Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 02 2011,23:13)
    The question is – How close? In Revalations it is written that the four angels will be released from the river Euphrates that were prepared to kill a fourth? of mankind.Roughly separating Iran from the south. Spooky. I'm not going over there. I have said I would someday. I'll wait until God cleans house and rules. Godbless

That is the age old question….When I look to south I see Egypt,when I look to north I see Germany and Europe…Not withstanding the destruction brought on by the angels in the final stages,I would focus on the current events which are readly recognizable and that is the peril that faces Israel and the subsequent betrayal that will be fostered by the US…An interesting film clip appeared on You tube on march 18th in 07 or 08…what made it interesting is that the German Chancellor Angela Merkel appoligized for the Holocaust before the Knesset and pledged support for Israel against terrorism…This is significant because there are German Boots on the ground as we speak as part of the UN peace keepers…This country has its roots in ancient assyeria and were responsible for the sacking of Israel in the 6th century BC…God has told us he would raise up the Assyrian again as judgement in the last days….Germania (war man) was the name the Romans gave these ancient warriors…IMO…I would watch for forcfull intervention in the middleast peace process and blitzcreig (lightening war)fostered by Europe and dominated by Germany….This process is underway Egypt is gone as an ally of Israel and Jordan is next after that watch how fast events unfold….

mikeangel
    Participant

Thank you God for chooseing us as his, to dwell secure under his wings. I wish we could do as you have said before, and unite under someone Godly with common sense, which currently out of style, and amend the constitution. At present the polls show that the majority of America believes in God. I am stupid as a cow as far as charisma and speaking and debateing. It isn't me.I wish God would raise someone though. You have said that where there is life there is hope. I pray that it is not lost hope. Godbless Theo-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 02 2011,23:06)
    Greetings Marc….Iam sure we have all heard the age old adage ” God works in strange ways” let us step back and examine history both past and present,let me start by saying that God determines the outcome of wars and because he blessed us with the freedom to choose right from wrong we are the one who starts them…Hitler was a prelude of things to come if we do not change our ways,having said that,the American victory over Japan was an introduction to the reality that man now has the ability to destroy all life as well as this planet….What you and I know is that God will not let this happan,he is going to allow us to come very close and at some point he will step in and deal with us mightly….The stage is set for this senerio and the Jews will be a major player in the enlightening process that will usher in the milenial reign…The Jews will suffer for their stiff neck refusal to reconize their messiah in spite of the fact that they were the keepers of the law as well as the throne…

One more thing Theo,

Interesting to me is how God intracately enclosed his truth in mystery. No one can definitively call which things in the bible are symbolic or literal, absolutely. My point-about the 1000 years- One scripture that comes to mind is 2 Peter 3:8 “This point must not be overlooked, dear friends. In the Lords eyes, one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years are as one day” . I hope the end of this world will be after a thousand literal days of Christ reign, it would be beautiful to experience, but as evil as it has become, and me being the pesimist I am, there is no telling to me for sure. We will soon find out………..

mikeangel
    Participant

Can ya'll tell I had an operation on my foot and have alot of time on the computer? The miracles of modern technology. if I could only remember how to spell…….

Tim,

I am glad there are rules. I am glad God punishes. he has punished me several times and I am greatful for it. Not repeating my whole life, but the best example of the was about 20 years ago in my first marriage. I was making tons of money and keeping my manic depressive wife happy most of the time until she hit a cycle. I was living a impossible life. One day, I was riding around looking at jobs with another contractor. while we were in a house we were looking at, he whips out a little coke, and proceeds to “chop it up”. I knew from adolesence how bad it could be and that I had sworn for years not to do hard drugs. This day the devil talked to me. I know you don't believe he exist but he does. In a most gentle and evil way he tricked me, I heard his voice, but I didn't recognise it was him. It said “go ahead, you deserve it”, and I did it. Boy o boy! What a rush! All that work and I was tired and all I wanted to do then was have fun fun fun! I swore to myself that it would be “my little reward” once a month. After a few months, I would count down the days until my weekend. At church, I felt like crap. I would out of guilt put 120.00 in the plate to offset what I spent on the 8-ball. After 9 months, I wasn't doing it anymore, it was doing me. I was still praying, and i knew that God would have to save me. He did. He wooped my (donkey) but good. 11 months into it, I did a job, and did exactly what a HUD inspector asked me to do. He inspected it and approved it. He mistakenly had me nail a roof into a torch down roof, which made the sunroom leak like a watering can. That Friday my work trailer was stolen, with tools that my father had given me from childhood. After that I was in pieces, and I went to go fishing. I hit a berm and ripped off the lower unit of my motor, ruining my only earthly escape from my pain. That friday, I went to the dealers house, it was the weekend I had been waiting for, still blind. I had a vacant house I stored paint in, and thats where I did it. I went to crush it on a paint can, and all I heard was “prang” and it shot off into the Kitchen. I thought I saw where it went. Long story longer, I ended up demolishing the whole kitecen down to the ground, tasting the piecies of sheetrock to see if they were it, and then it happened-All of a sudden, it was like I was naked in a phone booth in front of the whole world, and my eyes were opened.I knew God was screaming at me, and had been for three weeks. I swore off of it and quit. But, every time i was paid a job in cash, and rode home with sometimes 1600 in cash in my wallet, dudes pager number would not get out of my mind. So this day, I stopped in the interstate, went to the side of the road, knelt down, raised my right hand to heaven,and swore to God against my soul in Hell, “God, if you get me back to the way I was before, I will never ever do that again”. You could plunk a kilogram of coke in front of me now and I would not touch it. I don't know if that is what others should do, but it is what I did.Thank God he punishes and reproves. I'm lovin' it. Love-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

If there are no rules, am I free to get wired Tim?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 02 2011,22:42)
    No my friend, I am not trying to pin you down. I am not trying to change you. I want to know where you stand and why. I have told you before, I agree with some of the things you have said, and they have been added to my understandings, as I have added things from others. I don't have time to look it up, but somewhere it is written to hold on to what is good, and get rid of the rest. I agree with love. It is God. God is love.Thats in John.

Hitler was horrible. He was an egomaniac. He ran a propaganda machine to control the masses thought processes into thinking that he was “the savior”. One song he had the little children sing in school proclaimed him “savior”. Also the rest of the country. Until I studied history I thought he mass murdered the Jews out of retaliation for Jesus. I found out much otherwise. He set up an entirely differant religion based on mythology that the ayrians were the chosen master race mystically introduced into the world. All other races were bad, especially Jews, which he attempted to exterminate by the millions. Tim, Get ready, Jesus was a Jew. To be so old as you say, you dont exibit much wisdom in that post IMO. Yup, we dropped the bomb. We warned the Japanese well in advance. Surrender or you will get the most destructive force ever to be on earth. ?They called our bluff. Instead of sacrificing more of our men in an invasion, we did what we had to do. Stupid them. Even stupider than that they still didn't surrender. We had to do it again. Then they undid their rectal crainial inversion and surrendered.  Also my friend, what about thier bombs and torpedos on the sucker punch on pearl harbor? We weren't even warned. Alot of men never saw their loved ones again.

The Law was the temple rules for sacrifice Tim. He never did away with the commandments. He added to them. He ment that the Jewish lock on God  was over when his Kingdom was announced. He himself told someone they needed to follow the commandments to get eternal life.

I feel that it is the other way around Tim. I didn't mean to do it but out of your fingers it came up. For you to defend Hitler means you do agree with that video. The reason I wanted to push the question is that I remember being so surprised to hear something on here so seemingly screwy as to hear someone being told they dont have rules and were “King of their own Kingdom”, and that they came up with the philosophy on thier own through thousands of hours of study, and then to see a video that  echos almost exactly what they profess. What a coincidence! Who'd a thunk it?

On a job I do, I try to avoid what I call “the snowball effect”. In executing a job, I try to never leave an obvious mistake, even though I know I will get to it later and have it in mind. I fix it right then and there. BECAUSE- When a customer sees it, it puts a little doubt on my professionalism, and they will look over the whole job with a microscope, and thats where the snowball starts. Well, when I read the things you professed, and saw that video, that started with me. I'm not surprised you believe that. I am surprised that you are trying to spread it here. We are here to debate and discuss scripture and what we believe. And I have a huge problem with it. I believe it is heresy and dangerous to teach. I believe it is a bad twist on God's word. If you believe it and you sleep with it, fine. Its a free country, so far. But, I do not feel that you are being honest and forthright in answering direct and honest questions, and that worries me about you. I still love you. I still keep the good things I feel I got from you. Thanks. Mark

Mark, Thank you! Let me start by saying or asking how you believe Jesus was a Jew? He was called a Jew and raised by a Jewish stepfather but he was not a Jew. Actually I don't think there was a true bloodline of Jews, ever. The term “Jew” was a nickname used for those who came out of Judea. Abraham was a hebrew!

It could be there is more wisdom coming forth from my posts than many are able to hear!

You tend to justify killing by one side and condemn killing by the other side. I say killing is killing whether justified or not.

You have been told that the law was temple rules for sacrifice by someone and you accepted that by faith as your personal belief. I do not believe that to be of the truth.

The Jewish nation was self proclaimed chosen of God. They were not a bloodline from Abaham and not chosen. They had usurped their position in religion as the chosen ones.

Hear the truth of God! These are the true aspects of the most high God of Jesus: God is long-suffering and kind. God has no envy. God never boasts or brags. God is not easily provoked. God doesn't think evil!! God rejoiceth in the truth. God. These are some of the aspects of love which is God per Jesus. Love also does not tell someone what to do or say. Love might recommend or show a way but it will not demand a way. Love/God may make suggestions to mankind, but not commandments as in laws with punishment of sin!!

I have never to date heard another person preach or teach the Kingdom of God as I have presented on this site many times.

Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done…Matt.6:10
    The Kingdom is at hand…Matt.4:17….The time is fulfilled Mrk.1:14….The law and prophets were until John,Luke16:16
    Luke 17:20…Kingdom doesn't come with observation(you won't see it) the Kingdom of God is within you….(words of God)
    If I cast out erronious thinking/devils/lies and deception, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you Matt.12:28
    The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost Rom14:17

So, how do we rule this Kingdom of God within? Rev.2:6….Who hath made us kings and priests unto God!
    Rev.5:10and hast made us unto our God, kings and priests and we shall reign on earth….
    Rev.20:6…and they shall be priests of God and of his Christ and reign with him…

We are the new temple of God made without hands. The old temple was torn down. We are the new body of Christ. The godhead dwells in us now.

Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of lords. We are kings and lords of our own temples and churches. No more need find a brick and mortar building with a steeple. God/Jesus/ and the whole, pure spirit dwell within. Now we administer Gods love as we understand it and become one with it.

The reason IMO that Jesus used kingdom as the identifying picture is the total absolute control and power you have within your kingdom. Absolute control as a priest of your temple and king of your kingdom.

Now you think what you want. God bless your inquiry. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Mark: Please don't ever worry about me! Worry is when a child of God with power, conjures in his mind, fear based thoughts he creates about anothers pain or hurt or problems which wouldn't effect me but it will be produced in your life. Worry is the opposite of faith created by the individual. Now its ok to worry but you will experienced those destructive thoughts in your life. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

You are right. I think “concerned” is a better description. Like I am about the video and people who believe that stuff, scientology, rock worship, etc, etc.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 03 2011,01:25)

Greetings Marc….Iam sure we have all heard the age old adage ” God works in strange ways” let us step back and examine history both past and present,let me start by saying that God determines the outcome of wars and because he blessed us with the freedom to choose right from wrong we are the one who starts them…Hitler was a prelude of things to come if we do not change our ways,having said that,the American victory over Japan was an introduction to the reality that man now has the ability to destroy all life as well as this planet….What you and I know is that God will not let this happan,he is going to allow us to come very close and at some point he will step in and deal with us mightly….The stage is set for this senerio and the Jews will be a major player in the enlightening process that will usher in the milenial reign…The Jews will suffer for their stiff neck refusal to reconize their messiah in spite of the fact that they were the keepers of the law as well as the throne…

One more thing Theo,

Interesting to me is how God intracately enclosed his truth in mystery. No one can definitively call which things in the bible are symbolic or literal, absolutely. My point-about the 1000 years- One scripture that comes to mind is 2 Peter 3:8 “This point must not be overlooked, dear friends. In the Lords eyes, one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years are as one day” . I hope the end of this world will be after a thousand literal days of Christ reign, it would be beautiful to experience, but as evil as it has become, and me being the pesimist I am, there is no telling to me for sure. We will soon find out………..

Marc….The scriptures by design are purposed to confuse,Jesus spoke in parables to confuse….The question is to confuse who…The equating of time with respect to days,years and so on are very clear…any reference to God with respect to time is irrelevent simply because he is timeless there was no beginning and there will be no end…However when we speak of times, a general acceptance of the term time is to be a calendar year and to futher confuse, the Gregorian calander consists of 365 days while Gods sacred calander has only 360 days,the sacred calender is structured around Gods Holy Days….( not christmas or new years)The thousand year reign of Christ is very time specific and when it will begin is very specific…The time Jesus spent in the tomb was very specific…The End time prophecy is not because the father reserves the right to bring things to an end here in his own good time….He says no one knows the time except him,when events start to unfold that we were warned to watch for,know that the time is nigh,and prepare….The tribulation spoken of in Revelation could very well be underway already and all the events that are slated to take place could happen in a shorter or longer space in our time but the one thing I do know is it will happen in Gods good time…

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 03 2011,02:16)
    If there are no rules, am I free to get wired Tim?

Mike: If you weren't free you could not have done what you did; and the rules you speak of, if there are any, didn't stop you from doing whatever it was that you wanted to do.

You profess laws for your perfection and yet you don't follow them! No wonder you don't see your own perfection.

It appears to me that I profess total freedom, to do anything I choose to do and don't do it out of honor and love for God….
    You profess to have rules and laws and commandments yet do the things that you say you shouldn't do, and become an outlaw! No wonder you beg for mercy from God!
    Which seems work better, freedom in love or rules & commands? TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Guidance and reproval from God works very well for me. I also know that repentance of my sins brings forgiveness. It's great to be me bro.John preached repentance of sin. Jesus sent his deciples out to preach repentance. I got the message. Somehow you didn't. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 03 2011,22:38)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 03 2011,01:25)

One more thing Theo,

Marc….The scriptures by design are purposed to confuse,Jesus spoke in parables to confuse….The question is to confuse who…The equating of time with respect to days,years and so on are very clear…any reference to God with respect to time is irrelevent simply because he is timeless there was no beginning and there will be no end…However when we speak of times, a general acceptance of the term time is to be a calendar year and to futher confuse, the Gregorian calander consists of 365 days while Gods sacred calander has only 360 days,the sacred calender is structured around Gods Holy Days….( not christmas or new years)The thousand year reign of Christ is very time specific and when it will begin is very specific…The time Jesus spent in the tomb was very specific…The End time prophecy is not because the father reserves the right to bring things to an end here in his own good time….He says no one knows the time except him,when events start to unfold that we were warned to watch for,know that the time is nigh,and prepare….The tribulation spoken of in Revelation could very well be underway already and all the events that are slated to take place could happen in a shorter or longer space in our time but the one thing I do know is it will happen in Gods good time…

Amen. I trust him. It's up to him. As you said once if I remember correctly “he can do anything he wants to, he is after all God, and nothing is impossible for him”. I'm trusting him. As it states in Daniel, he does not forsake those who love him. Peace Theo, hope you are well-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 03 2011,20:25)
    You have been told that the law was temple rules for sacrifice by someone and you accepted that by faith as your personal belief. I do not believe that to be of the truth.

The Jewish nation was self proclaimed chosen of God. They were not a bloodline from Abaham and not chosen. They had usurped their position in religion as the chosen ones.
    —————————————————————–

Hear the truth of God! These are the true aspects of the most high God of Jesus: God is long-suffering and kind. God has no envy. God never boasts or brags. God is not easily provoked. God doesn't think evil!! God rejoiceth in the truth. God. These are some of the aspects of love which is God per Jesus. Love also does not tell someone what to do or say. Love might recommend or show a way but it will not demand a way. Love/God may make suggestions to mankind, but not commandments as in laws with punishment of sin!!

I have never to date heard another person preach or teach the Kingdom of God as I have presented on this site many times.

Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done…Matt.6:10
    The Kingdom is at hand…Matt.4:17….The time is fulfilled Mrk.1:14….The law and prophets were until John,Luke16:16
    Luke 17:20…Kingdom doesn't come with observation(you won't see it) the Kingdom of God is within you….(words of God)
    If I cast out erronious thinking/devils/lies and deception, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you Matt.12:28
    The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost Rom14:17

So, how do we rule this Kingdom of God within? Rev.2:6….Who hath made us kings and priests unto God!
    Rev.5:10and hast made us unto our God, kings and priests and we shall reign on earth….
    Rev.20:6…and they shall be priests of God and of his Christ and reign with him…

We are the new temple of God made without hands. The old temple was torn down. We are the new body of Christ. The godhead dwells in us now.

Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of lords. We are kings and lords of our own temples and churches. No more need find a brick and mortar building with a steeple. God/Jesus/ and the whole, pure spirit dwell within. Now we administer Gods love as we understand it and become one with it.

The reason IMO that Jesus used kingdom as the identifying picture is the total absolute control and power you have within your kingdom. Absolute control as a priest of your temple and king of your kingdom.                                  

Now you think what you want.  God bless your inquiry. TK

These top two statements should really ban you from this site for believers.

Why do you quote from the Bible? was not the Bible written by the people you reject?

If not from the Bible, were do YOU get the truth, what you call truth. You reject what “IS” truth, and formulate your own truth from the book you reject as truth; if that is not hypocritical in the worst way, then I don't know what is.

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

We are all outlaws Tim, thats why God became man and died for us. Thank you Jesus.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,00:35)
    We are all outlaws Tim, thats why God became man and died for us. Thank you Jesus.

Mike

God did not become man, he send his son, Jesus.

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

George,

God sent his spirit, which was from himself, and manifested himself in Jesus. Unlike any other man ever. The only one to be literally God and Man.  Jesus himself said “when you see me, you have seen the Father as well”.I don't understand it, but I believe him. It is what the spirit tells me from his other manifestation, the word, which is also God. John 1:1-“the word was in God's presence, and the word was God”. In God's presence and God at the same time.  I love them all, they are of God,perfect,undefiled, pure spirit -John 4:24 “God is spirit”. Emmanuel “God is with us”. Peace and love to you, hope ya'll are well-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,00:57)
    George,

God sent his spirit, which was from himself, and manifested himself in Jesus. Unlike any other man ever. The only one to be literally God and Man.  Jesus himself said “when you see me, you have seen the Father as well”.I don't understand it, but I believe him. It is what the spirit tells me from his other manifestation, the word, which is also God. John 1:1-“the word was in God's presence, and the word was God”. In God's presence and God at the same time.  I love them all, they are of God,perfect,undefiled, pure spirit -John 4:24 “God is spirit”. Emmanuel “God is with us”. Peace and love to you, hope ya'll are well-Mark

mike

I know of scriptures that says, “God send his “SON””, but don't know of any scriptures that say, he send his “spirit”.

God is spirit, that is true, so is Jesus, so are the angels, and so are the devils/demons.

When Jesus said, “when you see me, you have seen the Father as well”, is not meant to be taken literal; did he not also say?

Jhn 5:37   And the Father himself, “””which hath sent me”””, hath borne witness of me. Ye have “””neither””” heard his voice at any time, “””nor seen his shape”””.  

1Jo 4:12  “””No man hath seen God at any time”””. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.  

Was Jesus and John lying?

How was God “IN” Jesus, and how is God in us?

Phl 2:5  Let this “”mind”” be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

His Holy Spirit/Mind was in Jesus, and will be in us, “”IF”” we believe his word. Jesus was the word, he spoke it; now we have his word in a written form, the Bible.

Georg

Ps, we are well, thank you.

mikeangel
    Participant

George,
    As to the sending of the spirit, Matt 1:20 “It is by the Holy Spirit that she has concieved this child” And in v23 “and they shall call him Emmanuel,”a name which means “God is with us.”

I know where you stand. I don't want to argue this with you. We've been here before. I know that as Irene has stated and I believe, when Jesus gets here he will take away all confusion. We both believe he is the messiah, God's son. We both believe we are saved by his blood. Let's leave it on common ground. I love ya'll-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark: If Jesus isn't here now, within your heart, who do you pray to? Does he hear you? Or will you have to wait until Jesus gets here? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 03 2011,20:25)
    It could be there is more wisdom coming forth from my posts than many are able to hear!

Isaiah 41:29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are
         nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

The Jewish nation was self proclaimed chosen of God. They were not a bloodline from Abaham and not chosen.

What kind of 'a LIE' is this?

Hear the truth of God!

READ THE ENTIRE BIBLE!

OPEN YOUR EARS! (Rev.2:7)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account