Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 04 2011,20:52)
    Mark: If Jesus isn't here now, within your heart, who do you pray to? Does he hear you? Or will you have to wait until Jesus gets here? TK

Jesus is everywhere. He will manifest himself at the end of days to destroy the godless and evil, and then we will be with him forever. But right now, he is in my heart, and he also walks with me, and warns me. Sometimes when I am reading your new age philosophy and “no rules” statements, he is telling me “BULL CRAP! DONT BELIEVE THAT GARBAGE!” I'm lovin it. Peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 04 2011,01:37)

don't know of any scriptures that say, he send his “spirit”.

Hi Georg,

Psalm 107:20 He sent “His Word”(the HolySpirit), and
    healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,01:59)
    George,
    As to the sending of the spirit, Matt 1:20 “It is by the Holy Spirit that she has concieved this child”  And in v23 “and they shall call him Emmanuel,”a name which means “God is with us.”

I know where you stand. I don't want to argue this with you. We've been here before. I know that as Irene has stated and I believe,
    when Jesus gets here he will take away all confusion. We both believe he is the messiah, God's son. We both believe we are saved by his blood. Let's leave it on common ground. I love ya'll-Mark

Hi Mark,

Jesus “got here” on “Pentecost”! (Click Here)
    (John 14:34 / Isaiah 64:4-5 / Hebrews 7:28)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Mark: If Jesus isn't here now, within your heart, who do you pray to? Does he hear you? Or will you have to wait until Jesus gets here? TK

Also, there is a differance between having a feeling of right and wrong, and someone sitting down with you or appearing to you and telling you word for definate word what the deal is. That honestly is the feeling I get, from God inside me, but Tim he is coming, it's in the part of the bible you ignore. Read Jude, definately after John and Jesus. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2011,21:27)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,01:59)
    George,
    As to the sending of the spirit, Matt 1:20 “It is by the Holy Spirit that she has concieved this child”  And in v23 “and they shall call him Emmanuel,”a name which means “God is with us.”

I know where you stand. I don't want to argue this with you. We've been here before. I know that as Irene has stated and I believe,
    when Jesus gets here he will take away all confusion. We both believe he is the messiah, God's son. We both believe we are saved by his blood. Let's leave it on common ground. I love ya'll-Mark

Hi Mark,

Jesus “got here” on “Pentecost”! (Click Here)
    (John 14:34 / Isaiah 64:4-5 / Hebrews 7:28)

God bless

He is not manifested though. He is in spirit form, omnipotent, but not manifested and come in glory bro. I wish. It's cold outside today. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

The Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming. The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. {2 Th 2:8b-12 RSV}

Ed, you can't hink that the lawless one is out of the way yet, do you? Or Anniialated? Or Jesus mannifested yet?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,21:40)
    The Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming. The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. {2 Th 2:8b-12 RSV}

Ed, you can't hink that the lawless one is out of the way yet, do you? Or Anniialated? Or Jesus mannifested yet?

Hi Mark,

The strong delusion is believing in a false flesh return of Jesus. (Rev.13:15) (Click Here)
    2Thess.2:8 is referring to the “HolySpirit” speaking in us believers. (See also Rev.19:15)
    Matt.10:10 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
    We are in the “Feast of Booths”, burning up the rudiments (all false doctrines)! (Heb.12:29)

[74 x 2 =148]                                    148=פסח (Passover)
    1) The Passover”=148…………….“The Passover”: made possible “Pentecost”=117
    “Messiah: Jesus”=148…………….JESUS CHRIST”=151 was/is “the Testator”=151!

2) Pentecost”=117…………………Started  the “God Spirit”=117(Holy Spirit), which      
    Former Rain=117……………….is “GOD THE FATHER”=117 reigning in believers!

3) Feast of Booths”=151…………begins The “HOLY SPIRIT”=151(The LORD JEHOVAH=151)
    Tabernacles Feast=151 …………“Tabernacles Feast”=151; is the culmination of all “three”!
    The Latter Rain=151……………“HolySpirit” ruling: is “PROOF OF GOD”=117! (Rev.11:15)

God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Naw man, the above scripture states and I believe, He is coming. By all the evil here now, it hasn't been destroyed yet. thats why he said to pray “The Kingdom come”, knowing we would be praying it up to this day. We wait for a new heaven and earth, perfected, in which there is no evil. That hasn't happened yet bro. Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Now there are only arguements and confusion. Jesus will end all that……….

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Tim…. If scripture serves us correctly,the instructions Jesus gave us in form was that we were to go before the Father with praise for his office that being heaven in conjunction with praise for for his name while asking for mercy and forgiveness as we extend the same to our brothers in addition we are to anticipate his coming kingdom and all this is to done in the form of a prayer in the name of Jesus our advocate and savior…..This lesson was not for the pupose of paroting Jesus' words it was a blue print for how in Jesus name we can approach the father…

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,23:09)
    Naw man, the above scripture states and I believe, He is coming. By all the evil here now, it hasn't been destroyed yet. thats why he said to pray “The Kingdom come”, knowing we would be praying it up to this day. We wait for a new heaven and earth, perfected, in which there is no evil. That hasn't happened yet bro. Peace

Hi Mark,

Ephesians 4:13-14 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
    unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth
    be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the
    sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; God having
    provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect. (Heb.11:40)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 04 2011,23:16)

Greetings Tim…. If scripture serves us correctly,the instructions Jesus gave us in form was that we were to go before the Father with praise for his office that being heaven in conjunction with praise for for his name while asking for mercy and forgiveness as we extend the same to our brothers in addition we are to anticipate his coming kingdom and all this is to done in the form of a prayer in the name of Jesus our advocate and savior…..This lesson was not for the pupose of paroting Jesus' words it was a blue print for how in Jesus name we can approach the father…

Hi Theodore J,

The “Kingdom of God” is already here! (Luke 17:21 / Acts 2:4)

God bless

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2011,23:26)

Hi Theodore J,

God bless

Thanks Ed….. Can you give me the coordinates so I may program my GPS,I plan on visiting this kingdom I have heard so much about…Please don't tell me it is spiritual or it is in our hearts as for I always thought it would be a physical place here on this earth with a new Jerusalem and people would not be sick anymore,and Lions will be lyeing with lambs and we would not know war anymore….

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2011,23:21)

Hi Mark,

Ephesians 4:13-14 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
    unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth
    be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the
    sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; God having
    provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect. (Heb.11:40)

God bless

That we henceforth

That hasn't happened yet. This site is a perfect example of that. Peace.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 04 2011,23:51)

Hi Theodore J,

God bless

Thanks Ed….. Can you give me the coordinates so I may program my GPS,I plan on visiting this kingdom I have heard so much about…Please don't tell me it is spiritual or it is in our hearts as for I always thought it would be a physical place here on this earth with a new Jerusalem and people would not be sick anymore,and Lions will be lyeing with lambs and we would not know war anymore….

:)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 04 2011,23:51)

Hi Theodore J,

God bless

Hi Theodore J,

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!
                       for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
    2Cor.5:17   Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
                       old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
    Titus 3:5     Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to
                       his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the HolySpirit;
    Rom.14:18  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the HolySpirit.  

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,23:52)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2011,23:21)

Hi Mark,

God bless

That we henceforth

That hasn't happened yet. This site is a perfect example of that. Peace.

Hi Mark,

Are you admitting that you are being deceived?

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name,
                    saying, 'i am'; and shall deceive many.
    2Tm.3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse
                    and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

No, I am saying there are alot of people out there (I think you know one really well) taking scripture and complicating it, and teaching it as doctrine, and confusing the simple, so that it ends up like the middle of that passage

”  tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the
    sleight of men, and cunning craftiness”

I know the Lord Ed. He is a personal friend of mine. Not even you could sway my understanding of him. I love him, and you to. Peace-mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 05 2011,05:48)
    No, I am saying there are alot of people out there (I think you know one really well) taking scripture and complicating it, and teaching it as doctrine, and confusing the simple, so that it ends up like the middle of that passage

”  tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the
    sleight of men, and cunning craftiness”

I know the Lord Ed. He is a personal friend of mine. Not even you could sway my understanding of him. I love him, and you to. Peace-mark

Hi Mark, (Rev.15:2-3)

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the vctory  
    over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name,
    stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses
    the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are
    thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Revelation 4:8

Kurios………….Lord(Jesus)……………which was………Owner
    Theos………….God(The Father)……..and is…………….Creator
    Pantokrator….Almighty(HolySpirit)…and is to come…Ruler

The song of Moses

Deut.32:1-5 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
    My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the
    tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: Because I will publish the name of the LORD(YHVH):
    ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment:
    a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. They have corrupted themselves,
    their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

mikeangel
    Participant

Do you love me Ed?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account