Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

The person that has the most posts has said the least.

–gnipp gnopp

You'll find that with nick, having the most posts doesn't necessarily mean you say a lot.
    A high percentage of his posts are one sentence questions.

david
    Participant

Look close at the message Ron brings to the world.

HE IS NOT BRINGING ANY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD!!!!

The 2 billion who don't own a computer, much less have enough food–what of them?

The good news will be preached and is being preached in all the nations–and not by this man. (mat 24:24)

If he is bringing a message to the world, why is it that 90 some percent of the world have never heard of him?

Instead of parroting the words: 'Just read his book, have you read his book' you could at least give us the gist of his book, or something.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

It seems like there has always been a number of folk who want to tell us just when Jesus is coming back. Some of those in recent history have been:

1. William Miller (Seventh Day Adventist Founder) who predicted Jesus' return for 1843. When his prediction failed then he said it was to be in 1844. Well, seemingly he again missed it.

2. Joseph Smith, (Founder of Mormonism), said Jesus was coming in l891.

3. Charles Taze Russell (Founder of “Jehovah Witnesses”) predicted 1914, and then 1917. When Jesus did not appear, he then declared that Jesus came in spirit and only an elect few saw Him.

4. Willie Day Smith (Radio Preacher) of Irving, TX predicted April 1, 1980.

5. Prophet Ralph Cave, Sr., of the “God's Bible Class Church” of Addyston, Ohio, said God told him that God's wrath would begin on June 8, l980, and end in l999 at Christ's return.

6. Hal Linsey (Author of “The Late Great Planet Earth”), predicted May 14, 1981.

7. Bill Mauplin (Light House Truth Foundation of Tucson, AZ) predicted June 28, 1981, and then again on August 7, 1981.

8. Galen Bare (Springfield, MO Evangelist) predicted a “Planet Alignment”, which would cause a catastrophic “wreck” among the planets. This was to occur at the end of 1982.

9. Thomas W. Staggs (Wichita, KS) said May 15, 1988 would be the end.

10. Edgar C. Whisenant declared Jesus' return in his book “88 Reasons Why The Rapture Will Occur On September 11, 12 or 13, l988”.

11. The Korean based “Coming Days Church”, stated that October 28, 1992 would be day of Jesus' return.

As a result of the above predictions many have been misled because they do not know that the Scriptures teach (Matthew 24:36) that no one knows when Jesus is coming again. The Bible warns us to beware of false teachers in the following passages: Matthew 7:15; II Timothy 4:3; II Peter 2:1. Besides these, there are many other warnings.

http://perfectpeacechurch.org/resources/second.html

“Decepto-meter”

kejonn
    Participant

Since I am still able to post in here I have only one comment for this thread:

:laugh: :cool: ??? :D :p

kejonn
    Participant

Oh, and I will say, good job WJ and david. Forgot that comment.

Broncs453
    Participant

david who said “Instead of parroting the words: 'Just read his book, have you read his book' you could at least give us the gist of his book, or something”. Gee, give you the gist of his book. Give you the gist of his book. Are you kidding me?? Hello, anybody home?? What do you think we have already given you?? Both books are over 500 pages. Do you have an issue with reading? Read for yourself and until you do, you know nothing. Sorry.

Worshipping Jesus who posts link to previous false prophets – exactly! There have ALREADY been tons of them who were false. So many, that at this point it doesn't matter. That proves that when the real one finally comes you wouldn't believe it no matter what he said! Let's face it, even in Jesus' time, he performed many miracles and people still didn't believe he was the prophesied Messiah. Odds of you believing that Ron Weinland is a prophet are the same as you believeing that ANYBODY could be a prophet. One small difference about Ron not found in any of your examples – he admits that if the events he has prophesied do not happen, he will be a false prophet. Name one of the above that made this statement. Ron will not be “revising” his dates. It either is or isn't.

Your link to the website that says: The word “Rapture” is not found in the Bible, but Webster's definition of it is, “the state of being carried away with joy, love, etc.” In other words the teaching of the Rapture, that is, that God's people will be carried off to an eternal glory is in the Bible, even though the actual word is not in the Bible. On whose authority can you claim that “God's people will be carried off to an eternal Glory”. What a joke. This is man's interpretation of a word that isn't even in the Bible. Doncha think that's being just a little bit presumptious? Show me the Bible verse that qualifies the author to make those conclusions! LOL

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 22 2008,11:47)
    HE IS NOT BRINGING ANY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD!!!!

I assure you the message will be hear and it will get very loud and very clear.

If you don't plan to read the books now, at least do yourself a favor and order one of each. Those along with your Bible will be your tribulation survival kit.

…that's providing you are still alive after the catastophic events that occur before the dust settles.

discipleelohim
    Participant

hear = heard… think I could get an edit button?? lol

kejonn
    Participant

Is this some sort of infomercial? Do you get paid for this? You keep on pushing the book even though it is supposedly free.

Seriously, there are much better fiction books out there. When Weinland's book hits the NYT best seller list, let me know.

Kejonn – no, we are pushing the books because that is what helped open our eyes. And they are free, go look at his sight and you'll see. They don't cost a penny! We read the books and God opened our minds and showed us what we were missing, why everything prior made no sense. These helped us to see the Bible and what it means. Personally, I can read a story in the Bible and it makes perfect sense and I can understand it for the first time EVER.

So, if you don't want to order them for free, you can also downdload the pdf for FREE!

I know curiosity will get you eventually…. :laugh:

kejonn
    Participant

Uh, no. I know of someone who wants me to read the Urantia book and it bores me after 20 seconds. Maybe Weinland's book will keep me captivated for an additional 5 seconds, but from what I've read from the first page of this thread, all I sense is baseless fanaticism.

kejonn
    Participant

Plus, you don't want me to actually READ the books. I'm the type that will relentlessly tear them apart should I decide to do so. Then you will have to find some new source of hope since you seem to have relied upon some supposed 21st century prophet to interpret scripture for you.

Actually, a good friend of mine (Broncs453) started out tearing them apart so it seemed. And the more he read the more he realized how he was lied to his whole life, just as we all were. And the last thing they are is boring! But, it's your choice. But when the time comes, you'll wish you had…. And yes, the Prophet of now, I believe him. I have many reasons too, but most of it is pure faith. You can't say much about faith these days, but that is one thing I have never ending of……

Anonymous

Finally! Got a name for myself! I bet your wondering… now who's this guy???… :laugh:

I'm GodCalls, from thee previous thread on that other site. You know who you are my brothers and sisters! I had like 7 names to register on this site but they were all taken! So it's going to be OneBody from now on….

Well… how about this site huh? I'd say I like it a lot better than ATS for the simple fact that the colors are not dark and gloomy as the last thread… maybe signifies improvement and growth? Anyway guys, I love you… you know who you are… and I desire the best of the best for you guys! :) Keep looking forward (to God)… thinking about the AWESOME things that are etched in our beings as TRUE and are about to happen… leading us… thrusting us into this new age of unbelievable joy, truth, opportunity and and oneness of mind of our Almighty Father through Jesus Christ. Think about the outcome! Focus on it intently! It is our hope… our meaning to live! Let no one take this amazing truth from you… for who gave it… is ALL Powerful and Almighty! We are bieng tested everywhere we go but we must not lose faith… be strong, be of ZEAL, BE of LOVE, Be of HUMILITY! Ask God for it… if it is becoming weaker… Fight the good fight my brethren!

With Love, Your Brother in Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,02:41)
    and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011… KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

OK, APRIL 2008 isn't that far away.

What will you do if there is no attack on the USA and other countries, then will you be willing to apologize for promoting/teaching a false prophecy?

t8, what will you do if these things happen?

Quote (Guest @ Feb. 22 2008,16:20)
    Finally! Got a name for myself! I bet your wondering… now who's this guy???…  :laugh:

I'm GodCalls, from thee previous thread on that other site. You know who you are my brothers and sisters! I had like 7 names to register on this site but they were all taken! So it's going to be OneBody from now on….

Well… how about this site huh? I'd say I like it a lot better than ATS for the simple fact that the colors are not dark and gloomy as the last thread… maybe signifies improvement and growth? Anyway guys, I love you… you know who you are… and I desire the best of the best for you guys!  :) Keep looking forward (to God)… thinking about the AWESOME things that are etched in our beings as TRUE and are about to happen… leading us… thrusting us into this new age of unbelievable joy, truth, opportunity and and oneness of mind of our Almighty Father through Jesus Christ. Think about the outcome! Focus on it intently! It is our hope… our meaning to live! Let no one take this amazing truth from you… for who gave it… is ALL Powerful and Almighty! We are bieng tested everywhere we go but we must not lose faith… be strong, be of ZEAL,  BE of LOVE, Be of HUMILITY! Ask God for it… if it is becoming weaker… Fight the good fight my brethren!

With Love, Your Brother in Christ

Hey GodCalls!

Good to see you Brethren! I am certain you are looking forward to the Sabbath as we are. I need a full 24 hours of rest and better yet the sermon to come.

It's great to see your brightness again. :)

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 22 2008,09:27)
    Yes we did have a South, North, East and West Church. We belonged to the North Church. But I belonged to the Choir and we sang in the North and South Church all the time. Mr. League was our Pastor and Mr. Weinland was the Assistant Pastor. Mr. Byrum was our Choir Director. I still keep in touch with some of the old members. Some close friends have died and some have moved away.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

I got to know Ralph and Mary Dowd at the Feast of Tabernacles a few years ago. I don't know which church area they attended in Cincy. Very wonderful people. Unfortunately she died about a year ago. She was a sweet woman. I know there were probably over a thousand people in that area but just taking a chance you might have known them.

now to be on topic (kinda)-
    I was a first generation christain (guess I still am. LOL). I've read their previous posts and Disciple, Anticipation, and Bronc all remind me of when I was first being called. The assuredness, eagerness to share and enthusiasm are all traits of newly called first generation. I know my mother and her friends must have thought I was quite arrogant all those years ago during my first years. Were you a first gen back in WCG? When did you come in.

I'm sorry that you've been out there on your own for a long time, when did you stop attending? Ron's book does remind me of Mr. Armstrong's writings. It's funny that you see that similarity by just what has been written in this thread.

-Later

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 22 2008,11:43)

The person that has the most posts has said the least.

–gnipp gnopp

You'll find that with nick, having the most posts doesn't necessarily mean you say a lot.
    A high percentage of his posts are one sentence questions.

Sometimes those are the ones that command the most attention, but they also say you have to watch out for the quiet ones too. LOL

-Later

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings onebody………Theodorej here….It appears to me this is a much more challenging arena than our previous one….These folks appear to be a much more convicted, and well a indoctrinated group of settled believers of Biblical truth, as they have come know it.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account