Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,341 through 1,360 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    humblespirit
    Participant

I read this on his website in the Topics section under Timeline Questions Answered. “http://www.cog-pkg.org/faq/topics.aspx#toc” Here it is..”1260 Days: The blowing of the First Trumpet occurred on the 14th of December, 2008. That day was the beginning of the final 3 1/2 years that will eventually escalate into WW III and end at the return of Jesus Christ on Pentecost of 2012.” That I assume was written by Ronald.

Ronald Weinlands claims he knows the day of Christs return?

Mathew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Mathew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:21-22 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:32-33 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Luke 12:39-40 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

I believe that Ronald Weinland is False.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (humblespirit @ Sep. 08 2009,01:44)
    I read this on his website in the Topics section under Timeline Questions Answered. “http://www.cog-pkg.org/faq/topics.aspx#toc” Here it is..”1260 Days: The blowing of the First Trumpet occurred on the 14th of December, 2008. That day was the beginning of the final 3 1/2 years that will eventually escalate into WW III and end at the return of Jesus Christ on Pentecost of 2012.” That I assume was written by Ronald.

Mathew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Mathew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:21-22 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:32-33 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Luke 12:39-40 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Greetings Humble spirit……The scripture you posted supports the argument that no one knows the time for the return of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords….Consider this…and Iam by no means saying that RW is even one the prophets promised to warn the world before God decides to put an end to this world as we know it…Those scriptures cannot possibly aply to the end of Days when we have the sermon on the mount( Mat:24 ) telling us to watch for the signs,we have Revelation explaining symbolically the turn of events before the return,we have daniel laying out a time line of events to watch for and a specific time line leading to the return….Jesus is the appointed one to preside over the opening of the seven seals…Surely He must know the time…

georg
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Sep. 10 2009,01:03)

Quote (humblespirit @ Sep. 08 2009,01:44)

Greetings Humble spirit……The scripture you posted supports the argument that no one knows the time for the return of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords….Consider this…and Iam by no means saying that RW is even one the prophets promised to warn the world before God decides to put an end to this world as we know it…Those scriptures cannot possibly aply to the end of Days when we have the sermon on the mount( Mat:24 ) telling us to watch for the signs,we have Revelation explaining symbolically the turn of events before the return,we have daniel laying out a time line of events to watch for and a specific time line leading to the return….Jesus is the appointed one to preside over the opening of the seven seals…Surely He must know the time…

theodorej

True, no man knows the exact time of Christs return, the bible however does give us clues to that affect.
    Dan. 12:12 speaks of waiting and coming to the end of the 1335 days/years. This was a message for the saints, who after having endured the persecution of the Romans first, Rev. 6:9-11, would then have to endure the persecution of the Anti-Christ, beginning in 565 AD. That is when the waiting of the 1335 days/years began.
    Waiting, obviously is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means, being alive. That is what Paul was referring to when he said, “we which are alive and remain”, remain alive until their death. Jesus then tells us what would happen to those “saints” that would die from then on, Rev. 14:12,13.
    Who would be blessed and holy? the saints.
    Why are they blessed to die from that point on? they would not have to spend any time waiting in their grave, at their death, their change would come instantly, in the twinkling of an eye, just as Paul said they would, 1Cor. 15:51,52.
    So, yes, you can have a good idea when this event took place if you add 1335 years to 565 when the waiting started.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi and welcome HS,
    Georg too has timelines that are flawed.
    Following them has led him to believe that Jesus has already returned, sometime in the early 1900s and since then has been meeting with the saints in the air.
    This would mean that the first resurrection has already occurred, a familiar false theme in the NT, and the doorway into the the millennial kingdom for the sons of God has closed.
    However he also believes that the second resurrection takes place during that 1000 year reign and it is a time of reeducation for those who died in their sins so that they have a second chance.

I am sure if you are familiar with Rev 20 and 1 cor 15, 1 thess 4 and Heb 9.27 you will see how he has been mistaken and has adopted some popular myths and that we can yet be saved by the door of Jesus.

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 08 2009,05:12)
    Hi and welcome HS,
    Georg too has timelines that are flawed.
    Following them has led him to believe that Jesus has already returned, sometime in the early 1900s and since then has been meeting with the saints in the air.
    This would mean that the first resurrection has already occurred, a familiar false theme in the NT, and the doorway into the the millennial kingdom for the sons of God has closed.
    However he also believes that the second resurrection takes place during that 1000 year reign and it is a time of reeducation for those who died in their sins so that they have a second chance.

I am sure if you are familiar with Rev 20 and 1 cor 15, 1 thess 4 and Heb 9.27 you will see how he has been mistaken and has adopted some popular myths and that we can yet be saved by the door of Jesus.

Nick I have a question for you, do you know about when Christ will return? Even though Georg has an understanding, that is hard to understand. But do you think that Christ will have to train His Saints to rule with Him in the Millennium?
    I do think that He will do that. Also there are even Children that have never heard the name Jesus, what about them?
    They all will have a chance, I believe. If God send His Son into the world to save the world, then when is He going to do so?
    Right now only a few do know the truth, and you can see that on this site, how confusion rules. It simple is not fair to just do away with all and trow them in the lake of fire.
    I am not going to say that Georg is 100% right, because I don't know. Time will tell. But I am not going to judge Georg.
    One more thing. Georg has always prayed to God for Wisdom, before he studies.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    We do not make teachings based on our own ideas of how things must be.
    Neither do we play God and say what is fair or not[rom11]

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 08 2009,12:18)
    Hi Irene,
    We do not make teachings based on our own ideas of how things must be.
    Neither do we play God and say what is fair or not[rom11]

So you believe that God is just going to do away with all that do not blieve the truth, is that what you are saying truth is? Well I do not believe that we have a brutal unloving God. I believe in a merciful God. Whatever will be will be. You are quoting Roman 11, that is were it is talking about the Jewish People. That God has not done away wit them, and He is going to graft them back in. We had a Bible Study on that Chapter with a Baptist Minister a long time Ago. So if God has mercy on them, I am sure He will have mercy on My Husband. No matter what He might say today. Anybody in Human form can be wrong even you. I am not playing God, and I don't see how you can get that out of my last Post. So many fine Brethren even here like W.J. who believes in the trinity one day will see correctly. Christ and His Saints will only teach the truth, and there will be no more guessing. All will understand, and if then those will not believe our Savior will perish. Not before that will happen. That is my understanding, if I am wrong I am also sure that He will straithen me out. But judging like you just did, is not of God, my friend.
    Peace an Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    No I believe many more sheep will be found via the words of Mt 25 than by following the Way because the mercy of God is great.

But we do not develop doctrines based on our own imaginations of how we think God should act.

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 08 2009,12:47)
    No I believe many more sheep will be found via the words of Mt 25 than by following the Way because the mercy of God is great.

But we do not develop doctrines based on our own imaginations of how we think God should act.

Nick

In my post to theodorej I have given Scriptures, explaining exactly how I came to my conclusion, and yet YOU, without given any other proof (as usual) claim they are only my imagination.
    Give me your hut address and will send you a new wooden spoon, or would you prefer a new staff to herd your sheep?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    There is no second chance salvation by education in the millenium.

“it is appointed to men once to die and then the judgement'

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 09 2009,04:14)
    Hi Georg,
    There is no second chance salvation by education in the millenium.

“it is appointed to men once to die and then the judgement'

So you believe that God is judging these small Children that have never been Baptized and have died. And He is going to do away with them, and all of the Jewish People, is that what you belief? Even though in Romans 11 it is talking about that His People are going to get drafted in again. So when is He going to do that, is my Question.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Do infants need rituals?
    Do they sin?

Remember 1 cor 7.14-we do not need to add anything to the plan of God

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 09 2009,10:33)
    Hi Irene,
    Do infants need rituals?
    Do they sin?

Remember 1 cor 7.14-we do not need to add anything to the plan of God

No the children have not sinned, but they are under the death sentence are they not? Also you did not address my question about the Jewish people.
    In Romans 11:1-23 it shows that God will graft them in again verse 23. My question was and is when is God going to do that? Also consider those that belief in the trinity Doctrine?
    You have children, do all of your Children believe what you do?
    We have 4 children and 7 Grandchildren, some don't attend church, and some believe the trinity doctrine. When is God going to teach them the truth? God is not going to open their eyes now, but one day He will. I know that it is my Husband understanding about the Millennium, but I have
    these question, that nobody has so far answered me. Can you?
    And please don't judge. I don't think that you realize by giving me Scriptures like 1Corinth.7:14 that you do. It does'nt help anyone to do so.
    Just answer question and it is the individual responsibility, and not yours.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    God is of kindness and mercy.

We just need to obey His simple demands and leave the rest to Him.

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 09 2009,12:46)
    Hi Irene,
    God is of kindness and mercy.

We just need to obey His simple demands and leave the rest to Him.

You are just right there. But I have no answer to my Question, and yes I will keep all of our chilren in Gods Hands.
    Thank you.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Did you expect to know all the answers?
    Trust requires that we don't.

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 09 2009,13:14)
    Hi Irene,
    Did you expect to know all the answers?
    Trust requires that we don't.

No I don't, even though it would be nice.
    Trust is a big word, believe me coming from Germany. I do however Trust in God and He has been good to us.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

HAS THE END COME?

There are multitudes of great doctrines, pages and pages of thousands of scriptures written about the Bible prophecy, very ambiguously with vague interpretations describing horrific destruction, chaos, pain and suffering. The religious world has worked overtime to make a spiritually discerned book understandable at the literal level. When you read the New Testament you must be born again to a new way of thinking. Seeing becomes understanding, hearing becomes understanding, if you have ears to hear? You must see and perceive the meaning in dream form, metaphorically as a picture in the mind. A natural man cannot conceive of the Truth in this form. So there are great divisions among people as to right or wrong understandings of Gods words. Jesus gave us the keys to the Kingdom. These are keys of understanding. One of the greatest foundational keys to unlock the New Testament Truth is timing. In the genealogies at the front of Matthew you will find groups of fourteen generations separating major events of God’s plan that led up to the end. The end of the old covenant religion or men guessing at Truth about God. The end of the religious world order and it’s beliefs about God. The end of the physical Temple worship. The Truth of the Kingdom was at hand. This was also the end of time. Jesus preached the eternal, timeless word of God, that was the end of time. The messiah would show God to the world in Truth. No more man made lies and deceptions! The temple worship was incorrect.Man made Religion was wrong.They were in darkness. They were lost in sin or by believing incorrectly. They had no grasp of God at all. They were lost sheep that had completely lost their connection with God. Sheep without a shepherd completely in error of darkness.
    Jesus came with the Truth which would end the old world physical church! The end of deceptive religion! And, yes the hierarchy of the church, the Jewish leaders of the religious world hated him and would have killed him themselves but couldn’t because it was against their Law to put a man to death. So they insisted on the Government of the time to kill him. The Jewish leaders of that time, the highest religious men in the world insisted to have the Messiah, the Son of God, killed! (I Thess. 2:15) These were the same self-proclaimed chosen of God. They killed most all the prophets from God. Yet God is no respecter of persons so he never special chose anyone. Man could only connect to God by faith. Never a bloodline! Any and all human beings, when they become aware of God dwelling in them will recognize their connection to God by faith. It was never ever a bloodline lineage. By faith Abraham (a Hebrew) was righteous, Noah was righteous by believing God, all mankind for all time has connected to God by faith because God has always been in man from the beginning. Yet if man wasn’t aware of God within he could not share the Love and Power. God in Man together as ONE!
    In the fullness of time (or completion of the ages) came John the Baptist, the cousin of Jesus, who came preaching in the wilderness, not in the churches, saying to the people, the Truth is here. You are going about service to God the wrong way. You must repent (turn around) from that religious way you were going and learn anew. The Truth is at hand. The end of the old physical church worship is over. Now is the time for man to mentally return to the original Spirit union and worship with God, for the Kingdom is at Hand (within reach). John came preparing the people for great religious change back to the true way of God which is Spirit/Truth within the mind. To see the original Truth one must wash away the old and re-create his mind with Spirit Truth which is God within. John introduced Baptism with water as a metaphoric symbol of washing away the old beliefs of sin and separation to prepare to be born anew with God’s/Spirit words. This is the Gospel or good news. This is the day/light of the Lord, the preaching of the good news of the unveiling of the Kingdom of God using a physical picture of Baptizing or immersing your mind with water for the cleansing of sin/error thinking. Untruth being washed away or erasing former religious doctrines, ideas, rituals, and beliefs from the mind. John the Baptist was not a church authorized or licensed preacher, recognized by the organized temple leaders and here he was openly preaching and symbolically washing away the religious error of covenant temple worship. There was no baptism in the old testament. Baptism was a symbolic brain washing. Wash away old religion to make way for the Spirit Truth. John came preaching in the wilderness, that the end of the old way had come. The end of the religious world order not the end of the Earth. The end of the world came. The religious ones did not recognize the signs of the times. The religious ones still do not recognize the signs of the times. They are still looking for the world to end with a big war. More on this foolishness later. John preached outside the temple and synagogues, he was not accepted or authorized by the religious order and the hierarchy of the old church. He taught outside telling the people that were attempting to go to the temple to repent or turn around from the way you are going. The people went out to him in masses as they were drawn to the Light within him. He was not all polished up like the church hierarchy with robes and crowns but they went in masses. He said be baptized to wash away (the old doctrine’s of) sin that cause mental separation from God. This Baptism was for the remission or removal of sin from the mind. He also said one coming after me that is greater than I, who will baptize you with the Holy Spirit. HERE IS THE END OF TIME! No more waiting. When Jesus began teaching the Eternal Spirit of God, time and distance ended. Gods Spirit (the words of Truth) were infilling mankind as they were able to accept the eternal, Spirit, Truth which has no time or distance to measure. Now, constant, instant, continuous access to God. God is in your mind and heart. He’s not out somewhere. This is a monumental turn around of great importance for humankind. The old time religion was passing away and the New True Way to God was here. Actually, the original way of God was being revealed to all people through the washing away of wrong thinking. This was a change of thinking from sin consciousness and separation from God to sinless perfection with the Kingdom of God dwelling in each person. Total communion, God with Man like it was in the beginning before sin and darkness blinded the masses through wrong thinking. No more hierarchy, only equality. No more chosen people (never was), God is no respecter of persons. No more brick & mortar Temple worship, each person is the house of God. No need for outside teaching, the Holy Spirit will teach within. The end of time came with the eternal word being preached along with the end of the religious world order.
    Here is the Truth, thy Kingdom Come which is the anointing of God or Christ within each person. God is within us. If you eat from the Tree of Life, Jesus, you partake of the Truth and Life of God through the words given by Jesus then you become what you eat. You find ONENESS. It always was we were just led astray in our minds from the Truth. The union of God and man is a marriage of Truth for whosoever will accept by believing. Then the two are truly ONE! No more buildings, no more rituals, no more looking for God, wondering, trying to find God, no chosen people, no hierarchy, no need for physical, brick and mortar buildings, no Sundays or Sabbaths, every day is the Lord’s day. Eat & drink God’s spirit/words from Jesus which raises you up to higher dimensions and meetings in the air/spirit and there to be forevermore!
    Religion had mans mind duped & degenerated to the point of thousands of rules and laws to find God and/or appease God. Jesus revealed God as Spirit/pneuma/air/Love. To worship God a person must worship in Spirit of Truth or understanding
    of his word. When you understand the light comes on, then you can see. God is omnipresent/everywhere including within a person and without. He is out there somewhere, and he is your life, & breath, how far do you have to go to breath? He is omnipresent, everywhere, connected to all that is! This is the new birth or being born again! Take in the spirit words of God, understand them and use them to build your spiritual house. You won’t need light, each block will enlighten. Jesus was the fulfillment of all prophecy. If you choose to take I Thess 4:16 in its proper context which was the coming of Jesus to the earth and paraphrase the Truth it could read,…the Lord shall come down from heaven with power, as a breath of spirit and the voice of an Archangel causing a billowing wave of vibrating power from God to resurrect the lost and religiously dead, to new Spiritual life in Christ and so to encounter the Lord in Spirit and Truth of mind for ever more. God Bless, TK

georg
    Participant

TK You had my attention on your long article. I seldom read long articles to the end, but this one had me interested. I do agree with some of it. However, not only the truth is being taught at the present time. There is to much confusion and name calling going on yet. One day that will all change. When Christ returnes and He will with His Saints and Priests will teach the Truth only. In Rev. it says that there will be a Highway of Holiness were only the saved will walk on. That will be some sight to behold. You are right that God lives in us. We do not need a building to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth as we know it. IMO we all have some truth. Also we are under te New Covenant in Christs Blood. He came to die for us so we can live.
    Luke 22:20 ….This cup is the New Covenant in My Blood which is shed for you. Jesus is the perfect Sacrifice and no other is needed. He is our Mediator between our Heavenly Father and us. We can now go directly through Jesus to the Throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of our Sins.
    Also IMO the Jewish People were Gods People, but they failed miserably. In Romans it says that God will graft them back in again. He is not just going to do away with them IMO.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    No second chance and no universal salvation after the second resurrection.

First to die and then the judgement for those outside of the way and that judgement is shown in Mt 25.

Sheep or goats

Viewing 20 posts - 1,341 through 1,360 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account