Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,361 through 1,380 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    georg
    Participant

Nick

I hope your family doesn't read what you say here.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Would you soften the word of God to comfort men?
    Is the warning message of God too difficult to swallow?

Man and wife are one in Christ and 1Cor 7.14 shows that God protects our children.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 11 2009,06:04)
    Hi TK,
    No second chance and no universal salvation after the second resurrection.

First to die and then the judgement for those outside of the way and that judgement is shown in Mt 25.

Sheep or goats

Nick: Does it even make any sense to you at all that Jesus came with the Truth from God and never said anything even close to their being a second resurrection.Do you ever hear or follow what Jesus actually said? Jesus said he was the resrurrection and the life. There is only one resurrection from the dead. You don't pass from death to life twice. Paul said, I died, now it is no longer I that liveth, but Christ in me. Thats a metaphoric picture. He had not actually died. He had put himself behind the will of God. To put ones self off and allow God to rule his love and peace through you, into the earth is what the resurrection is all about. This is part of what being born again is all about.Seeing & hearing anew! You are right now cleansed and sanctified by the word of God.(John15:3–John17-17)if you believe! Please look those up. That is the judgment!The word of God, Jesus has come to judge, those that believe are cleansed, those that believe not are condemned. You have been judged as clean and perfect by the word of God. It is the word of God that judges! Now and forever. If you are clean by the word, then you are not a goat! If you are clean you are not the chaff, you are the wheat. If you are clean you are blessed from God and suffer no wrath. I figure you won't read this or at least you won't hear the Truth but some reading this will! Peace, love, cleansing, and santification to all that believe,TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    Both the first and the second resurrection are shown in Jn5.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    The Word of God can wash men like the disciples making them clean for God to abide in.[Jn15]

But no such universal declarations have been made about those of the world.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: If the word of God is not for you why even read it? Also be sure that every time Jesus is talking about the world of sin, the world in sin, wrath on the world etc., the “world” that he is refering to is the Jewish religion. Every once in a while when talking about the sin of the world you will see (John15:25) him say “in your law” or “in the law” which means he was talking to the Jews.Even their only sin was not believing what Jesus said. TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    The world is not a religion.
    Which dictionary do you use?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: Did you even read the scripture that I wrote? I will write it but you probably won't read it! John 15:24&25—…If I had not done among THEM the works which none other man did, THEY had not had sin: but now have THEY both seen me and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is WRITTEN IN THEIR LAW, THEY hated me without a cause…! There are several other scriptures where he refers to THEIR LAW. That could only be the Jewish religion that was established in the old covenant. The JEWISH WORLD RELIGIOUS ORDER hated Jesus, the Jews finally killed him with no reason.The New Covenant tore down the old and created the new way. Spirit is for all! All inclusive! He wasn't talking destruction to the world outside of the chruch, they had no law of moses. The world order that was ended in Christ was the Jews. Now a Jew is not a Jew that is one outwardly by circumcision of the flesh, a Jew could only now be one of the circumcision of the heart. In Spirit, all are ONE! God Bless, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    The spirit of tradition in men hated Jesus and arranged his death.
    Religious men were at the forefront of the rebellion against God and His servants.
    But satan unwittingly fulfilled God's deeper plan and provided possible rescue for all men from his grasp.
    Now all men can come to Jesus and enter by him into the kingdom of God by repentance and rebirth of water and the Spirit.

georg
    Participant

Nick  I have a question for you, and please answer this one.  We were Baptized in ” The name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. When our Minister did this, He also told us not into a sect, but into  ….He also after all were Baptized, laid hands on each one of us.   The next day was awesome for me, the Holy Spirit told me over and over again when I sinned.  And that is still going on when I do sin, which I don't do to often any more, to.  I hear you saying all time to baptized in Jesus name, is there a difference? I did not know were else to put this, I hope it is O.K. here, if not just please move it.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    God may say you have been washed by the word.
    But true water baptism is in the name of Jesus.[acts]

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 14 2009,14:09)
    Hi Irene,
    God may say you have been washed by the word.
    But true water baptism is in the name of Jesus.[acts]

Do you think that I should be re-baptist then? Since God's Holy Spirit is with me, and I know that it is, I personally don't think that for me it is not advisable to do so. What do you think?
    Irene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,02:41)
    Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining of World War III

APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites:
    http://www.the-end.com
    http://www.ronaldweinland.com

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011… KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 – God’s Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next two years, which will be followed by man’s final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.  
    Book Website

Originally posted by: TruthSeekers (ats)

I guess his prophecies never happened.

georg
    Participant

Are you surprised? does it not say, “Satan deceived the whole world” (Rev. 12:9)?

Georg

humblespirit
    Participant

Sigh.. this is such a world of confusion. Arent we supposed to be one mind?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi hs,
    The Mind of Christ is developed by the feeding on the Word when you are reborn from above.[2Peter1]
    Sadly men engage their carnal minds while not yet reborn and without awareness of the truth of the Word

georg
    Participant

Quote (humblespirit @ Nov. 09 2009,12:18)
    Sigh.. this is such a world of confusion. Arent we supposed to be one mind?

Hi and welcome. Not in this world. Satan is the God of this world. One day we will and to that day I am forever loking forward to.
    Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Theres so much confusion, one minute I think partial preterists are right, then futurists, then I think Jesus is God, then not, then I think the Catholic church is safe, then another place, then I can pray and then I cant. Sometimes I felt God there in my life, then not. Beliefs by the thousands. If only we knew the straight up truth.

karina

NickHassan
    Participant

hi KAR,
    Put off your doubts and feed on the Word of God as it is truth.
    Make sure you have obeyed the command to enter the kingdom and Acts shows you what this means.
    We are all on a journey of discovery and trudging on slowly but the horizon does start to lighten and the day draws near.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 08 2009,09:25)
    Even though in the O.T. times all did tithe.  Now God wants us to give according to our needs.  If our Children go hungry because we want to tithe, that is so wrong.
    God wants a cheerful giver, not a forced.  And how can we be cheerful if our Children go hungry?  We have an obligation to our Children.  Some will say God will go first, but are you really given to God, if the Minister what you are given to, spends it on his traveling expenses?  The Family first and then the Church.  
    Peace and Love Irene

I agree Irene.

1 Timothy 5:8 (King James Version)
    But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Acts 20:35 (New International Version)
    In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' “

2 Corinthians 8:5 (New International Version)
    And they did not do as we expected, but they gave themselves first to the Lord and then to us in keeping with God's will.

Somewhere in these scriptures is a balance.

We are to give ourselves to the Lord and then to each other. We must also provide for our families.

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 1,361 through 1,380 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account