Sabbath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 929 total)
  • Author
    Laurel
    Participant

John 1:14 and the Word was made flesh and Tabernacled among us.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Laurel You would do better, if you would stay with scriptures
    John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truuth. It is not right if we use our own words with scriptures. We are the temple of God that is true. I don't know why you do that?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Laurel
    Participant

John 1:14
    And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father), full of grace and truth.

dwelt=G4637 (skay-no'-o)to tent or encamp, that is, (figuratively) to occupy (as a mansion) or (specifically) to reside (as God did in the Tabernacle of old, a symbol fo protection and communion): – dwell. re:strong's Hebrew and Greek dictionary.

(Mrs. Be it far from me to turn the truth into a lie.)

Lev 20:22  Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither, I bring you to dwell therein, spew you not out.

(Rev. 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of My mouth.)

Lev 23:42  Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:

Lev 23:43  That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out, of the land, of Egypt: I am YHWH your Elohim.

(Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that ye not be partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.)

Lev 25:18  Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.

(1 Jo. 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.)

Num 14:26  And the LORD spoke unto Moses and unto Aaron saying,
    Num 14:27  How long, shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.
    Num 14:28  Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith YHWH, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
    Num 14:29  Your carcasses shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old, and upward, which have murmured against me,
    Num 14:30  Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I swore, to make you dwell therein, except Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.
    Num 14:31  But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.
    Num 14:32  But as for you, your carcasses, they shall fall in this wilderness.
    Num 14:33  And your children shall wander, in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms (idol worship), until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness.
    Num 14:34  After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your sins, even forty years, and ye shall know you breached My promise.
    Num 14:35  I YHWH have said, I will surely do it unto this evil assembly,that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.
    Num 14:36  And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a liar upon the land,
    Num 14:37  Even those men that did bring up the evil news upon the land, died by the plague before YHWH.
    Num 14:38  But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of the men that went to search the land, lived.

Exo 33:11  And YHWH spoke unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of, the tabernacle.

Num 27:18  And YHWH said unto Moses, Take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the Spirit, and lay thine hand upon him;

(The Spirit WAS upon men of old.)

1Co 10:8  Neither let us commit idolatry as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

(Paul knew the Torah and taught from it. Here Paul quotes Num. 26:62, see below.)

Num 26:61  And Nadab and Abihu died, when they offered strange fire before YHWH.
    Num 26:62  And those that were numbered of them were twenty and three thousand, all males from a month old, and upward: for they were not counted as the children of Israel, because there was no inheritance given them among the children of Israel.
    Num 26:63  These are they that were numbered by Moses and Eleazar the priest, who numbered the children of Israel in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho.
    Num 26:64  But among these there was not a man of them whom Moses and Aaron the priest counted, when they numbered the children of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai.
    Num 26:65  For YHWH had said of them, They shall surely die,  in the wilderness. And there was not left a man of them, save,  Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

(23,000 died in the wilderness because Nadab and Abihu offered strange fire to YHWH, which is idolatry.)

This is a rather long post, but it will do you well to read it over a few times and let it sink in. I hope I open the eyes and hearts of many who read this.
    Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

Just one more note I missed, Israel wandered 40 years in the wildreness 1 year for each day as written in my last post.

Israel was recognized as it's own state by the united nations in 1967. Add 40 years to that. The people who call themselves Jews that live in Israel today, do not even recognise Messiah Y'shua as their Redeemer. Woe to them and to the gentiles who do not worship the One true Elohim, for it is their duty to cause this Israel to jealousy. Why would any Jew be jealous of people who claim they know the Messiah, but worship on pagen holy days and bow to idols?

Laurel
    Participant

I can't imagine why the scribes and translators of YHWH's Word who were of Greek decent and not Hebrew, wouldn't want you to see the Word Tabernacled. Gees, maybe it would be easier to see the truth if it was written correctly in the first place, and make their false doctrine know.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Laurel We kept the Feast of Tabernacle I do know what that means. I am not going to argue over scripture with you. If you want to put yourself under the old Testament Covenant that is your choice. Just remember to keep the whole Law. My choice is to be under the Covenant that Christ gave us.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Lev 23:42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:

Lev 23:43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Lev 23:44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the feasts of the LORD.

Why didn't God write these laws? Why did God give these laws to Moses to write? Why did Moses put the Law God wrote INSIDE the ark and the law he (Moses) wrote ON THE SIDE of the ark?

When you are in your booth what does it represent? Why are you in a booth? There are no longer offerings to offer. The lamb of God, the supreme sacrifice has been offered, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Please explain what is the purpose of staying in a booth for seven days. Explain these things and may be I will SEE. But What I do see is that these laws have been fulfilled by Christ. I SEE a separation of the Law the Ten that have never been fulfilled and done away with and the law that was placed OUTSIDE the ARK showing that is was to be fulfilled.

None of the Ten Commandments will be done away with or fulfilled. Will it ever be OK to murder? Paul speaks of a law that was fulfilled and nailed to the cross WHICH law was it?
    The law of God? OR The law of Moses?

If one wishes to gather at these “appointed times” then that's fine but the hub of these feasts are sacrifices and offerings all of which was fulfilled by the Lamb of God.

Mar 12:33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

Heb 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

Heb 10:3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

Heb 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

Heb 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

What was the purpose of the feasts? Was it to remind those of the Old Testament that they still HAD SIN? Because the offering of animals DID NOT FORGIVE their sin.
    Every time they kept the feast they were reminded of their sin that is the OLD COVENANT.
    We have a much better covenant we are FORGIVEN and as such our sin is NO LONGER. I won't be reminded of my PAST sin. I'm Forgiven that is past, GONE, FORGOTTEN by my Father, as though it NEVER happened because of the sacrifice of my LORD. I accept HIS SACRIFICE and am in no longer in need of a reminder of sin that I have been FORGIVEN of.
    Those born again walk in the Spirit of freedom not the bondage of sin.

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

IHP&L,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Guess what I agree with you for a change how about that. And thank you.

Peace and Love Mrs.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch…..> you brought up a good point about it reminding that they still had sins even if they offered those sacrifices. The point is it does say that the people in the 1000 year of Jesus and the Saints will have to come up to Jeruslam and Keep the Feast of tabernacles and if they don't it will not rain on that nation, and the point I am mentionings is this, even through Satan is bound for a 1000 years and the saints are ruling with Jesus, the people still have sins and maybe the continual keeping of the Feast is to show them, because what happens at the end of the 1000 year reign, satan is released and go out and immediately decieves them even though they had Jesus and the saints rulling them. I think God is showing them even through you do right as they are doing it won't last unless you have God's Spirit in you. The people at the end of the 1000 year period become self righteous and don't realize that the only reason they were walking right was because of the influence of Jesus and the Saints in there lives and satan was bound and couldn't influence them, but as soon as he is released look what happens. I think that may be why the Feast of tabernacles will be inforced in the Kingdom…..thanks brother…..gene

IM4Truth
    Participant

Gen
    Have thought about why we will keep the feast of Tabernacle in the Millenium, but have never come up with an answer. But I asked myself will they not too receive the Holy Spirit and be Born again?
    You bring up a good point. Have to pray about this one for awhile.
    May God keep us in His Love.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken One thing in your article I would like for you to give me a scripture to
    Were does it say that the Law was placed on the OUTSIDE OF THE ARK. Please give me a scripture.

Peace and Love Mrs.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Im4truth…..I believe the only ones that have the Spirit of God in them are the Saints in the 1000 year period and they have eternal life, because the second deqath has no power over them, but the rest of the world have to come up an be Judged at the end. The only reason the people at the end of the 1000 year fall away is because they doin't have the Spirit of God in them. I liken them to Job the will walke in all of God's way because of the Shield of God putting away satan's influnce, much like God with Job, and Job became perfect in all his ways just like the people in the 1000 year reign will become, but the problem with that you can't convince them they need to be saved from sin and this is what it means, they will wear out the Saints of the Most High, kind of like Job who needed to be dealt with to show him and bring him to a point where he said he abhorrid himself. WE have the Fathers Spirit in us and can always do right because it always guides us, but thats the Father in us and eventually everyone has to come to see that. or they simply can't stay on the right path. Thats why He said I will never leave you or forsake you, why because He indwells us just like He does Jesus….peace to you……gene

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 30 2007,05:08)
    Ken One thing in your article I would like for you to give me a scripture to
    Were does it say that the Law was placed on the OUTSIDE OF THE ARK. Please give me a scripture.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Moses wrote this law and instructed it to be placed ON the side of the ark:

Deu 31:9  Then Moses wrote this law and gave it to the priests, the sons of Levi, who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and to all the elders of Israel.

Deu 31:26  “Take this Book of the Law and put it by the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against you.

Inside the ark:

Deu 10:4  And he [GOD] wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the ten commandments, which the LORD spake unto you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the LORD gave them unto me.
    Deu 10:5  And I turned myself and came down from the mount, and put the tables in the ark which I had made; and there they be, as the LORD commanded me.

Nothing in the ark but the Ten Commandment Tables:

1Ki 8:9  There was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone, which Moses put there at Horeb, when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.

IHP&L,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 30 2007,04:45)
    Kenrch…..> you brought up a good point about it reminding that they still had sins even if they offered those sacrifices. The point is it does say that the people in the 1000 year of Jesus and the Saints will have to come up to Jeruslam and Keep the Feast of tabernacles and if they don't it will not rain on that nation, and the point I am mentionings is this, even through Satan is bound for a 1000 years and the saints are ruling with Jesus, the people still have sins and maybe the continual keeping of the Feast is to show them, because what happens at the end of the 1000 year reign, satan is released and go out and immediately decieves them even though they had Jesus and the saints rulling them. I think God is showing them even through you do right as they are doing it won't last unless you have God's Spirit in you. The people at the end of the 1000 year period become self righteous and don't realize that the only reason they were walking right was because of the influence of Jesus and the Saints in there lives and satan was bound and couldn't influence them, but as soon as he is released look what happens. I think that may be why the Feast of tabernacles will be inforced in the Kingdom…..thanks brother…..gene

I “thought” the reason why they would have to keep the feasts is because they would have to Learn about the Messiah that was prophesied and then realize it was Jesus.

Peace and blessings,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Gen My Husband thinks that people in the Millenium will have Gods Holy Spirit. I don't see why they would not. Is there a scripture that proves your belief?

Peace and Love Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken The Old Testament law I believe and my Husband shares that , is both the Ten Commandments and the sacrificial Laws and both were inside the ark. They were written on two Tablets.

Deut. 10:5 Then I turned came down from the mountain, and put the TABLETS in the ark which I had made, and there they are, just as the LORD commanded.
    My Husband also does not belief in the splitting of the law. And all is the Old Covenant that God made with Israel,
    Exodus 34:27-28
    Deut. 4:13
    Later Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible that contains everything in details.

Peace and Love Mrs.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 30 2007,14:05)
    Gen  My Husband thinks that people in the Millenium will have Gods Holy Spirit. I don't see why they would not. Is there a scripture that proves your belief?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs……..> I know of no scripture that backup my belief, I just deduce it from the fact that how easly people go after satan and come against the Saints at Jeruslam and fire comes down and devirors them. If these people had God's Spirit they could not be decieved by satan.
    Just what i think thats all…..Peace to you and yours….gene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 29 2007,04:53)
    Trumpets, NO SERVILE WORK,(07/01/6007) 09/13/2007
    Day of Atonement NO SERVILE WORK,(07/10/6007) 09/22/2007
    the only fast day of the year
    Tabernacles for 7 days dwell in tents or booths or a “manger”
    First day of Tabernacles NO SERVILE WORK, (07/15/6007)
    09/27/2007
    Feast of Conclusion or The Last Great Day NO SERVILE WORK,
    (07/22/6007) 10/04/2007

Why were we not taught in the NT to follow these feasts?

Where in the NT are we instructed to follow these feasts? I have read the NT numerous times and I cannot remember where we are given this specific information?

If this specific information is not in the NT – why isn't it? Thanks.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 30 2007,14:39)
    Ken The Old Testament law I believe and my Husband shares that , is both the Ten Commandments and the sacrificial Laws and both were inside the ark. They were written on two Tablets.

Deut. 10:5 Then I turned came down from the mountain, and put the TABLETS in the ark which I had made, and there they are, just as the LORD commanded.  
    My Husband also does not belief in the splitting of the law. And all is the Old Covenant that God made with Israel,
    Exodus 34:27-28
    Deut. 4:13
    Later Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible that contains everything in details.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Deu 10:4  And he wrote on the tablets, in the same writing as before, the Ten Commandments that the LORD had spoken to you on the mountain out of the midst of the fire on the day of the assembly. And the LORD gave them to me.

Here the scripture says God wrote the Ten Commandments.

Deu 10:5  Then I turned and came down from the mountain and put the tablets in the ark that I had made. And there they are, as the LORD commanded me.”

Here scripture says Moses placed the Ten Commandments Inside the ark.

Deu 31:9   Then Moses wrote this law and gave it to the priests, the sons of Levi, who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and to all the elders of Israel.

Here scripture says Moses wrote the other laws.

Deu 31:26  “Take this Book of the Law and put it by the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against you.

Here scripture says that Moses had the law he wrote placed By the Side of The Ark.

1Ki 8:9 Nothing was found in the ark but the tables that God wrote the Ten Commandments on. Deu. 10:1-5

Here scripture says nothing was found in the Ark but the tables that God wrote the Ten Commandments on.

What law did Moses write in a book that was placed on the side of the ark? Deu. 31:9, 26.

Exo.20:1-17 are the Ten Commandments after that Moses started the writing.

Exo 24:4  And Moses wrote down all the words of the LORD. He rose early in the morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Are you and your husband saying that Paul was teaching that the Ten Commandment law of God are nailed to the cross?

Over and over we are told to keep the commandments of God.

What do these scriptures say to you Mrs?

Why did God stop writing and give the rest of the law for Moses to write?  Did God get writer's cramp?  I believe as scripture says that Moses wrote the rest of the law that was to be fulfilled.

I'm sorry you and your husband don't.  But I tried  :)

Peace and Love,

Ken

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 30 2007,03:35)
    Laurel  We kept the Feast of Tabernacle I do know what that means. I am not going to argue over scripture with you. If you want to put yourself under the old Testament Covenant that is your choice.  Just remember to keep the whole Law. My choice is to be under the Covenant that Christ gave us.

Peace and Love Mrs.

If you really kept the Feast and knew what it meant , then you wouldn't have told me to stick to scripture when I wrote Tabernacled among us. I did not change those Words, then you come back and say you know.

That is a contradiction, something which I have never done.

You say, but you do not do according to Scripture.
    Peace and Love Mrs.? I don't understand that kind of peace and love Mrs. If you love Him keep His commandments. They are not mine.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 929 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account