Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,601 through 1,620 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 04 2011,23:16)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 04 2011,20:52)
    Mark: If Jesus isn't here now, within your heart, who do you pray to? Does he hear you? Or will you have to wait until Jesus gets here? TK

Greetings Tim…. If scripture serves us correctly,the instructions Jesus gave us in form was that we were to go before the Father with praise for his office that being heaven in conjunction with praise for for his name while asking for mercy and forgiveness as we extend the same to our brothers in addition we are to anticipate his coming kingdom and all this is to done in the form of a prayer in the name of Jesus our advocate and savior…..This lesson was not for the pupose of paroting Jesus' words it was a blue print for how in Jesus name we can approach the father…

Theodore: God bless you. I don't have to move or come or go anywhere to find God/Jesus.There is no place that exists that they are not with me. I am connected with my Father God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.As I speak, whisper or think they hear. They live within me. This truth is given by Jesus to those who will believe. As I partake of the spirit words of God spoken through Jesus, I build our Kingdom, Temple, Church, within. We are one spirit together, growing in love.

I was lost in sin but have found Jesus and he has washed away my sin, cleansed me and made me whole! A gift that can't be earned, it can only be believed and accepted as a great love gift. For that I am thankful beyond words.

I don't ask for forgiveness, I accept the forgiveness that Jesus gave to all who will believe.
    I don't ask for mercy from God I accept the mercy God has shown in the work of his son. Why would I ask for something that is given freely?

I have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb! Thank you Jesus.

These same gifts are for anyone who will believe and accept.
    No one is excluded except non-believers. Amen, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

I don't ask for forgiveness ???

I don't ask for mercy from God
    ???

:( :( :(

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 05 2011,08:44)
    I don't ask for forgiveness   ???

???

Mark: Then I hope you believe that they are for you and anyone and everyone, that accepts and believes. My response was to Theodore but it is the same for all. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 05 2011,08:20)
    Do you love me Ed?

Hi Mark,

Even though, you continue to tell me false doctrines is what you believe I spread, I still love you.
    You will come to realize that the love we have for one another is what proves we are Christians (John 13:35).

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 05 2011,08:47)

???

Mark: Then I hope you believe that they are for you and anyone and everyone, that accepts and believes. My response was to Theodore but it is the same for all. TK

Greetings Tim….It has become abundantly clear to me that I need to reconcile certain scriptures that contradict my understanding of the promised kingdom and whether it is a physical phenomonon or a spiritual one….At first glance I have to say that scripture supports both,however,when you examine the contact that speaks to the spiritual kingdom it appears to be the property of a select few and is limited to their understanding…Gods Kingdom/Government will be for all that live on this earth during the milenial reign and those spirit filled individuals will be charged with running the government…and during that time peace will be the order of the day….

Baker
    Participant

Tim and Mark! You say that you don't ask for forgiveness????? Do you never, ever sin at ll? Do you ever never get angry at a person? Do you ever never look at a pretty woman in lust? Do you ever never get jealous at someone? Mark do you ever never get angry at your wife's Ex?

And why do we have a Mediator for????

Peace Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 06 2011,00:15)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 05 2011,08:47)

???

Greetings Tim….It has become abundantly clear to me that I need to reconcile certain scriptures that contradict my understanding of the promised kingdom and whether it is a physical phenomonon or a spiritual one….At first glance I have to say that scripture supports both,however,when you examine the contact that speaks to the spiritual kingdom it appears to be the property of a select few and is limited to their understanding…Gods Kingdom/Government will be for all that live on this earth during the milenial reign and those spirit filled individuals will be charged with running the government…and during that time peace will be the order of the day….

theodore: Jesus came to save us from believing in sin and to preach the Kingdom of God is come.
    Jesus said the Kingdom is within. Jesus said, “don't say look here or look there,(the truth is) the Kingdom of God is within you.(Luke 17:21)… I can't see how much plainer it could be. It is not a physical city coming down out of the sky or some dirt bowl over in the middle east where someone would say, “lo here or lo there”! Its a metaphor, symbolicly speaking of a city of God. The people, you and me, believers worldwide. The Kingdom is spiritual (Gods words) and it is in each physical body that accepts and believes.

How do you think Love would rule a government? Love allows, love gives, love does not take into consideration a wrong done to it, therefore love has no demands or rules. There is no force in love. Love endures all things, love is long suffering, love is patient, love is kind. Love doesn't assert against or command or demand. Love says, whatsoever you sow, that also shall ye reap! Perfect balance and fairness!!

Knowing how love is how would love rule a government or people as we know ruling to be? We have pictured God based on errant, old testament, man made laws and rules.They led to sin and death. Jesus(the light) came and corrected the error/sin(darkness). Pure love places no conditions on anyone. Fear does not exist in perfect love.

The revelation of Jesus given to John has created more lies and errant man made doctrines than all the rest of the New Testament. There is no time or distance in spirit, pneuma, air!
    Be born again to spirit. Stop seeing physically. Here the spirit is you have ears to hear(spirit)

Please tell me how peace can rule by command. Here is a rule, don't break it or you must have peace? The way love and peace rule is individually by each person refusing to transgress the inalienable rights of their brothers and sisters. Loving others as, or in the same way God has unconditionally loved us!!Allowing not controling. Thats why there is no need for rules individually, therefore, your the King of your own Kingdom of God. Stay to yourself and hurt nobody else and your free.

This is the pure love that God has given to all. Yet those with hearts of anger and sin and fear cannot see the truth until they accept their cleansing. If you continue to believe you are in sin after Jesus has washed you and made you clean there remains no more sacrifice. Once the love, given freely to us from Jesus, is flowing freely within, then we can see our freedoms. IMO, God bless, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 06 2011,01:07)
    Tim and Mark!  You say that you don't ask for forgiveness?????  Do you never, ever sin at ll?  Do you ever never get angry at a person?  Do you ever never look at a pretty woman in lust?  Do you ever never get jealous at someone?  Mark do you ever never get angry at your wife's Ex?  

Peace Irene

Irene: If anger is a sin then even Jesus sinned! At least it seemed he was angered at the money changers in the temple.

In truth the Bible says, be ye angry yet sin not! In other words Don't think you are in sin when you get angry.
    IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 06 2011,01:07)
    Tim and Mark!  You say that you don't ask for forgiveness?????  Do you never, ever sin at ll?  Do you ever never get angry at a person?  Do you ever never look at a pretty woman in lust?  Do you ever never get jealous at someone?  Mark do you ever never get angry at your wife's Ex?  

Peace Irene

Irene,
    I was just repeating what tim said, restateing the crazy statements. You should know from the last week or so on this thread where I stand on it. Its crazy for me to think that someone thinks they don't need forgiveness or mercy. i need all i can get. Peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 06 2011,04:53)

theodore: Jesus came to save us from believing in sin and to preach the Kingdom of God is come.
    Jesus said the Kingdom is within. Jesus said, “don't say look here or look there,(the truth is) the Kingdom of God is within you.(Luke 17:21)… I can't see how much plainer it could be. It is not a physical city coming down out of the sky or some dirt bowl over in the middle east where someone would say, “lo here or lo there”! Its a metaphor, symbolicly speaking of a city of God. The people, you and me, believers worldwide. The Kingdom is spiritual (Gods words) and it is in each physical body that accepts and believes.

God bless, TK

Hi Tim,

You got it right; brother!

Kingdom of GOD(120) = The Truth(120)

There were 120 gathered together on the Day of Pentecost in the upper room when they
    received the Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:15) This new [“little flock” [of] GOD=151] spoke
    [the truth=120] of the [Kingdom of GOD=120] to all the people, and the word of GOD
    was heard by the “great crowd” (approx. 5,000) in their own languages.

There is great fractal consistency how we hear the word of God in our language, English
    (Based on an average of 120 translators); the same amount as the 120 Christians followers
    preaching [the truth=120] of the [Kingdom of GOD=120] on the Day of Pentecost.

The AKJV translation of the Bible was transcribed using the Greek Septuagint Bible
    as well as the Hebrew Scriptures called the Masoretic Texts. Septuagint in Greek means seventy,
    as there were seventy translators who commonly worked on the first Greek Bible. In addition,
    there were commonly fifty King James translators working on the AKJV Bible.
    Thus the total average amount of translators (70+50=120) bringing the good news to us matches
    the 120 gathered together in the upper room on the day of Pentecost.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi WJ,

Matt.6:10 refers the feasts of “Pentecost”=117 and
    Rev.21:2-3 refers to to God's “Feast of Booths”(151)?

God's Signature
                 The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

………………The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63 !
    ………………God's Name [יהוה] translates DIRECTLY into English as “YHVH”=63
    Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth
    ………………is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as
    ………………[The Latter Rain“=151 and former rain“=117] unto the earth.

I addedCOLOR”=63 to help you grasp the “Ideas” God has put forth in His Word!
    THE “THREE” MAIN “FEASTS OF GOD” (allocate as “The Trinity”=148) and are as follows…

…….74 x 2 =148
    1) The Passover”=148…………….“The Passover”: made possible “Pentecost”=117
    “Messiah: Jesus”=148…………….JESUS CHRIST”=151 was/is “the Testator”=151!

2) Pentecost”=117…………………Started  the “God Spirit”=117(Holy Spirit), which      
    Former Rain=117……………….is “GOD THE FATHER”=117 reigning in believers!

3) Feast of Booths”=151…………begins The “HOLY SPIRIT”=151(The LORD JEHOVAH=151)
    Tabernacles Feast=151 …………“Tabernacles Feast”=151; is the culmination of all “three”!
    The Latter Rain=151……………“HolySpirit” ruling: is “PROOF OF GOD”=117! (Rev.11:15)

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Is.60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
    AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be “their God”=86 (YHVH=63).
                                                                                    (86=[אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63)

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 06 2011,04:53)
    theodore:

Please tell me how peace can rule by command.

God bless, TK

Hi Tim,

YHVH(63) + Sun(54) = (117)יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love
    one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
    Matt.5:44-48 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them
    that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them
    which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be
    the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his
    sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the
    just and on the unjust.
    For if ye love them which love you, what reward
    have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your
    brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
    Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 06 2011,04:57)
    Irene:

If anger is a sin then even Jesus sinned!

TK

Hi Tim,

James 1:20 For the wrath(anger) of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
    Colossians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath,
    malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Some follow James some follow Jesus! Its each individual's choice! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I guess 'any excuse' will do; huh? (1John 2:4)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Ed…..Iam going to cede to your barage of scripture coupled with your resolve and approach this argument with logic….giving much consideration to your premise….Assuming the kingdom of God is within us and it manefests itself in love,than it obviously has a very small footprint and it is burdened with massive confusion and lacking direction God is not trying to save this world(if that was his intention he just would He Is God!!)….To sumarily dismiss Johns message is to deny the revelation and its message of warning….Scripture must be studied a little here and a little there and it reveals itself as God sees fit…Context is very relevent and many times a few words hardly conveys the intended message given the circumstance of the lesson as it applies to those present to hear it…

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 07 2011,07:24)
    Greetings Ed…..Iam going to cede to your barage of scripture coupled with your resolve and approach this argument with logic….giving much consideration to your premise….Assuming the kingdom of God is within us and it manefests itself in love,than it obviously has a very small footprint and it is burdened with massive confusion and lacking direction God is not trying to save this world(if that was his intention he just would  He Is God!!)….To sumarily dismiss Johns message is to deny the revelation and its message of warning….Scripture must be studied a little here and a little there and it reveals itself as God sees fit…Context is very relevent and many times a few words hardly conveys the intended message given the circumstance of the lesson as it applies to those present to hear it…

good post

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Theo, Good Sir: Your reply in part said, “Assuming the kingdom of God is within us”….! I personally don't think that gives a fair analysis to the direct words of Jesus as should be given. Luke16:16, Luke17:21,Matt.4:17, Matt.12:28, Mrk.1:14,!

Luke22:15-18…I say unto you I will not any more eat thereof, UNTIL it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God…and he took the cup..for I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, UNTIL the Kingdom of God shall come…..!

Luke24:43&44….and he took it, and did eat before them and said unto them,…….all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the Psalms, concerning me….

Luke18:31…behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all the things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished…..

This generation shll not pass away, till all be fulfilled

God is spirit, his words are spirit, and his kingdom is spirit. Gods words live and dwell within the hearts/minds of human beings who will accept and believe them. God is painting a picture on our hearts with his words. Seeing is understanding, hearing is understanding, in all things(words) get understanding.

Saying one is saved by Jesus without knowing what salvation is and when it applies does no good whatsoever. God is all and in all. To understand God one must see God is Jesus, Jesus is light, God is truth, Jesus revealed the truth, God is spirit, spirit is truth, etc.! Spirit words that paint pictures are interchangeable. A Kingdom is a place where a King rules his certain area. A King has total charge of his kingdom, absolute authority within its boundaries. A King has no restrictions within his boundaries. When a King meets another King there is only one true resolve. Each King submits to the others authority or they war and attempt to conquer. If you rule your Kingdom of God with Gods love you submit to the other King and go on in peace. If you choose to dominate and attempt to conquer you have chosen the road to death, loss, and destruction you will reap what you sow, eventually. Only love continues on forever. Love never fails. Love is eternal. Love has its' fruit of life. Destruction and death have their fruit or byproduct of death. Eventually those who live by faith and love will dominate the earth with peace and all the fruit of the love of God.

The same picture is painted over and over so we don't miss it. We are the body of Christ. We are the Temple of God/the Holy Spirit. We are the priests of the temple, made without hands. A holy place, purified by Jesus, built by Jesus, cleansed by Jesus, made whole by Jesus. The words/spirit of God, through Jesus Christ, create us into this holy place if we accept and believe. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

I contend that God has made the following truths plain enough in the Scripture.

1. God is Holy and Righteous and will judge sinners.

2. The Laws of God – which are summed up in the requirement to “Love one's neighbor as oneself” when studied and heeded, show us how sinful we are by nature.

3. God loves us and wants to provide a way out.

4. Our own efforts at pleasing God fail to do so when these things are not done by the grace of God.

5. Jesus fulfilled God's law and bore the punishment so that we could go free from that punishment.

6. The Old Testament system of sacrifices and religious obligations has been done away with by the cross of Christ.

7. Faith is the way into the Kingdom.

8. True sanctification is also by faith.

9. Faith without works, mere mental assent, has no saving power. Such faith is dead. (James 2:17)

10. Our sanctification is the will of God.

1Th 4:2 for you know what commandments we gave you through the Lord Jesus.
    1Th 4:3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;

11. Satan prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Depending on Works or Being Faithful to Christ?

It is important for Christians to be faithful to Christ. He is spoken of in terms of being our espoused husband.

Paul wrote:

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
    2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    2Co 11:4 For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

Paul was well aware that Satan may come to the Christians and tempt them in crafty ways, so as to corrupt their minds. There are MANY ways Satan can attempt to do this.

Why was Paul FEARING? He was fearing because it was possible for the Corinthians to start to worship “another Jesus”, receive “another spirit”, or receive a “different gospel”. Is such a concern relevant today? I believe that it is.

A study of the letters to the Corinthians reveals that the kind of attack Satan was using against them was that of CARNALITY. Satan uses carnality against some people and legalism against others – usually both types of attacks, but usually one predominates. Both are equally deadly.

The Corinthians were basically a picture of “unholy charismatics” where the spiritual gifts were genuinely in operation, but people were carnal and fleshly in their mindset. These people were at the point of rejecting Paul and embracing certain ministers who seemed to be ministers of Christ, but were in fact ministers of Satan. The difference between the two actually, has to do with the kind of lifestyle and motivation they each have. This can be seen from a study of 2 Corinthians chapter 11.

If you or I are FAITHFUL to CHRIST and believe such faithfulness is vital, it does not imply that we believe that our good works have earned us forgiveness for our sins.

It does not imply that we are trusting OUR works to save us.

It just means we are clinging to our Savior in trust, and refusing to be lured by Satan into areas of sin and unbelief.

One form of unfaithfulness to Christ is to be so focused on the laws of God and one's conformity to them that one does not look to the LORD for deliverance from sin, but rather to one's own efforts.

Another form of unfaithfulness to Christ is to wilfully deny Him the love and obedience which He deserves by virtue of the fact that He is Creator, King, Savior and LORD.

A person who is NOT faithful to Christ, who does not cling to Him should not expect that God recognizes their “faith”. The word for “faith” in Greek, 'pistis' is translated “faithfulness” as well as “faith”. It isn't right to trust in a faith that is fundamentally “unfaithful”. True faith leads to obedience.

mikeangel
    Participant

That came from someone elses commentary, not mine, but it hits the nail on the head Tim. Also, you cannot seriously believe you don't need to ask for mercy and forgiveness. How do you explain Jesus saying the story of the two men in the temple? One , in front, head unbowed, Like you. “I got the deal, I am king of my own Kingdom, I have no need to repent or ask for mercy” likened to the man in the story-“I do everything right, thank you that I am unlike this sinner”. WAKE-UP TIM,JESUS SAID HE WAS NOT FORGIVEN!!   BUT The man in the back, hanging his head, said “be merciful on me lord, a SINNER” And Jesus said he went home justified. How on Gods green earth do you reconcile that? And then defend Hitler?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,601 through 1,620 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account