Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 31 2008,11:51)
    Okay, so this is a theory that my friend has, and it has a strange way of making sense when you think about it like this (an email he sent me filling me in):

The Visitors of Biblcal account have been recorded in Genesis and Jude about the Angels “Who Left their First Estate” (Heaven) and came down and lusted after the Daughters of Men and had Children with them known as the “Nephilim” which means in Hebrew “Fallen Ones”..So, I am beginning to think and see what the Bible has to say about it and that IF We are ever “Visited” by anyone or anything it MUST be Demons POSING as Aliens…because in the book of Daniel 2:43 it says: As You saw iron mix with clay,THEY will mingle with the SEED OF MEN….”…Who are “THEY”?, and We already know what the seed of Men is..Who is this “THEY” that is going to attempt mingling?…Jesus also made a reference Specifically about the Time of the End.. “As in the Days of Noah”… Noah's Day was Full of “They” who lusted after the Daughters of Men and (with exception of Noah) had completely polluted Mankinds Human DNA with that of Angelic (Fallen Ones) and also compares the Time to Lot …Fire from the SKY and rampant Wickedness…Jesus also said that there would be “Great Signs and Wonders in the Heavens”…So, I am curious to see if I can find anything IN God's word any reference pertaining to what's going on up in the skies and answer the questions of “Space Aliens”..Just like Biblical record can explain or make room for The Dinosaur Question…”IF” we are Visited by anything claiming to be from another planet I will NOT BELIEVE IT, I will believe the TRUTH and THAT TRUTH IS: THEY ARE DEMONS MASQUERADING AS ALIENS from another World!

Greetings Angie…..The hebrew Nephilim also a has root that translates to Nephish which means living soul (being )now we have a seperation ,which, if you look at the geneology of Seth and the geneology of Cain….You will see the geneology of seth has a description that lends itself to a degree of rightousness where the daughters of Men (Cain) have a description of worldlyness….Noahs offspring,specifically Ham produced people such as Nimrod…..This not to say that your assertion is wrong….Iam saying that the intermingling of spirit and flesh are not consistant….with the exception and the only exception which is the impregnating of Mary so as to bring forth Jesus… I agree that alien beings will be among us in the final analysis if they are not here already….I know this may sound bizarre,but after all the evil one is a crafty fellow….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ May 31 2008,23:28)
    I've read up on 2012, and it all seems based on pagan and new age stuff, and astrology, I don't give it much credence, unless they knew more than what God gave us in the scriptures, which I personally doubt, but each to his own I guess.

Greetings ptr775…..I agree with you,with respect to the credability of the Mayans,as I have previously stated,The scriblings of an ancient tribe of canibals have more credence than the word of God….In this world we live in..rest assured God will not allow any being to destroy the cosmos or fortell its demise except his prophets…I am sure that God has not confided in the Mayans….The so called mathamatical perfection of the calander is questionable at best and as you know ancient Astrology was formulated on the priciple that the Sun rotates around earth….

Samuel
    Participant

They indeed thought the sun rotated around the earth. Having said that some in fact believed that the earth was the center of the universe… Which it may well be…I don't know. Just not in the manner they thought it was.

I'm convinced that a lot of the lies are mixed in with some truth. Thats the easiest way to get some one to believe a lie…to mix it with some truth…or worse…withhold part of the truth…to tell a tell but not tell the whole tell.

Thats what is going to deceive people.

Most people are smart enough to know when you are flat out telling them a lie. And, thus they will not go along with it.

But if you be creative in your story telling…you have a better chance of getting people to believe you. Especially if you make the story at least “HALF” true.

ptr775 So you got the Book from Mr. Armstrong. Of course we had that Book too, since we belonged to the Church. We read it and found to many errors in it, since God has revealed new truths to us. We have not stood still, since we left in 1994. I would be very worried if I didn't. We are to grow in Spirit and in Truth.
    One thing as far as prophecy is concerned is that when Israel became a Nation again in 1948, it says that from that point on this generation will not pass away til all will be fulfilled. A Generation according to the Bible is 70 years. That will take us to 2018.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ June 01 2008,04:33)
    They indeed thought the sun rotated around the earth.  Having said that some in fact believed that the earth was the center of the universe…  Which it may well be…I don't know.  Just not in the manner they thought it was.

I'm convinced that a lot of the lies are mixed in with some truth.  Thats the easiest way to get some one to believe a lie…to mix it with some truth…or worse…withhold part of the truth…to tell a tell but not tell the whole tell.

Thats what is going to deceive people.

Most people are smart enough to know when you are flat out telling them a lie.  And, thus they will not go along with it.

But if you be creative in your story telling…you have a better chance of getting people to believe you.  Especially if you make the story at least “HALF” true.

Greetings Samual…..The methodology involved in promoting a lie has never changed…Josef Goebles said if you tell the same lie long enough it will be believed….This man was the minister of propaganda for Nazi Germany…..

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ June 01 2008,05:06)
    ptr775  So you got the Book from Mr. Armstrong. Of course we had that Book too, since we belonged to the Church. We read it and found to many errors in it, since God has revealed new truths to us. We have not stood still, since we left in 1994. I would be very worried if I didn't. We are to grow in Spirit and in Truth.
    One thing as far as prophecy is concerned is that when Israel became a Nation again in 1948, it says that from that point on this generation will not pass away til all will be fulfilled. A Generation according to the Bible is 70 years. That will take us to 2018.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Mrs….A man would have lived a full life at 70 years..A generation would be 40 years….The events surrouding modern day Israel deal specifically with the remnants of Benjimen,Levi and Judah (eg.The Jews )…To date there has not been a gathering of the lost tribes,who are believed to be scattered about Europe ,Canada,Australia and the US…English speaking nations…To Err is human,amidst the many aledged errors of The Mystery of the ages there is still a tremendous amount of scriptual knowledge to be gleened… and I might add usefull for instruction.

ptr775
    Participant

Peace and Love Mrs.

Where exactly is that prophecy? So far it seems only the tribe of Judah (the jews) has been restored as a nation (which simply named itself Israel), not the whole nation of Israel, so I don't see how that prophecy is yet fullfilled?

ptr775
    Participant

Sorry, I see TJ has pointed that out already….

Broncs453
    Participant

Greetings all –

To those who claim 2012 to be paganism/astrology/bunch of dumb indians etc…you better READ UP on it before you start spouting what you THINK. What do you know about the Chinese I-Ching, written 6,000 years ago? When does it end? Same time – 2012. The Mayans (not the Aztecs lol) were brilliant mathematicians. If you haven't studied them, then you don't know what you are talking about.

Samuel – I agree, lies that are most believed are those that are intermixed with some truth – that is what convinces people that they're real

I did read all of your post. I believe you may have some sort of psychic tie to another plane/dimension. I believe some people have that capability. Too many crimes solved by psychics etc. I have crazy dreams too, but none have ever come true and most are nonsense. If some of those you have had have actually come true, then I think more of them will come true. I completely understand your sense of uneasiness…

If anybody out there has in-depth knowledge of this country's financial system, you will also know that it is on the brink of a massive implosion, and that imminent collapse is a mathematical CERTAINTY. So major upheaval unlike any ever experienced will be happening, soon….

Also, anybody listen to RW's Sabbath sermon today? I did. It appears to me that he is now back-pedalling on dates. If I heard correctly, he now claims that all this tribulation he has been predicting could happen “any time” between now and the end of the 2 1/2 year period that began April 17th. So those holding their breath until July 16th or whatever – you're gonna turn blue cause it probably ain't gonna mean anything.

Peace,

Bronco How many times did Mr. Weinland change His mind? Reminds me of Mr. Armstrong, He too changed His mind.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Samuel
    Participant

I've had dreams come true.

I had a dream about my dad having heart surgery about 1 year and a half before he did.
    I had a dream about my church being part of another church…and the next day a person in the church told me the whole story voluntarily. ( I didn't even ask)

I've had dreams about me riding a huge ship to Jerusalem, I've had dreams about me fighting off an attack on the US. I've had dreams about Large battles being waged. (Not sure what thats all about)

I've had dreams about a huge bridge…a very large bridge collapsing (This could have been the bridge that collapsed in that one city a while back…not sure though)

I've had dreams about tornadoes being right in the middle of them.

I've had a lot of dreams…and I also had a dream about a lot of Christians being held captive in a sort of concentration camp. And me being the one to lead them out. (Not sure what thats all about)

I had a vision of that RW's mans face…when I was very young.
    It may be that he is just getting everyone stirred up. Not sure.

I'm not sure…but this all seems rather ironic to me.

We know that Jesus is coming back…with his Kingdom.
    We know that UFO's may be demons.
    We know that the economy is about to crash.
    We know there is war and rumors of war.
    We know that Israel became a nation.
    We know that this generation will not pass till all things be fullfilled.
    We know that the is a lot of natural disasters.
    We know that that Caucasian told the Mayans that he would be back.
    We know that almost every religion that is false or a lie…closely resembles each other. (ZeitGeist, you can research all this stuff yourself…they just have it all nicely put togather here.)
    We know that Man lies about everything.
    We know that most of us are probably wrong.

And most of all we know that none of us comes about any of this by ourself.

I need to get myself right, just as well as all of us do. I have no Idea what job the Lord has for me. But I know that whatever it is…I'm going to have to do it. Which is the scary part…cause I usually fail at everything I've ever done in my life. I don't want to fail him.

Honestly, I'm pretty scared…I know that I should not be living in fear…but I think I'm more afraid of myself than anything. I know that I make a lot of mistakes. I know that I'm not worthy of any of the Grace and Mercy that is afforded to me …but it has been so freely given nonetheless.

I really don't know…I'm honestly at that point where its Blind Faith right now. Maybe it is that all I'm supposed to do is tell you people here on this forum board what i've told you and other stuff…or witness to the people at the church or in the world. I don't know, I pass out cards for our church…to try to get people to come in so that they might have a chance to know the Lord as well.
    Maybe thats what I'm supposed to do .

I don't know…but I've been getting a certain message about as far back as I can remember in my decision to follow Jesus seems like that I've been sort of not wanting to listen. But every time I hear a sermon or a message or turn on the radio I get the same thing…or something else to go along with it.

Samuel  We are all a little scared of what is ahead for us. I also know tho, that God has given me to Jesus and He has promised that He will not loose us. We just need to hang on to Jesus, and I know all will get better. But first it is has to get worse, and it will. But all is temporarily, til then keep the faith. Samuel you are a nice person and please don't put yourself down so nuch, God Loves You, and so do I.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (Broncs453 @ June 01 2008,14:26)
    Also, anybody listen to RW's Sabbath sermon today?  I did.  It appears to me that he is now back-pedalling on dates.  If I heard correctly, he now claims that all this tribulation he has been predicting could happen “any time” between now and the end of the 2 1/2 year period that began April 17th.  So those holding their breath until July 16th or whatever – you're gonna turn blue cause it probably ain't gonna mean anything.

Yes I listened to it, but he never changed any dates. He said the invasion by Europe (the fifth trumpet) could happen any time during the 2 1/2 year period. Nothing has been changed about nukes going off in the US between Pentecost and 16th July.

Also I have read up on 2012. None of it is based on God's word, but basically everything but, so that itself should raise a few red flags.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cato @ May 30 2008,06:16)
    Could someone explain how demons posing as UFOs distracts people from God's truth?
    If people for some reason believe in UFOs I don't see how that in any way conflicts with God or morality.  I don't know if they exist or not, but the Universe is vast and it is possible, if they do indeed exist then God created them as well.  As for why demons would want it to appear that there were aliens, if there was in truth none, I don't understand the motivation.

I am not saying I go for this myself, but if I were to use my imagination, I could say that this could happen to disguise the princes of the air as intelligent life forms from other planets. That way they might get a more willing audience. How about giving earthlings a map or a book, that is really demonic. Who knows, maybe aliens could give demons are new identity, a fresh start. Maybe they could try and create hybrids with human women and teach men the secrets. The Nephilim could explain alien abductions.

OK, enough said.

:D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ June 01 2008,17:30)

Also, anybody listen to RW's Sabbath sermon today?  I did.  It appears to me that he is now back-pedalling on dates.  If I heard correctly, he now claims that all this tribulation he has been predicting could happen “any time” between now and the end of the 2 1/2 year period that began April 17th.  So those holding their breath until July 16th or whatever – you're gonna turn blue cause it probably ain't gonna mean anything.

Yes I listened to it, but he never changed any dates. He said the invasion by Europe (the fifth trumpet) could happen any time during the 2 1/2 year period. Nothing has been changed about nukes going off in the US between Pentecost and 16th July.

Also I have read up on 2012. None of it is based on God's word, but basically everything but, so that itself should raise a few red flags.

If pride continues to win, then he will change the dates. The JWs did the same thing and they are still going strong. So same with Ron perhaps. Even if he changes the dates I would guess that he will still have followers.

Ron could also apologise and say sorry for deceiving people. If he did that, I would certainly have respect for the man. As it stands right now, I do not respect what he is doing to people. In the end his fruit will be disillusionment and bring the way into disrepute.

Anyway maybe he will create an excuse like God in his mercy has given the USA more time to repent. We will see what excuse he uses.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ June 01 2008,14:56)
    Bronco How many times did Mr. Weinland change His mind? Reminds me of Mr. Armstrong, He too changed His mind.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Changing our minds verses renewing our minds.

One shows a willingness for God's will and the other is pride in ones' own understanding to the point of believing that they were only slightly wrong and the need to alter the projection a bit.

:)

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings all –

To those who claim 2012 to be paganism/astrology/bunch of dumb indians etc…you better READ UP on it before you start spouting what you THINK.  What do you know about the Chinese I-Ching, written 6,000 years ago?  When does it end?  Same time – 2012.  The Mayans (not the Aztecs lol) were brilliant mathematicians.  If you haven't studied them, then you don't know what you are talking about.

Samuel – I agree, lies that are most believed are those that are intermixed with some truth – that is what convinces people that they're real

I did read all of your post.  I believe you may have some sort of psychic tie to another plane/dimension.  I believe some people have that capability.  Too many crimes solved by psychics etc.  I have crazy dreams too, but none have ever come true and most are nonsense.  If some of those you have had have actually come true, then I think more of them will come true.  I completely understand your sense of uneasiness…

If anybody out there has in-depth knowledge of this country's financial system, you will also know that it is on the brink of a massive implosion, and that imminent collapse is a mathematical CERTAINTY.  So major upheaval unlike any ever experienced will be happening, soon….

Peace,

Greetings Broncs…..I listened this after noon and I concur…RW has now created an atmosphere for a soft landing within the next few weeks….However he has not back pedaled on his political prediction of an absence in the White House in 09…..When he does that he would have completed the aloted time period for 2008 Gods Final Witness..In closing Iam in process of looking into the I ching prognostications….will comment shortly….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 01 2008,22:38)

Quote (ptr775 @ June 01 2008,17:30)

If pride continues to win, then he will change the dates. The JWs did the same thing and they are still going strong. So same with Ron perhaps. Even if he changes the dates I would guess that he will still have followers.

Ron could also apologise and say sorry for deceiving people. If he did that, I would certainly have respect for the man. As it stands right now, I do not respect what he is doing to people. In the end his fruit will be disillusionment and bring the way into disrepute.

Anyway maybe he will create an excuse like God in his mercy has given the USA more time to repent. We will see what excuse he uses.

Greetings t8…..A point well taken…with respect to RW he has not been able to bring himself to acknowledge that maybe God has decided to tary and have mercy on us all…and in doing so has consiously compromised RWs credability, perhaps God is showing the faithfull that RW is not what he claims to be…..The only thing left for the faithfull to do, is to earnestly seek the true watchman of Ezekiel and be mindfull of the truths that RW has mixed in with his teachings….That being that we are in the end times and the signs are present that indicate iminent judgement…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ June 01 2008,12:47)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Where exactly is that prophecy? So far it seems only the tribe of Judah (the jews) has been restored as a nation (which simply named itself Israel), not the whole nation of Israel, so I don't see how that prophecy is yet fullfilled?

Greetings ptr775……..It is not ….just another interpretation of scripture to support the utterings of a mis informed teacher or shall I say an individual that is a “wealth of misinformation”

stosh64
    Participant

Anyone seen this video sermon?  Really makes ya think.
    http://harvestreno.org/messageVideo.asp?id=121&quality=medium

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account