Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,021 through 1,040 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Hello Angie! I agree that took some courage to say that you were wrong, and we all appreciate your honesty. Since I came out of the Church, I have known how wrong all have been and are. The Bible says a House divided can not stand. You have no idea how many Ministers that came out of the W.W.C. and started their own Church and claim to be the right Church. None are. The Church of Jesus Christ being the head of, is spiritual and Jesus will know them and they know Him. Belonging to an Organization does not mean that it is the right way to go. We are to follow Christ and God and not man.
    So I too am waiting for the coming soon New Heaven and Earth were there is no pain and no sorrow and only truths will be taught.
    May God Bless you and yours and keep you in His Love.
    Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D

Thank you Mandy and Mrs! I appreciate the encouragement. Admitting I'm wrong is a lot harder AND more humbling then apologizing *hint hint t8*. Not to mention the ONLY person who should be saying their sorry is RW. But I don't expect it nor do I want it as he is still a brother thru Christ and he will have to repent. But that is between him and God.

Just like everyone's beliefs are between them and God only. It's no ones business whether they are right or wrong as God will be the one to open their minds or not. That relationship is so sacred and personal, I'm actually appalled by a lot of what people say to each other.

Discussing one's beliefs are one thing. But don't make personal attacks or people apologize for believing in something. They don't have to answer to anyone but God. So this is me telling people to STOP ASKING FOR APOLOGIES! We have not preached we have simply shared what it is that we were learning. What is the difference in you telling us what you believe.

Please don't take that in the wrong fashion as it is said with softness. I'm just sick of people saying the Weinland “believers” have to apologize. Again, that is between us and God and we believed because God did open our mind. He just used evil to do good :)

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 29 2008,05:31)
    Please don't take that in the wrong fashion as it is said with softness.  I'm just sick of people saying the Weinland “believers” have to apologize.  Again, that is between us and God and we believed because God did open our mind.  He just used evil to do good :)

Hi Anticipation,

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't think an apology is needed from the folks that believed Ron Weinland any more than the people that believe in Trinity, pre existence, no pre existence, sabbath day etc. etc. should apologize.

Why should anyone apologize for being lead astray, and sharing what they believe? You should only have to apologize if you keep it quiet out of fear of ridicule.

Bless you.

Tim

AMEN to that Timothy!

Now, the thought that perhaps the UFO's could be demons posing to send people even further off track from God's truth. I think this is possible. A friend of mine is actually researching the possibility with the Bible and he is coming to some astonishing conclusions…

Cato
    Participant

Could someone explain how demons posing as UFOs distracts people from God's truth?
    If people for some reason believe in UFOs I don't see how that in any way conflicts with God or morality.  I don't know if they exist or not, but the Universe is vast and it is possible, if they do indeed exist then God created them as well.  As for why demons would want it to appear that there were aliens, if there was in truth none, I don't understand the motivation.

Not3in1
    Participant

Cato,
    I was thinking the very same things.
    I've often wondered about our universe and what is beyond our comprehension at this time.

But I do think that it is the trick of the opposing force to get us sidetracked……into thinking about UFO's instead of the gospel and how to live it, and spread it, imo.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 30 2008,08:36)
    Cato,
    I've often wondered about our universe and what is beyond our comprehension at this time.

But I do think that it is the trick of the opposing force to get us sidetracked……into thinking about UFO's instead of the gospel and how to live it, and spread it, imo.

Hi Mandy,
    It sounds like you are saying that anticipationofpeace is using a trick as an opposing force, trying to sidetrack us, since AOP is the one who brought it up.
    That is not what you meant is it?

Tim

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ May 30 2008,10:22)

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 30 2008,08:36)
    Cato,

Hi Mandy,
    It sounds like you are saying that anticipationofpeace is using a trick as an opposing force, trying to sidetrack us, since AOP is the one who brought it up.
    That is not what you meant is it?

Tim

Oh, good grief no that isn't what I meant.  Thanks so much for asking for clarification.

I just meant that we are easily sidetracked by topics or things that the enemy may encourage (no matter what the topic is – UFO's or TV, it doesn't matter).  But those of us who are easily distracted seem to be attracted to this topics more than other's.  Does this make more sense?

I guess I was trying to encourage Angie to not worry about UFO's, for example.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Cato @ May 30 2008,06:16)
    Could someone explain how demons posing as UFOs distracts people from God's truth?
    If people for some reason believe in UFOs I don't see how that in any way conflicts with God or morality.  I don't know if they exist or not, but the Universe is vast and it is possible, if they do indeed exist then God created them as well.  As for why demons would want it to appear that there were aliens, if there was in truth none, I don't understand the motivation.

Greetings Cato……Give me an opportunity to put out for discussion the existance of UFOs and the possibility that they could be an extension of the powers that the forces of evil will be afforded in these end times,so as to perform wonders in the sight of men…Power of this magnatude would be capable of swaying the spiritualy undernourished and non believers to follow…

Cato
    Participant

I guess what I don't understand is how UFOs would sway people one way or another. I would think those of a demonic nature could find more efficient ways of subverting mankind then to bother with false UFOs is all. I don't see how other forms of life whether real or faked would change people's belief in God is all. I guess I am missing something here.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Cato @ May 31 2008,01:27)
    I guess what I don't understand is how UFOs would sway people one way or another.  I would think those of a demonic nature could find more efficient ways of subverting mankind then to bother with false UFOs is all.  I don't see how other forms of life whether real or faked would change people's belief in God is all.  I guess I am missing something here.

Greetings Cato…This response has to be considered pure conjecture….having said that, I would think that the premise being that UFOs are in fact an extension of the forces of evil they would be impowered to perform wonders that would vary in nature (eg.medical,flight,communications,etc.).Power of this nature would bedazzle the carnal mind and create an atmosphere conducive to worship or that at very least following these beings….in closing this power doesn't have to be sinister in nature….it could verywell have an appearance of christian in nature…

Okay, so this is a theory that my friend has, and it has a strange way of making sense when you think about it like this (an email he sent me filling me in):

The Visitors of Biblcal account have been recorded in Genesis and Jude about the Angels “Who Left their First Estate” (Heaven) and came down and lusted after the Daughters of Men and had Children with them known as the “Nephilim” which means in Hebrew “Fallen Ones”..So, I am beginning to think and see what the Bible has to say about it and that IF We are ever “Visited” by anyone or anything it MUST be Demons POSING as Aliens…because in the book of Daniel 2:43 it says: As You saw iron mix with clay,THEY will mingle with the SEED OF MEN….”…Who are “THEY”?, and We already know what the seed of Men is..Who is this “THEY” that is going to attempt mingling?…Jesus also made a reference Specifically about the Time of the End.. “As in the Days of Noah”… Noah's Day was Full of “They” who lusted after the Daughters of Men and (with exception of Noah) had completely polluted Mankinds Human DNA with that of Angelic (Fallen Ones) and also compares the Time to Lot …Fire from the SKY and rampant Wickedness…Jesus also said that there would be “Great Signs and Wonders in the Heavens”…So, I am curious to see if I can find anything IN God's word any reference pertaining to what's going on up in the skies and answer the questions of “Space Aliens”..Just like Biblical record can explain or make room for The Dinosaur Question…”IF” we are Visited by anything claiming to be from another planet I will NOT BELIEVE IT, I will believe the TRUTH and THAT TRUTH IS: THEY ARE DEMONS MASQUERADING AS ALIENS from another World!

Now that we have that straightened out….. what are the thoughts?

Samuel
    Participant

I've had such thoughts…

The only real problem is …well there are actually a lot of “Real Problems” with what we “Mankind” has what we “Think” we have figured out.

That being said…

GOD, Angles, Jesus, Heaven, …all of these things are on a Spiritual Realm. Jesus we know Took on Flesh…now…it can be argued that he was GOD himself, an Angel, or an actual Pre-Existing Son of GOD….However the case may be or may have been. We can most certainly assume that in any event…at least at some point…Jesus did exist in the Spiritual Realm, thus gave up that existence and took on a flesh…I.E. Physical Body…The ascended back into a Spiritual Realm of existence after his job was done. Any way you believe or look at it …I think we can all at least agree upon that much for certain.

Now that being said…

GOD is indeed spirit…the bible tells us that no man hath seen GOD at any time…In fact the closest any one every got to seeing him was moses on the mountain. Then of course, the whole world got a good look at the express Image of GOD…Jesus Christ.

Angles…as far as I know exist on a Spiritual Plane…they are not physical beings like you or I.

Heaven the actual kingdom of GOD is on a Spiritual Plane, not a Physical Plane like you or I.

The Plane we currently exist on is the Physical Plane…unless of course any of you seem to have reason to believe that you exist on a Spiritual Plane then let me know…lol

The deal with the Plane we currently exist on is the fact that it is bound by all the Physical Bonds that we know of…Time, Space Time, and we currently only have a good concept of 4 Dimensions.

Spiritual Plane is to the best of my guessing is probably not bound by time, or space time, or any dimensions. The best way that I could probably explain it is a Singularity such is Stephen Hawkins tried to explain.

A gravitational singularity (sometimes spacetime singularity) is, approximately, a place where quantities which are used to measure the gravitational field become infinite. Such quantities include the curvature of spacetime or the density of matter. More accurately, a spacetime with a singularity contains geodesics which cannot be completed in a smooth manner. The limit of such a geodesic is the singularity.

The two most important types of spacetime singularities are curvature singularities and conical singularities. Singularities can also be divided according to whether they are covered by an event horizon or not (naked singularities). According to general relativity the initial state of the universe, at the beginning of the Big Bang, was a singularity, or single point. Another type of singularity predicted by general relativity is inside a black hole: any star collapsing beyond a certain point would form a black hole, inside which a singularity (covered by an event horizon) would be formed, as all the matter would flow into a certain point (or a circular line, if the black hole is rotating). These singularities are also known as curvature singularities.

To read this gives me the idea…that this is probably mans best guess at actually trying to explain the Spiritual Realm. Which is I would imagine quite Infinite.

Now…to go on, this deal with Aliens, and UFO's. Dinosaurs, and such.

Well I really don't have the knowledge all mapped out and/ or the time to explain what I'm about to try to explain. But, The bible tells us that

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
    Matthew 2:7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.
    Matthew 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
    Matthew 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
    Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
    Mark 9:4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
    Mark 16:9 Now when [Jesus] was risen early the first [day] of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
    Mark 16:12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.
    Mark 16:14 . Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
    Luke 1:11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.
    Luke 9:8 And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again.
    Luke 9:31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
    Luke 22:43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
    Luke 24:34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

Just by reading some of these bible quotes we can discern that the Spiritual can “Appear” in the Physical. Or, manifest itself in the physical. So that we on the physical can see…other wise we would not see…because we can only see what is Physical.

Nonetheless, to make a long story short is …Yes. I believe that Aliens might be a Physical “Appearance” of the Spiritual…Fallen Ones. However I do think that it is quite possible that GOD has created other life elsewhere…just as we are indeed here and he has created Angles. With GOD all things are in fact possible.

However, there is some bound angles in the river of Euphrates…

Revelation 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

There is some ironic similarity's with some fiction (Lies) with the Truth, and …with Old Indian culture, Egyptian Culture, Mezo-American Culture, Mayan Culture.

That strangely favor some scientific discoveries…which in turn..try to prove the Bible to in fact be wrong…that when evaluated are actually proving it to be TRUE!

I am very uncertain of what it is that I think that I might know. That in fact I probably don't have the slightest clue…

Nonetheless…
    I do firmly believe that I have discovered enough Truth mixed in with the lies to tell you this…

This earth is fixing to be ROCKED extremely HARD in a very HARD CORE Fashion!
    Aside from everything else that is in Revelations…when all that is done there is still going to be a ROD of IRON RULE!

Demons may very well be the UFO's that we have seen…But my big super question is this…

Why do they need to exhibit that they have a SHIP? Are they trying to fool man into thinking that there is no GOD because there is other higher beings…or that they are GOD…? Even if there is other beings we know that GOD created them.

Because everything came from GOD. Now…I guess that someone that has not studied GODS word…or searched for the truth would not have that same thought. And, I guess I'm about to answer my
    own question…

People that don't believe in GOD could and probably would be more than willing to use this to explain that there is in fact no GOD…such as atheist and so forth, maybe even evolution extremists?

So…well…uhm…yeah.

GOD Bless you all and thank you for listening…err…reading.

Broncs453
    Participant

Here's my two cents, fwiw.

I believe in many things that others call “conspiracies”, simply because of the EVIDENCE. JFK assassination, 9/11 was an inside job, etc. To believe that airplanes actually caused the towers to collapse is to believe that the universal laws of physics, which have held true since the beginning of time, were somehow not once, not twice, but three times, suspended on that day, for all three towers to have collapsed at free-fall velocity. It's flat-out, physically IMPOSSIBLE unless they were demolished.

Anyway as far as UFOs, I've never seen one, and I don't believe in them. I think they are either classified projects man is working on, or demons. Not “life from another planet”. And did you catch the pope recently “blessing” the existence of UFOs?? That's MAJOR. When Christ returns, now all the catholics will think it's a UFO visiting them. lol…

The one thing I don't understand is CROP CIRCLES. They are in no way man-made, regardless of those two guys who claimed to have done them. They are caused by heat, and appear instantaneously. The designs are virtually perfectly symmetrical from the air, something no human could ever duplicate on the ground.

And Samuel, right on brother. The earth is about to be seriously rocked unlike any time in history. 2012 folks, read up on it. The EVIDENCE is there for all to study, if you dare.

Anyway Peace,

Samuel
    Participant

Well about the 2012 thing…

I'm not sure how accurate they really were….and/ or still are?
    I know that everyone thinks they are pretty accurate…however…

I think that something may happen around that time frame. As far as “Pinning” that down to a specific bible prophecy…eh…not sure. But I do believe that the Aztec's were right about something. The Mexicans claim to have flying aliens visiting them…? whats up with that? I think maybe a demon…have you seen the picture of these things…they look horrid.
    They also claim in the Yucatan that the pyramid they built was overseen by a tall Caucasian…that left in a ship…? They pyramid was built on a very solid foundation in almost the middle of a marsh land.
    The Giza pyramids being built clear across the world…whats up with that? The river of the Nile…representing a snake…the snake crawling up the pyramid…? Sound familiar? No because no one wants to study…no one wants to pray…no one really wants to know the truth…it would scare them to death.

All people want to think about is walking on streets of gold…they don't want to hear the reality that they are going to go through some really tough times. And, see things that will really take toll on them. We are going to see witness things never ever seen or heard of by mankind (woman alike).

I believe that I have been lied to about just about everything by modern Christianity. I feel cheated. Robbed even.
    I know I'm not perfect…but I'm tired of being lied to…conformed by people that wield religion as a sword to herd people to their liking. WHAT ABOUT WHAT JESUS SAID?

Oh…about that…

Yeah, he said go spread the GOSPEL…Gospel means GOOD NEWS.

Not the two-edged conforming sword that kills everyone…whats the matter with people? He came not to kill and destroy, but to save. He did not come to call the righteous

Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
    Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard [it], he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
    Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I don't or well should I say I haven't read my bible as much as I should have probably been doing lately…This whole internet thing has me spoiled where I can just look up what I need to and research exactly the things I want to …its way better than a Strong's every thought about being. There is virtually thousands of websites to help you study, understand and look up stuff in the bible.

But…I have read the bible once before…and I've studied it a pretty good deal. I do not by a long shot know a tenth of what I should probably know by now. However…I can tell you that I think I know enough to tell you …that a lot of these people trying to “Force-Feed” religion on people have only “Focused” studied the parts of the bible that back up what they think they believe.

Now…I'm really not trying to throw stones…but at some point I really am starting to think that someone needs to step forward and call it like it is. We need some Ester's, not Balak's (however its spelled).

We are not perfect…no one is…we never have been…thats why Jesus had to come. Because we needed a savior. I'm not perfect…but I'm so tired of all the lies…I've been tired of them for way too long…you have to put your foot down and say “Hey, I'm sick of this…Lord Help me …Open my EYES! to the TRUTH!” You have to get TIRED OF it…

Now I'm not saying that everything everyone says is a lie. No, thats not what I'm saying at all. No where near even.

But People don't realize that they have been lied to themselves. They think that they are right. Just like the Pharisees did. But no, no, no, no. People don't want to think they could be wrong. They never do. We never do…we always want to be right, we think that we should be the ones that are right and the important ones…the preacher on the pool pit. But thats not everyone job. Everyone has a different job. And we need to do it.

I'm getting off course here, no one is probably going to read all of this anyways…lol

I'm telling you …oh man…

I just don't know how to put it. I really don't.

This Ronald Weinland guy…There is something about this guy, I just can't put my finger on it. I can't…this whole thing has not yet been fully revealed to me.

But, I will tell you once more…
    I don't know, what is driving this guy yet. I have had my doubts about this guy…I'm almost convinced he is a false prophet.

But the really strange thing is this…
    I've listened to some of his sermons, and some of the stuff that I've heard come out of his mouth…is almost exactly what I've had dreams about. Event by event.

I had a vision when I was about 6 or 7 years old…of this guys face. (I'm 31 now)
    I think that he is being just a little to “Bold” to actually be a servant of GOD. Most of the great men of GOD we have known of have not been so sure of the ability they possess to do the job that GOD has placed before them. This guy seems 100% convinced that hes ready to do everything.

For instance He spoke of the German or Europe Army rising back to power…I've had dreams of Huge battle fields of German or Europe Tanks Attacking America. I've had dreams of Attacks on America when I was in Basic training…Urban Warfare type events…not just Nukes. I'm talking about a force of troops actually invading the states.

Surprisingly enough…I've not had any dreams about Nukes going off though. Though it seems like a likely event due to the technology we have today being governed by the noobs we have in charge of all of this stuff.

I know some of you are probably thinking …”Well, everyones had dreams.” Yeah everyone has. But I've also had dreams that come true. And when a dream is crystal clear and you remember it in detail years later…I am a firm believer that it means something.

Most dreams that you have you forget a couple days later or by noon.

To be honest, I may not even supposed to be telling you this…I don't know.

All I know is I see a couple dots being connected here. We had best better be on our Guard.

I don't have any dates, I don't have any times I'm just like all of you and the way the Bible said it would be …

” Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.”

I make mistakes…all the time…as a matter of fact I made some today, and yesterday, and the day before that. It's likely that I'll make some tomorrow. I'm not trying to be a prophet here or a whatever…I'm just telling you that…oh man…what I feel in my soul. Deep down I feel a churning.

It may not be nothing happen tomorrow, or next week, or next month, or even next year. But it feels really close…within a couple years…type close…very close. EVEN AT THE DOOR!

And, I'm sharing with you the few dots that I seem to have put together. There is too many things happening the way the Bible said they would happen over the past say 20 years.
    And, even the past couple of years ( 8 years) Has been a very good display of things that seem to be falling into place very nicely. Like real nicely…EXACTLY THE WAY IT WAS TOLD THEY WOLD type nicely!

You think I'm trying to scare you? Ha!
    You should be in my shoes…The Dreams that I had showed me right in the middle of the battles, even running for my life at times. (I'm in the military, the National Guard, so its real possible that that is very likely).
    Now, who do you think is more scared?

I'm not trying to …really folks I'm not…seriously…But you need not be deceived by any man.

We need to wake up and get a drink of water from the well. Before we fall over in it it upside down.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 31 2008,11:51)
    Okay, so this is a theory that my friend has, and it has a strange way of making sense when you think about it like this (an email he sent me filling me in):

The Visitors of Biblcal account have been recorded in Genesis and Jude about the Angels “Who Left their First Estate” (Heaven) and came down and lusted after the Daughters of Men and had Children with them known as the “Nephilim” which means in Hebrew “Fallen Ones”..So, I am beginning to think and see what the Bible has to say about it and that IF We are ever “Visited” by anyone or anything it MUST be Demons POSING as Aliens…because in the book of Daniel 2:43 it says: As You saw iron mix with clay,THEY will mingle with the SEED OF MEN….”…Who are “THEY”?, and We already know what the seed of Men is..Who is this “THEY” that is going to attempt mingling?…Jesus also made a reference Specifically about the Time of the End.. “As in the Days of Noah”… Noah's Day was Full of “They” who lusted after the Daughters of Men and (with exception of Noah) had completely polluted Mankinds Human DNA with that of Angelic (Fallen Ones) and also compares the Time to Lot …Fire from the SKY and rampant Wickedness…Jesus also said that there would be “Great Signs and Wonders in the Heavens”…So, I am curious to see if I can find anything IN God's word any reference pertaining to what's going on up in the skies and answer the questions of “Space Aliens”..Just like Biblical record can explain or make room for The Dinosaur Question…”IF” we are Visited by anything claiming to be from another planet I will NOT BELIEVE IT, I will believe the TRUTH and THAT TRUTH IS: THEY ARE DEMONS MASQUERADING AS ALIENS from another World!

I recently read Mystery of Ages by HWA, and was just curious if you knew that this is against what he taught on the subject, given your thoughts on what he taught? From memory he discusses this topic and says that flesh is flesh, and spirit is spirit, and cannot breed, but can still lust. He addresses some of the verse you quoted in the chapter “Mystery of Angels and Evil spirits”

The fallen ones cause evil through our minds, and I think it helps not to keep a too physical interpretation of everything, especially when concerning prophecy, but even when it doesn't. There are times in the old testament where people are called sons or children of belial etc, because of how sinfull they were, not because they are literal sons of Belial. Just as Christ called those who failed to hear his words the sons of the devil, he wasn't calling them the literal offspring of the loins of Satan…

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Also, when Jesus said that the days of his coming will be like the days of Noah, we have to keep in context what he was saying, he does explain further what he is talking about…

MATTHEW 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
    39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
    27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
    28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
    29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
    30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

He is saying that that people will continue to do as they have always done, and then sudden destruction will come upon them, with only a few being spared, he doesn't say anything about angels breeding with humans. He even compares it to the time of Sodom, when exactly the same thing happened, when taken in context.

I do believe though that UFO's are the result of demonic powers, and the reason is to give people the idea they exist…

REVELATION 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
    14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

so when Christ returns in the sky with power and Glory, this will be the reason why those in Megiddo who had gathered to battle, join forces to fight Christ instead, because they will be deceived into thinking it is an alien invasion…

REVELATION 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    [……]
    19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Like Reagan once said, only an alien invasion or outside threat would unite the nations in one common goal….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDmaB5BxzA

it's just a pitty that this common goal will be to fight Christ, well it won't actually be a fight, it will be a literal slaughter…

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
    18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

I believe this is part of the deception, to use verses of scripture, many of them out of context like what Christ said about comparing it to the days of Noah (your freind isn't the first to believe this, I own about 6 books that say the same thing), to support a belief that anything showing up in the atmosphere is simply demonic, by showing a few tricks here and there beforehand and letting people make the connection to demonic activity, so when Christ does turn up, then people will be decieved into thinking that this too must be demonic. We have to be carefull AOP, Satan is very cunning. Sure if something turns up in our skies telling us they are ET's it will be suspect, but there is no guarantee everything that will turn up in the skies will be making such claims. The deception is in the conditioning to make us automatically think that this is demonic, when it may well be nothing of the sort. But then again, not everything turning claiming to be Christ will be guaranteed to be him either. We must keep on our toes and not get anything set in our minds beforehand, or we may find ourselves as one of those fighting Christ at his return. The question we must keep in mind is, why do those who do fight Christ not recognise his coming for what it is? Obviously they would already have been conditioned to believe it is something else, and when you're talking about something a
    rriving in the skies, uniting the world to fight against it, there is only one explanation: an alien invasion.

ptr775
    Participant

I've read up on 2012, and it all seems based on pagan and new age stuff, and astrology, I don't give it much credence, unless they knew more than what God gave us in the scriptures, which I personally doubt, but each to his own I guess.

ptr775
    Participant

When it comes to April 17th, I find this graph quite interesting. Check out the spike in tornados after late April…

http://standeyo.com/NEWS….big.gif

add to that, the quake in China, the cyclone in burma, now with the vatican giving the okay to UFO's, changing their stance on evolution (http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0802496.htm), things seem to be adding up. I can't find fault with what Ron Weinland has been saying. By July 16th we'll know for certain.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,021 through 1,040 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account