Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 27 2008,13:03)

Quote (ptr775 @ June 27 2008,07:44)
    I did ask God for wisdom and truth, and I believe he answered that prayer, since he revealed to me what I believe will be addressed by RW this coming Sabbath. There is a little matter with timing, that I believe cannot be a coincidence, and will make things make more sense than ever. It answered every question I had concerning what RW had said, and why certain things had/hadn't taken place, and I couldn't get the grin off my face for hours

Please explain.

Yes, I am also curious as to what was said that made you have a grin on your face for hours?

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 27 2008,12:55)

Quote (ptr775 @ June 27 2008,01:08)
    Yeah, like anyone listened to what I believe :)

Does this mean that everyone here who disagrees and says what they believe contrary to anyone else, has to apologise to them for “leading them astray”? If so, then I expect to see a lot of apologies get handed around :)

ptr775

There are quite a few people who read here that you never hear about. A public apology would be useful to anyone who reads here now and in the future.

A public apology in this public discussion will suffice and I think it would be the right thing to do and serve as a lesson for others who may trust in self-proclaimed prophets.

So will you make an apology if Ron's words do not come to pass?

I think it would be the right thing to do in that case. What do you think?

In the case of Ron's prophecies coming to pass in the time he has said, then I think people should apologise if they said his prophecies were wrong. However I think that most can agree that there will be nuclear accidents/war and there will be many of the terrible things that he said come to pass, because most Christians already expect to see that the Tribulation will be a time like no other. But believing and preaching such doesn't make one a prophet. But Ron is saying that he is not just a prophet, but one of the 2 witnesses. In that case apologies from me and I hope anyone else who doesn't believe him in this, if indeed he turns out to be that guy.

So I am willing to apologize, are you?

If I have to make an apology to hypothetical people who were hypothetically led astray because what I believe is hypothetically wrong, then don't worry, I wont be posting here anymore.

God bless.

P.s, if you want an explanation to what said about revealed truth, listen to his sermon this Sabbath

Not3in1
    Participant

Where can I hear his sermons?

ptr775
    Participant
    Not3in1
    Participant

ptr,
    Thanks for the link, I will check this out. So far though, what I have learned about Ron is scary.

If he has heard from God, there is no need to reset anything! God doesn't make mistakes. Therefore true prophets of God never made a bad call either – whatever they said would come to pass certainly did. No need to change dates.

But I feel for those who have believed and continue to believe this Mr. Weinland. If he is a true witness, everything he said should be golden…….and on time. :;):

If not, abandoned belief in him and return to faith.
    Love,
    Mandy

Irene
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 28 2008,00:42)
    ptr,
    Thanks for the link, I will check this out.  So far though, what I have learned about Ron is scary.

If he has heard from God, there is no need to reset anything!  God doesn't make mistakes.  Therefore true prophets of God never made a bad call either – whatever they said would come to pass certainly did.  No need to change dates.

But I feel for those who have believed and continue to believe this Mr. Weinland.  If he is a true witness, everything he said should be golden…….and on time.  :;):

If not, abandoned belief in him and return to faith.
    Love,
    Mandy

Mandy!  You know what makes me always so sad in spite of proving that He was false, people stick with Him. It happened with Mr. Armstrong too. When we joined we were not aware of the prophecy that He had made before, and members never talked about it, until the Church split. That is not the case however with Mr. Weinland His members talk all over the place.
    I have His Book, but have never listened to any of His sermon.
    Have no desire to do so either.
    You know what I talk to God every day, through our Savior Jesus Christ. That does not make anybody one of the end time Witnesses. Well, I am just rattling since I know Him personally, it is even more disgusting to me. As far as all the members they can still just get out. Was theodorey not a member at first too, and changed Her mind. Now She comes here all time and posts. Or am I mistaken about that?
    Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ June 27 2008,17:59)

Quote (t8 @ June 27 2008,12:55)

Quote (ptr775 @ June 27 2008,01:08)
    Yeah, like anyone listened to what I believe :)

Does this mean that everyone here who disagrees and says what they believe contrary to anyone else, has to apologise to them for “leading them astray”? If so, then I expect to see a lot of apologies get handed around :)

ptr775

There are quite a few people who read here that you never hear about. A public apology would be useful to anyone who reads here now and in the future.

A public apology in this public discussion will suffice and I think it would be the right thing to do and serve as a lesson for others who may trust in self-proclaimed prophets.

So will you make an apology if Ron's words do not come to pass?

I think it would be the right thing to do in that case. What do you think?

In the case of Ron's prophecies coming to pass in the time he has said, then I think people should apologise if they said his prophecies were wrong. However I think that most can agree that there will be nuclear accidents/war and there will be many of the terrible things that he said come to pass, because most Christians already expect to see that the Tribulation will be a time like no other. But believing and preaching such doesn't make one a prophet. But Ron is saying that he is not just a prophet, but one of the 2 witnesses. In that case apologies from me and I hope anyone else who doesn't believe him in this, if indeed he turns out to be that guy.

So I am willing to apologize, are you?

If I have to make an apology to hypothetical people who were hypothetically led astray because what I believe is hypothetically wrong, then don't worry, I wont be posting here anymore.

God bless.

P.s, if you want an explanation to what said about revealed truth, listen to his sermon this Sabbath

Promoting a false prophet requires repentance. Nothing hypothetical about it.

Do you not know that sharing in the deeds of others leads to sharing their wages too.

Supporting a prophet brings a prophets reward. What about a false prophet?

Just because people can do drive by postings on the Internet doesn't mean that people will not be responsible for what they say.

What you say here is written in Heaven, and if God's angels lose some of the posts here, then I can supply them with a back up.

Seriously though, we are judged on our words. Making it hypothetical doesn't change a thing.

Jeremiah 14:14
    Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

Matthew 7:15
    “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matthew 24:11
    and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

1 John 4:1
    Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

As you can see, promoting false prophets is not a small thing.

Samuel
    Participant

Thats what I have been doing about this guy.

Testing this spirit

I have read a good deal of his books and listened to a good deal of his sermons.

I disagree with a lot of what he is saying and has said.

However, I believe that there is also some truth to a certain extent mixed in with his falsehoods.

The Kingdom of GOD is nigh…but that don't make him the end time prophets either.

Proclaimer
    Participant

because what I believe is hypothetically wrong

Is this you saying you were wrong?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I have noticed that the guys who were promoting this so-called last day prophet are not preaching with vigor like they did pre-April. In fact I think they have all left. Where is their honor? They should have humbled themselves and apologized. That would have been the right thing to do. Anyway this discussion should serve as a lesson for the promotion of men. As believers we should be promoting God and his messiah. Promoting men is wrong. Even following after Paul is not wise. All true men of God will tell you you should follow after God's anointed. Only he will lead us to God. As children of God, we should always lead people to God's messiah and not ourselves.

Irene
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 28 2008,20:56)
    I have noticed that the guys who were promoting this so-called last day prophet are not preaching with vigor like they did pre-April. In fact I think they have all left. Where is their honor? They should have humbled themselves and apologized. That would have been the right thing to do. Anyway this discussion should serve as a lesson for the promotion of men. As believers we should be promoting God and his messiah. Promoting men is wrong. Even following after Paul is not wise. All true men of God will tell you you should follow after God's anointed. Only he will lead us to God. As children of God, we should always lead people to God's messiah and not ourselves.

t8  I agree, but there are always going to be men that are wise in their own eyes and know it all. You can bring a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink it. One can talk to them until you blue in the face and they still will not see the truth.
    As far as the Weinland bunch is concerned, knowing from experience they are probable still believing him. So it was with Mr. Armstrong too.
    Peace and Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes many people seem to need a tangible person to follow. But our walk is by faith and not sight.

From what I have observed, if a man gets adoration and too much attention from followers it doesn't do that person nor the followers any good. If we are crucified with Christ, then it is not about us. It is about Christ. He leads us to God. He is the reason we are believers and why we are called Christians by some.

:)

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Irene @ July 28 2008,21:16)

t8  I agree, but there are always going to be men that are wise in their own eyes and know it all. You can bring a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink it. One can talk to them until you blue in the face and they still will not see the truth.
    As far as the Weinland bunch is concerned, knowing from experience they are probable still believing him. So it was with Mr. Armstrong too.
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings Irene….When I first came in contact with RW I was compeled to meet this guy I had read both his books and was impressed with the level of boldness displayed in his public radio interviews,not to mention his claim to be one of the end time witnesses…It did not take to long after my face to face meeting to realize RW was confused with his appointed task and had embarked on establishing a measured amount of celebrity by making grandious claims and predictions…In the final analysis his short span of noteriety has netted him a tidy sum Iam sure….In addition I have read and studied HWA extensively,I find it hard to dismiss all his teachings as being false,however.I do bring into question some of his claims..

Irene
    Participant

theodorej As far far as HWA is concerned, you are right, there is a lot of error in His teaching. But I am forever thankful to Him for being the vessel to bring us out of the Catholic Church. We have learned so much since that day. Thanks to our Heavenly Father for opening our mind to the truth.
    Peace and Love Irene

Samuel
    Participant

I'm not supporting the guy…I'm just saying that there might be something to do with him for good or for bad.

It seems to me that he might have a roll to play against GOD. I don't know.

But he has not done anything to merit any type of belief that he is a prophet.

ptr775
    Participant

That would possibly be you constantly demanding an apology. That's why I stopped posting. Every time I did you demanded an apology because you disagreed with what I believed. All the people here have different beliefs and share them, but they can not all be right, so why are you not demanding an apology from them? They are doing no different than me.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 29 2008,21:21)
    Yes many people seem to need a tangible person to follow. But our walk is by faith and not sight.

From what I have observed, if a man gets adoration and too much attention from followers it doesn't do that person nor the followers any good. If we are crucified with Christ, then it is not about us. It is about Christ. He leads us to God. He is the reason we are believers and why we are called Christians by some.

:)

That is part of the reason you get this so wrong, you think we place all our faith in RW and adore him and follow him as if he was Christ. It is nothing of the sort. Rw himself gives all glory to to God the father, not himself, but whatever makes you feel better.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 28 2008,20:39)

because what I believe is hypothetically wrong

Is this you saying you were wrong?

Try quoting the whole sentence if you want your answer.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 27 2008,17:16)

Quote (t8 @ June 27 2008,13:03)

Quote (ptr775 @ June 27 2008,07:44)
    I did ask God for wisdom and truth, and I believe he answered that prayer, since he revealed to me what I believe will be addressed by RW this coming Sabbath. There is a little matter with timing, that I believe cannot be a coincidence, and will make things make more sense than ever. It answered every question I had concerning what RW had said, and why certain things had/hadn't taken place, and I couldn't get the grin off my face for hours

Please explain.

Yes, I am also curious as to what was said that made you have a grin on your face for hours?

Ptr,
    I noticed that you never answered my question? Perhaps you have time to do so now?

Thanks,
    Mandy

ptr775
    Participant

I did answer your question, I told you to listen to the sermon and find out for yourself.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account