The Ten Commandments is what “pleases” God, that's why the above scripture says this is the love of God.

I could go on and on “but” your concern is the Sabbath is it not.

The Sabbath is the test commandment.

Exo 16:4 Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.

Exo 16:5 And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare that which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily.

Exo 16:22 And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.

Exo 16:23 And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

The Sabbath the forth commandment is kept under the New Covenant… spiritually. The children of God are led by the Spirit. The Sabbath was made for man not man for the Sabbath.

The Sabbath was “created” it is the “seventh” day and the only day in the bible with a “name”.

The Sabbath is the only day GOD blessed.

Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

The Sabbath is so “important” that Satan has made his counterfeit sabbath, the first day, Dan 7:25. That those who keep his counterfeit sabbath is not keeping God's Sabbath, But obeying Satan rather than God.

God your Father in heaven (not the counterfeit fathers on earth) says that His Sabbath is the seventh day. Again it is the “only” day in the bible with a name. While the Harlot says that the first day of the week is the sabbath. “Your choice”? Who will you obey? That is your “only” choice…Who will you obey God or Satan?

If you keep the greatest “two” commandments then you will keep the forth commandment as well as the other nine.

I'm sorry that you already have your mind made up and as most no matter what scripture says you will keep any day you wish….only that is not your choice if you don't obey God then you are obeying Satan. Either OR…that's your choice.

Jesus said:

Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who
    does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

What is the Father's will?

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it.

What does “not” please your Father in heaven?

Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

May the Spirit of the living God rest upon you giving you peace and truth.

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 01 2007,11:46)
    Ken  Please read Jodi's Post with an open mind, so we can all be united in Christ. That is my Prayer for this Weekend.
    Happy Sabbath Day
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Sister is it those who do His Commandments that enter into life or those who reject the commandments of God.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

As I just explained “you” can do nothing. You can make no day holy. You can not change God's mind. The only thing you can do is choose “who” you will obey.

Do you think that I am the cause of the people of this forum not being “united”. If we all followed the scriptures and “not” our own desires then we would be one as the Lord prayed.

Adam said “I will eat from the tree of good and evil and choose for myself”. Well that's what you have a choice between good or evil.

Rom 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
    Rom 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
    Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

If that's the Lord's will “and” as you say I am the cause for keeping the children of God from becoming one then please take a vote I will certainly leave if that's what people want.

Let HIS will be done.

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Good night ladies.

I pray His Peace be among you all.

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 01 2007,06:11)
    Hi  Mandy  This is really a rough one. I know that you are filled with so much Love and want to share on the Day when the world, to some degree, shows love to some unfortunate children and give them all kinds of material Food etc.  I really had a bad time with this too. But it is a fact that Christ first of all was not born on Dec. 25 and Nimrod was born on that day and it was celebrated on that day. It was Constantine that changed all of those days from Gods Holy Days into the Pagan Holidays, and that includes Christmas and Easter. I love you very much and I know how hard it was for our Family, but what does Jesus say :” If you love your Mother, your children etc, more then Me(and remember when Christ is talking it is from the Father) you are not worthy of Me.
    Every time Christmas comes around I cant wait til it is over with for another year. We have not had a X-mas Tree or any kind of Decoration in our House since 1985. Did our Family like it. No, of course not. Was it hard for me; you better believe it, and it still is. Just like in your Family , it was always a big celebration with our Family. They all still celebrate it. But Mandy what does God tell us to do:” Come out of Her My People.” I am so sad right now. I wish I could take you under my wing and protect you from all of this, I am getting all joked up, that I have to say this to you. But I believe this to be the truth. Even your Britannia Encyclopedia explains about it. It is all Documented.
    I hated to write this to you, but the Holy Spirit is somehow influencing me to do so. And here comes my tears.
    In Christian Love Mrs.

I hated to write this to you, but the Holy Spirit is somehow influencing me to do so. And here comes my tears.

Why does one hate to share the truth? Even though the Holy Spirit is telling them too? I don't understand that?

I don't condem you, i feel you pain sister….gene

I feel your pain 'to do what is right in the sight of God'?

I must be weired because when I find truth my spirit is rejoicying and is certainly not in pain.

Should I not tell the truth to save a person “pain”? As I say what pain? I know truth to be “good” news not bad.

Hummmm May be I should just ignor the Spirit and keep my mouth shut and save us both from pain. After all I already have and am happy in the truth. And the person who is in error is happy with their error.

Who am I to listen too? The Spirit who declares the truth or man who is worried about a Temporal happeness. I wonder if I hadn't opened my big fat mouth how long would this person continue in the wrong directon? :(

Ken

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch…..> you say there is no pain in truth, what does this mean, “For you are sorrowed unto righteousness”, and again Godly Sorrow workes repentence not to be repented of. When someone gives up somthing they hold special there can be pain attatched to it. No one is asking you not to tell the truth, we are all susposed to do that. Even God Said come lets reason together, which shows His loving nature. A man can be right but so unrighteous about the way he is being right. Mandy is learning things as we all are here so lets be a little more gentle about Knowledge of truth, because remember what it says we (YOU AND ME) only see in part. Also remember it say's Knowledge puff up. So be carefull you don't get puffed up with it.
    I love you brother ..peace…..gene

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 02 2007,03:33)
    Kenrch…..> you say there is no pain in truth, what does this mean, “For you are sorrowed unto righteousness”, and again Godly Sorrow workes repentence not to be repented of. When someone gives up somthing they hold special there can be pain attatched to it. No one is asking you not to tell the truth, we are all susposed to do that. Even God Said come lets reason together, which shows His loving nature. A man can be right but so unrighteous about the way he is being right. Mandy is learning things as we all are here so lets be a little more gentle about Knowledge of truth, because remember what it says we (YOU AND ME) only see in part. Also remember it say's Knowledge puff up. So be carefull you don't get puffed up with it.
    I love you brother ..peace…..gene

2Co 7:8  For even if I made you grieve with my letter, I do not regret it–though I did regret it, for I see that that letter grieved you, though only for a while.

2Co 7:9  Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
    2Co 7:10  For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Paul is rejocing that the person IS sorry.  He is not sadden by the person being sorry for what they did.

You “regret” having to share truth.  I don't understand that?  “Truth sets us free”.

And this sorrow is a “godly'' sorrow being sorrow which leads to repentence.  Sorrow for what you have done.  Not sorrow for giviing that of which was ungodly up, but sorrow for having done it.

Oh I'm sorry I can't murder?  I'm sorry I can no longer celebrate a pagan day?   If that is true then their is no repentance.  Instead of being sorry for having offened God, you are sorry to have to stop offending God?

No one is asking you not to tell the truth, we are all susposed to do that.

And just “when” were you going to get around doing that Gene?
    Instead you coming riding up on your horse saying how sorry you are that she can't offend God any longer.

A man can be right but so unrighteous about the way he is being right. Mandy is learning things as we all are here so lets be a little more gentle about Knowledge of truth, because remember what it says we (YOU AND ME) only see in part. Also remember it say's Knowledge puff up. So be carefull you don't get puffed up with it.

I don't understand that either.

Where was I puffed up with knowledge? Seems if one shares the truth he is puffed up. While others say nothing at all but are willing that the person go the wrong way to stay popular with that person(s).

I wonder if I hadn't opened my big fat mouth how long would this person continue in the wrong directon? Who is to say that the person will see the truth. But this I know I did and said what the Lord wanted me too. If this is being “puffed up” then I'm guility.

Peace,

Ken

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch…..> Nearly all drug addits know their drag additics as well as alcoholics know they are alcoholics, But gess what it doesen't set them Free from the habit at all. The only thing the truth sets you free from is the lie it does not necessarly set you free from the habit. I once smoked for years and i know smoking was bad for me and could eventually kill me. So i tried for a whole year to quite, i would put nearly whole packs of cigaretts under the faucet and with in a few hours would be digging the snipes out of my ashtray in my car,and after a year of constance failing i decided to take it to God in prayer. I told the Father i couldn't keep going back and forth with this and that I would try one more time and if i had a desire to smoke i would and never try to quite again, i got up from that prayer and gess what i carried my cigaretts with me thinking i would fail, but God complete took that habit away i did not ever have a desire for a cigarett and went 12 years without somuch as one desire. So the truth didn't set me free but God did. And comparing christmas with open insest in the church is hardly the same thing.
    And tell truth in a condsending way is not right. look others have told the truth also not just you we all addressed this issue in loving ways why can't you. WE say we have the love of God in us. isn't love, kind, gentle , longsuffering, ect. peace to you brother…..gene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi all, I just couldn't get this scripture out of my mind concerning the sabbeth and the law. Some very good points were given yet we all know that their is one greater than us all who is our Jesus the Son of God. In Matthew he said this:

[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
    [36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
    [37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    [38] This is the first and great commandment.
    [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    [41] While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
    [42] Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
    [43] He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
    [44] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
    [45] If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
    [46] And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

I know that the old testament is a schoolmaster for the new….. Such as Lev19:18…. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
    I do believe to be spiritual rather than carnal ; for in spiritual awareness we are able to see and hear testamonies of God's healing and prophecy occuring in these moment to moments His has given us. Love is the key to life, for God is not a God of the dead but the God of the living Matt 22…..I'll pray for you all , please pray for me too. ……………

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 02 2007,13:58)
    Kenrch…..> Nearly all drug addits know their drag additics as well as alcoholics know they are alcoholics, But gess what it doesen't set them Free from the habit at all. The only thing the truth sets you free from is the lie it does not necessarly set you free from the habit. I once smoked for years and i know smoking was bad for me and could eventually kill me. So i tried for a whole year to quite, i would put nearly whole packs of cigaretts under the faucet and with in a few hours would be digging the snipes out of my ashtray in my car,and after a year of constance failing i decided to take it to God in prayer. I told the Father i couldn't keep going back and forth with this and that I would try one more time and if i had a desire to smoke i would and never try to quite again, i got up from that prayer and gess what i carried my cigaretts with me thinking i would fail, but God complete took that habit away i did not ever have a desire for a cigarett and went 12 years without somuch as one desire. So the truth didn't set me free but God did. And comparing christmas with open insest in the church is hardly the same thing.
    And tell truth in a condsending way is not right. look others have told the truth also not just you we all addressed this issue in  loving ways why can't you. WE say we have the love of God in us. isn't love, kind, gentle , longsuffering, ect. peace to you brother…..gene

“When” were you going to get around to correcting her error, Gene?
    Instead you coming riding up on your horse saying how sorry you are that she can't offend God any longer.

Who am I to listen too? The Spirit who declares the truth or man who is worried about a Temporal happeness. I wonder if I hadn't opened my big fat mouth how long would this person continue in the wrong directon?

I will continue to share the truth and say what the Spirit has me say. Because what the Spirit has me say IS true while you are just a man.

Truth Gene sets you free:
    Joh 8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Peace,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 02 2007,15:41)
    Hi all, I just couldn't get this scripture out of my mind concerning the sabbeth and the law. Some very good points were given yet we all know that their is one greater than us all who is our Jesus the Son of God. In Matthew he said this:

[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
    [36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
    [37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    [38] This is the first and great commandment.
    [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    [41] While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
    [42] Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
    [43] He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
    [44] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
    [45] If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
    [46] And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

I know that the old testament is a schoolmaster for the new….. Such as Lev19:18…. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
    I do believe to be spiritual rather than carnal ; for in spiritual awareness we are able to see and hear testamonies of God's healing and prophecy occuring in these moment to moments His has given us. Love is the key to life,  for God is not a God of the dead but the God of the living Matt 22…..I'll pray for you all , please pray for me too. ……………

Happyman,  If you keep those two commandments then you keep the Ten Commandments.

If you love God with all you are then you will keep the first four Commandments and if you love your neighbor then you will keep the last six.

Love fulfills the law because if you love God you keep his commandments.

1Jo 5:3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.

2Jo 1:6  And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it.

Hope this helps,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Gene you accuse me of not sharing the truth in “love”.

When I was posting in the “man of sin” thread I came acrosss “your love”

Nick…what does (THE LIE) mean to you, that God would cause people who don't love truth to believe by sending them a dulision in order to believe it. And What does it mean This person taking his set IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD and being DESPLAYED as GOD mean to you, Look at the overall context of what is being said not just one little part, again you cant see the forest because of the trees. stand back and take an overall picture, do it with all your subjects and you might be amazed at what you will see. thanks …gene **CAN'T SEE THE FOREST BECAUSE OF THE TREES**

*Take a look at yourself and you will see others differently.*

I remind you Gene:

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

In His Peace,

Ken

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch….> i have goten so in to things myself and had to stand back and take a different persptective on things, that statement was not meant to put you down and I am sorry if you were offended by it.

but i believe the beasts are kingdoms that arise on the earth and the whore who rides the beast is the false church another words a church and state kingdom like the Roman Kingdom ruled by the Catholic church and recieved a deadly wound by Nepoleon when he seperated the churches control over the kingdom, but now there is a push right here in the United States to bring back the church and state relatonship, and gess what would happen if that acured. the whores wound would have been heald and amagine the catholic and her protestant daughters in control of a powerfull nation like our. She could set out to control the whole with our military might…Just somthing to think about thats all……..peace brother……gene

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 03 2007,03:47)
    Kenrch….> i have goten so in to things myself and had to stand back and take a different persptective on things, that statement was not meant to put you down and I am sorry if you were offended by it.

but i believe the beasts are kingdoms that arise on the earth and the whore who rides the beast is the false church another words a church and state kingdom like the Roman Kingdom ruled by the Catholic church and recieved a deadly wound by Nepoleon when he seperated the churches control over the kingdom, but now there is a push right here in the United States to bring back the church and state relatonship, and gess what would happen if that acured. the whores wound would have been heald and amagine the catholic and her protestant daughters in control of a powerfull nation like our. She could set out to control the whole with our military might…Just somthing to think about thats all……..peace brother……gene

The beast should be posted in the other threads…”man of sin Or mark of the beast or Image of the beast”

I only mentioned the beast because that's where I “stumbled” across your great love.

So the one wanting to pull the speck out of my eye has a log in his.

You say you are sorry IF I was offended. NOT admitting that you were wrong just sorry IF it offended me. In other words you were not wrong even though you do the same thing!

You say “that statement was not meant to put you down” Then what was it meant to do? After all the whole time you do the same. But I heard no admitting of guilt on your part only stones being thrown.

Accusing me of being “puffed up” when you yourself are never wrong and when chalenged get “puffed up”.

Take a good hard look at yourself Gene before you pick up stones and come to the rescue of the women.

Do you have any more stones to throw Gene?

I don't believe you are remorseful at all. :(

I'll remind you again Gene:

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female:for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

When in error are women to be treated differently? Should we not try to correct them as we do a brother?

Peace,

Ken

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch…..> I feel no guilt for saying that we some times can see the forest because of the trees, this is a common error people make your taking it as a personel put down and it wasn't meant that way. Seems to me you have problem with things that are contrary to you. But gess what there are things I disagree with you on and if you find that hard to take to bad. ken you seen to think your here to correct everyone trying to be a spritual gerue Your not my God nore anyone elses either, who are you to put Mandy or anyone down with your sposed (SPRITUAL) mind. You position yourself way higher then you are. It says have you faith have it unto (YOURSELF) while is ok to talk about our beliefs, its another thing to put people down about there's. You have rasied yourself higher then you are over people and portraying as (Spritual) is also wrong. You are no more spritual then any of us, no matter what you are telling yourself. And the women on this site doin't have to look to you for anything. as I said Have you faith have it unto yourself.

You seen to desire confrontations.And your opinnions are nothing more than your appinnions thats all, and nothing more…..gene

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken and Gen Saying what Charity usually says “Is there any mud left”:( :(

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 03 2007,12:31)
    Kenrch…..> I feel no guilt for saying that we some times can see the forest because of the trees, this is a common error people make your taking it as a personel put down and it wasn't meant that way. Seems to me you have problem with things that are contrary to you. But gess what there are things I disagree with you on and if you find that hard to take to bad. ken you seen to think your here to correct everyone trying to be a spritual gerue Your not my God nore anyone elses either, who are you to put Mandy or anyone down with your sposed (SPRITUAL) mind. You position yourself way higher then you are. It says have you faith have it unto (YOURSELF) while is ok to talk about our beliefs, its another thing to put people down about there's. You have rasied yourself higher then you are over people and portraying as (Spritual) is also wrong. You are no more spritual then any of us, no matter what you are telling yourself. And the women on this site doin't have to look to you for anything. as I said Have you faith have it unto yourself.

You seen to desire confrontations.And your opinnions are nothing more than your appinnions thats all, and nothing more…..gene

The thing is Gene I don't like someone trying to correct me when they do the same. I believe you call those type of people hypocrites! :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 03 2007,13:18)
    Ken and Gen Saying what Charity usually says “Is there any mud left”:( :(

Peace and Love Mrs.

:laugh:  :D Yeah I saw that I almost fell out my chair laughing. :D

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch…..I was just trying to tell you we all do that at times its a human trate. But you have carried it to a level of Hyporcriticle acqusations not me. You seam to escolate confrontations with not just me but other. Who do you really think you are you can be anything you want in your mind but as far as me you don't regulate anything as far as I am concerned. And if i were you i wouldn't talk about taking the splinter out of you brothers eye because its obvious you don't see the beam in your own eye, even though several here have shown you.
    Again i do not apologize what i said because it a common problem with us all at times and if you can't handel that, thats your problem not mine. and it has nothing to do with Hyprocrisy. Your pride is getting the best of you again…..gene

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 03 2007,15:12)
    Kenrch…..I was just trying to tell you we all do that at times its a human trate. But you have carried it to a level of Hyporcriticle acqusations not me. You seam to escolate confrontations with not just me but other. Who do you really think you are you can be anything you want in your mind but as far as me you don't regulate anything as far as I am concerned. And if i were you i wouldn't talk about taking the splinter out of you brothers eye because its obvious you don't see the beam in your own eye, even though several here have shown you.
    Again i do not apologize what i said because it a common problem with us all at times and if you can't handel that, thats your problem not mine. and it has nothing to do with Hyprocrisy. Your pride is getting the best of you again…..gene

No Bro you are the accuser you are the one who thinks he is so righteous that you (who does the same thing) can tell people they are puffed up just as you are doing NOW!

HYPOCRISIES:

The professing of belief or virtues one DOES NOT posses.

That's you Bro you accuse me of doing the samething You “PRETEND” not to do.

But I want to let you know you are forgiven because:
    Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Mat 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

In His Love,

Ken

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 929 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account