Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Hi Onebody/Godcalls (or whatever you end up with)
    Reminds me of the name changes that God did to Jacob and the like. :laugh:

Hi also to all you other Sabbath keeping Christains on here (posters & lurkers alike). I'm definitely glad it's Friday. The world has me a bit worn today.

I really am off topic. I hope the Mods will be merciful with me on my last couple of posts. I just wanted to say I'm grateful the week is about over too.

-Breaks over back to the grind. :(

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 23 2008,00:26)
    Greetings onebody………Theodorej here….It appears to me this is a much more challenging arena than our previous one….These folks appear to be a much more convicted, and well a  indoctrinated group of settled believers of Biblical truth, as they have come know it.

I would have to agree… :)

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Feb. 23 2008,00:37)

Hey Gnipp,

GodCalls should have just changed his name to Israel. ha!

Yeah, been a long last three weeks. Thank God for the day of rest.

I dont think you have to worry about mods here so much. I haven't seen any thus far and if they have been around I haven't seen them. Needless to say if they have been around, they aren't running a dictatorship like that other forum.

There may be strong convictions around here, but at least everyone lets each other post their views.

Take it easy on today Gnipp, we want to hit that chat room this Sabbath for a bit brother.

Hi Everyone!

Save some for tonight!

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 22 2008,07:26)
    Greetings onebody………Theodorej here….It appears to me this is a much more challenging arena than our previous one….These folks appear to be a much more convicted, and well a  indoctrinated group of settled believers of Biblical truth, as they have come know it.

I must say that this statement is a hoot. Reading what you all have been posting thus far, I would say that “indoctrination” is a word more readily applicable to you folks. Here are my favorites:

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 20 2008,11:21)

To be quite frank with you. The books written by RW was from God. I believe this because no man could lay out what he did and make it fit like a perfect puzzle. The Bible and Gods plan being the puzzle. (as it was written in code)

Nothing in religion ever was clear to me in my life until I read his books. I am now just waiting to be baptized into the body and be a part of The Church of God – PKG.

It's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

So ultimately the Truth of Gods words. The Truth about Gods plan. Many Truths I have come to see.

And

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,14:54)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 22 2008,07:32)

Very well.

I believe anyone who is not a part of the Church of God – PKG is not of God and is worshiping God in vain.

I believe everything Ron has written and is saying about the end-times. He has given me nothing to think otherwise.

I also have other proof in which I am not at liberty to discuss, that Ron and the COG-PKG is solely who God is working with.

How could I possibly believe that God is working with millions of you so called christians. You all have different beliefs. You are ALL DIVIDED in your beliefs.

GOD is NOT Divided. Period. So that alone tells me that you are all wrong in your worship.

Honestly, do what you want as you are going to anyways. I am not here to sell you on Ron's message or (once again) to debate anything, I am here for fellowship with other Brethren. But since you were so inclined to share your “divided beliefs” and wanting to hear of mine.

There you have it.

God is Yes or No.
    God is True of False.

Yours and the other million interpretations of scripture takes a back seat and holds NO water. I could come up with my interpretation in scripture too.

I can't, because the scriptures given to me are of God. I can't take away or give to them. Cause if I did, I would TWIST and CONSTRUE them as the millions of you so called “saved” traditional christians.

Have a wonderful day  :)

Hint: if Mr. Weinland asks you to drink Kool-Aid or get ready to board a space ship, be wary.

Will you folks be building a compound soon?

You may now resume your reguarly scheduled brainwashing.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 23 2008,03:02)

Like I said, I'm not here to dispute beliefs.

You can continue in your ridicule. It doesn't affect me bro. :;):

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Broncs453
    Participant

Hey GodCalls/OneBody, welcome!

Also welcome kejonn! Stop, you're making me laugh too much – “my cult's better than yours”.. LOL! you know that the original 12 disciples were considered to be a cult right? They were following a charismatic leader who preached something not generally accepted at the time. So YEAH we're a cult!! Nothing wrong with that. No Kool-Aid here, sorry. No spaceships, no aliens, none of that CRAP.

And “you may now resume your regularly scheduled brainwashing”. That's hilarious! Can I use that? I suggest you watch the youtube video of Tom Cruise on his Scientology rant. Now THAT'S some serious brainwashing. He's WAAY out there.

I'll challenge you, you seem like a nice guy. If you think we wouldn't want you to read Ron's books because you would be picking them apart within 20 seconds and then our bubble would be burst, all I can say is BRING IT ON!!!! I want you to tell me what specifically is BS. My BS detector works REAL good now.

You'll have to forgive some of the others, they mean quite well I assure you. Sometimes conviction comes across as arrogance. Were the tables turned, I would probably think the same thing.

Go ahead – download the books and start reading Prophesied End Time first. Tell me when you hit the part that doesn't make any sense. You'll have about 300 pages to go through, that will be PLENTY of opportunity for you to find something, right?

If you blow off my challenge without reading either of the the books, then it will be obvious that you are afraid of what you might find out.

Trust me – it ain't all what you been spoonfed your whole life. But it ain't your fault either. If you find yourself getting MAD? THEN you're getting it.

Peace,

Christianity. You've been

kejonn
    Participant

Mad? Why should I get mad at what has been said? Sad perhaps — for the ones who will wonder what to do once Mr. Weinland's predictions fail to come true — but mostly amused. Fanatics always give me a good chuckle.

Its a good thing Mr. Weinland's books are free. That way people can't complain of wasting their money as we enter a recession.

Here's a suggestion for all of you PKG folks: if you say you're not here to debate, then stop acting as if you are God's chosen. Many have made the same claim in the past. Don't forget that pride is not something God enjoy's from people. As long as you come here and boast how you have the truth and everyone else is deluded, you WILL get debate.

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Kejonn…..I must say you present a valid point with respect to whether or not RWs predictions come true or not…..I have given this much thought….and,I have decided to pray for wisdom in the event…..Have you given any thought to what you would do in the event they prove to be accurate. With all due respect

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 23 2008,04:56)

Hey Broncs!

How's it going Brethren!

There is no point in challenging any of these folks. They will either be drawn or not. We just need to be thankful for what we have been given. Some will automatically fight the truth until the very end. Stuck so deep in their own interpretations of truth that the very scriptures geing fullfilled pass right before their eyes unnoticed.

Can't wait for the Sabbath! Sundown isn't coming fast enough lol! Hope to catch you online later.

-Late

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 23 2008,07:20)

geing = being

(im not good at proof reading until after I submit) haha me!

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 23 2008,07:20)

Broncs453,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hey Broncs!

How's it going Brethren!

There is no point in challenging any of these folks. They will either be drawn or not. We just need to be thankful for what we have been given. Some will automatically fight the truth until the very end. Stuck so deep in their own interpretations of truth that the very scriptures geing fullfilled pass right before their eyes unnoticed.

Can't wait for the Sabbath! Sundown isn't coming fast enough lol! Hope to catch you online later.

-Late

You all have a very nice Sabbath. I do keep it spiritual according to the N.T. not by the letter of the Law.
    Have a nice Day.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 22 2008,13:27)
    Greetings Kejonn…..I must say you present a valid point with respect to whether or not RWs predictions come true or not…..I have given this much thought….and,I have decided to pray for wisdom in the event…..Have you given any thought to what you would do in the event they prove to be accurate. With all due respect

No, because basing my life decisions on a prediction by another man would be akin to giving into the fear that terrorists want to strike into the hearts of their victims. In this sense, I view those who make predictions about the time of the end as spiritual terrorists, because they work off of the potential gullibility of others. In addition, these predictions also allow him to have power over followers, and this is not something that is desirable IMHO.

I used to belong to a church long ago with a charismatic pastor who had a big following. People did all sorts of odd things because of the words that came from his mouth. He too based what he said from scripture. And like the attitude of some of you from PKG, many of the congregants had this spiritual superior attitude which said “we're saved, the rest of you are lost”.

Don't fear, this attitude is not original to PKG. It started long ago and there are a ton of folks out there who are claiming God's favor for themselves. Humility is not a common trait among such people. I guess the meek inheriting the earth is something to ignore.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 22 2008,14:20)

Broncs453,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hey Broncs!

How's it going Brethren!

-Late

And I suppose you're not stuck in your own interpretation of the truth, eh? Oh wait, that's right — you let Mr. Weinland determine what is true for you.

There's another guy out there claiming that sway over his followers: they call him the Pope.

RW doesn't sway us one way or the other. He tells the truth, we decide. And we don't follow him, we follow God!

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Ron and the pope going head to head? Sounds interesting. My money's on Ron, 3 1/2 rounds!
    Have a good sabbath everyone!

-Gnite

hey gnipp! you're not joining our chat?

The one's who choose not to read are choosing to stay ignorant. If people want to sit here and judge us, they should educate themselves about what we are apart of. People who don't educate themselves can't say anything that is worth a dime! We are far from arrogant, we are all humbled but we all have conviction and total resolve or we couldn't say what we do.

Also, a prophet is not a prophet unless he is from God. I chose to believe him as I know that God has called me out. Those who do not have a clue what they are speaking of, they choose not to know God. And God himself has said the world would hate us because we are not part of the world!

kejonn
    Participant

Here's a question for ya: if RW is one of the witnesses, who is the other? Is the other witness trying to develop a following? Or is the other witness more humble and not seeking to draw attention to himself?

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 20 2008,22:06)
    As well Broncs, you didn't consider my other posts:

“If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;”
    –Closing words of Revelation.

Yet his website says:
    “From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book”

I don't know how we can understand this any other way but to be an addition to the book of revelation. He is revealing something that John apparently saw but didn't write. So “plagues” will clearly be upon this one.

Just bringing this up because no one addressed it.

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 23 2008,12:13)
    Here's a question for ya: if RW is one of the witnesses, who is the other? Is the other witness trying to develop a following? Or is the other witness more humble and not seeking to draw attention to himself?

The other witness has not been revealed yet but will be soon. It also says that RW is the spokesman for the 2 witnesses.

The reason the witness hasn't been revealed is because it is not the time made by God to reveal them.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account