Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,241 through 1,260 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Douglas
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ July 17 2009,01:23)
    Thinking about Ronald, and a few members here who were led astray by him….I feel sorry for the families that sold everything and told their children the end of the world was coming!!!

I bet their children will need counseling in the future.  So sad.

All I'd say is – there is no need to turn to religion to see the “end” unfold. Just watch the world and prepare accordingly.

To be sure we've lived under the shadow of anhilation since the invention of thermonuclear weapons.

I don't recommend believing in some rapture and Jesus descending on a pillar of fire or whatever either – certainly there's a chance of leaders worth following showing up, but through more mundane means.

I suppose at least if you (generally) believe in this all happening in the afterlife you won't feel so bad about dying (or for that matter everyone else you know dying).

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 17 2009,01:36)

Quote (Douglas @ July 09 2009,02:19)

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2009,01:31)
    Greetings Doug……We cannot afford to just wait..I know Iam unprepared,however,Iam vigilant and iam prepared to grovel before God in prayer,that I may survive….RW is a a man who sincerely believes what he preaches…With that kind of conviction it is no wonder that he is once again captivating an audience….His confessions with respect to the timeline of his previous predictions were of a humble nature and he sought forgivness for being wrong and not listening to God…That is of course if God is truly speaking to him…This is an issue Iam not prepared to comment on…

Ironically, RW isn't far off on some things. I lost interest in him very fast on finding the strong steer towards donations to join though (I mean, should I start a church to try to make money that way?).

Many will captivate audiences, but whoever holds the answers will not necessarily be the loudest, most obvious or the most remarkable (at first). Many will merely be taking opportunity where they find it.

With respect to vigilance, the shape of things to come is increasingly plainly spelt out for anyone with eyes and a brain. No religion or mystical insight is needed, just perception and cold objective rationality.

Almost nobody prepares, not so many months ago I sat in on a church service at someones request, and they interrupted the service to go into their annual financial statement. $1.38 million dollars in, $1.35 out – and the two biggest achievements? Their car park, and their community outreach programme.

I'm afraid the shape of the future isn't at all car park or western community shaped.

Yesterday I was going to make a post about the cold hard facts of life and preparation as opposed to sitting around with vague hopes in beliefs and lifestyles magically protecting (saving) you, but something happened that made me think perhaps it was better to stay silent on the matter.

Greetings Doug… Let us not forget that evil triumphs when good people are silent….take a look at the political landscape of this country….Jesus was not silent or timid,he is not that timid,passive looking guy that is presented to us in pictures…My feeling is the guy that turned out the money changes in the temple court was very physical other wise they would have kicked his butt….He stood up !! and criticized the so called religous leaders on many occasions and for that they eventually killed him…….

It seems safe to assume was a carpenter, a considerably more physical profession than money changing…

I think sometimes the course of events is sufficiently set in stone that it doesn't really matter if people are silent or not? If a train travelling at 150mph sees a broken track 200 yards (or metres as you prefer) ahead, it makes little difference whether anyone says anything or not.

Granted that little difference might be a few more survivors, which I suppose most would argue matters even then.

Anyway, let's hope I'm just being unjustifiably pessimistic?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 17 2009,07:02)

Quote (theodorej @ July 17 2009,01:36)

Quote (Douglas @ July 09 2009,02:19)

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2009,01:31)
    Greetings Doug……We cannot afford to just wait..I know Iam unprepared,however,Iam vigilant and iam prepared to grovel before God in prayer,that I may survive….RW is a a man who sincerely believes what he preaches…With that kind of conviction it is no wonder that he is once again captivating an audience….His confessions with respect to the timeline of his previous predictions were of a humble nature and he sought forgivness for being wrong and not listening to God…That is of course if God is truly speaking to him…This is an issue Iam not prepared to comment on…

Ironically, RW isn't far off on some things. I lost interest in him very fast on finding the strong steer towards donations to join though (I mean, should I start a church to try to make money that way?).

Many will captivate audiences, but whoever holds the answers will not necessarily be the loudest, most obvious or the most remarkable (at first). Many will merely be taking opportunity where they find it.

With respect to vigilance, the shape of things to come is increasingly plainly spelt out for anyone with eyes and a brain. No religion or mystical insight is needed, just perception and cold objective rationality.

Almost nobody prepares, not so many months ago I sat in on a church service at someones request, and they interrupted the service to go into their annual financial statement. $1.38 million dollars in, $1.35 out – and the two biggest achievements? Their car park, and their community outreach programme.

I'm afraid the shape of the future isn't at all car park or western community shaped.

Yesterday I was going to make a post about the cold hard facts of life and preparation as opposed to sitting around with vague hopes in beliefs and lifestyles magically protecting (saving) you, but something happened that made me think perhaps it was better to stay silent on the matter.

Greetings Doug… Let us not forget that evil triumphs when good people are silent….take a look at the political landscape of this country….Jesus was not silent or timid,he is not that timid,passive looking guy that is presented to us in pictures…My feeling is the guy that turned out the money changes in the temple court was very physical other wise they would have kicked his butt….He stood up !! and criticized the so called religous leaders on many occasions and for that they eventually killed him…….

It seems safe to assume was a carpenter, a considerably more physical profession than money changing…

I think sometimes the course of events is sufficiently set in stone that it doesn't really matter if people are silent or not? If a train travelling at 150mph sees a broken track 200 yards (or metres as you prefer) ahead, it makes little difference whether anyone says anything or not.

Granted that little difference might be a few more survivors, which I suppose most would argue matters even then.

Anyway, let's hope I'm just being unjustifiably pessimistic?

Greetings Doug…..An excellent analogy….with one exception,with respect the to train traveling at 150 miles per hour…I would agree at that time it MAY not matter,however,if a diligent Good employee of the railroad had done his job it would not happen…

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 18 2009,22:50)
    Greetings Doug…..An excellent analogy….with one exception,with respect the to train traveling at 150 miles per hour…I would agree at that time it MAY not matter,however,if a diligent Good employee of the railroad had done his job it would not happen…

Perhaps to over-stretch an analogy, but I think in this case the employees of the company have mostly not only failed to do their jobs, they're far too busy running around pillaging and looting for short term gain to even see the train their lives depend on rushing to catastrophe. Too distracted even to see the problem ahead, let alone the immediacy.

Perhaps the next train company will fare better. There should, I believe, be at least one more.

Remember though that because something is predicted or in prophecy it is no assurance or guarantee. People must still get off their backsides and make it so.

Cindy
    Participant

Douglas So you switched treads. Are you still dare to say that Jesus is dead? I have several question on the Message tread, will you answer them?
    Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 20 2009,03:25)

Perhaps to over-stretch an analogy, but I think in this case the employees of the company have mostly not only failed to do their jobs, they're far too busy running around pillaging and looting for short term gain to even see the train their lives depend on rushing to catastrophe. Too distracted even to see the problem ahead, let alone the immediacy.

Perhaps the next train company will fare better. There should, I believe, be at least one more.

Remember though that because something is predicted or in prophecy it is no assurance or guarantee. People must still get off their backsides and make it so.

Greetings Douglas….We are indeed pilaging and looting…and yes….the next chance we get will be much better,simply because,there will be no pilaging or looting or murder or deception allowed….The King Of Kings will not tolerate it and justice will be swift and final for those who elect to challenge the government of God……Oh yes !! and I have this information from a very reliable source….

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 21 2009,00:12)

Greetings Douglas….We are indeed pilaging and looting…and yes….the next chance we get will be much better,simply because,there will be no pilaging or looting or murder or deception allowed….The King Of Kings will not tolerate it and justice will be swift and final for those who elect to challenge the government of God……Oh yes !! and I have this information from a very reliable source….

What, if I may ask, is the source?

Nothing there I disagree with, I have very little so far ahead in time currently. Before one can enjoy the view, a mountain must be climbed, metaphorically speaking.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 21 2009,09:51)

Nothing there I disagree with, I have very little so far ahead in time currently. Before one can enjoy the view, a mountain must be climbed, metaphorically speaking.

Greatings Doug……Speaking metphorically….Before we will be able to enjoy the gift of God,which will be eternal life in a blissfull unselfish cooperative world,we must first endure the trials that come with our selfish existance and the consequences of the pride and huberous that so becomes the being in all of us….my source who is an understanding mercifull God will allow us to wallow in ourselves until such time as he sees fit to offer us salvation…the pity is some us will refuse this offer…

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 21 2009,10:52)

Greatings Doug……Speaking metphorically….Before we will be able to enjoy the gift of God,which will be eternal life in a blissfull unselfish cooperative world,we must first endure the trials that come with our selfish existance and the consequences of the pride and huberous that so becomes the being in all of us….my source who is an understanding mercifull God will allow us to wallow in ourselves until such time as he sees fit to offer us salvation…the pity is some us will refuse this offer…

So is the source a direct verbal or visual communication from God to you or someone you know well?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 22 2009,06:55)

Quote (theodorej @ July 21 2009,10:52)

So is the source a direct verbal or visual communication from God to you or someone you know well?

Doug…..I must say the source is my faith and trust in the validy of the scriptures and a feeling that is in my heart that God is mercifull and can be trusted….If this sounds childish…you are correct…

Proclaimer
    Participant

OK, I have said this before, but when was the USA meant to be nuked again?

Was it 2008?

If so, my clock must be wrong, because it says 2009.

If not, then when was his predicted nuked USA? And is Ron living in the USA? If so, then perhaps he doesn't have that much faith in his own teaching. Unless he thinks he will be raptured before the nukes go off?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 28 2009,23:54)

Was it 2008?

If not, then when was his predicted nuked USA? And is Ron living in the USA? If so, then perhaps he doesn't have that much faith in his own teaching. Unless he thinks he will be raptured before the nukes go off?

Greetings t8…..The year was 2008….but as you know RW recanted because of a miscalculation….notwithstanding,the financial meltdown is a reality, and the US has a pretender and a usurper in the white house (failure of BHO to produce a birth certificate to prove American citizenship )…..which in effect vacates the office…..two out of three isn't bad…..

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,01:00)

Was it 2008?

Greetings t8…..The year was 2008….but as you know RW recanted because of a miscalculation….notwithstanding,the financial meltdown is a reality, and the US has a pretender and a usurper in the white house (failure of BHO to produce a birth certificate to prove American citizenship )…..which in effect vacates the office…..two out of three isn't bad…..

However if you are a Prophet of God all what you Prophecy should be right, not just 2.
    I know Him too, and I wish He would be right, but I doubt it very much.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (theodorej @ July 28 2009,09:00)

Was it 2008?

Hi T

No, Obama is the President of the USA even though many do not like it including myself.

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Quote (Cindy @ July 28 2009,11:45)

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,01:00)

Was it 2008?

However if you are a Prophet of God all what you Prophecy should be right, not just 2.
    I know Him too, and I wish He would be right, but I doubt it very much.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene

Correct. A true porphets words, none of them falls to the ground!

WJ

karmarie
    Participant

Ronald Weinland makes people become wordly, he wants to prove who he is by signs occuring on earth, he says we will know he is one of the 2 witnesses because: the money markets will crash, there will be an increase in storms and natural disasters, there will be an attack on America by a certain date etc, (which never happened) so people who listen to him start watching the news. Obsessively. I did. Especially when the markets did take a tumble exactly when he said it would. But I drifted further and further away from God. Im ony just starting to return to God and God to me. Stay away from Ronald Weinland, trust me. God gave me his word before I got taken over by Weinland which I didnt heed. It was Jeremiah 17:5 ..” Thus says the LORD, “Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD.” Following Weinland did turn my heart away from the Lord. Dont listen to Weinland.
    Peace

NickHassan
    Participant

Bless you and welcome K.

karmarie
    Participant

Thankyou.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:58)

Was it 2008?

Hi T

No, Obama is the President of the USA even though many do not like it including myself.

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Thank you WJ….We agree to disagree….The evidence is overwelming that the origin of his birth is Kenya….and he is spending millions of dollars to prevent having to do something as easy as producing the necessary documents….,Not withstanding,he may very well be an intricate part of Gods judgement on this nation….Having said that….You might want to take notice of the American position on the dividing
    up of Jerusalem….The vatican interest in the welfare of Jerusalem….The President is indeed an American citizen but not a natural born one, which is mandated by the constitution of the United States Of America….The truth is of no interest…The people want to hear smooth things….none are so blind as those who refuse to see….

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,12:20)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:58)

Was it 2008?

Hi T

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Thank you WJ….We agree to disagree….The evidence is overwelming that the origin of his birth is Kenya….and he is spending millions of dollars to prevent having to do something as easy as producing the necessary documents….,Not withstanding,he may very well be an intricate part of Gods judgement on this nation….Having said that….You might want to take notice of the American position on the dividing
    up of Jerusalem….The vatican interest in the welfare of Jerusalem….The President is indeed an American citizen but not a natural born one, which is mandated by the constitution of the United States Of America….The truth is of no interest…The people want to hear smooth things….none are so blind as those who refuse to see….

Hi T

Are you one of those conspiracy theorist that believes the US Government blew up the twin towers?

Sorry, if he was not a US citizen he would have not been elected, he could have never got passed the Obama haters.

Still, he is the President and RW is a false prophet!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 1,241 through 1,260 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account