Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,181 through 1,200 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Hi All.

Mr. Weinland wrote in his book “Gods Final Witness” that he is the final witness.

On Page 87 of the book he writes concerning the opening of the seventh seal in Revelation 10:1-11…

What does all this mean? Simply reading this does not tell you anything specific. It was not written so just anyone reading it could understand. For that matter, none of the Book of Revelation was written so just anyone reading it could understand. It has to be revealed through God’s servants, and most of it was reserved to be revealed at this end-time through God’s end-time prophet—-Me.

Source.

Well Mr. Weinland, unless President elect Obama gets killed before his inauguration in January, then this is another of your false prophesies that have failed to come to pass and again proves you are not “Gods end-time prophet”.

Where are all of your deceived yet loyal followers? ???

I pray they have come to seek Jesus and be led by the Spirit of Truth and not follow your deceptions anymore.

Are you retired in Hawaii or Honolulu yet from all of the money you have made by fleecing the sheep with all this hype? ???

May God have mercy on you sir.

WJ

Hi All.

This is from the last page of Mr Weinlands book emphasis mine…

When this book is published at the end of summer of 2006, (with distribution in full swing in the fall), there will be a maximum time of two years remaining before the world will be plunged into the worst time of all human history.
    By the fall of 2008, the United states will have collapsed as a world power, or it will have begun its collapse and no longer exist as an independent nation within six months after that time. This will be revealed sometime soon after the distribution of this book begins.
    As the spokesman of God’s two end-time witnesses and as His end-time prophet, I have fulfilled my responsibility of placing the contents of this book before you. What you do with it is up to you. Indeed, only a very short time remains before it will be evident that I am who I say or that I am not. In the past 1900 years, have you ever read or heard of a publication from any religious leader who has made such claims, laying out such a precise pattern for the near future with such precise timelines? You have not! This is the evidence (witness, testimony of the true God of Abraham!

Source.

Well Mr Weinland, your time is running out.

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

He must know by now that he himself is false. Regardless of whether he knew this before or not, he is probably quite happy with the money he is getting.

Hi All

For those interested, here is some more info on this guy…

“Who Was Ronald Weinland?

Who in the world was Ronald Weinland before he appointed himself one of the two witnesses?

Those who cannot remember their history are doomed to repeat it. –Plaque inside the Jonestown pavilion. Updated July 6.

This timeline is taken from Weinland’s own words, and comments made by ex-members who had inside experience with being members of Weinland’s, and his mentor Bob League’s, congregations in the Worldwide Church of God.

Born in 1950, the CoG-PKG’s “end-time prophet of god”, the self-professed “one of the two individuals referred to in scripture as the two witnesses from the book of Revelation”, Weinland joined the Worldwide Church of God in 1969 at the age of 19, in North Carolina.

Weinland claims to have attended Bricket Wood, the United Kingdom campus of Ambassador College. From his (unaccredited) degree from AC, he then went on to become a member of the ministry in the WCG.

Weinland got his start as associate pastor to Bob League in Cincinnati, OH, sometime around 1980. League has been described by ex-members as a tyrant and a ranting dictator, with everything based on the congregation’s submission to ministerial authority (i.e., League). This was the political atmosphere in which Weinland was “trained” as a minister.

Weinland was then awarded congregation(s) of his own in Pennsylvania, serving the areas of Franklin and Erie, sometime in the mid-80s. Weinland apparently did a lot of “fund-raising” while there: One member recounted being a part of “mass-producing” a large quantity of fruit baskets for sale by the congregation (in other words, sweatshop labour, and one wonders exactly where the proceeds went).

Another alleged incident in Pennsylvania with Weinland involved his using construction labour drawn from the congregation in Erie to build a home, which he then sold for his own profit. Weinland was transferred to Toledo, OH six months after this incident, presumably because of the anger and resentment in the Erie congregation over his having sold and profited from the house church members had built for him.

Reported in The Journal (a CoG-sympathetic publication that is lax in both objectivity and good journalism) May 26, 1995, Weinland is listed as one of the ministers fired from the WCG for not going along with the doctrinal changes imposed by Joe Tkach Sr. in December 1994.

Weinland was then a minister for two years in the United Church of God, and publicly resigned in December of 1996, reported in both The Journal and The Servants News (a publication geared at disaffected Church of God ministers who still hold to Armstrongism). Weinland is reported in TSN as sending the resignation letter in January, and the date on the letter printed by The Journal is Dec. 27, 1996.

The key component of Weinland’s resignation letter to the United Church of God Council of Elders is in the opening paragraph:

“…just before that trip, I had also received my Pastor General’s Report from Pasadena which spoke of sweeping changes in doctrine. Since I was so wide awake and couldn’t sleep, due to agonizing over the questions of our future course, I drove the trip straight through. Perhaps that might not be considered wise to do so, but I did it anyway, because my mind was racing with questions, scriptures, prayers, doubt, frustration, and a whole lot more.”

(Weinland is speaking here of the lead-up to his dismissal from the Worldwide Church of God in 1994.)

“For somebody who used to sleep like a baby, I found I could hardly sleep at all. My mind was constantly racing and wouldn’t stop so that I could sleep.”

Note in his resignation letter to United, Weinland states that he resigned from WCG, while the list published in The Journal puts his name on a list published by Joe Tkach Jr. of ministers who were fired or retired.

“I knew the faithful tithes that paid me as a minister came from God. But like a parent who can’t go back to do a better job on his children a second time, we can only go forward — repent where we need to and change where we can.”

Weinland is here speaking of his departure from the Worldwide Church of God. CoG-PKG still demands tithes and special offerings up to or exceeding 30% of members’ income. They also demand “entrance fees”: The church requires a tithe before the prospective member can be baptized.

“One can begin to look at everything in a Pollyanna context. It isn’t a healthy thing to see all things through rose colored glasses, with a blind faith that God is somehow inspiring and doing all that is taking place in UCG. We should never forget that in our past, God has allowed people to make very wrong decisions and has allowed people to be placed in positions of administration that have caused great harm to the church.“

Here Weinland is discussing his problems with the United Church of God splinter. It is ironic that Weinland is unable to see that he is essentially guilty of the same thing he accused the UCG council of elders of, twelve years ago.

“In addition, there are many questions concerning the “Statement of Activities” which is being reported in “New Beginnings” on a quarterly basis. This accounting method only gives data and is not informational. It is quite incomplete to be of real value to the brethren. This is especially true since they have no comparison they can make with the budget, nor are the beginning and ending balances recorded. How much money is actually in the bank? Is it true that the reserves are being depleted at a rate of nearly $500,000 per month? Wasn’t the estimate for reserves for April 1, 1997 figured at $5.5 million, but will instead be closer to only $1 million? These and many other questions need to be asked and answered.”

Ironic that Weinland should be accusing the UCG council of elders for misappropriating funds, when he quite clearly did the same thing himself, while in Pennsylvania under the WCG, and presumably continues to do the same, with the money appropriated from the tithes of CoG-PKG faithful (tithes, one notes, that are a prerequisite for baptism, according to the church itself).

(An independent full financial audit of the Church of God Preparing for the Kingdom of God’s books would clear up any vagueness as to what Weinland is doing with his peoples’ money. It has been stated online that Weinland’s daughter is the accountant for the organization.)

At the time that he resigned from the United Church of God in 1996, Weinland remained in Ohio, and a percentage of the members from the Toledo and Detroit congregations were reported by The Servants News as going with him. There was a small group in Meadville Pennsylvania, and a larger group from Cincinnati that Weinland had recruited, possibly outside of the United fold, who also went with him at this time.

These congregations were presumably the basis of what was to become Weinland’s CoG-PKG. However, one more split happened in these congregations (known as the Church of God, Toledo), before the PKG incorporated. More details here.

Wayne Matthews has been verified as a former minister of the Australian United Church of God. Matthews helped arrange the Melbourne leg of a speaking tour for Anglo-Israelism proponent Rick Sherrod in 1998 in that capacity.

John(ny) Harrell is alleged to have come from United as well (after “a short stay”), but further verification of that information is ongoing. Email to United Church of God requesting verification of Harrell’s employment with them has not been responded to. He is purported to have been a long-time member of WCG (between twenty-five and thirty years) prior to his alleged association with UCG, but no information has been verified as to what he did prior to joining WCG. Harrell is alleged to have had a well-established home construction comp
    any in Macon, Georgia, for over 30 years, but that has not been verified.

There has been some speculation, mainly due to Weinland’s accusation of Rod Meredith’s refusal to acknowledge him (Weinland) as one of the two witnesses, and the “prophecy” that Meredith is going to die as a part of “the fifth thunder” that Weinland may have entertained a brief stint in the Living Church of God before breaking away completely. This speculation, according to one LCG apologist, is incorrect, as confirmed by the information above.

Source.

Also here is his website which shows his recent comments…

Click here!

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is their message now that 2008 has past.

“2009 will complete the downfall of America that began in 2008.”

So next year we may see the same statement except the first date could be 2010.

This could likely keep going as he is probably still receiving many tithes from his remnant of followers.

But an admission that he was just plain wrong would be better because then that would show repentance.

david
    Participant

I haven't really been paying attention. Do some think the economic collapse (credit crisis/housing problems/financial meltdown) is what Weiland was referring to?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I thought he was referring to the Book of Revelations being fulfilled and Americas collapse. Correct me if that wasn't the case.

david
    Participant

Correct me if that wasn't the case.

I have no idea what the case is. That's what I was asking. What is the case?

Proclaimer
    Participant

After all that I have forgotten.

I think it was complete destruction of the USA.

I will have a look at some of the claims in the beginning.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,02:41)
    Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining of World War III

APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites:
    http://www.the-end.com
    http://www.ronaldweinland.com

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011… KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 – God’s Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next two years, which will be followed by man’s final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.  
    Book Website

Originally posted by: TruthSeekers (ats)

The first post in this discussion is quoted above.

April 2008 was the beginning of the Tribulation according to them and I think Ron teaches a 3.5 year tribulation.

A large attack on the USA and the beginning of WWIII

By 2009 the US will not have a president?
    There is a president however, but I did notice that whoshotobama.com was taken.

Christ return in fall 2011 and 2012 is the millennium.
    So that confirms that 2008 is the beginning of the Tribulation and it lasts for 3.5 years.

So according to him we are in the tribulation now.

Am I missing something? I haven't seen a missile called Wormwood yet. I haven't noticed that the grass has all burned up and that one third of the trees are gone. Here in NZ there are trillions of trees and I have just got back from a walk in a botanical gardens and there were heaps there too.

Rabsheka
    Participant

Why oh why do people continue to be deceived by such as this nonsence. Apart from the scriptures saying nothing about following any defined end time prophets and actually warning us about false ones, what part of “I am coming as a thief” is it that is so difficult to understand. We are to watch out for the prophecies themselves to unfold like the new growth of a fig tree. I suppose some people just can't resist the urge to hurry things along, even though they know it is more than likely false and just making someone dollar rich.

You haven't missed a damn thing t8

Proclaimer
    Participant

The biggest shame here is that he has deceived many and now many must be disillusioned. Hopefully they don't blame God because of him.

Hi all!

Well, the USA has a new president which proves another of Mr Weinlands prophesies false.

The following link in one of the last interviews with Mr Weinland shows how many other false prophesies has already failed him.

In his interview with “Talk Sport Radio” in London, Mr Weinland claims that if a nuclear weapon did not go off in the USA within 90 days after April the 17th 2008, that he would announce that he is a “False Prophet”. I wonder if he has done that?

That interview is found here….

WJ

Hi all!

Back in May of last year I made this prediction….

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 07 2008,17:43)
    I think I will make a prediction right now, America will have an election and in 2009 we will have a new president, and there will be no nuclear war, and the great tribulation will not begin, and the world economy will not collapse and almost everyone will reject the Trinity! Thus saith Keith!!!
    I guess if all this comes to pass then I might be one of the 2 witnesses.  :p

Found Here…

It looks like my predictions are more true than Mr Weinlands, and I don’t even claim to be a prophet.   :p

Also one of his loyal followers (Broncs453) scolded me for being arrogant and made this prediction…

Quote (Broncs453 @ May 09 2008,10:06)
    And there will be no US President take office in 2009.  There will be food riots this summer and all kinds of mayhem.  Bush will declare martial law and a dictatorship when SHTF.

Oh, I'm just a doom and gloomer that should spend more time reading my Bible…ROFLMAO!

Found Here…

It seems that his loyal followers also make false prophesies.

Mr Broncs453, are you still ROFLYAO! There is nothing funny about this.

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good one Mr Weinland. More reason to be an atheist.

david
    Participant

and the world economy will not collapse

did he say it would collapse?

TimothyVI
    Participant

What's old Ronny doing now?

Tim

SEEKING
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 20 2008,19:34)
    Taught the way of God and given a second chance?
    Sounds familiar but it not written.

Nick,

FYI they do not view it as second chance, but rather
    as a chance one never had before. Their belief, as I understand it, is that many have not heard and understood the gospel. They will be given, COG believes, a first
    chance.

I do not share their understanding I only submit it to you for
    understanding as to why they do not think it “second chance theology.” They would deny that totally.

Blessings,

Seeking

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 23 2009,12:25)
    Good one Mr Weinland. More reason to be an atheist.

Mr. Weinland is so wrong, thank you t8 for the tape. Need to call my friends that know more about what he s doing now.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

What ever happened this this?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,181 through 1,200 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account