Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

All of these people are religious opportunists who are no different from those of ages
      gone by.

Rich. Pot, meet kettle.

kejonn
    Participant

The sign of a woman in labor involves numerous natural disasters and acts of terrorism that will continue to increase in magnitude and intensity.

Huh? His wife must have beat him while in labor. Last i looked, women in labor did not cause earthquakes and tornadoes.

kejonn
    Participant

These are not significant individually, but they are cumulatively! Specific events will follow all this, and many of these events will be described more thoroughly in later chapters.

Stay tuned! At least RW knows how to use the “suspense” angle (which no longer works, he needs to enter the 21st century).

kejonn
    Participant

This is reading like bad fiction thus far. Does it get beyond puffing himself up any time soon?

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 23 2008,13:01)

The sign of a woman in labor involves numerous natural disasters and acts of terrorism that will continue to increase in magnitude and intensity.

Huh? His wife must have beat him while in labor. Last i looked, women in labor did not cause earthquakes and tornadoes.

It means that a woman in labor, that labor pain grows. That is directly out of Revelations by the way and throught the bible. Labor pains start out small and grow slowly until the baby is born or in this case until Christ returns.

You might get it if you put down your defenses and give it a real chance. You won't understand as long as you refuse to open up your mind.

kejonn
    Participant

After 6,000 years, God is in the process of bringing the world into one order, away from the control of man’s self-rule.

Again with the “young earth” theory. This guy is rapidly declining in the credibility department.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,20:09)
    You might get it if you put down your defenses and give it a real chance. You won't understand as long as you refuse to open up your mind.

You need to really study that statement. Close-mindedness will lead you to put your faith in the words of a self-proclaimed prophet.

kejonn
    Participant

The truth is, that eventually, in the United States alone, over 250 million will die.

What a safe statement to defend. people die every day, and we have billions in the US.

So you don't believe whatsoever that God could send His prophet to warn us of the events to come. And yet throughout the Bible is instances of prophets warning people.

kejonn
    Participant

You can begin to receive those answers now.

YES! Preach it Ron! Where can I send my paycheck?

kejonn
    Participant

If nothing happens, then you can know positively that this is complete fiction.

This will be the most famous quote when people recall Ron Weinland.

kejonn
    Participant

How long ago do RW say he was one of the witnesses? He claims in his book that the witnesses will do their works in the last 3.5 years of their life. So how much time before RW takes a dirt nap? Will he take his own life to “fulfill” this prophecy? Let's hope he cares more about his family than to let this superstition leave his children fatherless.

kejonn
    Participant

Some people believe part of it, while others have adopted a “wait and see” approach. This is fully understandable because they need proof. God is going to give them great proof.

Mar 8:12 Sighing deeply in His spirit, He *said, “Why does this generation seek for a sign? Truly I say to you, no sign will be given to this generation.”

kejonn
    Participant

If you had lived in the time of Noah, you would have been a
      believer. Ultimately, everyone in the world at that time believed
      what God said through Noah. It took him and his family 120 years
      to build the ark. Very few people believe that such a ship could be
      built by a single family, over such a period of time, and hold the
      number of animals described; but those who lived at that time and
      in that area saw this project.

How do you know Ron, were you there? Oh, I keep forgetting you are the one of two witnesses. My bad.

kejonn
    Participant

I must be going. I've found so much stuff to laugh at in the first few pages that I can find little more time to be entertained by this bad bit of fiction for now. Should you require a dose of reality, please let me know. I will put this book up next to the other poorly written self-advertising bits of fiction on my hard drive for now.

david
    Participant

The truth is, that eventually, in the United States alone, over 250 million will die.

What a safe statement to defend. people die every day, and we have billions in the US.

The U.S. population is about 300 million. For some reason, lately, as I've been reading this, I've been craving a slurpy.

david
    Participant

“If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;”
    –Closing words of Revelation.

He is not adding to the Bible, he is revealing what was not meant to be at that time. Just as in Daniel, it was not his time to know.

–AOP

Yet his website says:
    “From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was RESTRICTED FROM RECORDING. Those thunders are revealed in this book”

Revealing the meaning of something (using scriptures to explain other scriptures) is different than adding something.
    Could you explain what he says about these thunders and where this information came from?

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 23 2008,11:04)

The U.S. population is about 300 million.  For some reason, lately, as I've been reading this, I've been craving a slurpy.

Count of US pop. as of Feb 20 is 303,475,518. Careful of those slurpy desires David, it's mind control….

david
    Participant

In another website, Anticipation of Peace, I noticed you signed some of your posts as: Discipleelohim.
    This confused me and made me think that maybe you were DE.

Then, I read this statement from you on that site:
    “The second thing that has been most amazing for me, is that all the brethren has taken my husband (DE) and myself under their wings so to speak.”
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread317948/pg42

Also: “After that sermon DE and I went up to Winnipeg.”–AOP

AOP, I'm just a bit confused and was wondering what your relationship is with Discipleelohim. You two definitely know each other and often post within minutes of each other.

I might be completely wrong, and maybe you're not even the same group, but you seem to be.

The other website you were on, stopped your posting because you posted in “Forum Gangs” their rule being: “You will not engaged in an organized collaboration.”

I don't know whether you were doing that or not or are doing it here (no rule against it here) but it just seems a bit of a dishonest approach if that is true. Is it?

david

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account