Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 23 2008,12:18)

Quote (david @ Feb. 20 2008,22:06)
    As well Broncs, you didn't consider my other posts:

“If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;”
    –Closing words of Revelation.

Yet his website says:
    “From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book”

I don't know how we can understand this any other way but to be an addition to the book of revelation.  He is revealing something that John apparently saw but didn't write.  So “plagues” will clearly be upon this one.

Just bringing this up because no one addressed it.

He is not adding to the Bible, he is revealing what was not meant to be at that time. Just as in Daniel, it was not his time to know.

Also, RW is one of the most humble men I have ever met. He is bold and direct as he needs to be to deliver God's word.

kejonn
    Participant

Second sentence of 2008 God's Final Witness

My first book, The Prophesied End-Time, was published nearly a year and a half ago and has been distributed in over 100 countries.

Second sentence in and RW is pointing out his “worth”. This will be fun.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,19:20)

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 23 2008,12:18)

Quote (david @ Feb. 20 2008,22:06)
    As well Broncs, you didn't consider my other posts:

“If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;”
    –Closing words of Revelation.

Yet his website says:
    “From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book”

I don't know how we can understand this any other way but to be an addition to the book of revelation. He is revealing something that John apparently saw but didn't write. So “plagues” will clearly be upon this one.

Just bringing this up because no one addressed it.

He is not adding to the Bible, he is revealing what was not meant to be at that time. Just as in Daniel, it was not his time to know.

Also, RW is one of the most humble men I have ever met. He is bold and direct as he needs to be to deliver God's word.

Mat 7:15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

kejonn
    Participant

Understandably, it was difficult for the hosts of those interviews to believe that this world is about to enter a time of destruction which will ultimately end 6,000 years of man’s government—man’s self-rule.

Even most Christians have given up on the “young earth” theory. There is just way too much evidence to refute that mankind has only been here 6000 years. Already he is losing points.

His worth? He distributed them for FREE! He doesn't make a cent off of the. Are you reading the books and breaking them down? If you are going to seriously do that, at least keep an open mind.

kejonn
    Participant

I also note that he constantly makes references to his first book. Since the original publishing was sold (and obviously didn't sell well), it stinks of self-advertisement. I envision an Amway scheme here.

Let's start on this…. He created the Earth millions of years ago indeed. However, this is where Lucifer comes into the picture.

Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels were placed onto earth to beautify it. As time went on Lucifer began his own plan, thinking God's way was wrong. Then eventually there was a massive war (the asteroid belt is proof of that as that is what was left after that war). When God speaks of creating the earth in Genesis, it was “fixing” it after that great war!

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,19:31)
    His worth? He distributed them for FREE! He doesn't make a cent off of the. Are you reading the books and breaking them down? If you are going to seriously do that, at least keep an open mind.

Both are for sale on Amazon. It appears they did not sell well enough so now his new ploy is to distribute them for free, in hopes of duping people into joining his church. More members, more tithes. This guy is so transparent.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,19:34)
    Let's start on this…. He created the Earth millions of years ago indeed. However, this is where Lucifer comes into the picture.

Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels were placed onto earth to beautify it. As time went on Lucifer began his own plan, thinking God's way was wrong. Then eventually there was a massive war (the asteroid belt is proof of that as that is what was left after that war). When God speaks of creating the earth in Genesis, it was “fixing” it after that great war!

Is this the bogus “gap theory”?

Listen to his interviews, he says you can request them for free. As for being for sale, yes they are as some don't want to wait for them I suppose and for the printers to make money. But in all of his interviews he says “you can go buy them, or you can write in and we'll send them to you for free. Or email us and we'll send them to you for free.”

If you actually read the whole book of 2008 then you will get the full story that is spread throughout the bible. You see the Bible is a big puzzle, a piece here and a piece there and you eventually get the big picture…

kejonn
    Participant

The proof of the validity of my first book, and now this one, is in the timing and the destruction that follows, exactly as both books describe.

He has mentioned his first book several times in the first few pages. Thus far I feel as if I am reading an infomercial. Maybe I'll stay up until 3AM and see if he has a commercial.

That is telling you that you may need to read the first to get the complete understanding and God's plan from the beginning.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,19:39)
    If you actually read the whole book of 2008 then you will get the full story that is spread throughout the bible. You see the Bible is a big puzzle, a piece here and a piece there and you eventually get the big picture…

You mean like this? http://www.jesuspuzzle.com/

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,19:45)
    That is telling you that you may need to read the first to get the complete understanding and God's plan from the beginning.

You mean that I need to read RW's work to understand God's plan? Thank goodness he came along since nobody has known for thousands of years.

Not necessarily. For those like me who never understood anything in the Bible, they certainly helped, but not because they were from him but because they are from God thru RW. Simple….

kejonn
    Participant

Over the centuries, people have seen natural disasters and predicted that man was in the end-times of Bible prophecy. But throughout time, they have been wrong.

I wonder if those who come after RW will use similar words when they speak of RW?

The only reason I understood anything is because God opened my mind pure and simple. John 6:44 says it directly.

kejonn
    Participant

I get this. About 15-20 years ago end times talk was popular in pulpits. Now you rarely hear it. RW is using that to his advantage. Clever rascal, perhaps he will milk people for millions like Benny Hinn has been doing. More power to him.

Benny Hinn is a joke. What is Yasna??

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account