Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

Well I was actually not aware of this Chinese I Ching thing.

I have to admit…that I've heard some pretty good tells…I've even heard some stuff that has sounded so intelligent that I've almost been convinced of it myself.

I just went to another church this morning (I missed the service time for the church that I usually go to). And, the message was quite interesting. Various things were discussed…some of which were:

1.) That most people have demons mis-conceived, mainly because of Hollywood. They think that Satan has a red suit and a sharp pointed tail and a pitch fork…and that demons are Horrid or really evil looking things.

Now maybe there are some evil looking things…but I don't think thats how Satan will be trying to get you to worship or follow him.
    You can take this for what you want…but heres what the bible says:

2 Corinthians 11
    13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

They were discussing how Satan is actually a beautiful…I don't have to quote the bible to you…most of you know just as well how to find in the bible the things that I'm telling you are in fact in the bible…he was actually a beautiful angel. He can disguise himself as an angel of light.

2.) They were also talking about how intelligent the Demons are …or Fallen Angels…that they actually understand GODS word…most likely better than any of us do.

We see that this is displayed with Satan actually trying to quote GODS word to Jesus:

Matthew 4:6
    And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Yes we are in a war a spiritual war, yes there is a GOD, our GOD. And there is a Satan. But I do have to agree.
    That things that go bump in the night, or little demons like you've seen in the movies may not exactly be the what you need to watch out for.

There is a spirit plane of existence…that I've been talking about some on here. We know that sometimes the spirit can manifest itself as the physical. (You can call these other dimensions if you like, if you can relate to it better.) We know that Jesus was manifest in the flesh…the Physical. I would imagine that Satan most likely has some of this type of power afforded to him as well.

So…maybe he or his angels can look like ugly demons…or maybe not. Maybe they would chose to appear to you as something far more appealing? So that you might be deceived. Maybe as an alien? Maybe as a Tall White Skinned Caucasian with Deep Blue eyes, and long white hair and long flowering beard?

You decide…

I can tell you that I believe that a lot of what is being taught to people now days is false.

2012…maybe something is going to happen on this day. The bible tells me that know man knows the hour or the day…at best…In my opinion…2012 is a best guess that may be somewhat close to the actual time of some events that are to take place.

What I find most interesting about the Mayans and there pyramid and/ or their Kukulcan or Quetzalcoatl…is that it is a Feathered Serpent…that can transform into this Nice looking Caucasian man. Something is quite fishy there, you think?

Look at the pyramids in Egypt…and the River of the Nile…how all of that is actually aligned with the stars as well…and the Nile represents a snake.

Very interesting I would say…

We know that Lies are mixed in with the truth.

There is a book out called Domain…written by a Steve Alten I believe it is. Of course, this is a quite “Fiction” book…however…its a very good display of all of this stuff that is actually fact comprised together to create a very False tale.
    You can see that the author has actually researched this stuff quite extensively to support his tell…no doubt he has some Facts mixed in with his fiction story. I've researched them myself.

I think that Aliens may very well be Satan and his fallen Angels…up till now I've actually given thought that there actually might be other life…and who knows maybe there is. Only GOD knows that for sure.

However, anyone that gets serious about finding GODS truth…and researches a number of things…can clearly see that they have been lied too. And, that there are some dots that can easily be connected. It's really right in front of our face.

I think time is winding down…Satan knows his time is short…He probably has a better Idea of it then we …being as how he knows the time that Adam and Eve were in the Garden.

There is a lot of stuff that people keep tripping over…Satan has Indeed laid a host of very lucid and convincing traps for us. I myself have found my mind trying to believe some of these elaborate tales.

We need to quit trying to be RIGHT…I'm serious people. Its not about how RIGHT we are …thats some of what corrupted Satan…Because with us having to be RIGHT…comes a sense of PRIDE…which is what I'm talking about here. Satan was PROUD…PRIDE same thing.

Well I believe this…or I have a friend that believes this…or so on and so forth. We need to read and study and search and pray for ourselves…

I've had some things come to me and I've not even been praying are studying are searching no where near as hard as I thought I might have to.

We need to be able to see a lie, now how the enemy works…and stand against it.

I'm no mighty person…myself…but I know that GOD will not let you be deceived if you chose not to be deceived. If you search for him you will find him…he's probably actually been standing right beside you the whole time…waiting for you to come around. If you want truth…I mean really want it…then truth is what you'll get…and you'll most likely see that it was right there for you to see in plain day all along.

You just have to want it, before he reveals it to you. GOD is not going to force anything on you. Thats the whole point…he wants people to want him. He could have easily made you with no choice but to worship him…however he did not …he gave you the choice he left it up to you…us. I'm preaching to myself here more than anyone else actually…please don't take offense to my “You” references.

This show is winding down folks. Things are happening…and people don't even realize it. People are running around looking for stuff like the Exorcist, and they are running from what they think is the Devil…right into his trap.

Weather this Ronald guy is for real or not is not even an issue. Seriously…theres been thousands of false doctrines and prophets…and there may be a few more. Not sure…I honestly think time is drawing really short here …I don't see that there is a whole lot of time for a whole lot more…but I may be astounded.

What the ISSUE is being able to see one coming, see them for what they are. Not get into arguments with people that they have deceived, but try to help them. Not throw rocks at them…but …Is anything I'm saying making any sense at all. We get so evolved with the
    “Small Foxes” that we don't see the Sword that is about to chop our head off.

And even if they are a whatever you think they are …a tool of Satan or whatever…we know there is always some truth mixed in…I would guess that not every one has the gift of being able to tell what is false and what it not. But some do.

Just think if Eve…had been able to see through Satan's Lies…and see the Truth that he was actually telling her…and disregard the False?

We are not as smart as we like to think we are…and Satan knows this…he is smarter than all of us and knows we are drawn to wisdom and intelligence. He uses this against us.

You don't think so?

How do you explain Science…look how many people that deceives. With stuff like evolution, and Astrology, and Space…NASA other life.

GOD should be our answer book. Is the bottom line. We should get our answers from GOD.

I guess that is all I have to say for now. GOD bless you all!

stosh64
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ June 02 2008,10:25)
    Well I was actually not aware of this Chinese I Ching thing.

I have to admit…that I've heard some pretty good tells…I've even heard some stuff that has sounded so intelligent that I've almost been convinced of it myself.

I just went to another church this morning (I missed the service time for the church that I usually go to).  And, the message was quite interesting.  Various things were discussed…some of which were:

1.) That most people have demons mis-conceived, mainly because of Hollywood.  They think that Satan has a red suit and a sharp pointed tail and a pitch fork…and that demons are Horrid or really evil looking things.

Now maybe there are some evil looking things…but I don't think thats how Satan will be trying to get you to worship or follow him.
    You can take this for what you want…but heres what the bible says:

2 Corinthians 11
    13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

They were discussing how Satan is actually a beautiful…I don't have to quote the bible to you…most of you know just as well how to find in the bible the things that I'm telling you are in fact in the bible…he was actually a beautiful angel.  He can disguise himself as an angel of light.

2.) They were also talking about how intelligent the Demons are …or Fallen Angels…that they actually understand GODS word…most likely better than any of us do.

We see that this is displayed with Satan actually trying to quote GODS word to Jesus:

Matthew 4:6    
    And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Yes we are in a war a spiritual war, yes there is a GOD, our GOD.  And there is a Satan.  But I do have to agree.
    That things that go bump in the night, or little demons like you've seen in the movies may not exactly be the what you need to watch out for.  

There is a spirit plane of existence…that I've been talking about some on here.  We know that sometimes the spirit can manifest itself as the physical.  (You can call these other dimensions if you like, if you can relate to it better.)  We know that Jesus was manifest in the flesh…the Physical.  I would imagine that Satan most likely has some of this type of power afforded to him as well.

So…maybe he or his angels can look like ugly demons…or maybe not.  Maybe they would chose to appear to you as something far more appealing?  So that you might be deceived.  Maybe as an alien? Maybe as a Tall White Skinned Caucasian with Deep Blue eyes, and long white hair and long flowering beard?

You decide…

I can tell you that I believe that a lot of what is being taught to people now days is false.  

2012…maybe something is going to happen on this day.   The bible tells me that know man knows the hour or the day…at best…In my opinion…2012 is a best guess that may be somewhat close to the actual time of some events that are to take place.

What I find most interesting about the Mayans and there pyramid  and/ or their Kukulcan or Quetzalcoatl…is that it is a Feathered Serpent…that can transform into this Nice looking Caucasian man.  Something is quite fishy there, you think?

Look at the pyramids in Egypt…and the River of the Nile…how all of that is actually aligned with the stars as well…and the Nile  represents a snake.

Very interesting I would say…

We know that Lies are mixed in with the truth.

There is a book out called Domain…written by a Steve Alten I believe it is.   Of course, this is a quite “Fiction” book…however…its a very good display of all of this stuff that is actually fact comprised together to create a very False tale.
    You can see that the author has actually researched this stuff quite extensively to support his tell…no doubt he has some Facts mixed in with his fiction story.  I've researched them myself.

I think that Aliens may very well be Satan and his fallen Angels…up till now I've actually given thought that there actually might be other life…and who knows maybe there is.   Only GOD knows that for sure.

However, anyone that gets serious about finding GODS truth…and researches a number of things…can clearly see that they have been lied too.   And, that there are some dots that can easily be connected.  It's really right in front of our face.

I think time is winding down…Satan knows his time is short…He probably has a better Idea of it then we …being as how he knows the time that Adam and Eve were in the Garden.

There is a lot of stuff that people keep tripping over…Satan has  Indeed laid a host of very lucid and convincing traps for us.  I myself have found my mind trying to believe some of these elaborate tales.

We need to quit trying to be RIGHT…I'm serious people.  Its not about how RIGHT we are …thats some of what corrupted Satan…Because with us having to be RIGHT…comes a sense of PRIDE…which is what I'm talking about here.  Satan was PROUD…PRIDE same thing.

Well I believe this…or I have a friend that believes this…or so on and so forth.  We need to read and study and search and pray for ourselves…

I've had some things come to me and I've not even been praying are studying are searching no where near as hard as I thought I might have to.

We need to be able to see a lie, now how the enemy works…and stand against it.

I'm no mighty person…myself…but I know that GOD will not let you be deceived if you chose not to be deceived.  If you search for him you will find him…he's probably actually been standing right beside you the whole time…waiting for you to come around.  If you want truth…I mean really want it…then truth is what you'll get…and you'll most likely see that it was right there for you to see in plain day all along.

You just have to want it, before he reveals it to you.  GOD is not going to force anything on you.  Thats the whole point…he wants people to want him.  He could have easily made you with no choice but to worship him…however he did not …he gave you the choice he left it up to you…us.   I'm preaching to myself here more than anyone else actually…please don't take offense to my “You” references.

This show is winding down folks.  Things are happening…and people don't even realize it.  People are running around looking for stuff like the Exorcist, and they are running from what they think is the Devil…right into his trap.

Weather this Ronald guy is for real or not is not even an issue.  Seriously…theres been thousands of false doctrines and prophets…and there may be a few more.  Not sure…I honestly think time is drawing really short here …I don't see that there is a whole lot of time for a whole lot more…but I may be astounded.

What the ISSUE
    is being able to see one coming, see them for what they are.  Not get into arguments with people that they have deceived, but try to help them.  Not throw rocks at them…but …Is anything I'm saying making any sense at all.   We get so evolved with the “Small Foxes” that we don't see the Sword that is about to chop our head off.

And even if they are a whatever you think they are …a tool of Satan or whatever…we know there is always some truth mixed in…I would guess that not every one has the gift of being able to tell what is false and what it not.   But some do.

Just think if Eve…had been able to see through Satan's Lies…and see the Truth that he was actually telling her…and disregard the False?

We are not as smart as we like to think we are…and Satan knows this…he is smarter than all of us and knows we are drawn to wisdom and intelligence.  He uses this against us.

You don't think so?

How do you explain Science…look how many people that deceives.  With stuff like evolution, and Astrology, and Space…NASA other life.

GOD should be our answer book.  Is the bottom line.  We should get our answers from GOD.

I guess that is all I have to say for now.  GOD bless you all!

That gets a BIG AMEN!!!!  Best post I have read in a long long time!  Thanks Samuel,  and God Bless!

Samuel
    Participant

Thank You,

However, I must tell you that it is not of my own accord that I would make such a post. If anything good has come out of me at all then it is not of me…it is of GOD.

I only hope that anything that I might say can help someone. I'd love to hear things from other people as well…for example I did not know about that I-Ching thing…Come to find out it was very interesting to find out that it is basically the same thing. Isn't that rather odd how different cultures from all around the world can come up with the almost excat same predictions? What really puts a twist on it is the fact that they had nothing to do with each other…or no knowledge of what the other one was doing…or did they? Who knows? GOD knows.

Well either this site or my internet browser is messing up it keeps lagging out out …it may actually be my ISP.

So I'm done for now. Later. May GOD be with you all!

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ June 02 2008,15:16)
    Thank You,

However, I must tell you that it is not of my own accord that I would make such a post.  If anything good has come out of me at all then it is not of me…it is of GOD.

I only hope that anything that I might say can help someone.  I'd love to hear things from other people as well…for example I did not know about that I-Ching thing…Come to find out it was very interesting to find out that it is basically the same thing.  Isn't that rather odd how different cultures from all around the world can come up with the almost excat same predictions?  What really puts a twist on it is the fact that they had nothing to do with each other…or no knowledge of what the other one was doing…or did they?  Who knows?  GOD knows.

Well either this site or my internet browser is messing up it keeps lagging out  out …it may actually be my ISP.

So I'm done for now.  Later. May GOD be with you all!

Samuel –

I agree with stosh, that was a great post. You have some connection….continue to pray about it and ASK God for further clarification, and I believe you will get it. Or get more of it.

Now you know why I say what I do about 2012. There is a third source independent of the Mayans and the I-Ching that also arrives at a calendar timeline that ends in 2012. I cannot remember the name right now. Much more in-depth study that is beyond my capability has been done on what will be the physical position of the earth and sun relative to the Milky Way galaxy on 12/21/12. This is the physical aspect of the phenomenon, aside from the spiritual.

As I have said earlier, I look for evidence to support claims made by any source. Just like forensics. That stuff doesn't lie.

Good luck in your pursuit of the truth and keep posting.

Peace,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (stosh64 @ June 02 2008,09:16)
    Anyone seen this video sermon?  Really makes ya think.
    http://harvestreno.org/messageVideo.asp?id=121&quality=medium

Come Lord Jesus!!!

I just watched it.

Thanks. It was interesting.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Sorry, but my screen is silent, I guess I am not to watch it. I am gettimg old and will not be around in 2012 anyway.
    Mrs.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You never know, you could be.

2012 isn't really that far off.

Although I agree that it is better to be with the Lord.

:)

theodorej
    Participant

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Greetings Stosh…..”For many will come in my name saying Iam the Christ and they shall deceive many”…..I liked the style of the ministers delivery….To this day Iam hard pressed to see and prove the rapture scriptually….And I couldn't help but notice that this sabbath service was being delivered on Sunday….If Iam not mistaken I believe the commandment goes like this…We are to keep Holy…His!! appointed Sabbaths….I agree cronologically with the time period we are presently in and the time table by which events are evolving,however,The Jews were not scattered about the world,the tribes of Israel were removed from Gods' sight…principly because of Idolatry….We are able to recognize the Jews today because they are the keepers of the Law(eg.Sabbaths and Holy Days )…We may not be able to know the day and the hour,but we surely be able to know the times if we focus on the watchman of Ezekiel…This will be a person who will warn of impending danger as you all know there are already thousands of these in existance today….If we are not to know the time and the hour….than my question is,Where is the credability of the Mayan calander and I Ching writings….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ June 02 2008,21:27)

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Sorry, but my screen is silent, I guess I am not to watch it. I am gettimg old and will not be around in 2012 anyway.
    Mrs.

Greetings Mrs….We are all getting old and each and every one of us have a purpose….2012 is not that far away….My bet is nothing is going to happen….things could happen before or perhaps after,but Iam sure nothing will happen in this year let alone 12/21/12….Winter soltice (pagan holyday)….

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ June 02 2008,10:25)
    They were discussing how Satan is actually a beautiful…I don't have to quote the bible to you…most of you know just as well how to find in the bible the things that I'm telling you are in fact in the bible…he was actually a beautiful angel.  He can disguise himself as an angel of light.

I think this may be the quote you are thinking of, which talks about the “king of Tyrus”, but all the info points directly to Lucifer before and after the fall….

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
    13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
    14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so : thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
    18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
    19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

What I find interesting is what is says is the final end for Satan, quite different from what most believe.

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ June 03 2008,02:17)

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Mrs.

Greetings Mrs….We are all getting old and each and every one of us have a purpose….2012 is not that far away….My bet is nothing is going to happen….things could happen before or perhaps after,but Iam sure nothing will happen in this year let alone 12/21/12….Winter soltice (pagan holyday)….

tj –

So you are “sure nothing will happen in this year let alone 2012”. Really? Under what authority do you make that claim? What qualifies you to make the statement that you are “sure”? Your opinion? Or did GOD tell you? Please let us know! Maybe you are a prophet…

Once again you are confusing the physical with the spiritual re 2012. Whether or not the Winter Solstice is a “pagan holy day” or not is completely irrelevant to my point, which has everything to do with the planetary alignment within our galaxy at that time.

Samuel
    Participant

It talks in the bible about Satan in other places as well…It's not that I can't find them, its that I know that the people I'm telling this stuff too knows exactly where it is.

Cato
    Participant

As a side note I noticed that the Chinese book I-Ching has come up in regards to end times prophecies.  Having read and used a couple of translations of the I-Ching let me say it has nothing to do with any end of the world predictions.  The book itself is not even correctly a divination tool though many use it as such.  It is philosophy, the I Ching suggests one’s individual condition is intricately connected to the dynamic workings of nature (to include the cosmos and the Will of Heaven). The earliest version of the I Ching dates back to Emperor Fu-hsi, c. 2850 BCE.  Around 1150 BCE King Wen, refined it into 64 hexagrams of six lines each with short commentaries, each hexagram representing an archetypal situation. The I Ching influenced Lao Tzu’s composition of the Tao-te-Ching around 500 BCE. During the fifth-century BCE Confucius became fascinated with the I Ching and contributed to  commentaries on each hexagram. Around the third-century the scholar Wang Pi refashioned the book, stressing its wisdom component instead of its use for divination (as did the court magicians of the day). In the 17th century the book was introduced to the philosopher and mathematician Leibniz (the father of calculus) by a Jesuit priest. Leibniz substituted the solid and broken lines of the hexagrams with 0 and 1; and found them to be arranged in a binary system (like modern computer language) which counted up from 0 to 63. Leibniz believed logic, or ‘the laws of thought’ could be moved from a verbal state – which was subject to the ambiguities of language, tone and circumstance – into an absolute mathematical condition: Leibniz found some sort of confirmation for his theories in the I Ching's depiction of the universe as a progression of contradicting dualities, a series of on-off, yes-no possibilities, such as dark-light and male-female, which formed the complex interaction of life and consciousness. He reasoned that, if life itself could be reduced to a series of straightforward propositions, so could thought, or logic.  It is a facinating work, one of the world's oldest but does not in itself make any predictions about man or the earth, rather it tries to depict the human condition by comparing it to situations found in nature.

Quote (Cato @ June 04 2008,22:59)
    As a side note I noticed that the Chinese book I-Ching has come up in regards to end times prophecies.  Having read and used a couple of translations of the I-Ching let me say it has nothing to do with any end of the world predictions.  The book itself is not even correctly a divination tool though many use it as such.  It is philosophy, the I Ching suggests one’s individual condition is intricately connected to the dynamic workings of nature (to include the cosmos and the Will of Heaven). The earliest version of the I Ching dates back to Emperor Fu-hsi, c. 2850 BCE.  Around 1150 BCE King Wen, refined it into 64 hexagrams of six lines each with short commentaries, each hexagram representing an archetypal situation. The I Ching influenced Lao Tzu’s composition of the Tao-te-Ching around 500 BCE. During the fifth-century BCE Confucius became fascinated with the I Ching and contributed to  commentaries on each hexagram. Around the third-century the scholar Wang Pi refashioned the book, stressing its wisdom component instead of its use for divination (as did the court magicians of the day). In the 17th century the book was introduced to the philosopher and mathematician Leibniz (the father of calculus) by a Jesuit priest. Leibniz substituted the solid and broken lines of the hexagrams with 0 and 1; and found them to be arranged in a binary system (like modern computer language) which counted up from 0 to 63. Leibniz believed logic, or ‘the laws of thought’ could be moved from a verbal state – which was subject to the ambiguities of language, tone and circumstance – into an absolute mathematical condition: Leibniz found some sort of confirmation for his theories in the I Ching's depiction of the universe as a progression of contradicting dualities, a series of on-off, yes-no possibilities, such as dark-light and male-female, which formed the complex interaction of life and consciousness. He reasoned that, if life itself could be reduced to a series of straightforward propositions, so could thought, or logic.  It is a facinating work, one of the world's oldest but does not in itself make any predictions about man or the earth, rather it tries to depict the human condition by comparing it to situations found in nature.

Cato! Do you think that goes in line with the New Age Religion?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Cato
    Participant

Well New Age is hardly a religion, it is more a smorgasboard of ideas and practices from a variety of spiritual backgrounds. The I-Ching itself originated thousands of years ago so it is hardly new and is more philosophical then anything religious. It attempts to describe what happens in the microcosm of human existence by comparing it to the macrocosm of what they view as 64 archtypical situations found in nature. The book itself is not religious nor is it a competing belief system to Christianity. Some may object to how it is used in divination, but that is a use grafted on the book, not the purpose of the book itself. It was widely respected by many of the great asian philosophers as well as some in the west once Liebniz used it in his binary numbers studies.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Broncs453 @ June 03 2008,15:49)

Quote (theodorej @ June 03 2008,02:17)

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Mrs.

tj –

So you are “sure nothing will happen in this year let alone 2012”.  Really?  Under what authority do you make that claim?  What qualifies you to make the statement that you are “sure”?  Your opinion?  Or did GOD tell you?  Please let us know!  Maybe you are a prophet…

Once again you are confusing the physical with the spiritual re 2012.  Whether or not the Winter Solstice is a “pagan holy day” or not is completely irrelevant to my point, which has everything to do with the planetary alignment within our galaxy at that time.

Greetings Broncs…..Surely Iam not arogant enough to think that God speaks to me anymore than he speaks to you….Having said that ,let me clarify my position and why Iam sure nothing physical will happen on 12/21/12 or spiritual for that matter….It is simple, the utterings and the writings of men or what they perceive,mean nothing to God with respect to his plan and his impending judgements….I hardly think the creator of the universe and everything in it is going to allow puny man to destoy his creation,let alone predict its demise….The Mayans as well as the Chinese are doing nothing more than anyother false prophet with exception being,they are claiming their utterings and writings through the authority of a different God….Not the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob….

theodorej
    Participant

Broncs….It is easy for me confuse the physical with the spiritual because Iam carnal not spiritual….posessing only enough of the God given logic and inteligence to know that He Is that He is and he is the only one that can tell the beginning from the end and there is no other like him…..

stosh64
    Participant

Have you been to RW`s site?  http://www.ronaldweinland.com/

His latest entry appears to backing down from previous “predictions”.  He appears to be a little confused and has said maybe things wont happen now till Nov. or Dec.  lol.  All we can do is pray for the man.

Although there is a marked increase in the thunders, there is still no physical evidence in the trumpets. And even though I have stated July 16 as a kind of deadline for the Second Trumpet, I am now deeply convinced that nothing concerning the trumpets will have occurred by that time.

This is not pleasant to have to address, as all of us have planned our lives on such timing. If the second trumpet sounds, with nuclear explosions in port cities, then everything will indeed be fully in line with what I’ve stated in the last interviews and in some sermons. But I do want to state again, I no longer believe that to be the case.

The bottom line is, I must follow what I believe God is showing me. If I have jumped the gun in a couple of interviews and interjected my own understanding into the timing of events, and have thereby been presumptuous, then I will repent and move forward.

Seems a little “foggy” in his thinking for one of the 2 witnesses.

Praying we all find the Truth,
    God Bless,
    Stosh

Irene
    Participant

Quote (stosh64 @ June 24 2008,05:00)

His latest entry appears to backing down from previous “predictions”.  He appears to be a little confused and has said maybe things wont happen now till Nov. or Dec.  lol.  All we can do is pray for the man.

Although there is a marked increase in the thunders, there is still no physical evidence in the trumpets. And even though I have stated July 16 as a kind of deadline for the Second Trumpet, I am now deeply convinced that nothing concerning the trumpets will have occurred by that time.

This is not pleasant to have to address, as all of us have planned our lives on such timing. If the second trumpet sounds, with nuclear explosions in port cities, then everything will indeed be fully in line with what I’ve stated in the last interviews and in some sermons. But I do want to state again, I no longer believe that to be the case.

The bottom line is, I must follow what I believe God is showing me. If I have jumped the gun in a couple of interviews and interjected my own understanding into the timing of events, and have thereby been presumptuous, then I will repent and move forward.

God Bless,
    Stosh

I am really concerned for all those that fell for Him and have payed dearly for it. They don't even come here any more. Do you or see them?
    We should all pray especially for Mr. Weinland, He has certainly gone over the edge. Prophesying falsely is not a good thing. May God have mercy on Him, I pray.
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Irene @ June 24 2008,05:21)

Quote (stosh64 @ June 24 2008,05:00)

God Bless,
    Stosh

I am really concerned for all those that fell for Him and have payed dearly for it. They don't even come here any more. Do you or see them?
    We should all pray especially for Mr. Weinland, He has certainly gone over the edge. Prophesying falsely is not a good thing. May God have mercy on Him, I pray.
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings Irene….RW will fade into obscurity,unless for some reason God sees fit to raise him up by bringing to fruition his prophecies….My feeling is he remains convinced that his task will be to witness until the end….His book is 2008 Gods final witness….As I see it,by virtrue of the title of his book he has 6 months at best…All those who are still following him should put their tithes in escrow until January 2009….Brethren God will provide for RW until then….

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account