Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

2 Peter
    Chapter 3
    1 This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you; through them by way of reminder I am trying to stir up your sincere disposition,
    to recall the words previously spoken by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and savior through your apostles.
    Know this first of all, that in the last days scoffers 2 will come (to) scoff, living according to their own desires
    and saying, “Where is the promise of his coming? 3 From the time when our ancestors fell asleep, everything has remained as it was from the beginning of creation.”
    They deliberately ignore the fact that the heavens existed of old and earth was formed out of water and through water 4 by the word of God;
    through these the world that then existed was destroyed, deluged with water. 5
    The present heavens and earth have been reserved by the same word for fire, kept for the day of judgment and of destruction of the godless.
    6 7 But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day.
    The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
    But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, 8 and then the heavens will pass away with a mighty roar and the elements will be dissolved by fire, and the earth and everything done on it will be found out.
    9 Since everything is to be dissolved in this way, what sort of persons ought (you) to be, conducting yourselves in holiness and devotion,
    10 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved in flames and the elements melted by fire.
    But according to his promise we await new heavens and a new earth 11 in which righteousness dwells.
    Therefore, beloved, since you await these things, be eager to be found without spot or blemish before him, at peace.
    And consider the patience of our Lord as salvation, as our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, also wrote to you,
    speaking of these things 12 as he does in all his letters. In them there are some things hard to understand that the ignorant and unstable distort to their own destruction, just as they do the other scriptures.

:)

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 26 2011,11:44)
    King: A ruler in supreme command!  Since you can do anything you want to do whether right or wrong at any time you choose.

Quote from Tim

BUT LISTEN TO YOURSELF! you can do anything you want to do whether right or wrong at any time you choose.  

This is evil! This is deception! This is not right! You are not allowed to do wrong!!!! SHOW ME ONE PLACE IN THE BIBLE WHERE IT STATES YOU CAN DO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!  That is the same thing Alester Crowley professed, the most evil man I know of second to Elvis, self professed 666″ Do what you want to”. also the masons and anarchist “do what thou wilst”, and then YOU DARE PUT JESUS' BLESSING ON IT?  I am not biting bro. You do as you feel bro. Seya at the gate. Peace-Mark

Greetings Mike….The propergation of a different set of beliefs speaks to our freedom to chose right from wrong….If you willfully do this knoing it is wrong than the full weight of responsibility is on you and if you parot beliefs with out proving all things you would be wiser to just be silent…The unfortunate circumstance is that christianity is replete with parots who broadcast their ignorance because they believe the last person they spoke to or read without proving all things….

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim.
    You might have saved my life today. I was in a situation where a lady outright asked me to stay after I had finished doing what I was there for. She made it very clear what she had in mind. What he have been talking about lately and me defining where I stood really made it easy to resist. Thank you. God had you strengthen me. Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Tim is the king of his kingdom (so he 'thinks'),
    but you have proved YHVH is the King of yours!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Ed, but what I am ashamed of is it did really did cross my mind, seriously. I cant wait until all this is over. Godbless. Pray for me. Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

…blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake(or their stand in righteousness): for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

….blessed are you when men shal revile you, and persecute you and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake…

….rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you…

Under the law you profess to be under Jesus says,….whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already, in his heart….since you believe you are under law, I guess I didn't really help you at all. The truth will make you free. TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Correct, You are right. I have to ask for forgiveness. Because what I felt is wrong. I am not perfect yet. I discovered that my wife reads my post yesterday. She knows my passwords. I didn't know she was interested. We had a very sincere heart to heart. I asked her to forgive me, and she did. And then I went to bed with the devil's daughter. And today is a new day. I pray I will do better with God's help. Yes you did help me, in more ways than one. Godbless Tim-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Jn 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father,

Tim Kraft
    Participant

John15:3…Now, ye are clean (cleansed from sin) through the word which I have spoken unto you…

John15:12…..This is my commandment (greek word[entole]: an injunction, authoritive prescription, precept, commandment) that you love one another.

The total commandment of today from Jesus is Love. This includes love your neighbor as you love youself. If you don't love yourself you cannot love your neighbor. To the degree that you can love your neighbor is the exact degree you can love youself. If you judge yourself, under the law, as an imperfect sinner, you will also judge your neighbor as an imperfect sinner.

Your understanding of what God has done for you is mirrored in your life.

John15:16….I have chosen you, and ordained you to go and bear fruit (of love, not judgment…love is free…the law creates judgment which creates sin)!

V18….The world(church) will hate you, it hated me before it hated you (the world was the Jewish religious order, v:25 under the law) V20 if they persecuted me they will persecute you. V22….If I had not come and spoken unto them, THEY HAD NOT SIN, but now they have no cloke (or covering reason) for their sin (wrong thinking).

John16:1…..These things I have spoken to you that ye should not be offended (Greek word:skandalizo: entrap, intice to sin, trip-up,) V2…they shall put you out of the synagogues: yea the time cometh that whosever killeth you will think he doeth God a service.

I hope someone hears these scriptures they are sent with much love. Bless all, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
    I love you Tim. I do not agree with some of the things you say and profess, but I love you. I do not have you. The only thing I am allowed to have is evil. Even then, I am not allowed to hate the person, but I can hate the evil that is in that person.
    – I think the main objection I have to you is that you state that once you believe in Jesus and his teaching, you are allowed to do anything you want. There is no sin, even if you sin. No commands to follow, even though the above scripture plainly states you have to. The scriptures that show otherwise, to you , are wrong. You even state that Paul sometimes is contrary to Jesus. Even after all that, you say all the churches are wrong and you are right. You even believe the things in that video, which makes my skin crawl. And then as a distraction, throw some scriptures in and put Jesus' blessing on it because the “truth” made you free, free to even sin at will. No bro. That isn't right. That can mislead. It is wrong to say “no need to repent, you can do no wrong”. I am glad that I met you on here. I had no idea what the new age crap was. Now I know. Peace and love to you Tim, and especially Gods guidence. You need to forgive those people who hurt you in that church. Evil as they might be, you are commanded to forgive them, if you are to be forgiven. Maybe thats where this started………..

P.S.
    Tell me, My wifes x is the most deadbeat dad in this county. He hasn't given us a dime. He owes us 180,000 for us raising his three daughters. He professes Jesus. He hasn't even given his kids even a christmas present or anything in ten years. IS HE PERFECT TIM? According to you he is. He can do what he wants to. he can screw us over, go to the palm reader, invoke the spirits, bow down to his Elvis statue AND BE PERFECT. dude, please, think about it.

mikeangel
    Participant

The only thing I am allowed to hate is evil, not have. oops. How do you get editing power?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 28 2011,21:30)
    Tim,
    I love you Tim. I do not agree with some of the things you say and profess, but I love you. I do not have you. The only thing I am allowed to have is evil. Even then, I am not allowed to hate the person, but I can hate the evil that is in that person.
    – I think the main objection I have to you is that you state that once you believe in Jesus and his teaching, you are allowed to do anything you want. There is no sin, even if you sin. No commands to follow, even though the above scripture plainly states you have to. The scriptures that show otherwise, to you , are wrong. You even state that Paul sometimes is contrary to Jesus. Even after all that, you say all the churches are wrong and you are right. You even believe the things in that video, which makes my skin crawl. And then as a distraction, throw some scriptures in and put Jesus' blessing on it because the “truth” made you free, free to even sin at will. No bro. That isn't right. That can mislead. It is wrong to say “no need to repent, you can do no wrong”. I am glad that I met you on here. I had no idea what the new age crap was. Now I know. Peace and love to you Tim, and especially Gods guidence. You need to forgive those people who hurt you in that church. Evil as they might be, you are commanded to forgive them, if you are to be forgiven. Maybe thats where this started………..

P.S.
    Tell me, My wifes x is the most deadbeat dad in this county. He hasn't given us a dime. He owes us 180,000 for us raising his three daughters. He professes Jesus. He hasn't even given his kids even a christmas present or anything in ten years. IS HE PERFECT TIM? According to you he is. He can do what he wants to. he can screw us over, go to the palm reader, invoke the spirits, bow down to his Elvis statue AND BE PERFECT. dude, please, think about it.

You know what Tim? About my wifes x. The hardest thing is my life a matter of fact is I have to forgive him and pray for him. I do and I try to be sincere, but is so hard. His kids had so many issues from him , and still do, and it falls on my wife, and they do not trust me. How could they? If I am King of my own Kingdom like you say and can do what I want he better start running now. But, I am not. I am praying for God to give me the strength to forgive him from my heart. If I adopted your philosophy it would ruin my life.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 28 2011,21:31)
    The only thing I am allowed to hate is evil, not have. oops. How do you get editing power?

You have to ask t8 for it…
    Go to the top under Feedback, Help, Rules click on Help Desk and then on editing rights….
    Peace and love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 28 2011,21:48)

Tim,

P.S.

You know what Tim? About my wifes x. The hardest thing is my life a matter of fact is I have to forgive him and pray for him. I do and I try to be sincere, but is so hard. His kids had so many issues from him , and still do, and it falls on my wife, and they do not trust  me. How could they? If I am King of my own Kingdom like you say and can do what I want he better start running now. But, I am not. I am praying for God to give me the strength to forgive him from my heart. If I adopted your philosophy it would ruin my life.

Hey Mark….While your praying and forgiving..you should engage a bounty hunter and collect a little dough…There is no reason in the world why a women and mother should be subject to destitution and poverty because the MAN?? of the house decided to abandon his responsibility….Jesus may have turned the other cheek simbolically but there was times when he got angry and kicked some butt….That was no long haired effeminite guy turning over those tables of the money changes in temple court that day…and if you notice no one laid a hand on him…We are supposed to stand for what is right,and if we do,I do not have to tell you who stands with you…

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 28 2011,22:36)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 28 2011,21:31)

You have to ask t8 for it…
    Go to the top under Feedback, Help, Rules click on Help Desk and then on editing rights….
    Peace and love Irene

Thanks Irene, I'll try it. Peace and Love-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 28 2011,23:24)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 28 2011,21:48)

Tim,

P.S.

You know what Tim? About my wifes x. The hardest thing is my life a matter of fact is I have to forgive him and pray for him. I do and I try to be sincere, but is so hard. His kids had so many issues from him , and still do, and it falls on my wife, and they do not trust  me. How could they? If I am King of my own Kingdom like you say and can do what I want he better start running now. But, I am not. I am praying for God to give me the strength to forgive him from my heart. If I adopted your philosophy it would ruin my life.

Hey Mark….While your praying and forgiving..you should engage a bounty hunter and collect a little dough…There is no reason in the world why a women and mother should be subject to destitution and poverty because the MAN?? of the house decided to abandon his responsibility….Jesus may have turned the other cheek simbolically but there was times when he got angry and kicked some butt….That was no long haired effeminite guy turning over those tables of the money changes in temple court that day…and if you notice no one laid a hand on him…We are supposed to stand for what is right,and if we do,I do not have to tell you who stands with you…

Thanks Theo,
    We did, and he was caught. They put him in jail for four months, and then let him out, saying he paid his penalty, and told him to pay. That was a year ago. We have to start the process all over again. In the mean time- he is hanging around town. He went to where his daughter works, and she stayed in the back of the store until he left. So sad, it really is not fair. I will be paid back someday. We are all going to court, and will be recompensed, if we do not take vengance ourselves. I wait until then, God is just, and justice is his standard. I can't wait. Godbless-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Tim,

P.S.

Mark: You paid no attention to the scriptures I wrote in my last post.

You are having troubles in your life and have chosen lash at me with truth and lies.
    You are still looking for laws when you say….the only thing I am allowed to hate is evil….!
    You are looking for a whipping boy in God in my opinion. Where is the justice is your cry. Who is gonna force this deadbeat dad to do what is right?

Try to listen this once. I am not telling you how to live or what to do on this planet earth. I'm telling you it is your life.

I set you free and you want laws and rules to govern you. I don't condemn you for anything you do. It seems you are lashing at the wrong person. You demand there be sin! So be it for you. You can hate all you want. Follow earthly laws or break earthly laws, its your choice!

I never said you could not hate. Its clear that you need commands and laws to control yourself in what you deem is unlawful and sinful ways.

You attacked me for believing the same as a video I've never watched. Saying that one can “sin at will” is completely different than “there is no sin”!

My oldest daughter is a single mom with a 12 year old daughter that is scrimping by with no help from her dad, whom she still lets him, see her, but even with help from the state and 12 years of time he has not in total paid $5k.

I never meant to say I was perfect in this life on earth. I am perfect in relations with my God through the words of Jesus.

Here I will either act like the God thats in my heart or I will produce fruit of destruction. If a person strikes me he has just sowed a war that will reap great returns

In all these writings you have missed what I intended to say and mean to you nearly 100%. That saddens me!!! For that I am a failure. God bless, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

I am not attacking you. I am trying to clairify what you are saying, and then express how I differ with it. I learned that lesson from Irene. Just because someone disagrees with you and states how doesn't mean you are attacked. She so kindly pointed out that this website is just for that purpose, and not to be so sensitive when someone gets up and tells you where they stand. I have to have thicker skin.  

Anyway, I have shown  you just that . I have shown you scripturally where you have rules. I have given you examples in real life where those rules come into play.  You , out of your own fingers, say there is no rules, and some of pauls letters contradict Jesus. WHO IS LYING? Show me where I have, and I will apologise, as I should. There are rules I must follow.God tells me to do as he commands me.

The only reason I said that you follow that video, is that I assumed (my bad) that you have watched it. It has been on the table for that last month or so. And over and over you refuse to distance yourself from it. You have been politely asked about your differance with it. It's just a click to watch it,and it is not very long. I did. And it sounds exactly like what you profess. You have every opportunity, even now, to confirm or deny it. Show me or give me a video, and I will watch it and tell you if it fits me or not, and my disagreements. I would have no problem with it.

Tim, I really am not trying to attack you. We are here to discuss christian religion and grow through expanding our truth through the experience and insight of others. I have here. I do like this site. I agree with you in Loving others. I agree with you about not constantly beraiding one's self for being human and making human mistakes. But I do not believe that that “truth” is that you do not have rules and/or commands. That, IMO, is not right, and is wrong to teach others, or put it in place where new christians or people contemplating a relationship with Christ might see it. It is telling them “you have no cross to bear, Jesus did it”, when in reality he said that you are to pick it up every day. Today it is beautiful outside. No crisis going on. No persecution. The cross is light today, Praise God. I love you Tim, have a nice weekend-   :)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark: Thanks for you kindness. God bless you and yours in all things! TK

mikeangel
    Participant

The only reason I said that you follow that video, is that I assumed (my bad) that you have watched it. It has been on the table for that last month or so. And over and over you refuse to distance yourself from it. You have been politely asked about your differance with it. It's just a click to watch it,and it is not very long. I did. And it sounds exactly like what you profess. You have every opportunity, even now, to confirm or deny it. Show me or give me a video, and I will watch it and tell you if it fits me or not, and my disagreements. I would have no problem with it.
    -Mark

Tim,
    Would you be so kind as to do this not for Ed, but for me? How hard could it be? Godbless-Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account